Biden Banking Crisis

345...@gmail.com

May 2, 2023, 8:40:13 AM5/2/23
Another version of the BBC! Almost at war with Russia and China, banks collapsing, the border still f'd up, inflation rampant, stocks and economy in the toilet... can this administration get anything right?

That's what we get when we elect a senile old man and a kneepad bimbo to the White House.

True North

May 2, 2023, 9:09:23 AM5/2/23
On Tuesday, 2 May 2023 at 09:40:13 UTC-3, 345...@gmail.com wrote:
> Another version of the BBC! Almost at war with Russia and China, banks collapsing, the border still f'd up, inflation rampant, stocks and economy in the toilet... can this administration get anything right?
>
> That's what we get when we elect a senile old man and a kneepad bimbo to the White House.

So...y'all would rather see your president on his knees getting a 'golden shower' from Putin?
Sad...bigly!

justan

May 2, 2023, 9:14:15 AM5/2/23
"345...@gmail.com" <345...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> Another version of the BBC! Almost at war with Russia and China, banks collapsing, the border still f'd up, inflation rampant, stocks and economy in the toilet... can this administration get anything right?That's what we get when we elect a senile old man and a kneepad bimbo to the White House.

Thats what happens when hearts full of unfounded hatred override
intelligence, common sense, and good judgement. Clear thinking,
intelligent, patriotic Americans are a dying breed.
--
Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
know it.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

justan

May 2, 2023, 3:13:22 PM5/2/23
True North <prince...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Tuesday, 2 May 2023 at 09:40:13 UTC-3, 345...@gmail.com wrote:> Another version of the BBC! Almost at war with Russia and China, banks collapsing, the border still f'd up, inflation rampant, stocks and economy in the toilet... can this administration get anything right? > > That's what we get when we elect a senile old man and a kneepad bimbo to the White House.So...y'all would rather see your president on his knees getting a 'golden shower' from Putin?Sad...bigly!

Sad bigly. You're right. We need a president to gain back the
respect of world leaders. Many of the leaders won't even return
Bidens phone calls.

345...@gmail.com

May 2, 2023, 11:42:32 PM5/2/23
On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 3:13:22 PM UTC-4, justan wrote:
> True North <prince...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> > On Tuesday, 2 May 2023 at 09:40:13 UTC-3, 345...@gmail.com wrote:> Another version of the BBC! Almost at war with Russia and China, banks collapsing, the border still f'd up, inflation rampant, stocks and economy in the toilet... can this administration get anything right? > > That's what we get when we elect a senile old man and a kneepad bimbo to the White House.So...y'all would rather see your president on his knees getting a 'golden shower' from Putin?Sad...bigly!
>
> Sad bigly. You're right. We need a president to gain back the
> respect of world leaders. Many of the leaders won't even return
> Bidens phone calls.
> --
> Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
> know it.

If they did return his call he'd just wonder why they called him.
Meanwhile, the Biden Border Crisis is melting down. He's sent the Army down there. Liberal heads would explode if it were some other president, eh?

justan

May 3, 2023, 12:30:01 PM5/3/23
"345...@gmail.com" <345...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 3:13:22?PM UTC-4, justan wrote:> True North <prince...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r > > On Tuesday, 2 May 2023 at 09:40:13 UTC-3, 345...@gmail.com wrote:> Another version of the BBC! Almost at war with Russia and China, banks collapsing, the border still f'd up, inflation rampant, stocks and economy in the toilet... can this administration get anything right? > > That's what we get when we elect a senile old man and a kneepad bimbo to the White House.So...y'all would rather see your president on his knees getting a 'golden shower' from Putin?Sad...bigly! > > Sad bigly. You're right. We need a president to gain back the > respect of world leaders. Many of the leaders won't even return > Bidens phone calls.> -- > Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we > know it. If they did return his call he'd just wonder why they called him.Meanwhile, the Biden Border Crisis is melting down. He's sent the Army down there. Liberal heads would explode if it were some other president, eh?

