Did Biden order the FBI raid on Trumps home?

justan

Aug 9, 2022, 12:38:01 PM8/9/22
Was Biden aware that the raid was planned? Dies the FBI need a
warrant to carry out a raid like this?
--
Lets go Brandon....

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

True North

Aug 9, 2022, 1:06:07 PM8/9/22
Probable cause?
They should use the same against Trumps' aiders and abeters.
Time to drain that repugnant swamp.

gfre...@aol.com

Aug 9, 2022, 1:36:31 PM8/9/22
They had a warrant but they are pretty easy to get.

Mr. Luddite

Aug 9, 2022, 1:47:53 PM8/9/22
Don, you should remember your recommendations when a "real"
investigation begins on Biden and his drug addled son
Hunter starts.

You can add to that something the mainstream media is ignoring
for now ... the dealings of Nancy Pelosi's son Paul Jr. who
mysteriously accompanied her on her Asian trip. You won't
see it reported much because the lefty media made sure no photos
of him there were released and the introductions made at
formal greetings in Taiwan were cut so his name appears
to not be mentioned. Problem is ... some of the local
foreign press included the photos and the introductions.

Why does this matter you ask?

Well, like Biden's kid Hunter, Paul Pelosi Jr. has business
connections to Green Programs, EV vehicle batteries and
chips coming from the region. Like Hunter, he has no
training in these products or programs. He's just a
"consultant" using his family "connections" helping to negotiate
favorable contracts that will end up benefiting the Pelosi
fortunes. Paul Sr. couldn't make the trip because he's
already being investigated by the
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission

The whole damn Democrat party and it's people are
corrupt as hell.

<https://nypost.com/2022/01/14/nancy-pelosis-son-linked-to-firms-probed-by-feds/>

www.avg.com

justan

Aug 9, 2022, 2:05:11 PM8/9/22
True North <prince...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Tuesday, 9 August 2022 at 13:38:01 UTC-3, justan wrote:> Was Biden aware that the raid was planned? Dies the FBI need a > warrant to carry out a raid like this? > -- > Lets go Brandon.... > > > ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- > https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlProbable cause?They should use the same against Trumps' aiders and abeters. Time to drain that repugnant swamp.

IF YOU KEPT YOUR PIE HOLE CLOSED YOU MIGHT NOT COME ACROSS SO IGNORANT.

John H

Aug 9, 2022, 3:38:26 PM8/9/22
On Tue, 9 Aug 2022 10:06:04 -0700 (PDT), True North
<prince...@gmail.com> wrote:

Punctuate much, Dipshit?

"Is it in yet, Donnie?"

justan

Aug 9, 2022, 3:52:14 PM8/9/22
justan <m...@here.com> Wrote in message:r
> Was Biden aware that the raid was planned? Dies the FBI need a warrant to carry out a raid like this? -- Lets go Brandon....----Android NewsGroup Reader----https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

The curly haired little bimbo at the Whitehouse claims Biden was
were oblivious to the plan to raid Trumps home.
Biden should watch Fox News if he wants to keep abreast of latest
developments. Welcome to Waynes new world.

True North

Aug 9, 2022, 5:18:50 PM8/9/22
If truth be told, I don't like sleazy conniving positions of any stripe.
Time they were held accountable and Trump seems like a good place to start.

True North

Aug 9, 2022, 5:37:16 PM8/9/22
Grrr...make that politicians......
this spell correct program can be irritating

True North

Aug 9, 2022, 5:40:22 PM8/9/22
Good advice Justine. Y'all should follow it.

gfre...@aol.com

Aug 9, 2022, 5:41:27 PM8/9/22
The problem is that Trump is the only person, place or thing these
witch hunts are aimed at. Still no substitutive questions about how
the Sat at Arms and the Cap Po allowed jan 6 to get so out of hand and
actually investigating insider trading by the Pelosis or any other
members of congress is strictly off limits.
Nancy gets a walk because of the stupid house rule that allows insider
trading from their members but that does not extend to the family and
Nancy has been careful to keep her name off of the questionable
investments. It makes her tax returns a lot cleaner looking.

The democrats better really hope they don't lose the house or this
whole witch hunt mentality may land on Hunter, Joe and Nancy.

345...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2022, 10:57:29 PM8/9/22
Living in Halifax seems like a good idea to you. I'll pass on whatever farts
emanate from your keyboard.

