There is legal precedent for mandatory vaccinations

wayne.b...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2021, 2:22:49 PM9/12/21
https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2021/09/08/vaccine-mandate-strong-supreme-court-precedent-510280
-----------------------------
Henning Jacobson, a 50-year-old minister, put his faith in his own liberty. Back in his native Sweden, he had suffered a bad reaction to a vaccine as an infant, struggling for years with an angry rash. Now he was an American citizen, serving as pastor of the Swedish Lutheran Church in Cambridge, Massachusetts. That gave him the full protections of the U.S. Constitution.

So when the Cambridge board of health decided that all adults must be vaccinated for smallpox, Jacobson sought refuge in the Constitution’s promise that no state shall “deprive any person of life, liberty or property without due process of law.”

The year was 1904, and when his politically charged legal challenge to the $5 fine for failing to get vaccinated made its way to the Supreme Court, the justices had a surprise for Rev. Jacobson. One man’s liberty, they declared in a 7-2 ruling handed down the following February, cannot deprive his neighbors of their own liberty — in this case by allowing the spread of disease. Jacobson, they ruled, must abide by the order of the Cambridge board of health or pay the penalty.
----------------------------

justan

Sep 12, 2021, 2:51:20 PM9/12/21

--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

justan

Sep 12, 2021, 3:08:12 PM9/12/21
> https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2021/09/08/vaccine-mandate-strong-supreme-court-precedent-510280-----------------------------Henning Jacobson, a 50-year-old minister, put his faith in his own liberty. Back in his native Sweden, he had suffered a bad reaction to a vaccine as an infant, struggling for years with an angry rash. Now he was an American citizen, serving as pastor of the Swedish Lutheran Church in Cambridge, Massachusetts. That gave him the full protections of the U.S. Constitution.So when the Cambridge board of health decided that all adults must be vaccinated for smallpox, Jacobson sought refuge in the Constitution?s promise that no state shall ?deprive any person of life, liberty or property without due process of law.?The year was 1904, and when his politically charged legal challenge to the $5 fine for failing to get vaccinated made its way to the Supreme Court, the justices had a surprise for Rev. Jacobson. One man?s liberty, they declared in a 7-2 ruling handed down the following February, cannot deprive his neighbors of their own liberty ? in this case by allowing the spread of disease. Jacobson, they ruled, must abide by the order of the Cambridge board of health or pay the penalty.----------------------------

The preacher was free to flee the draconian fuddy duddy ways of
liberal Massachusetts. You still fail to realize there is no
Federal Constitutinal jurisdiction in these matters. I can see
where our fearless leader doesn't get it, but a smart guy like
you? C'mon man. :-)

True North

Sep 12, 2021, 7:13:43 PM9/12/21
Curb "states rights"
It's time y'all realize that issues such as the general good of the American people are too important to be left in the hands of some backward hillbilly states.

justan

Sep 12, 2021, 7:29:51 PM9/12/21
True North <prince...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Sunday, 12 September 2021 at 16:08:12 UTC-3, justan wrote:> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> > Wrote in message:r> > https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2021/09/08/vaccine-mandate-strong-supreme-court-precedent-510280-----------------------------Henning Jacobson, a 50-year-old minister, put his faith in his own liberty. Back in his native Sweden, he had suffered a bad reaction to a vaccine as an infant, struggling for years with an angry rash. Now he was an American citizen, serving as pastor of the Swedish Lutheran Church in Cambridge, Massachusetts. That gave him the full protections of the U.S. Constitution.So when the Cambridge board of health decided that all adults must be vaccinated for smallpox, Jacobson sought refuge in the Constitution?s promise that no state shall ?deprive any person of life, liberty or property without due process of law.?The year was 1904, and when his politically charged legal challenge to the $5 fine for failing to get vaccinated made its way to the Supreme Court, the justices had a surprise for Rev. Jacobson. One man?s liberty, they declared in a 7-2 ruling handed down the following February, cannot deprive his neighbors of their own liberty ? in this case by allowing the spread of disease. Jacobson, they ruled, must abide by the order of the Cambridge board of health or pay the penalty.---------------------------- > > The preacher was free to flee the draconian fuddy duddy ways of > liberal Massachusetts. You still fail to realize there is no > Federal Constitutinal jurisdiction in these matters. I can see > where our fearless leader doesn't get it, but a smart guy like > you? C'mon man. :-)> -- > Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? > > > ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- > https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlCurb "states rights"It's time y'all realize that issues such as the general good of the American people are too important to be left in the hands of some backward hillbilly states.

