The Wall Street Journal With The Harsh Truth About Donald Trump

wayne.b...@gmail.com

May 9, 2023, 2:58:28 PM5/9/23
The editorial board of the Rupert Murdoch-owned Wall Street Journal is urging readers to take heed of former Attorney General William Barr’s warning about what would happen if former President Donald Trump wins a second term in the White House.

Barr, who quit Trump’s administration amid the then-president’s repeated lies about the 2020 election, last week described Trump’s first term as a “horror show.” He predicted that if Trump wins the 2024 election, he’ll fail to deliver on conservative policies.

The Journal’s conservative editorial page wholeheartedly agreed.

True North

May 9, 2023, 5:48:32 PM5/9/23
The motley crew of repugnants in here couldn't handle the truth.
Thanks for shinning a light on this.

justan

May 10, 2023, 9:28:29 AM5/10/23
True North <prince...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Tuesday, 9 May 2023 at 15:58:28 UTC-3, wayne.b...@gmail.com wrote:> The editorial board of the Rupert Murdoch-owned Wall Street Journal is urging readers to take heed of former Attorney General William Barr?s warning about what would happen if former President Donald Trump wins a second term in the White House. > > Barr, who quit Trump?s administration amid the then-president?s repeated lies about the 2020 election, last week described Trump?s first term as a ?horror show.? He predicted that if Trump wins the 2024 election, he?ll fail to deliver on conservative policies. > > The Journal?s conservative editorial page wholeheartedly agreed.The motley crew of repugnants in here couldn't handle the truth.Thanks for shinning a light on this.

Sorry dipshit. I couldnt make any sense of your statement. You
sound like Joe Biden, Mr shuffle, stumble and mumble.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

345...@gmail.com

May 10, 2023, 9:39:24 AM5/10/23
Oh, c'mon. Surely you know what "shinning" is. It's kanuck for "duh-huh".

> Stupid is as donnie does. <

justan

May 10, 2023, 9:55:52 AM5/10/23
justan <m...@here.com> Wrote in message:r
> True North <prince...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r> On Tuesday, 9 May 2023 at 15:58:28 UTC-3, wayne.b...@gmail.com wrote:> The editorial board of the Rupert Murdoch-owned Wall Street Journal is urging readers to take heed of former Attorney General William Barr?s warning about what would happen if former President Donald Trump wins a second term in the White House. > > Barr, who quit Trump?s administration amid the then-president?s repeated lies about the 2020 election, last week described Trump?s first term as a ?horror show.? He predicted that if Trump wins the 2024 election, he?ll fail to deliver on conservative policies. > > The Journal?s conservative editorial page wholeheartedly agreed.The motley crew of repugnants in here couldn't handle the truth.Thanks for shinning a light on this.Sorry dipshit. I couldnt make any sense of your statement. You sound like Joe Biden, Mr shuffle, stumble and mumble. -- ----Android NewsGroup Reader----https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

That wasn't the only thing Bidenesque about Donnie's moronic remark.

True North

May 10, 2023, 10:36:29 AM5/10/23
Thank you Justine for once again proving my point.
SNERK...you "couldn't make any sense"!!!
That would be the understatement of the year.

345...@gmail.com

May 10, 2023, 11:35:56 AM5/10/23
On Wednesday, May 10, 2023 at 9:28:29 AM UTC-4, justan wrote:
Poor donnie is too stupid to realize that there was no "truth", but simply a prediction by a disgruntled former cabinet member.

Meanwhile, Whine is hanging on to the anti-Trump narrative, seemingly unaware that Trump's presidency ended 3 years ago, and is still in the news mainly because the liberal news outlets keep stirring the pot, hoping to smear all conservatives with the Trump brush. So he attempts to do that here.

