Skies Clear 4 California Liberalism ! ! !

bruce bowser

Sep 15, 2021, 3:56:20 AM9/15/21
Gavin Newsom holds onto his job as California governor, CNN projects
CNN - Sep 15, 2021
-- https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/14/politics/gavin-newsom-california-recall/index.html

Bill

Sep 15, 2021, 11:40:23 AM9/15/21
Stupid voters. 13 years ago, we recalled Governor Davis because he raised
a $35 billion state budget 35% in one year. Newson was complaining about a
$25 billion shortfall in his $221 billion budget in January. With Biden
tossing him $50 billion, he and a very liberal legislature passed a $252
billion budget. And not one time expenditures. All the people want that
free money from our kids and grandchildren.

gfre...@aol.com

Sep 15, 2021, 2:53:27 PM9/15/21
13 years ago the GOP tried. This time they didn't even go out on the
field. Elders and Jenner? Really?

Mr Robot

Sep 20, 2021, 4:19:19 PM9/20/21
On Wed, 15 Sep 2021 15:40:21 -0000 (UTC), Bill
<califbill9...@gmail.com> wrote:

You were stupid then, and you're still stupid little boy.