Alex

Jun 7, 2016, 7:45:39 PM6/7/16
I picked up #48 today. The NRA edition Ruger 22/45. This has the
threaded barrel which will, someday, carry a suppressor. My NFA Trust
is done so now the ATF waiting game begins. I shot one of these at the
Ruger factory - actually their outdoor range down the street - and all
you can hear is the action, the hit on the steel target and the shell
casing hitting the concrete floor. It wasn't my first color of choice
but the NRA edition only comes in red and it looks better in person than
the photo on ruger.com.

When I picked it up today, a older guy at the store was buying five
guns. When he left they told me he owns over 2,000 guns! I can't think
of 2,000 that I would like to own if I had that kind of scratch but he
evidently has an impressive collection.

Poquito Loco

Jun 8, 2016, 12:42:40 PM6/8/16
His last name was 'Smithsonian'?

Alex

Jun 8, 2016, 7:38:06 PM6/8/16
It could be. They think he said 2700 at last count.

Poquito Loco

Jun 9, 2016, 7:39:31 AM6/9/16
Well, congrats on #48. Did I tell you I wore my NRA cap to Golden Corrall last time we took the kids
for breakfast. Three people came up and told me what a great hat I had. Got a few dirty looks from
liberals too, but that just increased the satisfaction.

Keyser Söze

Jun 9, 2016, 7:42:25 AM6/9/16
Might not have been "liberals." Might have been non-aligned citizens who
are horrified by your pimping for a terrorist organization. I still get
mailings from the NRA, which I usually return in an unstamped envelope
with the hope the terrorists have to pay postage due.

Keyser Söze

Jun 9, 2016, 7:47:20 AM6/9/16
On 6/9/16 7:39 AM, Poquito Loco wrote:
Guns I use #5 is supposed to land at the dealer's today, where it will
be jailed for about a week because of Maryland laws. No biggie. It's
still #5 because I sold the former #5. Gun #6 is on allocation...no
arrival date yet.

Are you still using a seeing eye gun dog?

Poquito Loco

Jun 9, 2016, 7:49:57 AM6/9/16
If only the NRA knew of your Vietnam heroism, your owls, your income tax situation, your red barn,
your trips around Cape Horn, your twin Volvo diesel powered trawler, your Yale education, etc, etc,
etc. They'd have representatives coming to your door offering life membership.

Keyser Söze

Jun 9, 2016, 8:06:31 AM6/9/16
The NRA is a terrorist organization. It's appropriate you pimp for it.

Tim

Jun 9, 2016, 8:14:17 AM6/9/16
LOL If they are "horrified, non-aligned citizens" all because of some hat then they have some very serious problems. Probably can't go to the bathroom by themselves either.

Keyser Söze

Jun 9, 2016, 8:17:06 AM6/9/16
D'oh. It's not the hat, it's the symbolism. The NRA is a terrorist
organization.

Poquito Loco

Jun 9, 2016, 8:52:05 AM6/9/16
Why the 'I use' distinction. Are you too embarrassed to be up front amongst your liberal, gun-hating
buddies here?

Poquito Loco

Jun 9, 2016, 8:58:27 AM6/9/16
What terrorist acts has the NRA performed, Harry?

But then, you call me racist, so I suppose calling the NRA 'terrorists' is appropriate, for one of
your thinking.

Keyser Söze

Jun 9, 2016, 9:03:15 AM6/9/16
Because I have five guns I use, and two new "collector" hand-engraved
revolvers I bought on a whim some years ago that I don't use and, in
fact, have never been used.

Tim

Jun 9, 2016, 9:07:57 AM6/9/16
7:58 AMPoquito Loco
What terrorist acts has the NRA performed, Harry?

But then, you call me racist, so I suppose calling the NRA 'terrorists' is appropriate, for one of
your thinking.

John, I really believe that Harry and Michael Moore are about the only ones that think the NRA is a terrorist group.

And Mike isn't here, so...

gfre...@aol.com

Jun 9, 2016, 10:58:04 AM6/9/16
On Thu, 9 Jun 2016 08:17:04 -0400, Keyser Söze <no...@jose.com> wrote:

>D'oh. It's not the hat, it's the symbolism. The NRA is a terrorist
>organization.