The vast majority have moved on. Trump is no longer a player for this majority. Time for you guys to take your meds and come back to reality. But I do understand your reluctance to do that. The reality is Biden and the liberals, and it's ugly.

justan

May 10, 2023, 12:11:51 PM5/10/23
True North <prince...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Wednesday, 10 May 2023 at 10:28:29 UTC-3, justan wrote:> True North <prince...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r > > On Tuesday, 9 May 2023 at 15:58:28 UTC-3, wayne.b...@gmail.com wrote:> The editorial board of the Rupert Murdoch-owned Wall Street Journal is urging readers to take heed of former Attorney General William Barr?s warning about what would happen if former President Donald Trump wins a second term in the White House. > > Barr, who quit Trump?s administration amid the then-president?s repeated lies about the 2020 election, last week described Trump?s first term as a ?horror show.? He predicted that if Trump wins the 2024 election, he?ll fail to deliver on conservative policies. > > The Journal?s conservative editorial page wholeheartedly agreed.The motley crew of repugnants in here couldn't handle the truth.Thanks for shinning a light on this. > > Sorry dipshit. I couldnt make any sense of your statement. You > sound like Joe Biden, Mr shuffle, stumble and mumble. > > > -- > > > ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- > https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlThank you Justine for once again proving my point.SNERK...you "couldn't make any sense"!!!That would be the understatement of the year.

For those of us who can't make sense of the gobbly gook that
spills from your keyboard, please parse your statement. Please
keep in mind that English is spoken here; not some Kanuckian
variant.

justan

May 10, 2023, 12:15:42 PM5/10/23
"345...@gmail.com" <345...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Wednesday, May 10, 2023 at 9:28:29?AM UTC-4, justan wrote:> True North <prince...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r > > On Tuesday, 9 May 2023 at 15:58:28 UTC-3, wayne.b...@gmail.com wrote:> The editorial board of the Rupert Murdoch-owned Wall Street Journal is urging readers to take heed of former Attorney General William Barr?s warning about what would happen if former President Donald Trump wins a second term in the White House. > > Barr, who quit Trump?s administration amid the then-president?s repeated lies about the 2020 election, last week described Trump?s first term as a ?horror show.? He predicted that if Trump wins the 2024 election, he?ll fail to deliver on conservative policies. > > The Journal?s conservative editorial page wholeheartedly agreed.The motley crew of repugnants in here couldn't handle the truth.Thanks for shinning a light on this. > > Sorry dipshit. I couldnt make any sense of your statement. You > sound like Joe Biden, Mr shuffle, stumble and mumble. Poor donnie is too stupid to realize that there was no "truth", but simply a prediction by a disgruntled former cabinet member.Meanwhile, Whine is hanging on to the anti-Trump narrative, seemingly unaware that Trump's presidency ended 3 years ago, and is still in the news mainly because the liberal news outlets keep stirring the pot, hoping to smear all conservatives with the Trump brush. So he attempts to do that here.The vast majority have moved on. Trump is no longer a player for this majority. Time for you guys to take your meds and come back to reality. But I do understand your reluctance to do that. The reality is Biden and the liberals, and it's ugly.

Wayne, being the typical New Yorka, will forever be an active
Trump hater. It seems to be in their DNA.

Poco Loc0

May 10, 2023, 4:14:53 PM5/10/23
I don't like Trump. I can see what Biden has done. Most liberals
can't, although it appears that some are learning.

Give me anyone besides Biden.

Poco Loc0

May 10, 2023, 4:20:35 PM5/10/23
Donnie, do you realize that about 90% of the time your sentence
structure, spelling, and punctuation are at about the 4th grade level?
The rest of the time you might make it to the 2d grade level.

You should concentrate more on your bowel movements and masturbation.

True North

May 10, 2023, 5:23:10 PM5/10/23
Sez the loser who got tossed from teaching inner city kids due to his racist attitude.

wayne.b...@gmail.com

May 10, 2023, 5:47:18 PM5/10/23
===
I've always said that the best thing about Biden is that he's not Trump. That said, Biden has not yet tried to overthrow the government and constitution; Not yet pandered to neo-nazi groups; Not yet paid off any porn stars to conceal his behavior; Not yet tried to scam his followers out of hundreds of millions of dollars; Not yet run a corrupt business organization with massive tax fraud; Not yet bragged about assaulting women; Not yet cozied up to Putin or Kim Jong Un; etc.

