The Johns' kinfolk

True North

Aug 13, 2022, 8:29:12 AM8/13/22
While channel surfing on cable tv I came across an episode of 'Mountain Monsters' which is about a half dozen good 'ole southern boys chasing Bigfoot in the backwoods of Virginia.
Haven't laughed so hard in years. It was like watching a modern version of the 3 Stooges. Really funny when one hillbilly took a branch to whack against a tree trunk to attract Bigfoot. The branch broke and hit him in the nuts.
Next guy steps up and whacks the trunk to have his branch break and hit him in the head. Sure explains a lot about the motley crew in here.

justan

Aug 13, 2022, 9:15:36 AM8/13/22
True North <prince...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> While channel surfing on cable tv I came across an episode of 'Mountain Monsters' which is about a half dozen good 'ole southern boys chasing Bigfoot in the backwoods of Virginia.Haven't laughed so hard in years. It was like watching a modern version of the 3 Stooges. Really funny when one hillbilly took a branch to whack against a tree trunk to attract Bigfoot. The branch broke and hit him in the nuts.Next guy steps up and whacks the trunk to have his branch break and hit him in the head. Sure explains a lot about the motley crew in here.

Is that a spinoff of Nova Skoshas own Trailer Trash Boys?
--
Lets go Brandon....

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

345...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2022, 9:28:00 AM8/13/22
On Saturday, August 13, 2022 at 9:15:36 AM UTC-4, justan wrote:
> True North <prince...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> > While channel surfing on cable tv I came across an episode of 'Mountain Monsters' which is about a half dozen good 'ole southern boys chasing Bigfoot in the backwoods of Virginia.Haven't laughed so hard in years. It was like watching a modern version of the 3 Stooges. Really funny when one hillbilly took a branch to whack against a tree trunk to attract Bigfoot. The branch broke and hit him in the nuts.Next guy steps up and whacks the trunk to have his branch break and hit him in the head. Sure explains a lot about the motley crew in here.
>
> Is that a spinoff of Nova Skoshas own Trailer Trash Boys?

It's a staged, scripted show made to entertain low IQ viewers. It worked well, as Don said he hadn't "laughed so hard in years". Those skoshans will believe anything, eh?
:)

True North

Aug 13, 2022, 10:54:18 AM8/13/22
Are y'all insulting Justine because he was a big fan of Trailer Park Boys?

Alex

Aug 14, 2022, 1:06:13 AM8/14/22
Damn, you are one dumb simpleton.

John H

Aug 14, 2022, 6:48:51 AM8/14/22
Stick with it, Donnie, you'll probably learn a lot.

"Is it in yet, Donnie?"