Jackson out as Trump's physician...

Keyser Soze

Apr 29, 2018, 7:27:41 PM4/29/18

(CNN) White House physician Ronny Jackson will not return to his role as
President Donald Trump's personal physician, Politico reports, citing
two senior administration officials.

The move comes after Jackson, a Navy rear admiral, withdrew his
nomination for secretary of veterans affairs following a string of
allegations that included he loosely handled prescription pain
medications, was intoxicated during an overseas trip, and created a
toxic work environment. Jackson has denied the allegations.

The White House did not immediately respond to CNN's request for comment.

Navy officer Sean Conley took over as Trump's personal physician last
month and will continue in the role, Politico reported, citing the
senior administration officials.

A White House official told CNN last week that Jackson had returned to
the White House Medical Unit, but not as the President's physician.

Mr. Luddite

Apr 29, 2018, 8:25:44 PM4/29/18
Oh my goodness!

Perhaps another special prosecutor should be assigned to look into this
matter.

gfre...@aol.com

Apr 29, 2018, 8:26:29 PM4/29/18
On Sun, 29 Apr 2018 19:27:38 -0400, Keyser Soze <no...@jose.com>
wrote:
I doubt anyone wants to lose a doctor they trust, even if he does have
a drink now and then or pisses off the liberal assholes of the world.
Obama should reiterate what he said before about Jackson ... unless he
was lying.

Keyser Söze

Apr 29, 2018, 8:44:01 PM4/29/18
If it turns out he was handing out opioids like M&Ms, he should be
disciplined.

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

Keyser Söze

Apr 29, 2018, 8:44:01 PM4/29/18
I’m not aware the doc is political...

Mr. Luddite

Apr 29, 2018, 8:50:24 PM4/29/18
And if the rumors reported as facts by Jon Tester are not proven, Tester
should retire from the Senate.

Keyser Söze

Apr 29, 2018, 8:52:19 PM4/29/18
Tester reported reports, as have others. If anyone needs to retire, it is
Trump.

Tim

Apr 29, 2018, 9:04:10 PM4/29/18
Keyser Söze
Tester reported reports, as have others. If anyone needs to retire, it is
Trump.

This guy is great about reporting reports too.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DFrDbyvZu58

Keyser Soze

Apr 29, 2018, 9:07:52 PM4/29/18
Right, because no one should pull the military up by the short hairs
when it mistreats people in their care.

gfre...@aol.com

Apr 29, 2018, 9:40:02 PM4/29/18
On Sun, 29 Apr 2018 20:43:59 -0400, Keyser Söze <no...@jose.com>
wrote:
If this is not political, why was this "Trump's doctor" and not
"Obama's doctor"?
Did he just start fucking up last year?

gfre...@aol.com

Apr 29, 2018, 9:42:23 PM4/29/18
On Sun, 29 Apr 2018 20:43:59 -0400, Keyser Söze <no...@jose.com>
wrote:

Most doctors hand out opiods, amphetamines and other drugs like M&Ms.
That is why the most serious addiction problem in the US is from
legally prescribed drugs.

Keyser Söze

Apr 29, 2018, 9:44:01 PM4/29/18
Crikey. Obama served his two allowed terms and no longer occupies the White
House. You mnow that, right?

gfre...@aol.com

Apr 29, 2018, 9:52:51 PM4/29/18
On Sun, 29 Apr 2018 20:50:20 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
Tester is probably going to get "retired" by an unnamed GOP candidate.
Currently they are deciding between a Rosendale from Maryland and a
Fagg from Montana. (fact) ;-)

gfre...@aol.com

Apr 29, 2018, 10:11:33 PM4/29/18
On Sun, 29 Apr 2018 21:43:59 -0400, Keyser Söze <no...@jose.com>
I understand that but you missed the point. Obama loved this guy but
now that he is Trump's guy he suddenly sucks, according to the
partisan assholes in your party.