The Army has been granted the privilege of carrying weapons at the
border, but don't worry, it's for self defense only. The mission
is to provide intake coordination, hand out cell phones, and
plane tickets to desired destinations. Myorkiss has everything
under control. Meanwhile Carmella is filling her basket with root
causes. Grandpa Joey can concentrate on the crisis in Arkansas.
It's comforting to know that the United States, and by extension,
the world is in such capable hands.
--
Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
know it.

gfret...@aol.com

May 3, 2023, 1:49:59 PM5/3/23
Give us a break with your bull. I'm voting for Biden. He's doing just
fine. My portfolio is up!

gfret...@aol.com

May 3, 2023, 1:50:59 PM5/3/23
On Tue, 2 May 2023 09:14:10 -0400 (EDT), justan <m...@here.com> wrote:

>"345...@gmail.com" <345...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
>> Another version of the BBC! Almost at war with Russia and China, banks collapsing, the border still f'd up, inflation rampant, stocks and economy in the toilet... can this administration get anything right?That's what we get when we elect a senile old man and a kneepad bimbo to the White House.
>
>Thats what happens when hearts full of unfounded hatred override
> intelligence, common sense, and good judgement. Clear thinking,
> intelligent, patriotic Americans are a dying breed.

Sounds like you're invested in Trump. You should rethink it.

345...@gmail.com

May 3, 2023, 2:10:25 PM5/3/23
You're the leader of that dying breed, harry. Did you ever get Karen to pay your debts?

Alex

May 3, 2023, 7:42:34 PM5/3/23
You must be investing in foreign markets.  I'm down bigly. Fortunately,
I'm not retired yet and continue to add to my portfolio in this buyer's
market.

justan

May 3, 2023, 8:11:17 PM5/3/23
gfret...@aol.com Wrote in message:r
> On Tue, 2 May 2023 09:14:10 -0400 (EDT), justan <m...@here.com> wrote:>"345...@gmail.com" <345...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r>> Another version of the BBC! Almost at war with Russia and China, banks collapsing, the border still f'd up, inflation rampant, stocks and economy in the toilet... can this administration get anything right?That's what we get when we elect a senile old man and a kneepad bimbo to the White House.>>Thats what happens when hearts full of unfounded hatred override> intelligence, common sense, and good judgement. Clear thinking,> intelligent, patriotic Americans are a dying breed.Sounds like you're invested in Trump. You should rethink it.

Trump hatred consumes Democrats. I can't figure out why Trump
bothers you and Wayne so much.
There are many potential good presidents on the Republican side
and maybe a couple on the Democrat side. I invested in Trump in
2016 and 2020. Now there is a greater selection.

John H

May 4, 2023, 3:48:35 PM5/4/23
I've switched to gold buying.

Alex

May 4, 2023, 7:51:47 PM5/4/23
Gold is near an all-time high.  I've been moving to municipal bonds.
They are paying more and there are no taxes on the returns.

gfret...@aol.com

May 5, 2023, 2:09:59 PM5/5/23
On Wed, 3 May 2023 11:10:24 -0700 (PDT), "345...@gmail.com"
<345...@gmail.com> wrote:
Who is Harry... you're balls covered slightly?

gfret...@aol.com

May 5, 2023, 2:10:09 PM5/5/23
On Wed, 3 May 2023 19:40:49 -0400, Alex <Xel...@gmail.com> wrote:

Get back to us when your economics diploma arrives in the mail. The
economy is doing fine, and the market is generally up. Moron.

gfret...@aol.com

May 5, 2023, 2:10:34 PM5/5/23
Yeah, but you didn't switch from being stupid.

gfret...@aol.com

May 5, 2023, 2:11:01 PM5/5/23
On Wed, 3 May 2023 20:11:11 -0400 (EDT), justan <m...@here.com> wrote:

>gfret...@aol.com Wrote in message:r
>> On Tue, 2 May 2023 09:14:10 -0400 (EDT), justan <m...@here.com> wrote:>"345...@gmail.com" <345...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r>> Another version of the BBC! Almost at war with Russia and China, banks collapsing, the border still f'd up, inflation rampant, stocks and economy in the toilet... can this administration get anything right?That's what we get when we elect a senile old man and a kneepad bimbo to the White House.>>Thats what happens when hearts full of unfounded hatred override> intelligence, common sense, and good judgement. Clear thinking,> intelligent, patriotic Americans are a dying breed.Sounds like you're invested in Trump. You should rethink it.
>
>Trump hatred consumes Democrats. I can't figure out why Trump
> bothers you and Wayne so much.
>There are many potential good presidents on the Republican side
> and maybe a couple on the Democrat side. I invested in Trump in
> 2016 and 2020. Now there is a greater selection.

Yeah, nothing like a candidate with 34 felony indictments and a rape
charge under his belt. What a moron.

gfret...@aol.com

May 5, 2023, 2:14:34 PM5/5/23

Justan

May 5, 2023, 2:52:30 PM5/5/23
You're stttutttering, moron

--
.

Alex

May 5, 2023, 10:55:05 PM5/5/23
"generally"?  The major indexes are down about 10% since Joe & Co
stepped in.