I suppose if you repeat a lie often enough, some stupid people will
believe it.

The NRA is more analogous to the ACLU than terrorism.

Tim

Jun 9, 2016, 11:33:25 AM6/9/16

9:58 AMgfre...@aol.com

But unlike the ACLU, the NRA doesn't make legal threats at people, organizations, church's, municipality's etc.

Keyser Söze

Jun 9, 2016, 11:38:28 AM6/9/16
The NRA derives a huge percentage of its income as a result of firearms
sales.

Keyser Söze

Jun 9, 2016, 11:39:19 AM6/9/16
The NRA makes all sorts of threats all the time.

Justan Olphart

Jun 9, 2016, 11:43:52 AM6/9/16
How do you find so much spare time to be an asshole?

Keyser Söze

Jun 9, 2016, 11:45:09 AM6/9/16
It's that overly generous military pension.

Tim

Jun 9, 2016, 11:52:51 AM6/9/16
10:39 AMKeyser Söze
The NRA makes all sorts of threats all the time.
---

Really? I typed into google "NRA makes legal threats". And went through three pages of articles and didn't find anything.

Harry, maybe you're better at looking up stuff than I am

Keyser Söze

Jun 9, 2016, 11:54:10 AM6/9/16
Try reading for content. *You* said legal threats. I said "all sorts of
threats." Got it?

Justan Olphart

Jun 9, 2016, 12:10:45 PM6/9/16
The only one believing Harry is Donnie of the north.
He probably won't appreciate you calling him stupid.

Poquito Loco

Jun 9, 2016, 12:14:25 PM6/9/16
Harry won't provide any 'justification' for his doing so, so I suppose it's just more Krausescheiße.

Justan Olphart

Jun 9, 2016, 12:15:27 PM6/9/16
How stupid are you? What is wrong with a gun lobbyist getting revenue
from gun sales.
O'Bama and Clinton received billions from the American People and they
don't even represent the will of the people. That's tragic.

Poquito Loco

Jun 9, 2016, 12:16:23 PM6/9/16
Where? Examples? Or is that more than my entitlement?

Justan Olphart

Jun 9, 2016, 12:17:17 PM6/9/16
And the deep pocket unions do as well. In fact that's primarily what
they do.

Justan Olphart

Jun 9, 2016, 12:19:25 PM6/9/16
Why would the military pension a cowardly asshole like you?

Justan Olphart

Jun 9, 2016, 12:20:49 PM6/9/16
Try googling "union threats" instead, Tim.

Poquito Loco

Jun 9, 2016, 12:22:21 PM6/9/16
That makes them a terrorist organization? The NRA store carries no firearms.

"Now let's consider one year, 2010, as a case study. The NRA had $227,811,279 in total revenue that
year, including:

$100,531,465 (44%) from member dues.
$ 58,572,260 (26%) from personal contributions.
$ 20,922,249 (9.2%) from the sale of advertising space
$ 12,573,541 (5.5%) contributions from "related organizations"
$ 11,745,200 (5.2%) came from selling stuff.
$ 11,303,074 (5.0%) came from royalties."

http://990s.foundationcenter.org/990_pdf_archive/530/530116130/530116130_201012_990O.pdf

Looks like you're spouting the famous Keyser Söze Krausescheiße again.

Poquito Loco

Jun 9, 2016, 12:25:17 PM6/9/16
Recovering soldiers' bodies in Vietnam?

Justan Olphart

Jun 9, 2016, 12:27:45 PM6/9/16
So what's new?

Harry can't justify the foreclosure on his Jacksonville bungalow, his
two bankruptcies, his local and Federal tax delinquencies, the
abandoning of his wife and children, His association with mobsters, and
many other instances of lying, cheating and stealing. In fact,Harry
can't justify his miserable existence.

gfre...@aol.com

Jun 9, 2016, 1:01:19 PM6/9/16
On Thu, 9 Jun 2016 08:33:23 -0700 (PDT), Tim <tsch...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Harry is going to say the NRA(ILA) challenges laws he thinks are
"common sense". In both cases, it is an organization that thinks
personal rights trump intrusive policies.

gfre...@aol.com

Jun 9, 2016, 1:05:18 PM6/9/16
... and the ACLU derives a huge percentage of it's income from
prostitution, drug sales, pornography and abortion.
It is just which part of the constitution they are choosing to
protect.

gfre...@aol.com

Jun 9, 2016, 1:06:07 PM6/9/16
The only threat it makes is to fight oppressive legislation.

gfre...@aol.com

Jun 9, 2016, 1:08:05 PM6/9/16
What kind of threats are you talking about? Threatening the political
future of anti-gun politicians? That seems to be the biggest threat.