> The problem is that Trump is the only person, place or thing these
> witch hunts are aimed at. Still no substitutive questions about how
> the Sat at Arms and the Cap Po allowed jan 6 to get so out of hand and
> actually investigating insider trading by the Pelosis or any other
> members of congress is strictly off limits.
> Nancy gets a walk because of the stupid house rule that allows insider
> trading from their members but that does not extend to the family and
> Nancy has been careful to keep her name off of the questionable
> investments. It makes her tax returns a lot cleaner looking.
>
> The democrats better really hope they don't lose the house or this
> whole witch hunt mentality may land on Hunter, Joe and Nancy.

I think that would be a really good thing for the country, as it would help expose
the corruption that seemingly many Americans (and most foreigners, eh?) are oblivious to.
And it would be very entertaining to see the collective main stream media's heads exploding.

Richard Grew

Aug 10, 2022, 12:30:04 AM8/10/22
Joe Biden will do anything to keep the heat on Trump so that it is less likely the heat will be on him and Hunter where it should be. Did he know about the raid, damn right he did. Did he order it. Jury is still out on that.

gfre...@aol.com

Aug 10, 2022, 12:54:10 AM8/10/22
I don't think we even want to know the level of corruption in the
government. How can anyone trust them when the crooks and the watch
dogs swap positions every few years. Regulators go off and work for
vendors, then they might even come back as regulators.
Senators and Congressmen always leave richer and get a great job at a
contractor.
Presidents become multimillionaires as soon as they leave office as
long as they play the game. Trump may end up broke.

Mr. Luddite

Aug 10, 2022, 6:17:32 AM8/10/22
The precedent was established with Hillary Clinton.

Mr. Luddite

Aug 10, 2022, 6:28:45 AM8/10/22
Strange as this may sound coming from me but I don't totally agree.
I saw a prominent Republican yesterday (forget who) making threats
that if the Republican's gain control of Congress they will
immediately begin hearings and investigations into Democrats.

For what?

All it would do is further divide the country and take from what
Congress *should* be doing .... meaning running the country.

Much as it pains me to see corrupt politicians filling their
pockets or engaging in false allegations to retain their
power, it's time to call a political truce and start behaving
like adults.

I hope Wayne isn't listening but Trump was probably the most
honest person while in office and certainly the most
transparent. He had no fear of talking to the press
and therefore the American people formally or informally.

John H

Aug 10, 2022, 7:08:33 AM8/10/22
Didn't fix the punctuation problem either!

