Pornhub Cuts Off All Of Utah

bruce bowser

May 3, 2023, 1:15:24 PM5/3/23
On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 11:33:36 AM UTC-4, Lee wrote:
> Pornhub Blocks All of Utah From Its Site
> May 1, 2023

> requires porn sites to verify
> users’ ages, Pornhub has
> completely disabled its websites
> for people located in Utah.
>
> As of today, anyone accessing
> Pornhub from a Utah-based IP
> address doesn’t see the Pornhub
> homepage, but instead is met
> with a video of Cherie DeVille,
> adult performer and member of
> the Adult Performer Advocacy
> Committee, explaining that they
> won’t be able to visit the site.
>
> In January, Pornhub started
> requiring identification from
> Louisiana-based users, following
> the passage of a law that makes
> porn sites liable for content
> deemed “harmful to minors.”
> Several copycat bills started
> moving through state legislatures
> with varying success, including
> in Arkansas, which recently
> passed its version into law.
>
> In 2016, Utah declared porn a “
> public health crisis,” and "an
> epidemic that is harming the
> citizens of Utah and the nation.”
> Members of the Church of Jesus
> Christ of Latter-day Saints have
> recently and historically
> represented the majority of
> legislators in Utah, and in
> 2009, Utah was considered the
> “online porn capital” of the
> United States, with the most
> porn consumers logging on in
> the nation. In 2021, Cox signed
> a law that would require device
> manufacturers to add adult
> content filters on all
> smartphones and tablets sold
> in Utah.
>
> Experts say that age
> verification doesn’t work to
> protect children online, and
> only works to drive material
> that is harmful to minors to
> less safe spaces on the
> internet, while exposing adults
> to more risk of identity theft,
> private data hacks, and
> extortion. Immediately after
> SB 287 passed the house and
> senate in Utah, residents
> there started discussing how
> best to use virtual private
> networks to keep accessing porn.
>
> https://www.vice.com/en/article/93kbkv/pornhub-blocks-utah-age-verificat
> ion?utm_source=reddit.com

So sad. Really.

345...@gmail.com

May 3, 2023, 2:13:05 PM5/3/23
So Karen isn't doing it for you anymore? Maybe she's just not doing *you*.
:)

justan

May 3, 2023, 7:57:09 PM5/3/23
"345...@gmail.com" <345...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Wednesday, May 3, 2023 at 1:15:24?PM UTC-4, bruce bowser wrote:> On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 11:33:36?AM UTC-4, Lee wrote: > > Pornhub Blocks All of Utah From Its Site > > May 1, 2023 > > > > > > In response to a new law that > > requires porn sites to verify > > users’ ages, Pornhub has > > completely disabled its websites > > for people located in Utah. > > > > As of today, anyone accessing > > Pornhub from a Utah-based IP > > address doesn’t see the Pornhub > > homepage, but instead is met > > with a video of Cherie DeVille, > > adult performer and member of > > the Adult Performer Advocacy > > Committee, explaining that they > > won’t be able to visit the site. > > > > In January, Pornhub started > > requiring identification from > > Louisiana-based users, following > > the passage of a law that makes > > porn sites liable for content > > deemed “harmful to minors.” > > Several copycat bills started > > moving through state legislatures > > with varying success, including > > in Arkansas, which recently > > passed its version into law. > > > > In 2016, Utah declared porn a “ > > public health crisis,” and "an > > epidemic that is harming the > > citizens of Utah and the nation.” > > Members of the Church of Jesus > > Christ of Latter-day Saints have > > recently and historically > > represented the majority of > > legislators in Utah, and in > > 2009, Utah was considered the > > “online porn capital” of the > > United States, with the most > > porn consumers logging on in > > the nation. In 2021, Cox signed > > a law that would require device > > manufacturers to add adult > > content filters on all > > smartphones and tablets sold > > in Utah. > > > > Experts say that age > > verification doesn’t work to > > protect children online, and > > only works to drive material > > that is harmful to minors to > > less safe spaces on the > > internet, while exposing adults > > to more risk of identity theft, > > private data hacks, and > > extortion. Immediately after > > SB 287 passed the house and > > senate in Utah, residents > > there started discussing how > > best to use virtual private > > networks to keep accessing porn. > > > > https://www.vice.com/en/article/93kbkv/pornhub-blocks-utah-age-verificat > > ion?utm_source=reddit.com >

> So sad. Really.So Karen isn't doing it for you anymore? Maybe she's just not doing *you*.:)

No news there. Many years ago he confessed to keeping his guns in
the floor safe in his bedroom and having a poster of Penelope
Cruz on the ceiling over his bed. Fat Harry hasn't been getting
any for a long time unless Donna's palm sisters are serviceing
him.
--
Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
know it.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Bill

May 4, 2023, 12:33:29 PM5/4/23
Can’t watch human sexuality, but all the violent, shootemups games, drug
gang videos are okay. Yup, priorities are fubar.

justan

May 5, 2023, 2:09:29 PM5/5/23
On Wed, 3 May 2023 19:57:03 -0400 (EDT), justan <m...@here.com> wrote:

>"345...@gmail.com" <345...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
>> On Wednesday, May 3, 2023 at 1:15:24?PM UTC-4, bruce bowser wrote:> On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 11:33:36?AM UTC-4, Lee wrote: > > Pornhub Blocks All of Utah From Its Site > > May 1, 2023 > > > > > > In response to a new law that > > requires porn sites to verify > > users?? ages, Pornhub has > > completely disabled its websites > > for people located in Utah. > > > > As of today, anyone accessing > > Pornhub from a Utah-based IP > > address doesn??t see the Pornhub > > homepage, but instead is met > > with a video of Cherie DeVille, > > adult performer and member of > > the Adult Performer Advocacy > > Committee, explaining that they > > won??t be able to visit the site. > > > > In January, Pornhub started > > requiring identification from > > Louisiana-based users, following > > the passage of a law that makes > > porn sites liable for content > > deemed ??harmful to minors.?? > > Several copycat bills started > > moving through state legislatures > > with varying success,
>including > > in Arkansas, which recently > > passed its version into law. > > > > In 2016, Utah declared porn a ?? > > public health crisis,?? and "an > > epidemic that is harming the > > citizens of Utah and the nation.?? > > Members of the Church of Jesus > > Christ of Latter-day Saints have > > recently and historically > > represented the majority of > > legislators in Utah, and in > > 2009, Utah was considered the > > ??online porn capital?? of the > > United States, with the most > > porn consumers logging on in > > the nation. In 2021, Cox signed > > a law that would require device > > manufacturers to add adult > > content filters on all > > smartphones and tablets sold > > in Utah. > > > > Experts say that age > > verification doesn??t work to > > protect children online, and > > only works to drive material > > that is harmful to minors to > > less safe spaces on the > > internet, while exposing adults > > to more risk of identity theft, > > private data hacks, and > >
>extortion. Immediately after > > SB 287 passed the house and > > senate in Utah, residents > > there started discussing how > > best to use virtual private > > networks to keep accessing porn. > > > > https://www.vice.com/en/article/93kbkv/pornhub-blocks-utah-age-verificat > > ion?utm_source=reddit.com >
>

>> So sad. Really.So Karen isn't doing it for you anymore? Maybe she's just not doing *you*.:)
>
>No news there. Many years ago he confessed to keeping his guns in
> the floor safe in his bedroom and having a poster of Penelope
> Cruz on the ceiling over his bed. Fat Harry hasn't been getting
> any for a long time unless Donna's palm sisters are serviceing
> him.

I only like young boys, so I have to look on the dark web anyway.