BOUNTY FOR SLAUGHTERING the CIA, NSA and FBI PSYCHOPATHS like FUCKING PIGS

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Jun 24, 2021, 6:58:07 PM6/24/21

BOUNTY FOR SLAUGHTERING the CIA, NSA and FBI PSYCHOPATHS like FUCKING PIGS

The ENTIRE cocksucking White Race "LIVES IN FEAR" of CIA, NSA
PSYCHOPATHS etc so much, they actually WET THEIR PANTIES "to even TALK
about CIA and NSA".

I FOUGHT the same EVIL CIA and NSA Psychopaths for 20 years "all by
myself" and PUBLICLY HUMILIATED them by posting bounties to SLAUGHTER
EVIL CIA, FBI and NSA Psychopaths like FUCKING PIGS.

Cocksucking CIA and NSA whitefucks showed me their MIND CONTROL and
INVISIBILITY CLOAKING technologies for 20 fucking years BUT "I NEVER
THOUGHT that they are intelligent, EVEN ONCE", which itself "fucking
HUMILIATED the EVIL WHITEFUCKS and DROVE THEM CRAZY" to keep CRAVING for
my acknowledgement.

ANY OTHER human would have been mighty impressed but I always PERCEIVED
these PSYCHOPATHS as nothing but "TYPICAL LOW IQ TRAILER TRASH INFANTILE
WHITE XTIAN COWARDS".

White Women should artificially inseminate themselves with MY SEMEN, so
they breed BRAVE MEN to FIGHT the EVIL White Xtian Psychopaths.

WHITE Women are BREEDING complete EVIL VIRUS. The good white men DON'T
HAVE THE BALLS to FIGHT the EVIL WHITE FILTH.

So White women are breeding "COMPLETELY FILTHY COWARD VIRUS" and
INFESTING this beautiful planet with PURE EVIL.

The entire nation of EVIL amrikkka should be NUKED OUT OF ITS EXISTENCE.

China should have made Corona Virus "EXCLUSIVELY to WIPE out the ENTIRE
EVIL WHITE XTIAN RACE" from this planet.

Dumb cocksucking whitefucks SPEND their ENTIRE LIVES sucking cocks,
discussing liberalism, conservatism, democrats, republicans, sexism,
misogyny, racism, abortions, islamophobia, sports, hitler, nazis,
fascism and celebrity gossip and THEN DIE.

EVIL amrikkkan govt is STEALTHILY TORTURING and MURDERING innocent
americans JUST FOR FUN. Do you understand the meaning of the words JUST
FOR FUN?

WHITE RACE is SOOOO EVIL, the ENTIRE RACE should be ELIMINATED from
planet earth one way or the other.

I am addressing the ENTIRE WHITE RACE on the planet:

You COCKSUCKING, ANIMAL RAPING, CONFUSED GENDER, PERVERTED FILTHY WHITE
XTIAN MORONS,

Western White CUNTRIES were NEVER DEMOCRACIES. They are PURE EVIL
FASCIST CUNTRIES "DECEPTIVELY SOLD as democracies".

Amrikkka is a 1000 TIMES WORSE than fascist Chinese govt. You don't
understand this, because YOU don't understand ANYTHING about WHITE XTIAN
MENTALITY.

WHITE race has INFINITE SADISM, PERVERSIONS and BLOOD LUST in their DNA.

CIA and NSA EVIL PSYCHOPATHS "ENJOY REMOTELY INFLICTING NON-STOP
PHYSICAL and MENTAL PAIN" on amrikkkans, even if you are a law abiding
citizen.

Everything in your COCKSUCKING LIVES is being REMOTELY PROGRAMMED and
ORCHESTRATED by YOUR GOVT PSYCHOPATHS, SADISTS and PERVERTS.

Your Govts aka CIA, NSA, MI-6, MI5, ASIS and ASIO PSYCHOPATHS have been
SECRETLY CHIPPING your pathologically LYING pale skinned COWARD asses
with "MIND CONTROL CHIPS" for more than 40 years.

You have NO FREE WILL for more than 4 decades.

