Dick Cheney Tells It Like It Is

wayne.b...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2022, 10:12:30 PM8/5/22
Former vice president Dick Cheney, in a campaign ad for his elder daughter, Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.), said former president Donald Trump is a “coward” and the greatest threat to the nation in its 246-year history.

“He is a coward,” Cheney says in the ad, which was released Thursday. “A real man wouldn’t lie to his supporters. He lost his election, and he lost big. I know it, he knows it, and deep down I think most Republicans know it.”

Trump, Cheney said, “tried to steal the last election using lies and violence to keep himself in power after the voters had rejected him.”

The former president has repeatedly spread false claims of voter fraud and a rigged election. The House impeached him on a charge of inciting an insurrection for the Jan. 6, 2021, storming of the Capitol by a mob of his supporters intent on stopping the confirmation of Joe Biden’s electoral college win.

“In our nation’s 246-year history, there has never been an individual who is a greater threat to our republic than Donald Trump,” Dick Cheney says.

True North

Aug 5, 2022, 10:46:32 PM8/5/22
Yet the sheeple in this group still bow and scrape before the orange menace.
Sad, bigly!

wayne.b...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2022, 11:44:42 PM8/5/22
===

It is sad, and it's especially concerning because there are still millions of people who follow blindly because they liked some of Trump's policies and tough talk. Dick Cheney is not without his faults but on this matter he is absolutely correct.

Mr. Luddite

Aug 6, 2022, 7:45:19 AM8/6/22
Good grief. Now the liberals are dragging out Dick Cheney as their
advocate?

https://www.avg.com

True North

Aug 6, 2022, 8:21:04 AM8/6/22
Cheney has Maritime connections. An extension of that Yankee common sense south of the border.

justan

Aug 6, 2022, 10:05:54 AM8/6/22
"Mr. Luddite" <not...@noland.com> Wrote in message:r
> On 8/5/2022 10:12 PM, waynebatr...@hotmail.com wrote:> Former vice president Dick Cheney, in a campaign ad for his elder daughter, Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.), said former president Donald Trump is a “coward” and the greatest threat to the nation in its 246-year history.> > “He is a coward,” Cheney says in the ad, which was released Thursday. “A real man wouldn’t lie to his supporters. He lost his election, and he lost big. I know it, he knows it, and deep down I think most Republicans know it.”> > Trump, Cheney said, “tried to steal the last election using lies and violence to keep himself in power after the voters had rejected him.”> > The former president has repeatedly spread false claims of voter fraud and a rigged election. The House impeached him on a charge of inciting an insurrection for the Jan. 6, 2021, storming of the Capitol by a mob of his supporters intent on stopping the confirmation of Joe Biden’s electoral college win.> > “In our nation’s 246-year history, there has never been an individual who is a greater threat to our republic than Donald Trump,” Dick Cheney says.Good grief. Now the liberals are dragging out Dick Cheney as their advocate?-- This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.https://www.avg.com

Wayne is full of glee when he finds a turd that mimics his point
of view. He and his little gayish friend out on the island can't
figure out that aplauding Trump's acomplishments have no bearing
on what we think of him as a man or his suitability for a 2024
run.
--
Lets go Brandon....

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

345...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2022, 10:19:57 AM8/6/22
Cheney was the biggest, most evil lying manipulator known to man just a few years ago. Now that he's pimping for his daughter by putting down Trump, he's the liberal darling. Funny stuff.

Bill

Aug 6, 2022, 12:56:37 PM8/6/22
He was probably he biggest danger to the Presidency and America in most of
our history!