Evinrude Aquanaut / Johnson Air Buoy 10 august 2022

Dave Minto

Aug 10, 2022, 10:28:28 AM8/10/22
I have both , an Aquanaut and a Air Buoy both for sale . Neither unit is running as they need engine or compressor work. Could be a rebuild project or a load of extremely valuable parts and accessories. I also have original OMC ( Johnson & Evinrude )parts lists / schematics, OMC Aquanaut/ Air Buoy service manual and also a OMC Mechanics Manual. Additionally I have quantities of OMC replacement popular parts and the air tubes, hoses, masks and harnesses that came with the units . If interested , please send email with best offer $. Thank you. dave.minto @gmail.com. Pictures available upon request.

Dave Minto

Aug 10, 2022, 2:08:27 PM8/10/22