No way Donnie. There was good reason to break away from Brittish
rule. Kanaduh should have done the same.
Our neighbor would be alive today if he weren't required to return
to Kanadur to recieve inferior medical care.

True North

Sep 12, 2021, 7:48:01 PM9/12/21
Really Dr Justine?
What can y'all tell us about his condition, prognosis, treatment etc?
Maybe by the time he got back to civilization it was too late.
We see the news of what's going on down there in Floriduh.

justan

Sep 12, 2021, 9:58:25 PM9/12/21
True North <prince...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Sunday, 12 September 2021 at 20:29:51 UTC-3, justan wrote:> True North <prince...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r > > On Sunday, 12 September 2021 at 16:08:12 UTC-3, justan wrote:> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> > Wrote in message:r> > https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2021/09/08/vaccine-mandate-strong-supreme-court-precedent-510280-----------------------------Henning Jacobson, a 50-year-old minister, put his faith in his own liberty. Back in his native Sweden, he had suffered a bad reaction to a vaccine as an infant, struggling for years with an angry rash. Now he was an American citizen, serving as pastor of the Swedish Lutheran Church in Cambridge, Massachusetts. That gave him the full protections of the U.S. Constitution.So when the Cambridge board of health decided that all adults must be vaccinated for smallpox, Jacobson sought refuge in the Constitution?s promise that no state shall ?deprive any person of life, liberty or property without due process of law.?The year was 1904, and when his politically charged legal challenge to the $5 fine for failing to get vaccinated made its way to the Supreme Court, the justices had a surprise for Rev. Jacobson. One man?s liberty, they declared in a 7-2 ruling handed down the following February, cannot deprive his neighbors of their own liberty ? in this case by allowing the spread of disease. Jacobson, they ruled, must abide by the order of the Cambridge board of health or pay the penalty.---------------------------- > > The preacher was free to flee the draconian fuddy duddy ways of > liberal Massachusetts. You still fail to realize there is no > Federal Constitutinal jurisdiction in these matters. I can see > where our fearless leader doesn't get it, but a smart guy like > you? C'mon man. :-)> -- > Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? > > > ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- > https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlCurb "states rights"It's time y'all realize that issues such as the general good of the American people are too important to be left in the hands of some backward hillbilly states. > > No way Donnie. There was good reason to break away from Brittish > rule. Kanaduh should have done the same. > Our neighbor would be alive today if he weren't required to return > to Kanadur to recieve inferior medical care.> -- > Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? > > > ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- > https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlReally Dr Justine?What can y'all tell us about his condition, prognosis, treatment etc?Maybe by the time he got back to civilization it was too late.We see the news of what's going on down there in Floriduh.

Tell us what you think is going on down there in Florida. What you
are likely seeing is editorials, offered up instead of genuine
news, by major US fake news outlets.
All I know about my neighbor's condition is that it was life
threatening and his Canadian insurance wouldnt pay for urgent
surgery if done in the US. His first mistake was rushing back to
Canada for surgery. Next time I saw him He apeared to be well
and then he returned for his required stay to Canada and died
suddenly. Quite a healthcare system you got there Donnie
boy,

gfre...@aol.com

Sep 12, 2021, 10:14:14 PM9/12/21
We have a constitution that gives the states the power to do
everything that is not specifically spelled out as federal powers.

If the congress passed a law that said you couldn't cross a state line
without a vax card, it would be legal. Things within states are the
state's business, barring a 14th amendment issue.

True North

Sep 13, 2021, 7:59:04 AM9/13/21
So...you have no idea what killed him but you figure treatment that costs 10 times as much in Florida is better than the same in whatever province he lived in.
How the 'ell did our life expectancy get markedly better than yours?

Mr. Luddite

Sep 13, 2021, 8:12:38 AM9/13/21
Sorry Don but "states rights" has been the cornerstone of the governance
of the USA and has contributed to the uniqueness of our Constitution.

A relatively young nation, yet the USA has the oldest working
Constitution of any nation on the planet and it has worked
well.