They REMOTELY INFLICT PAIN in ANY part of your body including eyes,
hands, palms, legs, heart, stomach, intestines, shoulders, ears.....it
doesn't matter and then ACCUSE the victims to be "delusional and
schizophrenic".

It is called NO TOUCH TORTURE, you cocksucking white morons.

They developed these technologies more than 50 years ago. They are in
contact with Aliens.

They have INVISIBILITY CLOAKING technology they either got from
PHILADELPHIA EXPERIMENT or from Aliens.

YES, they could be present right next to you where ever you are right
now, and watching you from QUANTUM DIMENSIONS.

This EVIL PSYCHOPATH zet...@yahoo.com who posted the following is
telling you cocksucking whitefilth that they (CIA, NSA, MI6, MI5, ASIS,
ASIO PSYCHOPATHS) TORTURE people from OTHER DIMENSIONS.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.anthropology/iuT2zRnuNDY/vDYLq_QR8NMJ

That's exactly what they have been doing to me and MILLIONS of Americans
and Non-Americans ALL AROUND THE WORLD.

EVIL WHITE FILTH DOESN'T understand THEIR OWN EVIL DNA, MENTALITY and
MODUS OPERANDI

This is YOU, the FILTHY EVIL WHITE RACE.

WHITE CHRISTIANS "Deceiving Non-Whites" WITH SMALL POX INFESTED BLANKETS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEHsR63F5Dw

“When the Missionaries arrived, the Africans had the land and the
Missionaries had the Bible. They taught how to pray with our eyes
closed. When we opened them, they had the land and we had the Bible.”

― Jomo Kenyatta

The DECEPTION being perpetrated by the EVIL WHITE FILTH at CIA, NSA,
MI6, MI5, ASIS, ASIO and MIC psychopaths is a "MILLION TIMES WORSE".

Do you fucking UNDERSTAND the MEANING of the words "MILLION TIMES WORSE"?

Pathological Lying, Deception, Cunning, Manipulation, Hypocrisy,
Infinite Greed, Infinite Selfishness, Sadism, Perversions, Backstabbing,
Racism, Thievery, Arrogance, Cowardice, Barbarism, Blood Lust and Evil
are in White Christian DNA.

SMILE, SHAKE HANDS and BACKSTAB.

That is YOU, the EVIL WHITE RACE.

These are YOUR CHARACTER TRAITS. They are SEEPED in your EVIL WHITE
XTIAN DNA.

These FILTHY EVIL COCKSUCKING WHITE MOTHERFUCKERS have been STEALTHILY
TORTURING ME for more than 20 years with MIND CONTROL CHIPS and Directed
Energy Weapons. They are TORTURING YOU TOO but you are TOOOOOO FUCKING
DUMB to know that you are being REMOTELY OPERATED like fucking MUPPETS,
because your entire lives revolve around SUCKING human cocks, animal
cocks, metal cocks, rubber cocks and whatever you can find to insert in
your stinky, disease infested bodily orifices.

Non-White Men should CONTINUOUSLY BREED with White Women and Completely
ELIMINATE this "EVIL WHITE XTIAN VIRUS" which AFFLICTED human species,
so humans become RESPECTABLE in the Universe.

NOT ONE WHITEFUCK will come forward to fight an opponent with exactly
the "same/equal weapons"
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/j6oB0cwj9RE/m/EqGmyhA4AgAJ

Americans should SLAUGHTER CIA, NSA Psychopaths like FUCKING PIGS with
AK47s, AR15s and MACHINE GUNS because US Govt has been SECRETLY CHIPPING
Americans with MIND CONTROL CHIPS for more than 40 years.

If you don't believe it, read this entire post.

Americans have the RIGHT TO SELF DEFENSE from being SECRETLY CHIPPED and
TORTURED by US Govt.

I sincerely hope american whites POST the following on "alt right, white
supremacist, republican, militia websites" SO the bible thumping BUBBAS
understand HOW their EVIL AMERICAN GOVT CIA, NSA, DHS and FBI
PSYCHOPATHS have been "SECRETLY CHIPPING Americans for more than 30
years" with MIND CONTROL CHIPS and TORTURING THEM with Directed Energy
Weapons and also DESTROYING their relationships, lives and careers by
REMOTELY PROGRAMMING THEM like muppets.

