The new BBC

345...@gmail.com

Apr 30, 2023, 5:17:48 PM4/30/23
I've been listening to it... it's a train wreck!
Of course, I'm talking about the Biden Border Crisis.

justan

May 1, 2023, 7:53:14 AM5/1/23
"345...@gmail.com" <345...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> I've been listening to it... it's a train wreck!Of course, I'm talking about the Biden Border Crisis.

One mans crisis is another mans enrichment opportunity.

--
Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
know it.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

John H

May 3, 2023, 1:54:05 PM5/3/23
On Mon, 1 May 2023 07:53:10 -0400 (EDT), justan <m...@here.com> wrote:

>"345...@gmail.com" <345...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
>> I've been listening to it... it's a train wreck!Of course, I'm talking about the Biden Border Crisis.
>

>One mans crisis is another mans enrichment opportunity.

One man's dick isn't enough for your ass.

345...@gmail.com

May 12, 2023, 9:17:52 AM5/12/23
On Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 5:17:48 PM UTC-4, 345...@gmail.com wrote:
> I've been listening to it... it's a train wreck!
> Of course, I'm talking about the Biden Border Crisis.

Heh, heh. Now they are on high alert today with the military called out and a huge immigrant surge on it's way. Meanwhile major northern cities are whining about Biden and the mass influx that their economies already can't handle. Those panty-waisted liberals were just fine with it happening in the Southwest, as long as it didn't really affect them. Suck it up, buttercup.

Meanwhile Biden and Hunter's atrocities are hitting the fan and exposing the Biden family for the traitorous leeches they are, and he's unable to do anything effective about it. The Biden horror show would be funny if it weren't destroying this great country.

Hey Wayne, why don't you use your ill-gotten banking money to fly up there to NYC and man a soup kitchen to help feed your and Biden's immigrant mess. You know, something important instead of whining about Trump from the comforts of your easy chair. Spring forward 3 years and join today's mess that *you* helped make possible.

justan

May 16, 2023, 2:57:56 PM5/16/23
On Fri, 12 May 2023 06:17:51 -0700 (PDT), "345...@gmail.com"
<345...@gmail.com> wrote:
Just tell people you're stupid. Saves you some typing.