Chipping away at it and an increasing Federal authority
over it's citizenship is arguably one of the most
serious challenges the USA has. We are not a people who
simply roll over and do whatever others tell us to do.

https://www.avg.com

justan

Sep 13, 2021, 8:22:10 AM9/13/21
> [...]
> On Sunday, 12 September 2021 at 22:58:25 UTC-3, justan wrote:> True North <prince...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r> > On Sunday, 12 September 2021 at 20:29:51 UTC-3, justan wrote:> True North <prince...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r > > On Sunday, 12 September 2021 at 16:08:12 UTC-3, justan wrote:> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> > Wrote in message:r> > https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2021/09/08/vaccine-mandate-strong-supreme-court-precedent-510280-----------------------------Henning Jacobson, a 50-year-old minister, put his faith in his own liberty. Back in his native Sweden, he had suffered a bad reaction to a vaccine as an infant, struggling for years with an angry rash. Now he was an American citizen, serving as pastor of the Swedish Lutheran Church in Cambridge, Massachusetts. That gave him the full protections of the U.S. Constitution.So when the Cambridge board of health decided that all adults must be vaccinated for smallpox, Jacobson sought refuge in the Constitution?s promise that no state shall ?deprive any person of life, liberty or property without due process of law.?The year was 1904, and when his politically charged legal challenge to the $5 fine for failing to get vaccinated made its way to the Supreme Court, the justices had a surprise for Rev. Jacobson. One man?s liberty, they declared in a 7-2 ruling handed down the following February, cannot deprive his neighbors of their own liberty ? in this case by allowing the spread of disease. Jacobson, they ruled, must abide by the order of the Cambridge board of health or pay the penalty.---------------------------- > > The preacher was free to flee the draconian fuddy duddy ways of > liberal Massachusetts. You still fail to realize there is no > Federal Constitutinal jurisdiction in these matters. I can see > where our fearless leader doesn't get it, but a smart guy like > you? C'mon man. :-)> -- > Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? > > > ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- > https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlCurb "states rights"It's time y'all realize that issues such as the general good of the American people are too important to be left in the hands of some backward hillbilly states. > > No way Donnie. There was good reason to break away from Brittish > rule. Kanaduh should have done the same. > Our neighbor would be alive today if he weren't required to return > to Kanadur to recieve inferior medical care.> -- > Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? > > > ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- > https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlReally Dr Justine?What can y'all tell us about his condition, prognosis, treatment etc?Maybe by the time he got back to civilization it was too late.We see the news of what's going on down there in Floriduh. > > Tell us what you think is going on down there in Florida. What you > are likely seeing is editorials, offered up instead of genuine > news, by major US fake news outlets. > All I know about my neighbor's condition is that it was life > threatening and his Canadian insurance wouldnt pay for urgent > surgery if done in the US. His first mistake was rushing back to > Canada for surgery. Next time I saw him He apeared to be well > and then he returned for his required stay to Canada and died > suddenly. Quite a healthcare system you got there Donnie > boy,> -- > Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? > > > ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- > https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlSo...you have no idea what killed him but you figure treatment that costs 10 times as much in Florida is better than the same in whatever province he lived in.How the 'ell did our life expectancy get markedly better than yours?

Is it worth paying 10 times more to get competant healthcare?

Speaking of your failing health. I came across a camper that had
remote controlled motors that can be pushed into the tires to
rotate them. The owners said that with the tongue wheel down, he
could control the positioning of the trailer much easier than
backing it attached to his truck. I was going to take a photo of
it for you but I remembered that as long as your wife didn't
injure her back, you said you wouldn't need an expensive
alternative to push your trailers around.