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer offered a BOUNTY for BEHEADING FBI, CIA and
NSA PSYCHOPATHS LIKE FUCKING PIGS

MERCILESSLY BEHEAD FBI, CIA, MI-6 and NSA AGENTS LIKE FUCKING PIGS
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/jOUH9jhYnkk/JzzgdUN-pkoJ

All these are CIA, NSA and deep state PSYCHOPATHS who are STEALTHILY
TORTURING me and millions of americans with NO TOUCH TORTURE Directed
Energy Weapons and Mind Control Chips.

Kent Wills (from misc.survivalism who posted on rsc) -
Comp...@gmail.com or compuelf at gmail.com

Bill Pollock tsp...@gmail.com

Neil Ozman neilo...@gmail.com

Neil Kashmiri Sikh - kashmi...@gmail.com

Saffrongoonda - Saffrong...@gmail.com

All cricket fans who contributed to rsc, uksc, asc, alt.privacy,
sci.anthropology, misc.survivalism etc in the last 20 years have been
"TORTURE VICTIMS" of CIA, NSA, MI-6, MI-5, ASIS and ASIO PSYCHOPATHS as
mentioned in the two columns below.

YOU JUST DON'T KNOW IT.

BILL POLLOCK is a "GENIUS DISINFORMATION AGENT DEPLOYED" by the CIA,
NSA, MI6, ASIS, PSYCHOPATHS to DECEIVE YOUR and all public's MINDS.

If you noticed, this PSYCHOPATH came on uksc, rsc just recently with its
newly created id and kept RESPONDING "ONLY to me" but never any cricket
topics.

This EVIL Psychopath Bill Pollock is ALREADY "PREPARING GROUND" and
POISONING your minds and the future public's minds with this post TO
THINK that I committed suicide, when in reality "THEY ARE GOING TO
MURDER ME" and make it look like a suicide just like they did to Michael
Hastings, Frank Olson and Phil Schneider (Aliens Whistleblower) for example.

Schizophrenics often commit suicide because they lack normal
human emotions.'Schizophrenia is strongly linked to a higher-than-normal
chance of suicide and suicide attempts.
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/AL9lYyPoZJk/m/kshLq7QaBAAJ

These PSYCHOPATHS have been stalking me everywhere for the last 20 years
as they THEMSELVES "BRAGGED many times" on rsc and "THREATENED TO MURDER ME"

THREAT TO MURDER ME Excerpt from bhandava (CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATH)
You are a mere experiment to us. Judging by your thoughts you already
realise what we represent, it seems you already know we could deliver a
swift removal at our whim. How many people disappear without a trace,
each and every year? We keep you for a reason, but the reason isn't
yours to know.

THREAT TO ME from bhandava (CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATH)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/bdd4802d0b3921b9
You are already a slave. You react to everything we do, exactly as we
plan. You are a mere experiment to us. Judging by your thoughts you
already realise what we represent, it seems you already know we could
deliver a swift removal at our whim. How many people disappear without a
trace, each and every year? We keep you for a reason, but the reason
isn't yours to know. You have been ours for well over 7 years, well over
15 in fact. Your original MCS degree and new citizenship started us
watching, but in the last few years your employment hasn't been quite
what it could be, has it? You do wish for more success in your life,
don't you? You already know how this could be achieved.
You would be surprised how much of usenet is affiliated with our
organisations. More than half the posts on RSC are between our
operatives across the globe. Our code and methods are of the highest
calibre. As we often say: "1000 software engineers working for 1000
years couldn't dent what we've implemented here". To the uninitiated, it
appears normal. You can only be branded delusional if you say otherwise.
All uninitiated reading this will assume I'm being imaginative and your
torture is delusional. LOL, to them I'm just another internet crackpot
to ignore.
This previous post to you proves some things you feared, doesn't it? I
slipped in things like Marietta, so you could better understand our scope.

