Republican Thinks Earth Is Flat (GA)

bruce bowser

May 24, 2023, 3:20:46 PM5/24/23
Kandiss Taylor Says Globes As Anti-Flat Earth
Rolling Stone Magazine - May 1, 2022
-- https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/kandiss-taylor-globes-anti-flat-earth-brainwashing-1234741082/ Brainwashing? HAAA HA

Richard Grew

May 24, 2023, 11:51:35 PM5/24/23
Almost as bad as the democrat congressman who was worried if we put more military on Guam it might tip over.

Alex

May 25, 2023, 7:35:01 PM5/25/23
That typhoon they just had proves it won't.

Here's Hank...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q

Richard Grew

May 25, 2023, 11:58:45 PM5/25/23
It's hard to believe that anyone could be that ignorant. You have to wonder how he got elected to congress.

Alex

May 26, 2023, 10:39:22 PM5/26/23
That's old and he's still there.  16 years...

Poco Loc0

May 27, 2023, 8:06:38 AM5/27/23
On Fri, 26 May 2023 22:39:09 -0400, Alex <Xel...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Richard Grew wrote:
>>> That typhoon they just had proves it won't.
>>>
>>> Here's Hank...
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q
>> It's hard to believe that anyone could be that ignorant. You have to wonder how he got elected to congress.
>
>That's old and he's still there.  16 years...

I think he'd just taken a few oxycodones for a headache...

Justan

May 28, 2023, 3:00:19 PM5/28/23
He suffers from periodic brain fog which is a side effect of hepatitus C.
Impaired democrats can be counted on to follow their leader.
--
The real me.

jher...@cox.net

May 31, 2023, 1:14:21 PM5/31/23
On Wed, 24 May 2023 20:51:34 -0700 (PDT), Richard Grew
<rgre...@gmail.com> wrote:
Almost as bad as a right winger moron like you.

jher...@cox.net

May 31, 2023, 1:15:03 PM5/31/23
On Thu, 25 May 2023 19:32:51 -0400, Alex <Xel...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Richard Grew wrote:
>> On Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 3:20:46?PM UTC-4, bruce bowser wrote:
>>> Kandiss Taylor Says Globes As Anti-Flat Earth
>>> Rolling Stone Magazine - May 1, 2022
>>> -- https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/kandiss-taylor-globes-anti-flat-earth-brainwashing-1234741082/ Brainwashing? HAAA HA
>> Almost as bad as the democrat congressman who was worried if we put more military on Guam it might tip over.
>
>That typhoon they just had proves it won't.
>
>Here's Hank...
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q

Poor Alexa... You really have your panties in a twist today!

Maybe you can get Justine to help.

jher...@cox.net

May 31, 2023, 1:15:53 PM5/31/23
Yeah, but in your case, it's syphilis.