justan

Sep 13, 2021, 8:37:18 AM9/13/21
"Mr. Luddite" <not...@noland.com> Wrote in message:r
> On 9/12/2021 7:13 PM, True North wrote:> On Sunday, 12 September 2021 at 16:08:12 UTC-3, justan wrote:>> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com>>> Wrote in message:r>>> https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2021/09/08/vaccine-mandate-strong-supreme-court-precedent-510280-----------------------------Henning Jacobson, a 50-year-old minister, put his faith in his own liberty. Back in his native Sweden, he had suffered a bad reaction to a vaccine as an infant, struggling for years with an angry rash. Now he was an American citizen, serving as pastor of the Swedish Lutheran Church in Cambridge, Massachusetts. That gave him the full protections of the U.S. Constitution.So when the Cambridge board of health decided that all adults must be vaccinated for smallpox, Jacobson sought refuge in the Constitution?s promise that no state shall ?deprive any person of life, liberty or property without due process of law.?The year was 1904, and when his politically charged legal challenge to the $5 fine for failing to get vaccinated made its way to the Supreme Court, the justices had a surprise for Rev. Jacobson. One man?s liberty, they declared in a 7-2 ruling handed down the following February, cannot deprive his neighbors of their own liberty ? in this case by allowing the spread of disease. Jacobson, they ruled, must abide by the order of the Cambridge board of health or pay the penalty.---------------------------->>>> The preacher was free to flee the draconian fuddy duddy ways of>> liberal Massachusetts. You still fail to realize there is no>> Federal Constitutinal jurisdiction in these matters. I can see>> where our fearless leader doesn't get it, but a smart guy like>> you? C'mon man. :-)>> -- >> Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?>>>>>> ----Android NewsGroup Reader---->> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html> > Curb "states rights"> It's time y'all realize that issues such as the general good of the American people are too important to be left in the hands of some backward hillbilly states.> Sorry Don but "states rights" has been the cornerstone of the governance of the USA and has contributed to the uniqueness of our Constitution.A relatively young nation, yet the USA has the oldest workingConstitution of any nation on the planet and it has workedwell.Chipping away at it and an increasing Federal authorityover it's citizenship is arguably one of the mostserious challenges the USA has. We are not a people whosimply roll over and do whatever others tell us to do.-- This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.https://www.avg.com

Me thinks Fat Harry is behind the scenes putting words in Donnies
mouth, Just as Biden is programmed to read from a teleprompter.

True North

Sep 13, 2021, 8:42:42 AM9/13/21
Don't worry about my health. I'm painting my house in between showers and rainy weather these days. I get out my 36 foot extension ladder, attach the stabilizers and raise it against the house to do up to 20 feet above the ground.
Also, the heaviest trailer I tow now is a 1600 pound hard top camper that I maneuver just fine with my tongue dolly.

True North

Sep 13, 2021, 8:45:41 AM9/13/21
Wrong again, Justine.
I form my own opinions from the overwhelming volume of 'merican news that seems to pollute our airwaves.

Bill

Sep 13, 2021, 12:45:39 PM9/13/21
That’s your problem. News anymore is non researched, and biased beyond
belief.