justan

Aug 10, 2022, 10:10:20 AM8/10/22
"Mr. Luddite" <not...@noland.com> Wrote in message:r
> On 8/9/2022 10:57 PM, 345...@gmail.com wrote:> On Tuesday, August 9, 2022 at 5:41:27 PM UTC-4, gfre...@aol.com wrote:>> On Tue, 9 Aug 2022 14:18:49 -0700 (PDT), True North>> <prince...@gmail.com> wrote:>>>>> On Tuesday, 9 August 2022 at 14:47:53 UTC-3, Mr. Luddite wrote:>>>> On 8/9/2022 1:06 PM, True North wrote:>>>>> On Tuesday, 9 August 2022 at 13:38:01 UTC-3, justan wrote:>>>>>> Was Biden aware that the raid was planned? Dies the FBI need a>>>>>> warrant to carry out a raid like this?>>>>>> -- >>>>>> Lets go Brandon....>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ----Android NewsGroup Reader---->>>>>> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Probable cause?>>>>> They should use the same against Trumps' aiders and abeters.>>>>> Time to drain that repugnant swamp.>>>> Don, you should remember your recommendations when a "real">>>> investigation begins on Biden and his drug addled son>>>> Hunter starts.>>>>>>>> You can add to that something the mainstream media is ignoring>>>> for now ... the dealings of Nancy Pelosi's son Paul Jr. who>>>> mysteriously accompanied her on her Asian trip. You won't>>>> see it reported much because the lefty media made sure no photos>>>> of him there were released and the introductions made at>>>> formal greetings in Taiwan were cut so his name appears>>>> to not be mentioned. Problem is ... some of the local>>>> foreign press included the photos and the introductions.>>>>>>>> Why does this matter you ask?>>>>>>>> Well, like Biden's kid Hunter, Paul Pelosi Jr. has business>>>> connections to Green Programs, EV vehicle batteries and>>>> chips coming from the region. Like Hunter, he has no>>>> training in these products or programs. He's just a>>>> "consultant" using his family "connections" helping to negotiate>>>> favorable contracts that will end up benefiting the Pelosi>>>> fortunes. Paul Sr. couldn't make the trip because he's>>>> already being investigated by the>>>> U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission>>>>>>>> The whole damn Democrat party and it's people are>>>> corrupt as hell.>>>>>>>> <https://nypost.com/2022/01/14/nancy-pelosis-son-linked-to-firms-probed-by-feds/>>>>>>>>> -- >>>> This email has been checked for viruses by AVG antivirus software.>>>> www.avg.com>>>>>> If truth be told, I don't like sleazy conniving positions of any stripe.>>> Time they were held accountable and Trump seems like a good place to start.> > Living in Halifax seems like a good idea to you. I'll pass on whatever farts> emanate from your keyboard.> >> The problem is that Trump is the only person, place or thing these>> witch hunts are aimed at. Still no substitutive questions about how>> the Sat at Arms and the Cap Po allowed jan 6 to get so out of hand and>> actually investigating insider trading by the Pelosis or any other>> members of congress is strictly off limits.>> Nancy gets a walk because of the stupid house rule that allows insider>> trading from their members but that does not extend to the family and>> Nancy has been careful to keep her name off of the questionable>> investments. It makes her tax returns a lot cleaner looking.>>>> The democrats better really hope they don't lose the house or this>> whole witch hunt mentality may land on Hunter, Joe and Nancy.> > I think that would be a really good thing for the country, as it would help expose> the corruption that seemingly many Americans (and most foreigners, eh?) are oblivious to.> And it would be very entertaining to see the collective main stream media's heads exploding.Strange as this may sound coming from me but I don't totally agree.I saw a prominent Republican yesterday (forget who) making threatsthat if the Republican's gain control of Congress they willimmediately begin hearings and investigations into Democrats.For what?All it would do is further divide the country and take from whatCongress *should* be doing .... meaning running the country.Much as it pains me to see corrupt politicians filling theirpockets or engaging in false allegations to retain theirpower, it's time to call a political truce and start behavinglike adults.I hope Wayne isn't listening but Trump was probably the mosthonest person while in office and certainly the mosttransparent. He had no fear of talking to the pressand therefore the American people formally or informally.-- This email has been checked for viruses by AVG antivirus software.www.avg.com

Did you see Chuck Schumer threatening all Americans to fall in
line or he will sic the FBI and IRS on them. I can't wait to see
them light that POS's pants on fire.

wayne.b...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2022, 12:31:12 PM8/11/22
===

The prominent Republican was Kevin McCarthy, the House Minority Leader. I thought his statement about investigating Merrick Garland was totally irresponsible and symbolic of the current childish behavior in some political circles. Garland has a tough job and I don't envy the position he is in at all. He has the responsibility for upholding federal laws and prosecuting violators, no matter who they are. And there is ample evidence that Trump has broken quite a few laws, not the least of which is conspiring to prevent the peaceful transfer of presidential power following a failed election. That's the bedrock of our democracy and can not be taken lightly regardless of whether you like Trump or his policies.

Bernard Kerik's talk about assassination was totally irresponsible also and might even be criminal.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/3593582-mccarthy-threatens-to-probe-garland-after-trump-fbi-raid/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11095219/Former-NYPD-Commissioner-Bernard-Kerik-claims-Democrats-try-ASSASSINATE-Trump.html