Alex

May 5, 2023, 11:03:32 PM5/5/23
Let me clarify that, dipshit, I've moved a few hundred thousand to
municipal bond *funds*, and they are performing well.  This is my
non-IRA accounts so the returns are even higher without the 37% tax.

gfret...@aol.com

May 6, 2023, 8:05:06 PM5/6/23
On Fri, 5 May 2023 23:01:12 -0400, Alex <Xel...@gmail.com> wrote:

>gfret...@aol.com wrote:

>>> Gold is near an all-time high.  I've been moving to municipal bonds.
>>> They are paying more and there are no taxes on the returns.
>> Bozo....
>>
>> https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing-strategy/090116/think-twice-buying-taxfree-municipal-bonds.asp
>
>Let me clarify that, dipshit, I've moved a few hundred thousand to
>municipal bond *funds*, and they are performing well.  This is my
>non-IRA accounts so the returns are even higher without the 37% tax.

Yes, we know you're a dipshit. You don't have, have never had, and
will never have "a few hundred thousand."

gfret...@aol.com

May 6, 2023, 8:07:19 PM5/6/23
You're a racist piece of shit. What's youuuuur point?

gfret...@aol.com

May 6, 2023, 8:07:37 PM5/6/23
Yeah, you're not too bright. I guess the brightness knob on the TV
didn't work as you expected.

https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/index/djia/charts

Alex

May 6, 2023, 11:43:10 PM5/6/23
Is that you correct email?  I'll send you a screenshot from one account
if it will shut you up and look for your apology later.

Alex

May 6, 2023, 11:52:11 PM5/6/23
That's ONE DAY!  Did you just start investing yesterday?  Look at a 3
year chart and don't just look at the DOW.  That's only 30 companies.
The S&P 500 is a better gauge of the financial market, expert.

Poco Loc0

May 7, 2023, 6:14:39 AM5/7/23
Compared to the alternative, he's fine.

Poco Loc0

May 7, 2023, 6:15:08 AM5/7/23
On Thu, 4 May 2023 19:51:39 -0400, Alex <Xel...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm glad it's near an all time high! I've been dabling in it for
several years. Hopefully it'll hit another all time high next year!

My credit union (PenFed):

Term Dividend Rate APY
6 Month 2.68% 2.70%**
1 Year 4.50% 4.60%
15 Month 4.55% 4.65%
18 Month 4.60% 4.70%
2 Year 4.36% 4.45%
3 Year 4.02% 4.10%
4-Year 3.83% 3.90%
5 Year 3.83% 3.90%
7 Year 3.73% 3.80%

I like the 18 month rate.

Where would I look for your municipal bonds?

Poco Loc0

May 7, 2023, 6:38:41 AM5/7/23
On Thu, 4 May 2023 19:51:39 -0400, Alex <Xel...@gmail.com> wrote:

Any of these look good? I don't see one paying more than four percent,
althoug the 'tax free' aspect would be nice.

https://investor.vanguard.com/search#q=vanguard%20tax%20exempt%20bond%20funds&f:@vg_category=[Vanguard%20Funds]

Bill

May 7, 2023, 12:04:41 PM5/7/23
You are truly stupid. How about you send Trump your money. I'm sure he
can use it!

Bill

May 7, 2023, 12:05:21 PM5/7/23
On Sun, 07 May 2023 06:13:44 -0400, Poco Loc0 <jher...@cox.net>
wrote:
The only thing you've been "dabbling" in is your own feces.

Bill

May 7, 2023, 12:06:30 PM5/7/23
No moron. You can select the entire history of the market, but you'd
have to be smarter than a four year old to figure it out. I apologize.

Bill

May 7, 2023, 12:07:55 PM5/7/23
On Sun, 07 May 2023 06:14:35 -0400, Poco Loc0 <jher...@cox.net>
wrote:
Yeah, there's nothing like a rapist to make you feel good about
yourself. That and an insurrection. You, like your right wing bottom
boys, are anti-American PIECES OF SHIT. FUCK YOU.

True North

May 7, 2023, 5:33:39 PM5/7/23
SNERK!
Is The John trying to change his Depends?

Poco Loc0

May 7, 2023, 6:31:02 PM5/7/23
On Sun, 07 May 2023 09:07:50 -0700, Bill <califb...@gmail.com>
wrote:
The most pro-Chinese, anti-American I know is sitting in the White
House hiding from reporters.

Poco Loc0

May 7, 2023, 6:32:06 PM5/7/23
Hook, line and sinker, eh Donnie?