Tim

Jun 9, 2016, 1:13:47 PM6/9/16
10:54 AMKeyser Söze
And which or what threats are I'm supposed to "got?"

Alex

Jun 9, 2016, 7:02:11 PM6/9/16
Poquito Loco wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Jun 2016 19:38:06 -0400, Alex <Xe...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Poquito Loco wrote:

>>> His last name was 'Smithsonian'?
>> It could be. They think he said 2700 at last count.
> Well, congrats on #48. Did I tell you I wore my NRA cap to Golden Corrall last time we took the kids
> for breakfast. Three people came up and told me what a great hat I had. Got a few dirty looks from
> liberals too, but that just increased the satisfaction.

A lot of liberals that I know own guns. I also know Republicans that
would never own one. I also know liberals that are practicing
Catholics. The media loves to play on these labels but it's not black
and white.

Alex

Jun 9, 2016, 7:09:07 PM6/9/16
Keyser Söze wrote:
> On 6/9/16 8:52 AM, Poquito Loco wrote:
>> On Thu, 9 Jun 2016 07:47:17 -0400, Keyser Söze <no...@jose.com> wrote:
>>> Guns I use #5 is supposed to land at the dealer's today, where it will
>>> be jailed for about a week because of Maryland laws. No biggie. It's
>>> still #5 because I sold the former #5. Gun #6 is on allocation...no
>>> arrival date yet.
>>>
>>> Are you still using a seeing eye gun dog?
>>
>> Why the 'I use' distinction. Are you too embarrassed to be up front
>> amongst your liberal, gun-hating
>> buddies here?
>>

> Because I have five guns I use, and two new "collector" hand-engraved
> revolvers I bought on a whim some years ago that I don't use and, in
> fact, have never been used.

The Ruger Vaquero set that you said you bought AND sold? Keep up with
your lies, deadbeat.

Alex

Jun 9, 2016, 7:10:37 PM6/9/16
Derives? Do you mean donations from manufacturers?

Alex

Jun 9, 2016, 7:11:38 PM6/9/16
Where's your cut-and-paste cite? Is your Google broken?

Alex

Jun 9, 2016, 7:12:42 PM6/9/16
He's better at _making_ stuff up than you are, Tim.

Alex

Jun 9, 2016, 7:16:12 PM6/9/16
You can expect <crickets> for that post!

Keyser Söze

Jun 9, 2016, 7:33:03 PM6/9/16
Uh, no, shit for brains.

Alex

Jun 9, 2016, 8:22:04 PM6/9/16
My mistake. It's hard for me to keep track of your lies. Evidently
it's equally hard for you:

On December 7, 2014 you did say they were unfired, right?

"The SA Rugers are very nice, especially if you are a fan of single
action revolvers. I have a pair of consecutively numbered Vaqueros in
.45 Colt that were nicely engraved and only fired at the factory and not
fired since. They're safe queens."

Yet that was a lie, 'eh?

1/7/2008

"The Vaquero, ah, I love it and so did everyone else. I only had a couple
of boxes of ammo for it (I only brought one revolver with me), and as
soon as I shot off the first few rounds, everyone else wanted to shoot
it, too. It has a bit less barrel flip than, say, a semi-auto that
shoots .40 S&W.

These were a real steal. I got them at a gun shop where they were on
consignment sale, and I paid less than half the typical retail. One of
the pair had less than 100 rounds fired through it, the shop owner said,
and the other had never been fired. Consecutive serial numbers, nice
presentation box."

Poquito Loco

Jun 9, 2016, 8:41:58 PM6/9/16
Uh, uh, uh....uh, those were two *different* consecutively numbered pair that I managed to get at a
steal. See...easily explainable.

