Trump rioter gets just deserts..

True North

Aug 12, 2022, 7:57:50 AM8/12/22
Saw on the news that the former Virginia policeman got 7 years.
Maybe that will teach the repugnant element that rioting doesn't pay.

justan

Aug 12, 2022, 8:49:28 AM8/12/22
True North <prince...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> Saw on the news that the former Virginia policeman got 7 years.Maybe that will teach the repugnant element that rioting doesn't pay.

You have no voice on your little island so you pollute our ng with
your vomit. Yuck.
--
Lets go Brandon....

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

True North

Aug 12, 2022, 9:27:05 AM8/12/22
My vomit?
In case you are living in a back swamp community with little contact with the civilized world, it's 'merican news.
Got It?

justan

Aug 12, 2022, 12:14:18 PM8/12/22
True North <prince...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Friday, 12 August 2022 at 09:49:28 UTC-3, justan wrote:> True North <prince...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r > > Saw on the news that the former Virginia policeman got 7 years.Maybe that will teach the repugnant element that rioting doesn't pay. > > You have no voice on your little island so you pollute our ng with > your vomit. Yuck. > -- > Lets go Brandon.... > > > ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- > https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlMy vomit?In case you are living in a back swamp community with little contact with the civilized world, it's 'merican news.Got It?

Hey little fella, my comment was about your remark. Got it?