Hang on Donald!

Poco Loc0

Jun 9, 2023, 8:43:46 AM6/9/23
We're coming!

https://www.axios.com/2023/06/08/canada-wildfires-us-deploys-over-600-firefighters

Also, per your suggestion, I checked into joining one of the
firefighting groups coming to help bail you out. I'm too old and I
couldn't pass the physical requirements.

True North

Jun 9, 2023, 10:34:27 AM6/9/23
Thank you for service.....or intended service.

Poco Loc0

Jun 9, 2023, 11:31:54 AM6/9/23
You are very welcome. Freedom isn't free.

Have you tried to call Harry? Or, you can give me his phone number and
I'll try.

True North

Jun 9, 2023, 12:18:05 PM6/9/23
Haven't talked to Harry on the phone in years.wouldnt know where to look for his number.
You'll have to drive on over with a plate of Cajun cuisine and your banjo for a little Bluegrass music.

wayne.b...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2023, 1:04:21 PM6/9/23
===

Is he not responding at his old GMAIL address? Of course "Bruce Bowser" is amost certainly Harry so he's still hanging out here.

Poco Loc0

Jun 9, 2023, 4:07:54 PM6/9/23
On Fri, 9 Jun 2023 09:18:03 -0700 (PDT), True North
Look in 'Contacts'. Shouldn't be that hard.

Poco Loc0

Jun 9, 2023, 4:11:28 PM6/9/23
On Fri, 9 Jun 2023 10:04:20 -0700 (PDT),
"waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
Just sent a 'welfare check' to that address. We'll see what happens.

345...@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2023, 12:13:20 PM6/11/23
He seems to have tripped and fallen down the path of dementia and Tourette's. Pretty sad.

Karen should take a cue from Jill.

Poco Loc0

Jun 11, 2023, 4:07:18 PM6/11/23
On Sun, 11 Jun 2023 09:13:18 -0700 (PDT), "345...@gmail.com"
<345...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, June 9, 2023 at 1:04:21?PM UTC-4, wayne.b...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Friday, June 9, 2023 at 11:31:54?AM UTC-4, Poco Loc0 wrote:

>> > You are very welcome. Freedom isn't free.
>> >
>> > Have you tried to call Harry? Or, you can give me his phone number and
>> > I'll try.
>> ===
>>
>> Is he not responding at his old GMAIL address? Of course "Bruce Bowser" is amost certainly Harry so he's still hanging out here.
>
>He seems to have tripped and fallen down the path of dementia and Tourette's. Pretty sad.
>
>Karen should take a cue from Jill.

He didn't respond at his old email address.

jher...@cox.net

Jun 26, 2023, 12:23:26 PM6/26/23
On Fri, 09 Jun 2023 08:43:43 -0400, Poco Loc0 <jher...@cox.net>
wrote:
Also, I'm too stupid.

A former federal judge once lauded by the right for his conservative
legal opinions delivered a scathing rebuke of the Republican Party for
its continued fealty to Donald Trump.

J. Michael Luttig wrote in a New York Times op-ed that the GOP’s
“spineless support” has enabled the former president, despite his role
in the Jan. 6 assault on the U.S. Capitol and his Espionage Act
indictment in the classified documents scandal.

“Indeed, their fawning support since the Jan. 6 insurrection at the
Capitol has given Mr. Trump every reason to believe that he can ride
these charges and any others not just to the Republican nomination,
but also to the White House in 2024,” Luttig wrote.

He called Trump’s arguments that he has the right to hold onto any
documents he wants “preposterous,” and called out the party for being
ready to hand him the presidential nomination again.

“Building the Republican campaign around the newly indicted
front-runner is a colossal political miscalculation, as comedic as it
is tragic for the country,” Luttig wrote, adding that the campaign is
essentially one running against the U.S. Constitution.

“If the indictment of Mr. Trump on Espionage Act charges — not to
mention his now almost certain indictment for conspiring to obstruct
Congress from certifying Mr. Biden as the president on Jan. 6 — fails
to shake the Republican Party from its moribund political senses, then
it is beyond saving itself,” Luttig declared. “Nor ought it be saved.”

Trump’s campaign is doomed to fail, given the large number of
Americans who would never vote for him “if for no other perfectly
legitimate reason than that he has corrupted America’s democracy and
is now attempting to corrupt the country’s rule of law,” he argued.

Luttig, who was appointed to the federal bench by President George H.
W. Bush in 1991, “operated behind the scenes at the top of the
conservative legal world,” Politico wrote last year.

He advised then-Vice President Mike Pence not to cave to Trump’s
pressure to overturn the results of the 2020 election - advice Pence
ultimately heeded.