Now we'll have to add Vaqueros to the owls, barn, etc., list.

Keyser Söze

Jun 9, 2016, 9:04:04 PM6/9/16
Different sets of revolvers, shit for brains. I've also bought and sold
three or four different Ruger Mark III's, including the one I sold this
week.

Califbill

Jun 9, 2016, 10:17:16 PM6/9/16
Buy high, sell low. Declare bankruptcy.

Poquito Loco

Jun 10, 2016, 8:13:58 AM6/10/16
I *knew* I was right on the money!

Ryan P.

Jun 10, 2016, 1:02:26 PM6/10/16
On 6/9/2016 7:17 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
> On 6/9/16 8:14 AM, Tim wrote:
>> On Thursday, June 9, 2016 at 6:42:25 AM UTC-5, Keyser Söze wrote:

>>> Might not have been "liberals." Might have been non-aligned citizens who
>>> are horrified by your pimping for a terrorist organization. I still get
>>> mailings from the NRA, which I usually return in an unstamped envelope
>>> with the hope the terrorists have to pay postage due.
>>
>> LOL If they are "horrified, non-aligned citizens" all because of some
>> hat then they have some very serious problems. Probably can't go to
>> the bathroom by themselves either.
>>

> D'oh. It's not the hat, it's the symbolism. The NRA is a terrorist
> organization.

What do you define at "terrorism?"

Poquito Loco

Jun 10, 2016, 2:06:16 PM6/10/16
Asked and unanswered. Questions about Harry's moronic statements are, in his terms, moronic
questions. I suppose that makes some kind of sense.

Keyser Söze

Jun 10, 2016, 2:16:15 PM6/10/16
No need for me to respond. Just google "NRA is a terrorist organization."

gfre...@aol.com

Jun 10, 2016, 3:37:17 PM6/10/16
On Fri, 10 Jun 2016 14:16:12 -0400, Keyser Söze <no...@jose.com>
wrote:

>No need for me to respond. Just google "NRA is a terrorist organization."

You will get a bunch of hits from partisan organizations. So what?
Google just about anything negative along with "Clinton" and see what
you get.

Poquito Loco

Jun 10, 2016, 4:07:03 PM6/10/16
"Clinton is a terrorist" gets about 591,000 results (0.48 seconds). She must be a terrorist.

Alex

Jun 10, 2016, 8:13:13 PM6/10/16
Bullshit, liar.

Alex

Jun 10, 2016, 8:14:03 PM6/10/16
Next time, STFU and let him make up his own lies!

Wayne.B

Jun 10, 2016, 8:38:45 PM6/10/16
===

Googled "Harry Krause is an ass wipe" and got 246,000 results, some of
which very definitely refer to our hero.

Poquito Loco

Jun 11, 2016, 6:45:06 AM6/11/16
Gosh, it makes perfect sense that he'd buy a pair of consecutively numbered Vaqueros in '08, shoot
them a bit, and then get bored with them and sell them. Then, few years later, he'd forget that he'd
owned a pair, buy *another* pair of consecutively numbered Vaqueros, this time only fired at the
factory, and store them in his safe.

Nothing unbelievable there, is there? ;>)

Imagine having to see this each time he looks in a mirror:

https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/p/1/005/060/0a2/1c3668d.jpg

Poquito Loco

Jun 11, 2016, 6:45:47 AM6/11/16
Proof positive, using Krauselogic.

Keyser Söze

Jun 11, 2016, 6:56:15 AM6/11/16
The second set were engraved, unfired, and in a fancy presentation box,
probably fancier than the pine box in which you'll be taking your final
dirt nap.

Don't you have upcoming surgery, or are you all finished until something
else in your crumbling body fails?

Keyser Söze

Jun 11, 2016, 6:57:00 AM6/11/16
Even funnier, when I google "Trump voters," the names of all the
right-wing trash in rec.bloats pops up.

Poquito Loco

Jun 11, 2016, 8:31:38 AM6/11/16
...and most likely your name is in there several hundred times!

Go check out the 'A Virtual Classic' thread.