THREAT TO ME from bhandava (CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATH)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/f306111eb4fc577e
Find our cameras? Did your useless friend find our GPS tracker in your
car? LOL, our operatives were even in your Marietta apartment a couple
of years ago while you slept. Due to our methods, we can access your
current address when we please, no matter what useless precautions you
take. Haha, sometimes we leave little reminders of this ability and we
know you've noticed.
You're so pathetic that you've mistaken others for our operatives, when
I've personally been watching the whole scene. This has happened in
Southfield and Livonia amongst others. You also seem to think our
operatives stick to Michigan plates.
I told you before, you are insignificant until you truly act; when that
happens it will be noticed and swift removal will be dealt. You know who
I represent and that I've directed our 2nd tier operatives to tail you
for around 7 years now. This stops when I say it stops; you have no
recourse and no credibility with anyone.

You have a CHOICE whether to BELIEVE

1) Psychologist Ms. Carole Smith with years of experience
and Mind Control Technologies Scientists
2) Dr. Jean Pierre Changeux (Chief Neuro-Scientist in France)
2) Former Chief Medical Officer Dr. Rauni Kilde
3) Dr. John Norseen
4) Dr. Ross Adey
5) Dr. Robert Becker
6) Dr. Elizabeth Rauscher
7) Dr. Carl Sanders
8) Dr. Colin Ross
and scores of others

OR

this EVIL DISINFORMATION AGENT Bill Pollock "DEPLOYED specifically" for
the PURPOSE of "DECEIVING your minds".

DON'T BELIEVE a SINGLE WORD from this EVIL BASTARD Bill Pollock.

It's up to you.

ENTIRE MEDIA BBC, NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, Fox and EVERY Psychology
Association like AMA, APA are COVERTLY CONTROLLED by EVIL PSYCHOPATHS
"CIA, NSA, MI6, MI5, ASIS, ASIO" psychopaths.

New brain implants are so microscopic, you won't even know that you've
been implanted
https://www.naturalnews.com/050440_brain_implants_mind_control_transhumanism.html

Dr. Rauni Kilde:

One reason this technology has remained a state secret is the widespread
prestige of the psychiatric DIAGNOSTIC STATISTICAL MANUAL IV produced by
the U.S. American Psychiatric Association (APA), and printed in 18
lan-guages. Psychiatrists working for U.S. intelligence agencies no
doubt participated in writing and revising this manual. This psychiatric
"bible" covers up the secret development of MC technologies by labelling
some of their effects as symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia.

Victims of mind control experimentation are thus routinely diagnosed,
knee-jerk fashion, as mentally ill by doctors who learned the DSM
symptom list in medical school. Physicians have not been schooled that
patients may be telling the truth when they report being targeted
against their will or being used as guinea pigs for electronic, chemical
and bacteriological forms of psychological warfare.

Time is running out for changing the direction of military medicine, and
ensuring the future of human freedom. -- Rauni Kilde, MD December 6,
2000 ___

These EVIL WHITE MOTHERFUCKERS have been STEALTHILY TORTURING me for the
last 20 years AS DESCRIBED by Ms. Carole Smith in her column. All of you
were SECRETLY CHIPPED with Mind Control Chips more than 12 years ago.

Pentagon Missing $2.3 Trillions
https://www.wanttoknow.info/050310pentagontrillionslost

This missing Trillions of dollars were USED to DEVELOP FUTURISTIC
WEAPONRY, MIND CONTROL TECHNOLOGIES, DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPONS etc as
mentioned in these columns.

Microchip Mind Control, Implants And Cybernetics - Dr. Rauni Kilde
https://rense.com/general17/imp.htm

On the Need for New Criteria of Diagnosis of Psychosis in the Light of
Mind Invasive Technology
https://www.globalresearch.ca/on-the-need-for-new-criteria-of-diagnosis-of-psychosis-in-the-light-of-mind-invasive-technology/7123

Excerpts:

For someone who felt his mind was going to pieces, to be put into the
stressful situation of the psychiatric examination, even when the
psychiatrist acquitted himself with kindness, the situation of the
assessment procedure itself, can be ‘an effective way to drive someone
crazy, or more crazy.’ (Laing, 1985, p 17). But if the accounting of
bizarre experiences more or less guaranteed you a new label or a trip to
the psychiatric ward, there is even more reason for a new group of
people to be outraged about how their symptoms are being diagnosed. A
doubly cruel sentence is being imposed on people who are the victims of
the most appalling abuse by scientific-military experiments, and a
totally uncomprehending society is indifferent to their evidence. For
the development of a new class of weaponry now has the capability of
entering the brain and mind and body of another person by technological
means.