My personal preference would be someone like Mitt Romney but he's probably too intelligent to throw his hat in the ring.

True North

May 10, 2023, 9:43:41 PM5/10/23
Trouble is the repugnant faction in here revere the very qualities that Biden doesn't possess but Trump flashes at every opportunity.

Bill

May 11, 2023, 2:23:55 AM5/11/23
You are the faggot you pretend to be.

Bill

May 11, 2023, 2:25:10 AM5/11/23
Trump will not suck your dick. He actually likes real girls.

Bill

May 11, 2023, 2:25:47 AM5/11/23
On Wed, 10 May 2023 16:12:46 -0400, Poco Loc0 <jher...@cox.net>
wrote:
Bullshit. You love Trump. Biden has done more for this country than
any other president since FDR, but a moron like you can't see it.

Bill

May 11, 2023, 2:26:49 AM5/11/23
Seems that you revel in your lack of intelligence.

Justan

May 11, 2023, 10:30:00 AM5/11/23
And you Fat Harry are showing yourself as the timid twat we have always
known you to be.

--
The real me

Poco Loc0

May 11, 2023, 1:09:40 PM5/11/23
On Wed, 10 May 2023 14:23:08 -0700 (PDT), True North
Who taught inne-city kids? Who got tossed? My black principal gave me
the highest rating she possible in the county.

Like I say, stick to your bowel movements and masturbation.

Poco Loc0

May 11, 2023, 1:15:59 PM5/11/23
On Wed, 10 May 2023 18:43:39 -0700 (PDT), True North
<prince...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, 10 May 2023 at 18:47:18 UTC-3, wayne.b...@gmail.com wrote:
...like the ability to run a government in a way which is actually
good for the country.

Poco Loc0

May 11, 2023, 1:16:18 PM5/11/23
On Wed, 10 May 2023 23:25:44 -0700, Bill <califb...@gmail.com>
wrote:
LOL!

Poco Loc0

May 11, 2023, 1:17:02 PM5/11/23
On Wed, 10 May 2023 14:47:16 -0700 (PDT),
"waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
It's not what he hasn't done (although you may be a little behind re:
l his scams), it's what he's done.

I'd go for Mitt in a heartbeat. But I'd still go for Trump over Biden
any time. I notice that you leave out the policies Trump initiated
that were, in fact, good for the country.

True North

May 11, 2023, 1:31:15 PM5/11/23
"the highest rating she possible in the county"???
Say what? Please repeat teacher boy. Gotta love how y'all and Justine keep validating my statements.

Poco Loc0

May 11, 2023, 7:36:35 PM5/11/23
On Thu, 11 May 2023 10:31:13 -0700 (PDT), True North
Just for you.

My black principal gave me the highest rating possible in the county.

Now try to answer the questions, dipshit.

345...@gmail.com

May 12, 2023, 8:59:56 AM5/12/23
Please tell me donna didn't try to correct your grammar. That boy can't write his way out of the proverbial wet paper bag. He speaks kanuckistan English.
Down south he'd have a permanent seat at the kid's table.

True North

May 12, 2023, 9:30:56 AM5/12/23
So..y'all keep the kids separate like you used to keep people of colour separate?
Very interesting and it explains a lot, JackOff.

Justan

May 12, 2023, 9:39:42 AM5/12/23
Only a dipshit like Fat Harry or Slithering Joe himself could pen such
garbage.

--
The real me

Poco Loc0

May 13, 2023, 1:16:54 PM5/13/23
On Fri, 12 May 2023 06:30:53 -0700 (PDT), True North
<prince...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, 12 May 2023 at 09:59:56 UTC-3, 345...@gmail.com wrote:
Tell us about keeping indians separate, dipshit!