justan

Sep 13, 2021, 1:14:21 PM9/13/21
> [...]
> On Monday, 13 September 2021 at 09:22:10 UTC-3, justan wrote:> True North <prince...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r> > On Sunday, 12 September 2021 at 22:58:25 UTC-3, justan wrote:> True North <prince...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r> > On Sunday, 12 September 2021 at 20:29:51 UTC-3, justan wrote:> True North <prince...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r > > On Sunday, 12 September 2021 at 16:08:12 UTC-3, justan wrote:> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> > Wrote in message:r> > https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2021/09/08/vaccine-mandate-strong-supreme-court-precedent-510280-----------------------------Henning Jacobson, a 50-year-old minister, put his faith in his own liberty. Back in his native Sweden, he had suffered a bad reaction to a vaccine as an infant, struggling for years with an angry rash. Now he was an American citizen, serving as pastor of the Swedish Lutheran Church in Cambridge, Massachusetts. That gave him the full protections of the U.S. Constitution.So when the Cambridge board of health decided that all adults must be vaccinated for smallpox, Jacobson sought refuge in the Constitution?s promise that no state shall ?deprive any person of life, liberty or property without due process of law.?The year was 1904, and when his politically charged legal challenge to the $5 fine for failing to get vaccinated made its way to the Supreme Court, the justices had a surprise for Rev. Jacobson. One man?s liberty, they declared in a 7-2 ruling handed down the following February, cannot deprive his neighbors of their own liberty ? in this case by allowing the spread of disease. Jacobson, they ruled, must abide by the order of the Cambridge board of health or pay the penalty.---------------------------- > > The preacher was free to flee the draconian fuddy duddy ways of > liberal Massachusetts. You still fail to realize there is no > Federal Constitutinal jurisdiction in these matters. I can see > where our fearless leader doesn't get it, but a smart guy like > you? C'mon man. :-)> -- > Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? > > > ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- > https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlCurb "states rights"It's time y'all realize that issues such as the general good of the American people are too important to be left in the hands of some backward hillbilly states. > > No way Donnie. There was good reason to break away from Brittish > rule. Kanaduh should have done the same. > Our neighbor would be alive today if he weren't required to return > to Kanadur to recieve inferior medical care.> -- > Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? > > > ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- > https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlReally Dr Justine?What can y'all tell us about his condition, prognosis, treatment etc?Maybe by the time he got back to civilization it was too late.We see the news of what's going on down there in Floriduh. > > Tell us what you think is going on down there in Florida. What you > are likely seeing is editorials, offered up instead of genuine > news, by major US fake news outlets. > All I know about my neighbor's condition is that it was life > threatening and his Canadian insurance wouldnt pay for urgent > surgery if done in the US. His first mistake was rushing back to > Canada for surgery. Next time I saw him He apeared to be well > and then he returned for his required stay to Canada and died > suddenly. Quite a healthcare system you got there Donnie > boy,> -- > Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? > > > ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- > https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlSo...you have no idea what killed him but you figure treatment that costs 10 times as much in Florida is better than the same in whatever province he lived in.How the 'ell did our life expectancy get markedly better than yours? > > Is it worth paying 10 times more to get competant healthcare? > > Speaking of your failing health. I came across a camper that had > remote controlled motors that can be pushed into the tires to > rotate them. The owners said that with the tongue wheel down, he > could control the positioning of the trailer much easier than > backing it attached to his truck. I was going to take a photo of > it for you but I remembered that as long as your wife didn't > injure her back, you said you wouldn't need an expensive > alternative to push your trailers around.> -- > Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? > > > ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- > https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlDon't worry about my health. I'm painting my house in between showers and rainy weather these days. I get out my 36 foot extension ladder, attach the stabilizers and raise it against the house to do up to 20 feet above the ground.Also, the heaviest trailer I tow now is a 1600 pound hard top camper that I maneuver just fine with my tongue dolly.

I hope you get more use from your camper than you did from all