Harnessing neuroscience to military capability, this technology is the
result of decades of research and experimentation, most particularly in
the Soviet Union and the United States. (Welsh, 1997, 2000) We have
failed to comprehend that the result of the technology that originated
in the years of the arms race between the Soviet Union and the West, has
resulted in using satellite technology not only for surveillance and
communication systems but also to lock on to human beings, manipulating
brain frequencies by directing laser beams, neural-particle beams,
electro-magnetic radiation, sonar waves, radiofrequency radiation (RFR),
soliton waves, torsion fields and by use of these or other energy fields
which form the areas of study for astro-physics.

Dr Igor Smirnov, of the Institute of Psycho-Correction in Moscow, says:
“It is easily conceivable that some Russian ‘Satan’, or let’s say
Iranian – or any other ‘Satan’, as long as he owns the appropriate means
and finances, can inject himself into every conceivable computer
network, into every conceivable radio or television broadcast, with
relative technological ease, even without disconnecting cables…and
intercept the radio waves in the ether and modulate every conceivable
suggestion into it. This is why such technology is rightfully
feared.”(German TV documentary, 1998).

If we were concerned before about diagnostic criteria being imposed
according to the classification of recognizable symptoms, we have
reason now to submit them to even harsher scrutiny. The development over
the last decades since the Cold War arms race has included as a major
strategic category, psycho-electronic weaponry, the ultimate aim of
which is to enter the brain and mind. Unannounced, undebated and largely
unacknowledged by scientists or by the governments who employ them –
technology to enter and control minds from a distance has been unleashed
upon us. The only witnesses who are speaking about this terrible
technology with its appalling implications for the future, are the
victims themselves and those who are given the task of diagnosing mental
illness are attempting to silence them by classifying their evidence and
accounts as the symptoms of schizophrenia, while the dispensers of
psychic mutilation and programmed pain continue with their work, aided
and unopposed.

Part of the effort is to remind the victim that they are constantly
under control or surveillance. Programmes vary, but common forms of
reminders are electronic prods and nudges, body noises, twinges and
cramps to all parts of the body, increasing heart beats, applying
pressures to internal organs – all with a personally codified system of
comments on thoughts and events, designed to create stress, panic and
desperation. This is mind control at its most benign. There is reason to
fear the use of beamed energy to deliver lethal assaults on humans,
including cardiac arrest, and bleeding in the brain.

It is the government system of secrecy, which has facilitated this
appalling prospect. There have been warning voices. “…the government
secrecy system as a whole is among the most poisonous legacies of the
Cold War …the Cold War secrecy (which) also mandate(s) Active
Deception…a security manual for special access programs authorizing
contractors to employ ‘cover stories to disguise their activities. The
only condition is that cover stories must be believable.” (Aftergood &
Rosenberg, 1994; Bulletin of Atomic Scientist). Paranoia has been aided
and abetted by government intelligence agencies.

 In January 1998, an annual public meeting of the French National
Bioethics Committee was held in Paris. Its chairman, Jean-Pierre
Changeux, a neuroscientist at the Institut Pasteur in Paris, told the
meeting that “advances in cerebral imaging make the scope for invasion
of privacy immense. Although the equipment needed is still highly
specialized, it will become commonplace and capable of being used at a
distance. That will open the way for abuses such as invasion of personal
liberty, control of behaviour and brainwashing. These are far from being
science-fiction concerns…and constitute “a serious risk to society.”
(“Nature.” Vol 391, 1998.

In 1969 Dr Jose Delgado, a Yale psychologist, published a book:
“Physical Control of the Mind: Towards a Psychocivilized Society”. In
essence, he displayed in practical demonstrations how, by means of
electrical stimulation of the brain which had been mapped out in its
relations between different points and activities, functions and
sensations, – by means of electrical stimulation, how the rhythm of
breathing and heartbeat could be changed, as well as the function of
most of the viscera, and gall bladder secretion. Frowning, opening and
closing of eyes and mouth, chewing, yawning, sleep, dizziness, epileptic
seizures in healthy persons were induced. The intensity of feelings
could be controlled by turning the knob, which controlled the intensity
of the electric current. He states at the end of his book the hope that
the new power will remain limited to scientists or some charitable elite
for the benefit of a “psychocivilized society.”