True North

May 13, 2023, 5:32:08 PM5/13/23
"Indians" ??
Wow, is that what y'all still call them? Your simple mind is mired back in the 50s.

Justan

May 15, 2023, 12:26:57 PM5/15/23
What does your woke movement want to call them? What do you call your baby
seals after you bludgeon them to death with baseball bats.

--
The real me.

justan

May 16, 2023, 2:59:12 PM5/16/23
The real me... a loser faggot pretending to be a man.

justan

May 16, 2023, 3:00:52 PM5/16/23
On Fri, 12 May 2023 13:39:39 -0000 (UTC), Justan <A@B.C> wrote:

>On 5/11/23 1:16 PM, Poco Loc0 wrote:
>>On Wed, 10 May 2023 23:25:44 -0700, Bill <califb...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:

>>>Bullshit. You love Trump. Biden has done more for this country than
>>>any other president since FDR, but a moron like you can't see it.
>>
>>LOL!
>
>Only a dipshit like Fat Harry or Slithering Joe himself could pen such
> garbage.

Only a whiny little bitch like me would like a rapist.

--
The real me

justan

May 16, 2023, 3:01:36 PM5/16/23
On Thu, 11 May 2023 13:14:52 -0400, Poco Loc0 <jher...@cox.net>
wrote:
Well, you're stupid.

justan

May 16, 2023, 3:02:37 PM5/16/23
Not Harry... me stupid.

--
The real me

Poco Loc0

May 26, 2023, 6:34:23 AM5/26/23
On Sat, 13 May 2023 14:32:07 -0700 (PDT), True North
So now you're worried about what they're called? Hypocritic.

Tell us about keeping your indigenous children separate, dipshit.

You've bypassed that question several times. No balls?

True North

May 26, 2023, 7:38:49 AM5/26/23
Speaking of simple minds........
Y'all do realize it was mostly your church that abused those children.

Poco Loc0

May 26, 2023, 7:39:27 PM5/26/23
On Fri, 26 May 2023 04:38:47 -0700 (PDT), True North
It was your country, dipshit!

Poco Loc0

May 26, 2023, 7:48:07 PM5/26/23
On Fri, 26 May 2023 04:38:47 -0700 (PDT), True North
"Canada's residential schools were compulsory boarding schools run by
the government and religious authorities during the 19th and 20th
Centuries with the aim of forcibly assimilating indigenous youth."

Your government was innocent, eh?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57291530

"Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said it was a "painful reminder" of a
"shameful chapter of our country's history".

Of course, to you it was nothing. Maybe you should do some inner
reflection.

Dipshit.

True North

May 26, 2023, 8:20:29 PM5/26/23
Since we're doing "inner reflection", maybe we should review 'mericas' shameful treatment of its native population.
What about those forced death marches when you decided that those pesky injuins were in the way of your land grabs.
How about the constant stealing of reservation lands agreed to in numerous treaties just a couple of years after the treaties were signed. Of all the people in the world you have no business criticizing Canada's actions.

Poco Loc0

May 27, 2023, 8:04:37 AM5/27/23
On Fri, 26 May 2023 17:20:27 -0700 (PDT), True North
If you'll recall, dipshit, my comments were in response to your
criticism of my country. I'll admit right off the bat that some
atrocious things have occurred in this country. Unike you, I don't
proclaim it as being pure.

True North

May 27, 2023, 9:40:31 AM5/27/23
The only thing I would "proclaim" is that y'all have way too many gun nuts in 'merica and y'all love to use those guns.
.

True North

May 27, 2023, 10:22:04 AM5/27/23
By the way, JohnnyMop, here's something I read in Yahoo news

"A travel advisory is asking Canadians to "familiarize yourself on how to respond to an active shooter situation" when visiting the United States, in light of the mass shooting trend looming over the country.