Bill

May 8, 2023, 12:07:38 AM5/8/23
Yup, just as expected. Dumb Donnie jumps in to support Roboidjit and his
ID theft.

Bill

May 8, 2023, 12:07:38 AM5/8/23
34 felony charges related to 3 instances. Same state, where Clinton lives
and paid off women, and rides free. How about prosecuting murder and
other real felonies? Some women claiming rape 40 years ago?
Unbelievable!

Justan

May 8, 2023, 7:42:37 AM5/8/23
Didn't old anklepants get dibarred. That's a big deal in the life of a
scumbag lawyer.

Alex

May 8, 2023, 7:02:47 PM5/8/23
https://money.usnews.com/funds/mutual-funds/rankings/high-yield-muni

I'm currently getting a 4.21 APY return from my Synchrony Bank account.
It's a high-yield savings with no fixed term.  They have CD's with
higher returns, too.

https://www.synchronybank.com/?UISCode=0000000&gclid=Cj0KCQjwu-KiBhCsARIsAPztUF0rIvEOTJP-PUq_htpEC-qpL5afXZQqGJYLT3XH_Ku-0TxFYD4SkIwaAmlDEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Alex

May 8, 2023, 7:06:54 PM5/8/23
You have to remember that the value of the fund itself should increase
when this shit show is over.  When you sell the fund, any gains are
taxable - just not the dividends.

Poco Loc0

May 9, 2023, 7:34:30 AM5/9/23
I looked at the top rated muni and saw this:

https://money.usnews.com/funds/mutual-funds/high-yield-muni/nuveen-short-duration-hi-yld-muni-bd-fd/nvhax

Think I'll pass on them.

Your synchrony bank is just about the same as PenFed as far as CD's
go. Not enough difference to change.

Thanks though!

Alex

May 9, 2023, 7:02:12 PM5/9/23
6 months at 5% is pretty good!

Poco Loc0

May 10, 2023, 4:59:17 PM5/10/23
You're right. Wonder what will happen in 6 months.

Bill

May 11, 2023, 2:28:36 AM5/11/23
On Sun, 07 May 2023 18:30:59 -0400, Poco Loc0 <jher...@cox.net>
Your doublewide trailer isn't the White House, FYI.

Bill

May 11, 2023, 2:31:13 AM5/11/23
On Mon, 8 May 2023 19:02:35 -0400, Alex <Xel...@gmail.com> wrote:

Give us a break. You don't have two nickles to rub together Alexia.

Justan

May 12, 2023, 10:51:09 AM5/12/23
gfret...@aol.com Wrote in message:r
> On Tue, 2 May 2023 05:40:12 -0700 (PDT), "345...@gmail.com"<345...@gmail.com> wrote:>Another version of the BBC! Almost at war with Russia and China, banks collapsing, the border still f'd up, inflation rampant, stocks and economy in the toilet... can this administration get anything right?>>That's what we get when we elect a senile old man and a kneepad bimbo to the White House.Give us a break with your bull. I'm voting for Biden. He's doing justfine. My portfolio is up!

The only portfolio you have is your coloring book drawings.
Define"justfine". He's stumbling, mumbleing, shuffleing,
stuttering, sluring his words forgeting where he is and where he
was yesterday, can't answer simple questions from children
without Hunter coaching him. If you think that's "justfine", you
need your head examined Fat Harry.
--
The real me

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

wayne.b...@gmail.com

May 13, 2023, 11:05:46 AM5/13/23
===
> mumbling, shuffling...
> stuttering, slurring his words...
> can't answer simple questions...

I thought you we're talking about Trump there for a minute. Have you listened to him closely recently? He sounds like someone doing an under study of Marlon Brando for the godfather role. That's probably how he sees himself.

345...@gmail.com

May 15, 2023, 12:52:56 PM5/15/23
Heh. Classic, liberal, "look over there" strategy.
Pay attention... we're talking about your hero, Biden. I understand that it's uncomfortable for you to address Biden and his many issues.

Step into today's world...
:)

justan

May 16, 2023, 2:57:13 PM5/16/23
On Mon, 15 May 2023 09:52:55 -0700 (PDT), "345...@gmail.com"
<345...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Saturday, May 13, 2023 at 11:05:46?AM UTC-4, wayne.b...@gmail.com wrote:
Well, you'd certainly be an expert when it comes to "many issue."

Robot

May 16, 2023, 2:58:05 PM5/16/23
On Sat, 13 May 2023 08:05:44 -0700 (PDT),
"waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
They drool when he speaks. It doesn't matter what he says. It's a cult
leader thing.