Poquito Loco

Jun 11, 2016, 8:56:18 AM6/11/16
Wait, the first set was in a "nice presentation box." Did Ruger actually sell a matched pair, with
consecutive serial numbers, in a presentation box *without* engraving?

(How much deeper are you going to keep digging this hole?)

Keyser Söze

Jun 11, 2016, 9:00:50 AM6/11/16
1. I don't know.

2. Go vote for Trump.

Poquito Loco

Jun 11, 2016, 10:28:57 AM6/11/16
On Sat, 11 Jun 2016 09:00:48 -0400, Keyser Söze <no...@jose.com> wrote:

>On 6/11/16 8:56 AM, Poquito Loco wrote:
>> On Sat, 11 Jun 2016 06:56:13 -0400, Keyser Söze <no...@jose.com> wrote:
snippage
If I were you, I'd try to change the subject.

>2. Go vote for Trump.

Oh, I see you have.

Alex

Jun 11, 2016, 9:45:00 PM6/11/16
Wrong answer. You just proved you lied. No surprise.

> 2. Go vote for Trump.

I'm left with no other choice.

Justan Olphart

Jun 12, 2016, 7:40:19 AM6/12/16
That's the way I see it. So Solly Hilly. Yur just too old and set in yur
liberal progressive ways. Besides you are an obvious manipulator and liar.

Keyser Söze

Jun 12, 2016, 8:31:12 AM6/12/16
Trump is the perfect candidate for white, racist, anti-ethnic, scared of
women piglets like his supporters in rec.boats. I'm glad you aren't
disappointing me on this. especially you, FlaJim, who is frightened and
jealous of successful women, and I don't mean Sarah Palin.

Early polls don't mean a lot, but the very latest Reuters/IPSOS poll
shows Mrs. Clinton opening up an 11-point lead over Trumpster the
Dumpster.

http://polling.reuters.com/#!poll/TM651Y15_13

Justan Olphart

Jun 12, 2016, 10:33:00 AM6/12/16
On 6/12/2016 8:31 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
> I'm glad you aren't disappointing me on this. especially you, FlaJim,
> who is frightened and jealous of successful women, and I don't mean
> Sarah Palin.

Who was it who had the opportunity to meet and chat with Peggie Hall and
passed because, why.

A. You harassed her on rec.boats for no good reason.
B. You had nothing in common to talk about. (She's a boater)
C. You have no balls.
D. You were afraid she'd read you the riot act.
E. You aren't bright enough to carry on a conversation with her.

You were almost close enough to reach out and touch her and you
chickened out.

And then there's the stalking issue with Mad Cow that you posted
pictures for proof.

And how about Karen from OZ. Another female whom you tried to
intimidate and just made yourself look foolish.

So don't project your shortcomings on me, asshole.

Have a spectacular day Harry.

Poquito Loco

Jun 12, 2016, 10:40:04 AM6/12/16
From 13 years ago:

" the one who has always attacked any women NG posters in a sad
display of sexism from a clearly inadequate person who can't even
communicate with the opposite sex,

the one who was so seriously ***ly maladjusted you needed to lie
about your therapist (probably court ordered) so she became your 15
to 20 yr younger beautiful successful wife,

the one who even followed some NG women from NG to NG, then

the one who went completely mad & posted specific details of your
real life stalking of at least two NG women, "

http://sporttoday.org/28_9124673969156982_1.htm

He's not changed much.

Keyser Söze

Jun 12, 2016, 11:21:36 AM6/12/16
1. Ms. Hall was busy when I saw her at the Annapolis boat show, with
several others waiting in line to ask her about the products she was
demonstrating/speaking about. I didn't feel like waiting.

2. The only argument I had with her was about her right-wing politics.

3. Right, because you're the guy who would stand by and watch someone
beat up a woman, and probably cheer on the assailant.

7. Mad Cow was a boating moron, and the photos were photos she took and
posted on a boat club site.

8. Karen of Oz...gosh, whatever happened to her.

Oh, did you complete the 9th grade before you got in trouble with the
law and were ordered into the military or, if not, into jail?

You're a cowardly pussy, fella. You hide behind anonymity so you can
toss your junior high insults here. You wouldn't be behaving that way if
you were posting here with your identity generally known.