The Government of Canada’s travel information page reminds travellers to be cautious and take security precautions when visiting down south, while pointing in particular to the common nature of gun violence in America.

“The rate of firearm possession in the United States is high,” notes the official travel advisory, last updated on May 19, 2023.

“Incidents of mass shootings occur, resulting most often in casualties. Although tourists are rarely involved, there is a risk of being in the wrong place at the wrong time."

There’s been an upward trend of mass shootings and gun-related deaths in recent years, with more than 200 mass shootings having occurred in the first five months of 2023 alone, according to the Gun Violence Archive, a nonprofit research group that has been tracking gun violence patterns."

Bill

May 27, 2023, 1:22:30 PM5/27/23
Stay out of the drug infested ghettos and pretty safe.

345...@gmail.com

May 27, 2023, 1:42:43 PM5/27/23
It's certainly no place for girly kanucks. You'd better stay locked up in your hovel. Eh?

345...@gmail.com

May 27, 2023, 1:54:25 PM5/27/23
Y'all are certainly a bunch of panty-waisted girly-men.

Travel tip: Don't cross the border and stop in Chicago. Come on to the south. We have plenty of guns, but 99.9% of us don't use them for anything but hunting and target shooting. Stay out of the heavily democrat voting areas... that'll be where you stand the greatest chance of getting hit by random gunfire down here.

Oh, and I'd tell you to be polite and keep your mouth shut around good old southern boys, but surely even you are smart enough to know that. Show them their due respect, and you'll go home with your teeth, if you still have any.

This travel advisory brought to you by me. :)

Justan

May 28, 2023, 3:07:20 PM5/28/23
Oh yes we do. Its our duty to see to it that you walk the straight and
narrow. Just being neighborly big brothers.
--
The real me.

Justan

May 28, 2023, 3:13:22 PM5/28/23
That hasn't slowed down the winter migration of Canada geese and residents.
--
The real me.

Poco Loc0

May 28, 2023, 5:56:18 PM5/28/23
On Sat, 27 May 2023 07:22:03 -0700 (PDT), True North
Just stay out, dipshit.

jher...@cox.net

May 31, 2023, 1:18:47 PM5/31/23
You haven't been straight since your daddy did his thing in your ass
when you were five.

Justan

Jun 1, 2023, 4:26:41 PM6/1/23
>> There’s been an upward trend of mass shootings and gun-related deaths in
>> recent years, with more than 200 mass shootings having occurred in the
>> first five months of 2023 alone, according to the Gun Violence Archive, a
>> nonprofit research group that has been tracking gun violence patterns."
>>

>Stay out of the drug infested ghettos and pretty safe.

Donnie took a road trip to Toronto a few years back and ended up in the red
light district. Do you really think he could manage to keep his nose clean
in America🇺🇸
--
The real me

Poco Loc0

Jun 2, 2023, 6:44:50 AM6/2/23
On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 20:26:39 -0000 (UTC), Justan <A@B.C> wrote:

>On 5/27/23 1:21 PM, Bill wrote:
>>True North <prince...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> wrong place at the wrong time."
>>> There’s been an upward trend of mass shootings and gun-related deaths in
>>> recent years, with more than 200 mass shootings having occurred in the
>>> first five months of 2023 alone, according to the Gun Violence Archive, a
>>> nonprofit research group that has been tracking gun violence patterns."
>>>

>>Stay out of the drug infested ghettos and pretty safe.
>>

>Donnie took a road trip to Toronto a few years back and ended up in the red
> light district. Do you really think he could manage to keep his nose clean
> in America??

If he stuck to rural America he'd be pretty safe also. Stay out of
Democrat controlled big cities!

https://abcnews.go.com/US/12-major-us-cities-top-annual-homicide-records/story?id=81466453

Especially San Francisco:

https://abc7news.com/sf-tourism-san-francisco-streets-international-travelers-conventions-in/12227886/

He may find himself in a pile of human shit.