those funky boats.

justan

Sep 13, 2021, 1:28:02 PM9/13/21
> [...]
> On Monday, 13 September 2021 at 09:22:10 UTC-3, justan wrote:> True North <prince...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r> > On Sunday, 12 September 2021 at 22:58:25 UTC-3, justan wrote:> True North <prince...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r> > On Sunday, 12 September 2021 at 20:29:51 UTC-3, justan wrote:> True North <prince...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r > > On Sunday, 12 September 2021 at 16:08:12 UTC-3, justan wrote:> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> > Wrote in message:r> > https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2021/09/08/vaccine-mandate-strong-supreme-court-precedent-510280-----------------------------Henning Jacobson, a 50-year-old minister, put his faith in his own liberty. Back in his native Sweden, he had suffered a bad reaction to a vaccine as an infant, struggling for years with an angry rash. Now he was an American citizen, serving as pastor of the Swedish Lutheran Church in Cambridge, Massachusetts. That gave him the full protections of the U.S. Constitution.So when the Cambridge board of health decided that all adults must be vaccinated for smallpox, Jacobson sought refuge in the Constitution?s promise that no state shall ?deprive any person of life, liberty or property without due process of law.?The year was 1904, and when his politically charged legal challenge to the $5 fine for failing to get vaccinated made its way to the Supreme Court, the justices had a surprise for Rev. Jacobson. One man?s liberty, they declared in a 7-2 ruling handed down the following February, cannot deprive his neighbors of their own liberty ? in this case by allowing the spread of disease. Jacobson, they ruled, must abide by the order of the Cambridge board of health or pay the penalty.---------------------------- > > The preacher was free to flee the draconian fuddy duddy ways of > liberal Massachusetts. You still fail to realize there is no > Federal Constitutinal jurisdiction in these matters. I can see > where our fearless leader doesn't get it, but a smart guy like > you? C'mon man. :-)> -- > Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? > > > ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- > https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlCurb "states rights"It's time y'all realize that issues such as the general good of the American people are too important to be left in the hands of some backward hillbilly states. > > No way Donnie. There was good reason to break away from Brittish > rule. Kanaduh should have done the same. > Our neighbor would be alive today if he weren't required to return > to Kanadur to recieve inferior medical care.> -- > Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? > > > ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- > https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlReally Dr Justine?What can y'all tell us about his condition, prognosis, treatment etc?Maybe by the time he got back to civilization it was too late.We see the news of what's going on down there in Floriduh. > > Tell us what you think is going on down there in Florida. What you > are likely seeing is editorials, offered up instead of genuine > news, by major US fake news outlets. > All I know about my neighbor's condition is that it was life > threatening and his Canadian insurance wouldnt pay for urgent > surgery if done in the US. His first mistake was rushing back to > Canada for surgery. Next time I saw him He apeared to be well > and then he returned for his required stay to Canada and died > suddenly. Quite a healthcare system you got there Donnie > boy,> -- > Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? > > > ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- > https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlSo...you have no idea what killed him but you figure treatment that costs 10 times as much in Florida is better than the same in whatever province he lived in.How the 'ell did our life expectancy get markedly better than yours? > > Is it worth paying 10 times more to get competant healthcare? > > Speaking of your failing health. I came across a camper that had > remote controlled motors that can be pushed into the tires to > rotate them. The owners said that with the tongue wheel down, he > could control the positioning of the trailer much easier than > backing it attached to his truck. I was going to take a photo of > it for you but I remembered that as long as your wife didn't > injure her back, you said you wouldn't need an expensive > alternative to push your trailers around.> -- > Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? > > > ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- > https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlDon't worry about my health. I'm painting my house in between showers and rainy weather these days. I get out my 36 foot extension ladder, attach the stabilizers and raise it against the house to do up to 20 feet above the ground.Also, the heaviest trailer I tow now is a 1600 pound hard top camper that I maneuver just fine with my tongue dolly.

