Biden falls and then bumps his head.

345...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2023, 9:04:04 AM6/3/23
And liberal lemmings want 4 more years of dementia?

jher...@cox.net

Jun 9, 2023, 9:31:41 PM6/9/23
On Sat, 3 Jun 2023 06:04:02 -0700 (PDT), "345...@gmail.com"
<345...@gmail.com> wrote:

>And liberal lemmings want 4 more years of dementia?

And, morons like you want Trump to serve from prison.

jher...@cox.net

Jun 26, 2023, 12:24:53 PM6/26/23
<345...@gmail.com> wrote:

>And liberal lemmings want 4 more years of dementia?

Maybe the guy who doesn't read, but hordes hundreds of highly
classified documents is better.

A former federal judge once lauded by the right for his conservative
legal opinions delivered a scathing rebuke of the Republican Party for
its continued fealty to Donald Trump.

J. Michael Luttig wrote in a New York Times op-ed that the GOP’s
“spineless support” has enabled the former president, despite his role
in the Jan. 6 assault on the U.S. Capitol and his Espionage Act
indictment in the classified documents scandal.

“Indeed, their fawning support since the Jan. 6 insurrection at the
Capitol has given Mr. Trump every reason to believe that he can ride
these charges and any others not just to the Republican nomination,
but also to the White House in 2024,” Luttig wrote.

He called Trump’s arguments that he has the right to hold onto any
documents he wants “preposterous,” and called out the party for being
ready to hand him the presidential nomination again.

“Building the Republican campaign around the newly indicted
front-runner is a colossal political miscalculation, as comedic as it
is tragic for the country,” Luttig wrote, adding that the campaign is
essentially one running against the U.S. Constitution.

“If the indictment of Mr. Trump on Espionage Act charges — not to
mention his now almost certain indictment for conspiring to obstruct
Congress from certifying Mr. Biden as the president on Jan. 6 — fails
to shake the Republican Party from its moribund political senses, then
it is beyond saving itself,” Luttig declared. “Nor ought it be saved.”

Trump’s campaign is doomed to fail, given the large number of
Americans who would never vote for him “if for no other perfectly
legitimate reason than that he has corrupted America’s democracy and
is now attempting to corrupt the country’s rule of law,” he argued.

Luttig, who was appointed to the federal bench by President George H.
W. Bush in 1991, “operated behind the scenes at the top of the
conservative legal world,” Politico wrote last year.

He advised then-Vice President Mike Pence not to cave to Trump’s
pressure to overturn the results of the 2020 election - advice Pence
ultimately heeded.

wayne.b...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2023, 10:04:52 AM6/28/23
===

It's refreshing to hear a few voices of conservative reason.

For the good of the country the cult of Trumpism has got to be stopped.

Poco Loc0

Jun 28, 2023, 11:04:50 AM6/28/23
On Wed, 28 Jun 2023 07:04:50 -0700 (PDT),
"waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
That voice really needs your support.

345...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2023, 11:59:26 AM6/28/23
On Wednesday, June 28, 2023 at 10:04:52 AM UTC-4, wayne.b...@gmail.com wrote:

> It's refreshing to hear a few voices of conservative reason.
>
> For the good of the country the cult of *Liberalism* has got to be stopped.

There. I fixed it for you! :)
Seriously, this thread was not about Trump, but rather the current potus who is obviously suffering from the effects of dementia. Trump just seems to be in your, and the spoofer's, head.

You want to talk about him? Fine, start a thread about how he shouldn't be reelected and I'll join in to support that notion. Until then, you're starting to seem as unhinged as Biden.

And yes, the current strain of liberalism is a disease that is destroying our country and has made us the laughingstock of the rest of the world.

Is Biden a failure? Yes, he is. Interest rates. Cost of living (gas, groceries, etc.). Stock market crash, recession. Border crisis. Russia running loose, China puffing their chest out, while the US stirs the pot but appears weak.

Are you, me, and the rest of the US better off than they were 2 years ago? The reasonable and sane answer is: Hell No!!

Alex

Jun 28, 2023, 7:09:10 PM6/28/23
Did you notice that Biden is now using the short stairs to board AF1
into, essentially, the baggage compartment?  I guess they hope he
doesn't fall walking up 8 feet and, once inside, they can carry him to
the top.

jher...@cox.net

Jun 29, 2023, 7:29:34 PM6/29/23
On Wed, 28 Jun 2023 11:37:38 -0400 (EDT), Justan <?@ż.com> wrote:

> [...]
House
>in 2024,? Luttig wrote. > > He called Trump?s arguments that he has the right to hold onto any > documents he wants ?preposterous,? and called out the party for being > ready to hand him the presidential nomination again. > > ?Building the Republican campaign around the newly indicted > front-runner is a colossal political miscalculation, as comedic as it > is tragic for the country,? Luttig wrote, adding that the campaign is > essentially one running against the U.S. Constitution. > > ?If the indictment of Mr. Trump on Espionage Act charges ? not to > mention his now almost certain indictment for conspiring to obstruct > Congress from certifying Mr. Biden as the president on Jan. 6 ? fails > to shake the Republican Party from its moribund political senses, then > it is beyond saving itself,? Luttig declared. ?Nor ought it be saved.? > > Trump?s campaign is doomed to fail, given the large number of > Americans who would never vote for him ?if for no other perfectly > legitimate
>reason than that he has corrupted America?s democracy and > is now s threadattempting to corrupt the country?s rule of law,? he argued. > > Luttig, who was appointed to the federal bench by President George H. > W. Bush in 1991, ?operated behind the scenes at the top of the > conservative legal world,? Politico wrote last year. > > He advised then-Vice President Mike Pence not to cave to Trump?s > pressure to overturn the results of the 2020 election - advice Pence > ultimately heeded.===It's refreshing to hear a few voices of conservative reason. For the good of the country the cult of Trumpism has got to be stopped.
>
>There seems to be 2 Herrings in this thread. Which are you
> agreeing with; John or Fat Harry?
>If Trump turns out to be the republican candidate, could you
> possibly vote for the totally corrupt incumbant, if he lives, or
> Kamala and a long list of fellow criminal conspirators?

There seems to be no occupied space between your ears little Justine.

jher...@cox.net

Jun 29, 2023, 7:30:08 PM6/29/23
On Wed, 28 Jun 2023 08:59:24 -0700 (PDT), "345...@gmail.com"
<345...@gmail.com> wrote:
The reasonable and sane answer is that you're a fucking moron.

jher...@cox.net

Jun 29, 2023, 7:30:32 PM6/29/23
On Wed, 28 Jun 2023 19:08:57 -0400, Alex <Xel...@gmail.com> wrote:

>345...@gmail.com wrote:
Is your maga hat too tight? Loosen the strap.