Tim

Apr 29, 2018, 10:50:01 PM4/29/18
Keyser Soze
Right, because no one should pull the military up by the short hairs
when it mistreats people in their care.

....,

The gool fiund out they can pull harder than he can. Bout cost him a Re election. You must not remember the tears flowing.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/06/21/guantanamo.durbin/

John H.

Apr 30, 2018, 6:29:16 AM4/30/18
I'm waiting for his 'not interested' comment.

Tim

Apr 30, 2018, 7:24:06 AM4/30/18
I just bought a big nmower, and I'm going to be mnowing this morning for a bout an hour while I can I like mnowing. grass is getting tall.

Boating All Out

Apr 30, 2018, 7:53:28 AM4/30/18
In article <amucedt4ogr2fgpg2...@4ax.com>,
gfre...@aol.com says...

> >> If this is not political, why was this "Trump's doctor" and not
> >> "Obama's doctor"?
> >> Did he just start fucking up last year?
> >>

> >Crikey. Obama served his two allowed terms and no longer occupies the White
> >House. You mnow that, right?
>
> I understand that but you missed the point. Obama loved this guy but
> now that he is Trump's guy he suddenly sucks, according to the
> partisan assholes in your party.

The question is, "Why did Trump change doctors?"
After all, Trump has only praise for the guy.
It wasn't Obama who fired Jackson as his physician.

justan

Apr 30, 2018, 8:26:42 AM4/30/18
Tim <tsch...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
If you see a big D after someone's name, hold your nose. Brain
farts are sure to be forthcoming.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

justan

Apr 30, 2018, 8:32:36 AM4/30/18
John H. <salmo...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
Fat Harry is no longer capable of participating in a conversation.
That's assuming that he once could. Rah rah James Hillhouse
alumni. Snerk!

Mr. Luddite

Apr 30, 2018, 8:40:58 AM4/30/18
Here's a thought:

Trump should appoint Jackson to an Under Secretary position in the
VA health care system ... a position that does not require Senate
confirmation. I just looked that up and there are at least two
positions like that in the VA system. Make it clear to whomever ends
up as the Secretary of Veteran Affairs that he/she is to stay clear
of Jackson and let him run the health care system.

John H.

Apr 30, 2018, 8:41:53 AM4/30/18
Smaller finger? WTF does that have to do with 'allegations', some of which have already been proven
false?

Keyser Soze

Apr 30, 2018, 9:15:29 AM4/30/18
Let Jackson, a guy with no large-scale management experience, run the
VA's health care system? What is it with you righties and your love for
Trump's incompetent appointees?

justan

Apr 30, 2018, 9:19:57 AM4/30/18
Keyser Soze <no...@jose.com> Wrote in message:

>>> Fat Harry is no longer capable of participating in a conversation.
>>> That's assuming that he once could. Rah rah James Hillhouse
>>> alumni. Snerk!
>>>

>> Here's a thought:
>>
>> Trump should appoint Jackson to an Under Secretary position in the
>> VA health care system ... a position that does not require Senate
>> confirmation. I just looked that up and there are at least two
>> positions like that in the VA system. Make it clear to whomever ends
>> up as the Secretary of Veteran Affairs that he/she is to stay clear
>> of Jackson and let him run the health care system.
>>

> Let Jackson, a guy with no large-scale management experience, run the
> VA's health care system? What is it with you righties and your love for
> Trump's incompetent appointees?

What makes you think you know how to make high level decisions? If
you did you wouldn't be sitting in your basement pecking away at
your ipad.

Keyser Soze

Apr 30, 2018, 10:02:39 AM4/30/18
D'uh, I would have picked a person who had significant and positive
experience running a huge organization, for-profit or not-for-profit,
one that the organization's customers respected. There's no requirement
the VA chief exec be a physician. Ergo, my choice would have been a
better VA director than Trump's flawed candidate.

John H.

