Why do we really give a shit about these Indians?

gfre...@aol.com

Jul 25, 2022, 10:42:39 PM7/25/22
Referring to those north of the lower 48.
This whole resident school thing revolves around 2 allegations
First we made them give up their culture.
So What?
The Woke and the Yankees have no problem making Southerners give up
their culture and they go as far as destroying cultural symbols now,
not 100 years ago.

Yes they both had slaves
Yes they both waged war on the US and
Yes they lost.

Tell that to the fucking indians.

Allegation 2 is that they were molested by priests.
Everyone was molested by priests regardless of race, color or creed
Get over it.

gfre...@aol.com

Jul 26, 2022, 2:04:46 AM7/26/22

True North

Jul 26, 2022, 6:55:51 AM7/26/22
Up here it's all about the money.
All the demanded apologies are always referred to as "a first step in reconciliation"
They've heard other groups having success and want in on the gravy train.
Anyway we're wiping our early colonial history...ist went a statue of out founder, then schools and a park named after him and lately a central street. Stay tuned and get your wallet out. You're expected to give until it really hurts.
I would just like to see any guilty parties punished.

gfre...@aol.com

Jul 26, 2022, 11:41:19 AM7/26/22
I imagine this whole cancel culture will run it's course and we will
be digging up the cultural icons of our past admitting we are where we
came from.

Mr Robot

Jul 29, 2022, 8:26:54 PM7/29/22

Mr Robot

Jul 29, 2022, 8:27:45 PM7/29/22
Sort of like the long history of hookers you came from?