Justan Olphart

Jun 12, 2016, 12:28:11 PM6/12/16
Not my fault that you stupidly provide personal information that should
be kept off line. Your statements to and about the women of rec.boats
prove that you are jealous of and hateful toward all women who've posted
here. Probably because they are more knowledgeable about boats and
boating than you. Is that why you are a hater.
If you feel insulted by truths about you, that's your problem, not mine.

Considering your cowardly draft dodging, tax evasion, foreclosure, twice
bankrupt, constant bragging, lying, hating of women and men whose
politics don't suit you, associations with low life, demonstrating your
hatefulness of southerners, Berating most religious folks, although you
seem to lay off Jewish people for some reason. That should be enough
reason to disregard any of your assertions as tripe.

Apparently you are not having a spectacular day. Again that's not my
fault. Carry on asshole.

Justan Olphart

Jun 12, 2016, 12:34:42 PM6/12/16
The sad thing is that Harry doesn't see himself as the dirtbag he is. He
seems unphased by the barrage of uncomplimentary comments about him
coming from all quarters. How can so many people misjudge him?

gfre...@aol.com

Jun 12, 2016, 12:40:00 PM6/12/16
On Sun, 12 Jun 2016 12:28:21 -0400, Justan Olphart <no...@nowhere.con>
wrote:

>Not my fault that you stupidly provide personal information that should
>be kept off line.

Since most of the stuff in your rant was online from public sources I
think the idea of "providing" information is moot.
Privacy is an obsolete idea these days when virtually everything
important about someone is freely available from government web sites
and all it takes is a snippet of information to get started. I know
that when I was looking into buying the house next door (tax deed sale
and a foreclosure), I ended up knowing a lot more about my neighbor
than I needed to know, simply by investigating the title on the house
and using the links at the court clerk's site from the strap number.

Justan Olphart

Jun 12, 2016, 12:47:46 PM6/12/16
Karen's property records don't list Harry as a co owner.
I doubt you could find anything positive about Harry Krause on line.

Keyser Söze

Jun 12, 2016, 12:56:59 PM6/12/16
On 6/12/16 12:28 PM, Justan Olphart wrote:

> Apparently you are not having a spectacular day. Again that's not my
> fault. Carry on asshole.

Any day anyone can wake up and not be a right-wing, racist, dirtbag like
you is a good day.

Poquito Loco

Jun 12, 2016, 1:08:02 PM6/12/16
Does 'cowardly pussy' apply to 'Nomen...' and 'anonymous'?

My identity is generally known, and I have no problem showing your lack of veracity. What info do
you need to know? Which data cells are empty?

Poquito Loco

Jun 12, 2016, 1:09:03 PM6/12/16
Just wait a f'ing minute! *I'm* the racist here. What did Justan do to deserve being called a racist
by you?

You are so f'ing fickle, Krause.

Tim

Jun 12, 2016, 2:39:28 PM6/12/16
I don't know of anyone here who is scared of women piglets. did you mean 'Sows?' hmmm, is that a demeaning to women remark you just made there, Harry?

And 11 points isn't much to brag about. Not hardly at all. 30 , now that'd be diffrent...

Poquito Loco

Jun 12, 2016, 3:06:43 PM6/12/16
His anti-female attitude has shown itself over and over. Calling women 'piglets' is another example.

Keyser Söze

Jun 12, 2016, 3:34:26 PM6/12/16
D'oh. Trump used the term piglets to describe women.

Keyser Söze

Jun 12, 2016, 3:34:44 PM6/12/16
An 11 point spread on election day is a landslide.

Califbill

Jun 12, 2016, 4:29:44 PM6/12/16
Depends on if popular vote or Electoral vote count.

Poquito Loco

Jun 12, 2016, 4:42:56 PM6/12/16
Show me. I think you're making up another lie. Prove me wrong.

I can show you that you called women 'piglets'.

Tim

Jun 12, 2016, 4:53:04 PM6/12/16
well something that blatant should be easily googled then. But it isn't. So...