Apr 30, 2018, 10:18:59 AM4/30/18
Your choice would have resembled you - a whiny-assed narcissist, most likely.

gfre...@aol.com

Apr 30, 2018, 11:33:13 AM4/30/18
On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 06:53:29 -0500, Boating All Out
<boa...@boating.com> wrote:

>> I understand that but you missed the point. Obama loved this guy but
>> now that he is Trump's guy he suddenly sucks, according to the
>> partisan assholes in your party.
>
>The question is, "Why did Trump change doctors?"
>After all, Trump has only praise for the guy.
>It wasn't Obama who fired Jackson as his physician.

It sounds like another political assassination to me. We don't know
why he is not allowed to be called the president's doctor or do we?

gfre...@aol.com

Apr 30, 2018, 11:38:04 AM4/30/18
On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 10:02:36 -0400, Keyser Soze <no...@jose.com>
wrote:

>D'uh, I would have picked a person who had significant and positive
>experience running a huge organization, for-profit or not-for-profit,
>one that the organization's customers respected. There's no requirement
>the VA chief exec be a physician. Ergo, my choice would have been a
>better VA director than Trump's flawed candidate.

The main problem with that idea is the person you are talking about
already has a job with UHC, Keiser or Blue Cross and is not willing to
take a 7 figure pay cut.

justan

Apr 30, 2018, 2:11:00 PM4/30/18
You are in no position to pick anything except your nose. Tell us
why your opinion is worthy of consideration. You went to the
crappiest high school in Connecticut. You went to a liberal arts
school ranked in the lower third. And then there are the other
failures we mention from time to time.

Bill

Apr 30, 2018, 9:06:04 PM4/30/18
Why do they think Superintendent of Schools require an education degree?

True North

Apr 30, 2018, 9:35:39 PM4/30/18
I've been thinking of replacing my old electric Black & Decker for a few years. I'd like a smaller one between 14" and 17" blade. The 14" YardMaster is usually on sale $40.00 off but it only has a 10 amp motor. The 17"with 12 amp never seems to be on sale. I'll probably squeeze another year out of my old one.

Tim

Apr 30, 2018, 9:58:55 PM4/30/18
True North
On Monday, 30 April 2018 08:24:06 UTC-3, Tim wrote:

> > > If this is not political, why was this "Trump's doctor" and not
> > > "Obama's doctor"?
> > > Did he just start fucking up last year?
> > >

> > Crikey. Obama served his two allowed terms and no longer occupies the White
> > House. You mnow that, right?
> >
> > --
> > Posted with my iPhone 8+.
>
> I just bought a big nmower, and I'm going to be mnowing this morning for a bout an hour while I can I like mnowing. grass is getting tall.

I've been thinking of replacing my old electric Black & Decker for a few years. I'd like a smaller one between 14" and 17" blade. The 14" YardMaster is usually on sale $40.00 off but it only has a 10 amp motor. The 17"with 12 amp never seems to be on sale. I'll probably squeeze another year out of my old one.

I’ve never used an electric mower. I like the concept,but having to dink with a cord would drive me crazy.

My wife used to hire it done but total yards we have is a bit over 2 acres. Everybody wants zero turn mowers. Cheap riders here go for $3-500 bucks US. I went better than that. A cub Cadet SLTX 1050. Excellent shape and moderate hours. The heave 50 inch deck had bearings replaced and all new belts. Hydrostatic transmission. Got it for $825.00. In 2014 it was a $2500.00 mower.

It’s a beast and nothing flimsy about it. Here’s somebody’s vid about one.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AlQlCyZbisk

True North

Apr 30, 2018, 10:13:25 PM4/30/18
Tim says..

"’ve never used an electric mower. I like the concept,but having to dink with a cord would drive me crazy.

My wife used to hire it done but total yards we have is a bit over 2 acres. Everybody wants zero turn mowers. Cheap riders here go for $3-500 bucks US. I went better than that. A cub Cadet SLTX 1050. Excellent shape and moderate hours. The heave 50 inch deck had bearings replaced and all  new belts. Hydrostatic transmission. Got it for $825.00.  In 2014 it was a $2500.00 mower.