In January 2000 the Lockheed Martin neuroengineer Dr John D. Norseen,
was quoted (US News and World Report, 2000) as hoping to turn the
electrohypnomentalaphone, a mind reading machine, into science fact. Dr
Norseen, a former Navy pilot, claims his interest in the brain stemmed
from reading a Soviet book in the 1980’s claiming that research on the
mind would revolutionize the military and society at large. By a process
of deciphering the brain’s electrical activity, electromagnetic
pulsations would trigger the release of the brain’s own transmitters to
fight off disease, enhance learning, or alter the mind’s visual images,
creating a ‘synthetic reality’. By this process of BioFusion, (Lockheed
Martin, 2000) information is placed in a database, and a composite model
of the brain is created. By viewing a brain scan recorded by
(functional) magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) machine, scientists can
tell what the person was doing at the time of recording – say reading or
writing, or recognise emotions from love to hate. “If this research pans
out”, says Norseen, “you can begin to manipulate what someone is
thinking even before they know it.”

iii) To lay oneself open to believing that a person is undergoing the
experience of being invaded mentally and physically by an unseen
manipulator requires very great efforts in the self to manage dread.

v) Identification with the aggressor. Sadistic fantasies, unconscious
and conscious, being transferred on to the aggressor and identified
with, aid the repression of fear of passivity, or a dread of punishment.
This mechanism acts to deny credulity to the victim who represents
weakness. This is a common feature of satanic sects.

Our information about the psychological profiles of those who are
employed to practice surveillance on others is limited, but it is not
difficult to imagine the effects on the personality that would ensue
with the persistent practice of such an occupation, so constantly
exposed to the perversions. One gains little snatches of insight here
and there. In his book on CIA mind control research (Marks, 1988), John
Marks quotes a CIA colleague’s joke (always revealing for personality
characteristics): “If you could find the natural radio frequency of a
person’s sphincter, you could make him run out of the room real fast.”
(One wonders if the same amusement is derived from the ability to apply,
say infra-sound above 130 decibels, which is said to cause stoppage of
the heart, according to one victim/activist from his readings of a
report for the Russian Parliament.)

Left to themselves, these servants of the state may well feel exempt
from the process of moral self-scrutiny, but the work must be
dehumanising for the predator as well as the prey. It is probably true
that the need to control their agents in the field was an incentive to
develop the methods in use today. It is also an effectively brutalising
training for persecuting others. Meanwhile the object, the prey, in a
bid for not only for survival but also in a desperate effort to warn his
or her fellows about what is going on, attempts to turn himself into a
quantum physicist, a political researcher, a legal sleuth, an activist,
a neurologist, a psychologist, a physiologist – his own doctor, since he
cannot know what effects this freakish treatment might have on his body,
let alone his mind. There are always new methods to try out which might
prove useful in the search to find ways of disabling and destroying
opponents – air injected into brains and lungs, lasers to strike down or
blind, particle beams, sonar waves, or whatever combination of energies
to direct, or destabilise or control.

Accessing Every Human Brain by Electromagnetic Induction of Algorithms”
(1995), he describes the ways that individual differences among human
brains can be overcome and comes to a conclusion about the technological
possibilities of influencing a major part of the approximately six
billion people on this planet without mediation through classical
sensory modalities but by generating electromagnetic induction of
fundamental algorithms in the atmosphere. Dr Persinger’s work is
referred to by Captain John Tyler whose work for the American Air Force
and Aerospace programmes likens the human nervous system to a radio
receiver. (1990)

The calculated and technological entry into another person’s mind is an
act of monumental barbarism which obliterates– perhaps with the
twiddling of a dial – the history and civilisation of man’s mental
development. It is more than an abuse of human rights, it is the
destruction of meaning. For any one who is forced into the hell of
living with an unseen mental rapist, the effort to stay sane is beyond
the scope of tolerable endurance. The imaginative capacity of the
ordinary mind cannot encompass the horror of it. We have attempted to
come to terms with the experiments of the Nazis in concentration camps.
We now have the prospect of systematic control authorised by men who
issue instructions through satellite communications for the destruction
of societies while they are driving new Jaguars and Mercedes, and going
to the opera.