Wow. How far out from the house does the foot of the ladder have
to be to go that high, safely.

Friendly tip: Be sure to empty and flush all 3 tanks before you
bring your camper home.

True North

Sep 13, 2021, 1:59:37 PM9/13/21
Well....y'all can divide 4 into 20 and tell us what y'all come up with.
I only have one tank in my popup and I don't use it. I freeze three 4 liter jugs of fresh water to keep my cooler cold.
If I can get a serviced site, I run the fridge.

justan

Sep 13, 2021, 2:41:18 PM9/13/21
> [...]
> On Monday, 13 September 2021 at 14:28:02 UTC-3, justan wrote:> True North <prince...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r> > On Monday, 13 September 2021 at 09:22:10 UTC-3, justan wrote:> True North <prince...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r> > On Sunday, 12 September 2021 at 22:58:25 UTC-3, justan wrote:> True North <prince...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r> > On Sunday, 12 September 2021 at 20:29:51 UTC-3, justan wrote:> True North <prince...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r > > On Sunday, 12 September 2021 at 16:08:12 UTC-3, justan wrote:> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> > Wrote in message:r> > https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2021/09/08/vaccine-mandate-strong-supreme-court-precedent-510280-----------------------------Henning Jacobson, a 50-year-old minister, put his faith in his own liberty. Back in his native Sweden, he had suffered a bad reaction to a vaccine as an infant, struggling for years with an angry rash. Now he was an American citizen, serving as pastor of the Swedish Lutheran Church in Cambridge, Massachusetts. That gave him the full protections of the U.S. Constitution.So when the Cambridge board of health decided that all adults must be vaccinated for smallpox, Jacobson sought refuge in the Constitution?s promise that no state shall ?deprive any person of life, liberty or property without due process of law.?The year was 1904, and when his politically charged legal challenge to the $5 fine for failing to get vaccinated made its way to the Supreme Court, the justices had a surprise for Rev. Jacobson. One man?s liberty, they declared in a 7-2 ruling handed down the following February, cannot deprive his neighbors of their own liberty ? in this case by allowing the spread of disease. Jacobson, they ruled, must abide by the order of the Cambridge board of health or pay the penalty.---------------------------- > > The preacher was free to flee the draconian fuddy duddy ways of > liberal Massachusetts. You still fail to realize there is no > Federal Constitutinal jurisdiction in these matters. I can see > where our fearless leader doesn't get it, but a smart guy like > you? C'mon man. :-)> -- > Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? > > > ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- > https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlCurb "states rights"It's time y'all realize that issues such as the general good of the American people are too important to be left in the hands of some backward hillbilly states. > > No way Donnie. There was good reason to break away from Brittish > rule. Kanaduh should have done the same. > Our neighbor would be alive today if he weren't required to return > to Kanadur to recieve inferior medical care.> -- > Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? > > > ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- > https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlReally Dr Justine?What can y'all tell us about his condition, prognosis, treatment etc?Maybe by the time he got back to civilization it was too late.We see the news of what's going on down there in Floriduh. > > Tell us what you think is going on down there in Florida. What you > are likely seeing is editorials, offered up instead of genuine > news, by major US fake news outlets. > All I know about my neighbor's condition is that it was life > threatening and his Canadian insurance wouldnt pay for urgent > surgery if done in the US. His first mistake was rushing back to > Canada for surgery. Next time I saw him He apeared to be well > and then he returned for his required stay to Canada and died > suddenly. Quite a healthcare system you got there Donnie > boy,> -- > Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? > > > ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- > https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlSo...you have no idea what killed him but you figure treatment that costs 10 times as much in Florida is better than the same in whatever province he lived in.How the 'ell did our life expectancy get markedly better than yours? > > Is it worth paying 10 times more to get competant healthcare? > > Speaking of your failing health. I came across a camper that had > remote controlled motors that can be pushed into the tires to > rotate them. The owners said that with the tongue wheel down, he > could control the positioning of the trailer much easier than > backing it attached to his truck. I was going to take a photo of > it for you but I remembered that as long as your wife didn't > injure her back, you said you wouldn't need an expensive > alternative to push your trailers around.> -- > Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? > > > ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- > https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlDon't worry about my health. I'm painting my house in between showers and rainy weather these days. I get out my 36 foot extension ladder, attach the stabilizers and raise it against the house to do up to 20 feet above the ground.Also, the heaviest trailer I tow now is a 1600 pound hard top camper that I maneuver just fine with my tongue dolly. > > Wow. How far out from the house does the foot of the ladder have > to be to go that high, safely. > > Friendly tip: Be sure to empty and flush all 3 tanks before you > bring your camper home.> -- > Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? > > > ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- > https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlWell....y'all can divide 4 into 20 and tell us what y'all come up with.I only have one tank in my popup and I don't use it. I freeze three 4 liter jugs of fresh water to keep my cooler cold.If I can get a serviced site, I run the fridge.

Do you have enough land to stretch your ladder out that far from
your house?

gfre...@aol.com

Sep 13, 2021, 6:55:00 PM9/13/21
On Mon, 13 Sep 2021 04:59:03 -0700 (PDT), True North
<prince...@gmail.com> wrote:

>How the 'ell did our life expectancy get markedly better than yours?

Drug gangs, addicts, poor lifestyles and suicides.

gfre...@aol.com

Sep 13, 2021, 6:58:01 PM9/13/21
On Mon, 13 Sep 2021 08:21:58 -0400 (EDT), justan <m...@here.com> wrote:

> [...]
outlets.
>> All I know about my neighbor's condition is that it was life > threatening and his Canadian insurance wouldnt pay for urgent > surgery if done in the US. His first mistake was rushing back to > Canada for surgery. Next time I saw him He apeared to be well > and then he returned for his required stay to Canada and died > suddenly. Quite a healthcare system you got there Donnie > boy,> -- > Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? > > > ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- > https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlSo...you have no idea what killed him but you figure treatment that costs 10 times as much in Florida is better than the same in whatever province he lived in.How the 'ell did our life expectancy get markedly better than yours?
>
>Is it worth paying 10 times more to get competant healthcare?

Don is confusing out of pocket price with real cost. What was his tax
rate last year, all taxes?
There ain't no free lunch.

Bill

Sep 13, 2021, 8:55:44 PM9/13/21
<gfre...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Sep 2021 08:21:58 -0400 (EDT), justan <m...@here.com> wrote:
>
>> True North <prince...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
>>> On Sunday, 12 September 2021 at 22:58:25 UTC-3, justan wrote:> True North
>>> <prince...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r> > On Sunday, 12 September
>>> 2021 at 20:29:51 UTC-3, justan wrote:> True North <prince...@gmail.com>
>>> Wrote in message:r > > On Sunday, 12 September 2021 at 16:08:12 UTC-3,
>>> justan wrote:> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> >
>>> Wrote in message:
A 10 years ago, gas was a buck ten a liter, what is it now?