It’s a beast and nothing flimsy about it. Here’s somebody’s vid about one.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AlQlCyZbisk"

Not sure I could turn that thing around on my front or back yards. ;-)

gfre...@aol.com

Apr 30, 2018, 10:52:34 PM4/30/18
Good point, I remember how he opposed all of the business people
appointed by republicans and even some democrats

gfre...@aol.com

Apr 30, 2018, 10:57:08 PM4/30/18
On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 18:58:52 -0700 (PDT), Tim <tsch...@gmail.com>
wrote:
We had an electric mower in the 50s or early 60s. It was OK but you
needed to plan your mowing carefully. Start next to the house and do a
zig zag pattern moving away pulling the cord out as you go always
dragging it over previously mowed areas. It was still a pretty small
yard. We finally got a gas mower and never looked back.

Its Me

Apr 30, 2018, 11:36:01 PM4/30/18
Modern rechargeable mowers have come a long way with the new battery technologies. I don't have one (my yard is too big) but I have a couple of friends that do, and they are happy with them. I have a B&D weed eater and pole saw that share the same batteries, and they work well. Still have my big-assed gas backpack blower (commercial kind), Stihl articulated head 42" gas shrub trimmer, and gas weed whacker. Oh, and a gas 3.5 hp edger, plus the 18 hp riding mower. Whee!

True North

May 1, 2018, 7:53:05 AM5/1/18
gfre...@aol.com

wrote:

"We had an electric mower in the 50s or early 60s. It was OK but you
needed to plan your mowing carefully. Start next to the house and do a
zig zag pattern moving away pulling the cord out as you go always
dragging it over previously mowed areas. It was still a pretty small
yard. We finally got a gas mower and never looked back."

We has a gas mower out in the burbs when I had an 80' x 370' lot but quickly c9nverted to the corded electric here here in the city.
I'm on my 2nd electric since 1985 and am so used to the cord that flipping it around is 2nd nature.
The wife...not so much but I think she's only run over the cord once vs my perfect record. I do at least 90 per cent of the mowing.

True North

May 1, 2018, 7:55:51 AM5/1/18
oops.. that should be 'had' rather than "has".

Tim

May 1, 2018, 8:41:44 AM5/1/18
Don, I wish our yard was that small. I didn't know there was such a thing as a 14" lawnmower...

justan

May 1, 2018, 9:37:52 AM5/1/18
True North <prince...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> Tim says..
>
> "?ve never used an electric mower. I like the concept,but having to dink with a cord would drive me crazy.
>
> My wife used to hire it done but total yards we have is a bit over 2 acres. Everybody wants zero turn mowers. Cheap riders here go for $3-500 bucks US. I went better than that. A cub Cadet SLTX 1050. Excellent shape and moderate hours. The heave 50 inch deck had bearings replaced and all new belts. Hydrostatic transmission. Got it for $825.00. In 2014 it was a $2500.00 mower.
>
> It?s a beast and nothing flimsy about it. Here?s somebody?s vid about one.
>
> https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AlQlCyZbisk"
>

> Not sure I could turn that thing around on my front or back yards. ;-)

You need astroturf and plastic flowers.

Bill

May 1, 2018, 2:28:54 PM5/1/18
In my youth, grandpa added an electric motor to a reel mower. Hated that
electric cord. My brother or I probably cut the cord 3-4 times while
mowing. I just replaced the carb on my Briggs and Stratton motor mower and
gave it to the neighbor lady. Divorced and dead beat husband. For a $100
a month I get a mow and blow guy. Does the lawn, prunes the roses in the
fall, and removes the leaves that fall from the 4 trees in the front yard.

