Gold buying

Poco Loc0

May 11, 2023, 1:06:01 PM5/11/23
For the past 10 years I've been buying gold coins from a company
called JM Bullion. I could not find an outfit with better prices.
However, yesterday I came across BGASC
https://www.bgasc.com/product/2023-1-oz-american-gold-buffalo-bu
These guys beat JM Bullion by about 1.24% on their gold buffalo
prices.
https://www.jmbullion.com/2023-1-oz-american-gold-buffalo-coin/

That doesn't sound like much, but for you guys buying $50,000 worth at
a time, that could add up to enough for a few tanks of gas!

justan

May 16, 2023, 2:55:21 PM5/16/23
On Thu, 11 May 2023 13:05:57 -0400, Poco Loc0 <jher...@cox.net>
wrote:
You've been stupid for far longer than 10 years.

True North

May 16, 2023, 4:17:30 PM5/16/23
SNERK!

Justan

May 20, 2023, 9:56:44 AM5/20/23
That is your response to many of Fat Harry's stupid remarks. I thought you
were his buddy. What gives?
--
The real me.

True North

May 20, 2023, 3:40:02 PM5/20/23
I applaud the insight of whoever is accurately commenting on y'all and the rest of your fellow turds.
Got it!

justan

May 22, 2023, 5:04:17 PM5/22/23
He thinks I'm someone named Harry. Justine must be fixated and gets
off that way!

--
The real me

jher...@cox.net

May 31, 2023, 1:17:53 PM5/31/23
He wants Trump to cum on his face again!