$900 17yo 1-nite-stand Matt Gaetz (R-Florida)

bruce bowser

Oct 6, 2021, 4:24:02 PM10/6/21
"A confession letter written by Joel Greenberg in the final months of the Trump presidency claims that he and close associate Rep. Matt Gaetz paid for sex with multiple women—as well as a girl who was 17 at the time.

“On more than one occasion, this individual was involved in sexual activities with several of the other girls, the congressman from Florida’s 1st Congressional District and myself,” Greenberg wrote in reference to the 17-year-old.

“From time to time, gas money or gifts, rent or partial tuition payments were made to several of these girls, including the individual who was not yet 18. I did see the acts occur firsthand and Venmo transactions, Cash App or other payments were made to these girls on behalf of the Congressman.”

The letter, which The Daily Beast recently obtained, was written after Greenberg—who was under federal indictment—asked Roger Stone to help him secure a pardon from then-President Donald Trump.

A series of private messages starting in late 2020—also recently obtained by The Daily Beast—shows a number of exchanges between Greenberg and Stone conducted over the encrypted-messaging app Signal, with communications set to disappear. However, Greenberg appears to have taken screenshots of a number of their conversations."

MSNBC - Oct 5, 2021
-- https://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with-ari/watch/florida-gop-congressman-matt-gaetz-sex-crime-probe-takes-new-turn-122840645626

The Daily Beast - Apr 30, 2021
--
https://www.thedailybeast.com/joel-greenberg-letter-written-for-roger-stone-says-matt-gaetz-paid-for-sex-with-minor

Transition Zone

Oct 6, 2021, 10:27:42 PM10/6/21
On Wednesday, October 6, 2021 at 6:04:49 PM UTC-4, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article
> <6b27b1da-dca9-499d...@googlegroups.com>,
> bruce bowser <bruce2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Rep. Matt Gaetz paid for sex with multiple women—as well as a girl who was 17
> > at the time.
> And if paid for any to come to Florida, yes, that is a federal
> crime.

ANOTHER federal crime.