Tim

May 1, 2018, 3:08:56 PM5/1/18

1:28 PMBill
In my youth, grandpa added an electric motor to a reel mower. Hated that
electric cord. My brother or I probably cut the cord 3-4 times while
mowing. I just replaced the carb on my Briggs and Stratton motor mower and
gave it to the neighbor lady. Divorced and dead beat husband. For a $100
a month I get a mow and blow guy. Does the lawn, prunes the roses in the
fall, and removes the leaves that fall from the 4 trees in the front yard.

—————
My wife retired and her income dropped somewhat but she’s bored and wanted to do some yard gardening . So she thought let’s do our own yard. This season we’ll save enough to pay for the mower.

Bill

May 1, 2018, 4:32:45 PM5/1/18
We got the mow and blow guy after I broke my shoulder. But since we
travel a good bit, is nice to have the yard taken care of. My wife got the
MB guy, and later said you have a yard guy, I want a house cleaning service
a couple times a month. I guess it makes sense.

John H.

May 1, 2018, 4:54:59 PM5/1/18
We've got a high schooler about four houses down the road. I asked him if he'd be interested. Told
him $30 just to cut the grass with my mower. This would take all of about 40 minutes if he walked
slowly. He did it once. The next time, I came back from a week's trip, and the lawn hadn't been
mowed. Kid said he was too busy. It's hard, around here, to find someone who will mow it on request.
The lawn service folks all want a year's contract.

waynebatr...@hotmail.com

May 1, 2018, 6:41:18 PM5/1/18
On Tue, 01 May 2018 16:54:57 -0400, John H. <salmo...@gmail.com>
wrote:
===

If you plan to travel a lot, having a service on contract is worth it.
Just make sure they have a good reputation, preferably with neighbors
or people you know well. We had one false start with a service that
turned out to be unreliable but now have had the same guys for over 10
years and they do a decent job, including the shrubs once a month. Our
pool people are good also and let us know if anything is amiss.

---
http://www.avg.com

Alex

May 1, 2018, 7:49:55 PM5/1/18
True North wrote:
> oops.. that should be 'had' rather than "has".

c9nverted?

Alex

May 1, 2018, 7:50:30 PM5/1/18
It's called a string trimmer - or a "weed whacker"!

John H.

May 1, 2018, 8:39:45 PM5/1/18
Our longest trips will be to Gettysburg this year. From there I can bounce home, mow the grass, play
golf with the league and get back up there.

Bill

May 1, 2018, 11:02:56 PM5/1/18
We gots mow and blow guys on top of mow and blow guys. Interesting that a
native born person can not find a job, but the Mexicans and Asians have no
real problem.

gfre...@aol.com

May 2, 2018, 12:05:42 AM5/2/18
wrote:

>>We got the mow and blow guy after I broke my shoulder. But since we
>>travel a good bit, is nice to have the yard taken care of. My wife got the
>>MB guy, and later said you have a yard guy, I want a house cleaning service
>>a couple times a month. I guess it makes sense.
>
>We've got a high schooler about four houses down the road. I asked him if he'd be interested. Told
>him $30 just to cut the grass with my mower. This would take all of about 40 minutes if he walked
>slowly. He did it once. The next time, I came back from a week's trip, and the lawn hadn't been
>mowed. Kid said he was too busy. It's hard, around here, to find someone who will mow it on request.
>The lawn service folks all want a year's contract.

Anglo kid? Not a chance. They all want to be hedge fund managers or
video game writers. You need to find a Latino. Same with the trades.
I am watching the anglo HVAC guys and the Latino electricians. No
question who you want working for you. The Latinos actually have pride
in their work and they deserve it. I am an electrical inspector and I
know when things are done well.
The HVAC guys, not so much.

gfre...@aol.com

May 2, 2018, 12:09:43 AM5/2/18
On Tue, 01 May 2018 18:41:12 -0400, waynebatr...@hotmail.com
wrote:

There is a crew here that does a whole bunch of the houses in the
neighborhood. There is an economy of scale. They just start at one end
of the street and come through in one big pass doing all the homes
they have near the trucks at the same time. Then they move the trucks
to the next batch.