Sinking Ship Productions

justan

Oct 12, 2021, 6:34:35 PM10/12/21
Did Camalla's handlers hire them to provide Canadian child actors
to play students in a PR stunt the Vice President recently
starred in?
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Mr. Luddite

Oct 13, 2021, 7:29:21 AM10/13/21
On 10/12/2021 6:34 PM, justan wrote:

> Did Camalla's handlers hire them to provide Canadian child actors
> to play students in a PR stunt the Vice President recently
> starred in?

I wonder if it's the same company that sets up the fake
White House "sets" with phony windows, etc. for when
Biden speaks.

https://www.avg.com

justan

Oct 13, 2021, 7:55:46 AM10/13/21
"Mr. Luddite" <not...@noland.com> Wrote in message:r
> On 10/12/2021 6:34 PM, justan wrote:> Did Camalla's handlers hire them to provide Canadian child actors> to play students in a PR stunt the Vice President recently> starred in?> I wonder if it's the same company that sets up the fakeWhite House "sets" with phony windows, etc. for whenBiden speaks.-- This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.https://www.avg.com

I wonder if all democrats are as decietful as that pair of vermin?

gfre...@aol.com

Oct 13, 2021, 10:29:15 PM10/13/21
On Wed, 13 Oct 2021 07:29:19 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" <not...@noland.com>
wrote:

>On 10/12/2021 6:34 PM, justan wrote:
>
>> Did Camalla's handlers hire them to provide Canadian child actors
>> to play students in a PR stunt the Vice President recently
>> starred in?
>>

>I wonder if it's the same company that sets up the fake
>White House "sets" with phony windows, etc. for when
>Biden speaks.

I imagine David Cohen just lets him use the old West Wing set.

Mr. Luddite

Oct 14, 2021, 7:04:14 AM10/14/21
LOL

justan

Oct 20, 2021, 4:23:23 PM10/20/21
wrote:

>On 10/12/2021 6:34 PM, justan wrote:
>
>> Did Camalla's handlers hire them to provide Canadian child actors
>> to play students in a PR stunt the Vice President recently
>> starred in?
>>

>I wonder if it's the same company that sets up the fake
>White House "sets" with phony windows, etc. for when
>Biden speaks.

No, it's when Greg gets his panties in a twist.