Maggie Haberman: Trumper BROKE Air Condit In Biden White House - "Crammed" It w/ Hunter Biden Pictures

12 vues

bruce bowser

non lue,
26 mai 2023, 15:57:4526/05/2023
Trump Administration Staffer Crammed Pictures Of Hunter Biden Into White House AC Unit: Book
The Hill Newspaper - Oct 1, 2022
-- https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/3670267-trump-administration-staffer-crammed-pictures-of-hunter-biden-into-white-house-ac-unit-book/

True North

non lue,
26 mai 2023, 16:24:2326/05/2023
Wow!
Those repugnant staffers are as nasty as their Dear Leader.
Thank God Biden and Harris were able to drain the swamp. Just hope they can keep it clean and civilized for another 4 years.

Justan

non lue,
26 mai 2023, 17:50:4226/05/2023
Wow indeed. I had now idea how badly the CBC butchers what it sees from main
stream USA media. I don't suppose you heard that party leadership doesn't
want either Biden or Harris on the 24 ticket. Rumor has it that Gavin and
Hillery might be a better sell in the eyes of the DNC.
--
The real me.

jher...@cox.net

non lue,
31 mai 2023, 13:13:3931/05/2023
I'm sure you think you're a cool dude, but actually, you're a little
bitch.
0 nouveau message