This is essentially about humiliation, and disempowerment. It is a
manifestation of rage acted out by those who fear impotence with such
dread, that their whole effort is directed into the emasculation and
destruction of the terrifying rival of their unconscious fantasies. In
this apocalypse of the mind the punitive figure wells up as if out of
the bowels of the opera stage, and this phantasmagoria is acted out on
a global scale. These men may be mad enough to believe they are
creating a ‘psychocivilised world order”. For anyone who has studied
damaged children, it is more resonant of the re-enactment from the
unconscious, reinforced by a life devoid of the capacity for empathic
identification, of the obscenities of the abused and abusing child in
the savage nursery. Other people -which were to them like Action Man
toys to be dismembered, or Barbie Dolls to be obscenely defiled – become
as meaningless in their humanity as pixillated dots on a screen.

Although forced entry into a mind is by definition obscene, an
abbreviated assessment of the effects that mind-invaded people
describe testifies to the perverted nature of the experiments. Bizarre
noises are emitted from the body, a body known well enough by its owner
to recognise the noises as extrinsic; air is pumped in and out of
orifices as if by a bicycle pump. Gradually the repertoire is augmented
– twinges and spasms to the eyes, nose, lips, strange tics, pains in the
head, ringing in the ears, obstructions in the throat, pressure on the
bowel and bladder causing incontinence; tingling in the fingers, feet,
pressures on the heart, on breathing, dizziness, eye problems leading to
cataracts; running eyes, running nose; speeding up of heart beats and
the raising of pressure in the heart and chest; breathing and chest
complaints leading to bronchitis and deterioration of the lungs;
agonizing migraines; being woken up at night, sometimes with terrifying
jolts ; insomnia; intolerable levels of stress from the loss of one’s
privacy. This collection of assorted symptoms is a challenge to any
medical practitioner to diagnose.

Finally – if the victims at this point in the new history of this
mind-control, cannot yet prove their abuse, it must be asserted that,
faced with the available information about technological development –
it is certainly not possible for those seeking to evade such claims – to
disprove them. To wait until the effects become widespread will be too late.

 For these and other reasons which this paper has attempted to
address, we would call for an acknowledgement of such technology at a
national and international level. Politicians, scientists and
neurologists, neuroscientists, physicists and the legal profession
should, without further delay, demand public debate on the existence and
deployment of psychotronic technology; and for the declassification of
information about such devices which abuse helpless people, and threaten
democratic freedom.
 Victims’ accounts of abuse should be admitted to public account,
and the use of psycho-electronic weapons should be made illegal and
criminal,
 The medical profession should be helped to recognise the symptoms
of mind-control and psychotronic abuse, and intelligence about their
deployment should be declassified so that this abuse can be seen to be
what it is, and not interpreted automatically as an indication of mental
illness.

If, in the present confusion and insecurity about the search for
evidence of weapons of mass destruction, we conclude that failure to
locate them – whatever the truth of the matter –encourages us to be
generally complacent, then we shall be colluding with very dark forces
at work if we conclude that a course of extreme vigilance signifies
paranoia. For there may well be other weapons of mass destruction being
developed and not so far from home; weapons which, being even more
difficult to locate, are developed invisibly, unobstructed, unheeded in
our midst, using human beings as test-beds. Like ESP, the methods being
used on humans have not been detectable using conventional detection
equipment. It is likely that the signals being used are part of a
physics not known to scientists without the highest level of security
clearance. To ignore the evidence of victims is to deny, perhaps with
catastrophic results, the only evidence which might otherwise lead the
defenders of freedom to becoming alert to the development of a fearful
new methods of destruction. Manipulating terrorist groups and
governments alike, these sinister and covert forces may well be very
thankful for the professional derision of the victims, and for public
ignorance.