justan

Aug 11, 2022, 1:08:50 PM8/11/22
"waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com>
Wrote in message:r
> On Wednesday, August 10, 2022 at 6:28:45 AM UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:> On 8/9/2022 10:57 PM, 345...@gmail.com wrote: > > On Tuesday, August 9, 2022 at 5:41:27 PM UTC-4, gfre...@aol.com wrote: > >> On Tue, 9 Aug 2022 14:18:49 -0700 (PDT), True North > >> <prince...@gmail.com> wrote: > >> > >>> On Tuesday, 9 August 2022 at 14:47:53 UTC-3, Mr. Luddite wrote: > >>>> On 8/9/2022 1:06 PM, True North wrote: > >>>>> On Tuesday, 9 August 2022 at 13:38:01 UTC-3, justan wrote: > >>>>>> Was Biden aware that the raid was planned? Dies the FBI need a > >>>>>> warrant to carry out a raid like this? > >>>>>> -- > >>>>>> Lets go Brandon.... > >>>>>> > >>>>>> > >>>>>> ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- > >>>>>> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html > >>>>> > >>>>> > >>>>> Probable cause? > >>>>> They should use the same against Trumps' aiders and abeters. > >>>>> Time to drain that repugnant swamp. > >>>> Don, you should remember your recommendations when a "real" > >>>> investigation begins on Biden and his drug addled son > >>>> Hunter starts. > >>>> > >>>> You can add to that something the mainstream media is ignoring > >>>> for now ... the dealings of Nancy Pelosi's son Paul Jr. who > >>>> mysteriously accompanied her on her Asian trip. You won't > >>>> see it reported much because the lefty media made sure no photos > >>>> of him there were released and the introductions made at > >>>> formal greetings in Taiwan were cut so his name appears > >>>> to not be mentioned. Problem is ... some of the local > >>>> foreign press included the photos and the introductions. > >>>> > >>>> Why does this matter you ask? > >>>> > >>>> Well, like Biden's kid Hunter, Paul Pelosi Jr. has business > >>>> connections to Green Programs, EV vehicle batteries and > >>>> chips coming from the region. Like Hunter, he has no > >>>> training in these products or programs. He's just a > >>>> "consultant" using his family "connections" helping to negotiate > >>>> favorable contracts that will end up benefiting the Pelosi > >>>> fortunes. Paul Sr. couldn't make the trip because he's > >>>> already being investigated by the > >>>> U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission > >>>> > >>>> The whole damn Democrat party and it's people are > >>>> corrupt as hell. > >>>> > >>>> <https://nypost.com/2022/01/14/nancy-pelosis-son-linked-to-firms-probed-by-feds/> > >>>> > >>>> -- > >>>> This email has been checked for viruses by AVG antivirus software. > >>>> www.avg.com > >>> > >>> If truth be told, I don't like sleazy conniving positions of any stripe. > >>> Time they were held accountable and Trump seems like a good place to start. > > > > Living in Halifax seems like a good idea to you. I'll pass on whatever farts > > emanate from your keyboard. > > > >> The problem is that Trump is the only person, place or thing these > >> witch hunts are aimed at. Still no substitutive questions about how > >> the Sat at Arms and the Cap Po allowed jan 6 to get so out of hand and > >> actually investigating insider trading by the Pelosis or any other > >> members of congress is strictly off limits. > >> Nancy gets a walk because of the stupid house rule that allows insider > >> trading from their members but that does not extend to the family and > >> Nancy has been careful to keep her name off of the questionable > >> investments. It makes her tax returns a lot cleaner looking. > >> > >> The democrats better really hope they don't lose the house or this > >> whole witch hunt mentality may land on Hunter, Joe and Nancy. > > > > > I think that would be a really good thing for the country, as it would help expose > > the corruption that seemingly many Americans (and most foreigners, eh?) are oblivious to. > > And it would be very entertaining to see the collective main stream media's heads exploding.> Strange as this may sound coming from me but I don't totally agree. > I saw a prominent Republican yesterday (forget who) making threats > that if the Republican's gain control of Congress they will > immediately begin hearings and investigations into Democrats. > > For what? > > All it would do is further divide the country and take from what > Congress *should* be doing .... meaning running the country. > > Much as it pains me to see corrupt politicians filling their > pockets or engaging in false allegations to retain their > power, it's time to call a political truce and start behaving > like adults. > > I hope Wayne isn't listening but Trump was probably the most > honest person while in office and certainly the most > transparent. He had no fear of talking to the press > and therefore the American people formally or informally.> -- ===The prominent Republican was Kevin McCarthy, the House Minority Leader. I thought his statement about investigating Merrick Garland was totally irresponsible and symbolic of the current childish behavior in some political circles. Garland has a tough job and I don't envy the position he is in at all. He has the responsibility for upholding federal laws and prosecuting violators, no matter who they are. And there is ample evidence that Trump has broken quite a few laws, not the least of which is conspiring to prevent the peaceful transfer of presidential power following a failed election. That's the bedrock of our democracy and can not be taken lightly regardless of whether you like Trump or his policies. Bernard Kerik's talk about assassination was totally irresponsible also and might even be criminal.https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/3593582-mccarthy-threatens-to-probe-garland-after-trump-fbi-raid/https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11095219/Former-NYPD-Commissioner-Bernard-Kerik-claims-Democrats-try-ASSASSINATE-Trump.html
Since when are you privy to knowng if Trump has broken any laws?
Like Obama and his sidekick Joe Biden, you are prone to a bit of
kneejerking. You don't know the law AFAIK but react gleefully to
any claims that Trump did anything wrong or broke a law.

