I really want to get into Whitewater kayaking again!

John Kuthe

Sep 16, 2023, 9:05:59 PM9/16/23
John Kuthe

tur...@dse.nl

Nov 28, 2023, 4:46:20 AM11/28/23
On Sunday, 17 September 2023 at 03:05:59 UTC+2, John Kuthe wrote:
> John Kuthe

So why don't you go join a local paddling club and make new friends to go kayak whitewater with again?

It's what I did last year, when I wanted to teach my children to roll, and when i couldn't find a pool willing to allow us pool sessions. Granted, it's my old paddling club, so I still knew most of the (now rapidly aging) members, which made it easier. I'm still looking for paddling forums that do have a decent size active whitewater paddlers... They seem to have disappeared. :-(

Wilko