Google групе више не подржавају нове Usenet постове ни праћења. Претходни садржај остаје видљив.

New cap.

37 прегледа
Пређи на прву непрочитану поруку

John H

непрочитано,
2. 8. 2022. 07:43:032.8.22.

True North

непрочитано,
2. 8. 2022. 08:57:542.8.22.
On Tuesday, 2 August 2022 at 08:43:03 UTC-3, John H wrote:
> https://image.artistshot.com/pd.547542700.236.5520207.s3.1-front-black-ffffff-none-x62y0-109-800x800.jpg

If I was 'merican I'd be more concerned by that elephantiasis disease as spread by the orange menace.

wayne.b...@gmail.com

непрочитано,
2. 8. 2022. 11:51:482.8.22.
===

Indeed, but there are none so blind as those who will not see.

True North

непрочитано,
2. 8. 2022. 12:13:562.8.22.
I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post! ;-)

John H

непрочитано,
2. 8. 2022. 12:54:022.8.22.
You obviously have no idea what elephantiasis is. Nothing to be joked
about. Although you must be extemely proud of Wayne's approval!

"Is it in yet, baby Donnie?"

justan

непрочитано,
2. 8. 2022. 12:55:302.8.22.
"waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com>
Wrote in message:r
> On Tuesday, August 2, 2022 at 8:57:54 AM UTC-4, True North wrote:> On Tuesday, 2 August 2022 at 08:43:03 UTC-3, John H wrote: > > https://image.artistshot.com/pd.547542700.236.5520207.s3.1-front-black-ffffff-none-x62y0-109-800x800.jpg > > > If I was 'merican I'd be more concerned by that elephantiasis disease as spread by the orange menace.===Indeed, but there are none so blind as those who will not see.

If that hat doesn't suit you, a Waynes World hat might suit you
better. The Jan 6 commission apreciates your support. When you
open your eyes you might see that the Donkey pox hat is quite
apropriate to reflect the feelings of most Americans.

--
Lets go Brandon....

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

John H

непрочитано,
2. 8. 2022. 12:56:152.8.22.

True North

непрочитано,
2. 8. 2022. 13:21:592.8.22.
So...are you trying to instruct Wayne on how to deal with your deteriorating condition, Johnny or are you making excuses for your blathering?

345...@gmail.com

непрочитано,
2. 8. 2022. 13:40:372.8.22.
W'hine strikes again!
And of course, the hat had nothing to do with Trump. But some still see him around every corner.

gfre...@aol.com

непрочитано,
2. 8. 2022. 14:20:342.8.22.
On Tue, 2 Aug 2022 08:51:46 -0700 (PDT),
"waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote:

Anyone who thinks all the ills of this nation would be cured by
getting rid of Trump is clearly blind. That does seem to be the thrust
of the kangaroo court going on in the House right now. If your
testimony doesn't go directly to Donald Trump, they don't want to hear
from you.
Through all of this, nobody has attempted to ask what were the
security failures that allowed the whole debacle to happen.
Anyone with an internet presence could do it again.

BTW I see they have found the holy grail "ONE GUY" was just convicted
of being armed so I guess it was an "armed mob". Still the only shot
fired, found an unarmed protestor, fired from a government gun.

John H

непрочитано,
3. 8. 2022. 06:44:503.8.22.
"Is it in yet, Donnie?"