justan

Sep 14, 2021, 9:47:13 PM9/14/21
I believe in Trump's facts.

justan

Sep 15, 2021, 8:17:24 AM9/15/21
justan <m...@here.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Mon, 13 Sep 2021 16:45:37 -0000 (UTC), Bill<califbill9...@gmail.com> wrote:>True North <prince...@gmail.com> wrote:>> On Monday, 13 September 2021 at 09:37:18 UTC-3, justan wrote:>>> "Mr. Luddite" <not...@noland.com> Wrote in message:r >>>> On 9/12/2021 7:13 PM, True North wrote:> On Sunday, 12 September 2021>>>> at 16:08:12 UTC-3, justan wrote:>> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com">>>> <wayne.b...@gmail.com>>> Wrote in message:r>>>>>>> https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2021/09/08/vaccine-mandate-strong-supreme-court-precedent-510280-----------------------------Henning>>>> Jacobson, a 50-year-old minister, put his faith in his own liberty.>>>> Back in his native Sweden, he had suffered a bad reaction to a vaccine>>>> as an infant, struggling for years with an angry rash. Now he was an>>>> American citizen, serving as pastor of the Swedish Lutheran Church in>>>> Cambridge, Massachusetts. That gave him the full protections of the>>>> U.S. Constitution.So when the Cambridge board of health decided that>>>> all adults must be vaccinated for smallpox, Jacobson sought refuge in>>>> the Constitution?s promise that no state shall ?deprive any person of>>>> life, liberty or property without due process of law.?The year was>>>> 1904, and when his politically charged legal challenge to the $5 fine>>>> for failing to get vaccinated made its way to the Supreme Court, the>>>> justices had a surprise for Rev. Jacobson. One man?s liberty, they>>>> declared in a 7-2 ruling handed down the following February, cannot>>>> deprive his neighbors of their own liberty ? in this case by allowing>>>> the spread of disease. Jacobson, they ruled, must abide by the order of>>>> the Cambridge board of health or pay the>>>> penalty.---------------------------->>>> The preacher was free to flee>>>> the draconian fuddy duddy ways of>> liberal Massachusetts. You still>>>> fail to realize there is no>> Federal Constitutinal jurisdiction in>>>> these matters. I can see>> where our fearless leader doesn't get it,>>>> but a smart guy like>> you? C'mon man. :-)>> -- >> Thanks Donald. Do>>>> you miss him yet?>>>>>> ----Android NewsGroup Reader---->>>>>> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html> > Curb>>>> "states rights"> It's time y'all realize that issues such as the>>>> general good of the American people are too important to be left in the>>>> hands of some backward hillbilly states.> Sorry Don but "states rights">>>> has been the cornerstone of the governance of the USA and has>>>> contributed to the uniqueness of our Constitution.A relatively young>>>> nation, yet the USA has the oldest workingConstitution of any nation on>>>> the planet and it has workedwell.Chipping away at it and an increasing>>>> Federal authorityover it's citizenship is arguably one of the>>>> mostserious challenges the USA has. We are not a people whosimply roll>>>> over and do whatever others tell us to do.-- This email has been>>>> checked for viruses by AVG.https://www.avg.com >>> >>> Me thinks Fat Harry is behind the scenes putting words in Donnies >>> mouth, Just as Biden is programmed to read from a teleprompter.>>> -- >>> Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? >>> >>> >>> ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- >>> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html>> >> >> Wrong again, Justine.>> I form my own opinions from the overwhelming volume of 'merican news that>> seems to pollute our airwaves.>> >>That’s your problem. News anymore is non researched, and biased beyond>belief.I believe in Trump's facts.-- Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?----Android NewsGroup Reader----https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

I believe Bowser and company are Fat Harry in disguise.

gfre...@aol.com

Sep 15, 2021, 10:48:29 PM9/15/21
I have been reading a lot about these legal precedents for forced
vaccination and it occurs to me they all happened at a time when black
people had separate drinking fountains, abortion was illegal and you
could go to prison for being gay.
Personal rights have advanced quite a bit since then. Perhaps we need
to wait and see what a 21st century court decides before we accept
this as a proven fact.
I think the Covid vaccine is a good idea but I do not pretend to say I
would force it on someone who doesn't want it.