Is Garland responsible for securing our southern border?
Is Nancy on the up and up?
What justification does Schumer have to threaten and intimidate
Americans to fall into line or suffer the consequenses.
(harassment by his IRS and FBI)?
There's a lot of bad shit going on in this country but you don't
seem to care.

wayne.b...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2022, 1:25:42 PM8/11/22
===

I suspect that evidence of Trump's criminality will soon be laid out in exquisite detail for all to see. Stay tuned and pass the popcorn.

gfre...@aol.com

Aug 11, 2022, 1:48:10 PM8/11/22
Basically throw everything at the wall and see what sticks.
Bear in mind the warrant was supposed to be looking for classified
documents but it appears it was just a fishing expedition.
They were reported to have taken a dozen boxes of documents. I doubt
Trump ever even saw that many classified documents much less stole
that many. I guess if you look through 50,000 documents you might
find something that might be illegal tho. There might be another
Mexican at Mar A Lago with a forged green card or something
This is all politics.
This guy really has the democrats scared. They are not willing to
accept the will of the voters and they know he can win again.

It just demonstrates that we are really an oligarchy similar to the
Soviets where the powerful get to decide who can run for office. They
have shut down any chance of an outsider getting in. You only have to
look at the roadblocks they have thrown against 3d parties in the last
30 years to see that.

Mr. Luddite

Aug 11, 2022, 1:48:28 PM8/11/22
I know you don't like the "but what about" comparisons but there have
been several former presidents and highly placed former officials where
"ample" evidence of breaking laws exist that the DOJ doesn't do a damn
thing about it. Our current POTUS is a perfect example as is
Nancy Pelosi. But, I digress.

I've said this before. If Trump committed a crime ... then indite and
prosecute him. So far there are only allegations made by his political
opponents.

Latest word I heard about the raid .... whoops ... the liberals don't
want us to use that word ... the serving of a search warrant
at Trump's personal residence was based on possible classified materials
and/or archival documents taken by him when he moved out of the White
House. I guess they thought he stuffed Melania's pockets with documents
since they also searched her wardrobe.

Big "f'in" deal. Again, Barack Obama took about 30 million pages of
archival documents with him when he left promising to digitize them
and then return them. He never did.

Saving the best for last ... ol' Hillary. If ever there were someone
deserving to be prosecuted, it was her. Destroying subpoenaed documents
and the hard drives they existed on? Give me a break.

Anyway, I hear you about your concern of Trump trying to
prevent the peaceful transition of power following a failed
election. If he is actually guilty of that (something that
has not been proven or legally charged with) then he should
face prosecution. My issue is that if we take a step back and
consider what the greatest threat is to our Democracy and country
it's not Donald Trump. The biggest threats in my mind are the
policies of the liberal Democrats and the massive corruptness
in the Democrat party. It's scary.

gfre...@aol.com

Aug 11, 2022, 1:50:33 PM8/11/22
Yup I understand they finally found the smoking gun

https://gfretwell.com/ftp/Trump%20caught.jpg

Mr. Luddite

Aug 11, 2022, 1:51:07 PM8/11/22
Your last sentence says it all. Trump's transgressions (assuming
they exist) are very minor compared to what the Democrats are
doing to this country. *That's* what we should be concerned
about.

Mr. Luddite

Aug 11, 2022, 1:57:30 PM8/11/22
Couldn't agree with you more Greg. If allowed to continue we are going
to lose our Republic.

wayne.b...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2022, 3:51:39 PM8/11/22
===

I agree that Hillary should probably have been prosecuted.

Bill

Aug 11, 2022, 5:38:24 PM8/11/22
> I agree that Hillary should probably have been prosecuted.

Probably?

John

Aug 23, 2022, 8:09:50 PM8/23/22
On Tue, 9 Aug 2022 12:38:00 -0400 (EDT), justan <m...@here.com> wrote:

>Was Biden aware that the raid was planned? Dies the FBI need a
> warrant to carry out a raid like this?

Did your boyfriend get a restraining order on you?