Tim

Jun 12, 2016, 5:01:32 PM6/12/16
On Sunday, June 12, 2016 at 7:31:12 AM UTC-5, Keyser Söze wrote:

> Trump is the perfect candidate for white, racist, anti-ethnic, scared of
> women piglets like his supporters in rec.boats.

(Scared of "women piglets?")

> I'm glad you aren't
> disappointing me on this. especially you, FlaJim, who is frightened and
> jealous of successful women, and I don't mean Sarah Palin.

Honestly Harry, You wrote this?

Keyser Söze

Jun 12, 2016, 5:41:56 PM6/12/16
My mistake, he called women pigs not piglets...

Here's an example:

http://tinyurl.com/jupmdwm

I find it humorous that you fellas are defending the Trump pig.

Keyser Söze

Jun 12, 2016, 5:43:34 PM6/12/16
Ahh, he used pigs...not piglets. My mistake. :) Calling women pigs,
dogs, whatever, but call a woman a piglet and the pigs here on rec.boats
take offense.

Keyser Söze

Jun 12, 2016, 5:44:33 PM6/12/16
D'oh. The poll I cited was an indicator of voter preference, ergo,
popular vote possibilities. You sure try hard to make a point that isn't
there, eh?

Poquito Loco

Jun 12, 2016, 5:48:42 PM6/12/16
No one's defending Trump. You lied and folks are pointing that out.

I've never met an individual who can and does lie as you do.

Tim

Jun 12, 2016, 5:49:43 PM6/12/16
I'm not defending trump at all I'm getting a kick out of your outlandish and unmerited statements though. Harry, sometimes I really think you believe half of what you say whether there's any truth to it or not.

Tim

Jun 12, 2016, 5:53:34 PM6/12/16
Why would anyone in here call a woman a 'piglet?" I think you're hard up for material on this one, though.

Odd, in your statement (the way it was written) you said 'women piglets'

I didn't see anyone say a thing about it. I admit I called it to your attention.

Poquito Loco

Jun 12, 2016, 5:57:33 PM6/12/16
Yup, we took offense at your calling women piglets. Then you blamed Trump. A lie. Now you take
umbrage with folks here who caught you in yet another f'ing lie.

A bag of dog shit has more worth than you, Krause, and it probably draws less flies.

Keyser Söze

Jun 12, 2016, 5:59:32 PM6/12/16
Oh, dear...Trump called women "pigs," not "piglets." What a horrible
error I made. But here is what is real... *you* and several other of the
GOPers here will vote for Trump. Oink your way to your polling place.

Justan Olphart

Jun 12, 2016, 6:52:39 PM6/12/16
More of a lie than a mistake, asshole.

Keyser Söze

Jun 12, 2016, 7:50:21 PM6/12/16
Trump is your piglet.

gfre...@aol.com

Jun 12, 2016, 8:09:33 PM6/12/16
On Sun, 12 Jun 2016 15:34:42 -0400, Keyser Söze <no...@jose.com>
wrote:
A single poll an early June is not the election.
You Remocrat/Depublican folks don't even have confirmed candidates
yet.
It will be a long hot summer and lots of things can happen.

gfre...@aol.com

Jun 12, 2016, 8:13:08 PM6/12/16
On Sun, 12 Jun 2016 17:43:32 -0400, Keyser Söze <no...@jose.com>
wrote:

>Ahh, he used pigs...not piglets. My mistake. :) Calling women pigs,
>dogs, whatever, but call a woman a piglet and the pigs here on rec.boats
>take offense.

He has said he only called Rosie O'Donnell a fat pig, not all women.
Opinions may vary a little on that. You are no stranger to offensive
names for people.

gfre...@aol.com

Jun 12, 2016, 8:13:48 PM6/12/16
On Sun, 12 Jun 2016 17:48:51 -0400, Poquito Loco
<salmo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I've never met an individual who can and does lie as you do.

Never got to meet Hillary?

Wayne.B

Jun 12, 2016, 10:05:58 PM6/12/16
On Sun, 12 Jun 2016 12:47:56 -0400, Justan Olphart <no...@nowhere.con>
wrote:

>Karen's property records don't list Harry as a co owner.
>I doubt you could find anything positive about Harry Krause on line.

===

If Harry owned anything in his own name the IRS would be all over it.
It is loading more messages.