Where is Harry?

Justan

Feb 17, 2024, 8:16:28 AMFeb 17
I sent him a card and it came back undeliverable. No forwarding address

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

345...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2024, 11:14:00 AMFeb 17
On Saturday, February 17, 2024 at 8:16:28 AM UTC-5, Justan wrote:
> I sent him a card and it came back undeliverable. No forwarding address

Debtors' prison?

Justan

Feb 17, 2024, 2:02:51 PMFeb 17
"345...@gmail.com" <345...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Saturday, February 17, 2024 at 8:16:28 AM UTC-5, Justan wrote:> I sent him a card and it came back undeliverable. No forwarding address Debtors' prison?

Could be. I wonder why his wife doesn't bring him his mail.
--
no vota democrata

True North

Feb 17, 2024, 3:29:17 PMFeb 17
On Saturday 17 February 2024 at 09:16:28 UTC-4, Justan wrote:
> I sent him a card and it came back undeliverable. No forwarding address

If I was y'all, I'd be saving my cards and donation money for the orange menace. He'll be slithering around soon enough with his hand out looking for money to pay his new York judgment.
...and all y'all want this clown to be your next president?

Alex

Feb 18, 2024, 1:29:47 AMFeb 18
He's going to win because we have a corpse for a president right now.
Even your brothers and sisters in Australia are laughing at him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd3hSSRVDso

He's an embarrassment.

345...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2024, 11:05:58 AMFeb 18
The politically motivated judgment? Nearly 15 years ago he got some loans that the bank had the job of verifying and accepting on their own terms. They were paid back, were not defaulted on. They may not have done their due diligence but they are happy with the outcome. The banks loaned the money at terms that the banks set, and the banks were paid back according to their own terms. So who was hurt, other than maybe you and some other snowflake libtards? The money spent prosecuting would have been better spent shutting down the canuck baby seal slaughters that are still going on.

Personally I hope Nikki wins the presidency, but that's not likely to happen.

justan

Feb 18, 2024, 1:35:49 PMFeb 18
Of course! There's nothing like voting for someone who is barred from
running a food cart in New York. Sounds ok to me!
--
no vota democrata

justan

Feb 18, 2024, 2:39:19 PMFeb 18
Have you lost track of Fat Harry? Rumor has it his sugar mama sold her
house and moved back to Jacksonville. He is nowhere to be found.

True North

Feb 18, 2024, 5:13:30 PMFeb 18
Unlike all y'all turds frockling in The John's toilet bowl, we don't hold hands and converse daily.
Maybe he's sailing the 7 seas on a world cruise.

Bill

Feb 18, 2024, 7:15:55 PMFeb 18
Did he manage to get another loan he can’t pay back?

True North

Feb 18, 2024, 8:15:29 PMFeb 18
You could do the same thing Swill, if only you gave up the booze.

wayne.b...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2024, 12:24:15 AMFeb 19
On Saturday, February 17, 2024 at 8:16:28 AM UTC-5, Justan wrote:
> I sent him a card and it came back undeliverable. No forwarding address

Try sending it to: 11972 Lazarette Ct
Jacksonville, FL 32258

Justan

Feb 19, 2024, 9:31:44 AMFeb 19
"waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com>
Wrote in message:r
> On Saturday, February 17, 2024 at 8:16:28 AM UTC-5, Justan wrote:> I sent him a card and it came back undeliverable. No forwarding address > Try sending it to: 11972 Lazarette CtJacksonville, FL 32258

I don't think Harry lives there. Karen apparently lives there with
her boyfriend Ken and her mother.
--
no vota democrata

Bill

Feb 19, 2024, 2:31:26 PMFeb 19
I don’t need loans. Just got back from a couple weeks in Costa Rica. No
loans. Bought a 2023 RAV4 Prime. No loan. Getting a science degree,
payed a lot more than no degree, or a Harry liberal arts degree.

Bill

Feb 19, 2024, 2:52:42 PMFeb 19
Also, went to Napa for the lighted art show. Did have one beer at
Downtown Joe’s brewery. Along with fish and chips and wife had fantastic
stuffed gnocchi with cream pesto sauce. No loan required.

Bill

Feb 19, 2024, 2:53:58 PMFeb 19
Also bought a new spare for the boat trailer. Spare was like new, but
realized was made in 2010, and was showing cracks.

Pocquito Loco

Feb 19, 2024, 7:46:00 PMFeb 19
On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 17:15:27 -0800 (PST), True North
The little billie goat is still around? Maybe he should buy some Trump
sneakers.

Pocquito Loco

Feb 19, 2024, 7:46:48 PMFeb 19
On Mon, 19 Feb 2024 09:31:41 -0500 (EST), Justan <1...@2.com> wrote:

>"waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com>
> Wrote in message:r
>> On Saturday, February 17, 2024 at 8:16:28 AM UTC-5, Justan wrote:> I sent him a card and it came back undeliverable. No forwarding address > Try sending it to: 11972 Lazarette CtJacksonville, FL 32258
>
>I don't think Harry lives there. Karen apparently lives there with
> her boyfriend Ken and her mother.

Sounds like you're jealous that Ken is taken.

True North

Feb 19, 2024, 9:07:24 PMFeb 19
SNERK!

justan

Feb 20, 2024, 11:59:38 PMFeb 20
Yur snerkin days are almost over.Tik Tok

True North

Feb 21, 2024, 8:21:29 AMFeb 21
Yer gonna miss me......