Anyone who says...

John H.

Mar 28, 2018, 5:40:35 PM3/28/18
...their wedding day was the best day of their life has obviously never had two candy bars fall down
at once from a vending machine!

gfre...@aol.com

Mar 28, 2018, 6:45:00 PM3/28/18
On Wed, 28 Mar 2018 17:40:33 -0400, John H. <salmo...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>...their wedding day was the best day of their life has obviously never had two candy bars fall down
>at once from a vending machine!

In high school we had a vendorama thing in the lobby. We figured out
if you hit 2 equal price sandwich buttons at exactly the same time,
both would come around.
One day I got a 3 bagger. (3 hotdogs for 15 cents)

Bill

Mar 28, 2018, 8:32:32 PM3/28/18
In my very young days on the ferry to Vancouver island the vending machine
would give from 2-6 products. My mom gave some of mine away, before she
understood all the kids were scoring big! I think it was 6boxes of caramel
balls. For a Canadian dime. Which was only $0.085 US in those days.

Nomen Nescio

Mar 29, 2018, 2:14:59 PM3/29/18
>One day I got a 3 bagger.

And you married her.

Tim

Mar 29, 2018, 2:41:14 PM3/29/18

Mar 28gfre...@aol.com
,,

You came out good. I was always thrilled when the pop machine would give 2 cans for the coins for 1. It never added up but it kinda helped upset the times when I got nothing for my money...

Bill

Mar 29, 2018, 3:21:32 PM3/29/18
When in grammar school, we were at Tilden Park and I put in the nickel in
the coke machine. 6oz Coke’s in bottles. Machine started issuing bottles.
Guy who ran the area was mad at us as he thought we rigged the machine and
wanted to take all the bottles back. We each kept one. Probably 6 of us
kids. That felt like a super win.