Democrats dont want to know

justan

Sep 24, 2021, 10:23:22 AM9/24/21
If every vote is legitimate but they sure do want to know about
every cent of your income and outflow. Illegal immagrents,
outlaws, rich people who know how to hide their transactions,
and,last but least, congress critters, excluded of course.

Sounds like we have a huge money grab in store for us.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

gfre...@aol.com

Sep 24, 2021, 2:38:04 PM9/24/21
On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 10:23:04 -0400 (EDT), justan <m...@here.com> wrote:

>If every vote is legitimate but they sure do want to know about
> every cent of your income and outflow. Illegal immagrents,
> outlaws, rich people who know how to hide their transactions,
> and,last but least, congress critters, excluded of course.
>
>Sounds like we have a huge money grab in store for us.

We need a huge money grab. The government has been throwing money
around we don't have and they need some. Maybe if people understood
the price of all of this spending it might slow down the demand for
it.
Unfortunately the people who get the most, don't pay taxes ... on both
ends of the economic spectrum.

Alex

Sep 24, 2021, 11:24:46 PM9/24/21
The problem is the money they are spending.  1/2 billion doses of the
vaccine?  To who?  Where?

Mr. Luddite

Sep 25, 2021, 6:37:18 AM9/25/21
"My 3.5 trillion dollar plan is paid for" says Biden
in one breath and then calls for a debt ceiling increase
so he can borrow to pay for it.

"Meanwhile,

https://www.avg.com

gfre...@aol.com

Sep 25, 2021, 11:31:10 AM9/25/21
On Sat, 25 Sep 2021 06:37:14 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" <not...@noland.com>
wrote:
This debt is going to sink us all someday. I just hope I don't live
long enough to see it but my kids are screwed.
Carter era interest rates would eat every penny of revenue just to pay
the interest on the debt. The fed can't keep printing money to cover
the deficit or we will be Weimar Germany. You know how that came out.

gfre...@aol.com

Sep 28, 2021, 11:14:37 AM9/28/21
On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 10:23:04 -0400 (EDT), justan <m...@here.com> wrote:

>If every vote is legitimate but they sure do want to know about
> every cent of your income and outflow. Illegal immagrents,
> outlaws, rich people who know how to hide their transactions,
> and,last but least, congress critters, excluded of course.
>
>Sounds like we have a huge money grab in store for us.

Hey, even I know Trump lost.

Mr Robot

Sep 28, 2021, 11:15:19 AM9/28/21
Up your ass Alecia.

Mr Robot

Sep 28, 2021, 11:16:31 AM9/28/21
Yeah, stupid.. the sky is falling. What a fucking moron. The debt
limit increase is about things we've already bought... like the Moscow
Mitch tax cut for the wealthy. Fuck off asshole.