RBP Clique news

5 views
Skip to first unread message

riverman

unread,
Apr 16, 2002, 2:26:08 PM4/16/02
to
The KoTL emailed me and asked me to post this.

---->Time for a new membership drive? Lots of new faces around here...<-----

For those who just arrived, here are the rules:

Official rbp Clique Rules:(note, these are not the rbp.ww.clique, nor the
Claque rules.)

1) Any poster or lurker to rbp is considered a de facto member of the
Clique.
2) All de facto members of the Clique are entitled to a Clique Number
3) To get the Number, all you have to do was claim an unclaimed
number by emailing the KoTL, if you're clever enough to figure out who it
is.
5) With or without a number, you are still a member, so you might as
well not fight it.

That's it. Good luck. Oh yeah, its considered VERY bad form to come right
out and ASK who the KoTL is. Or what KoTL even stands for. And if you ask
for a number thats already taken, someone is gonna get their toes flamed.

riverman
rbp #2


Chris Webster

unread,
Apr 16, 2002, 3:19:39 PM4/16/02
to
> And if you ask
> for a number thats already taken, someone is gonna get their toes flamed.
>
> riverman
> rbp #2

As the second longest poster still here, I'd like #2.

--Chris

Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.

memphis

unread,
Apr 17, 2002, 4:06:58 AM4/17/02
to
I'd like RBP #8217, since I can't even figure out why my messages
sometimes have these wierd #82xx codes in place of special characters
(much less figure out who the KoTL is).

Hmmmm, KoTL #8276 I #8217ll ha#8234ve to t#8237hink #8244 about it....

riverman

unread,
Apr 17, 2002, 2:18:42 PM4/17/02
to

Chris Webster wrote in message <3CBC794B...@raf.atd.ucar.edu>...

>> And if you ask
>> for a number thats already taken, someone is gonna get their toes flamed.
>>
>> riverman
>> rbp #2
>
>As the second longest poster still here, I'd like #2.
>

Chris, you old marmot felching, fellator of diseased yaks. That number is
already taken!! Or can't you read???
I haven't seen anyone this appallingly misanthropic, and
just plain iggurant, since the Burntballs Sponsonboy epidemic. I do
appreciate
your attempting to crawl out of the primordial slime, and better
yourself, by requesting that number. Unfortunately, you were bettered in
the
entrance exam, by a frozen turnip, a broken toaster, and a stretched
wetsuit fly zipper. Your habit of picking scabs, is, well, stupid.
The Maharishi Mahesh Yogi has said: "Chris is transcendentally stupid."
Regarding Chris, Pope John Paul II said: "If I waddna the pope, I'da
kicka you stupid monkey ass."
Jimmy Durante came back from the dead to say: "Dat Chris is so
stoopid, I never seen nuttin stoopider. Inka-dinka-doo."
Scarlett O'hara, of Gone with the Wind, said: "Oh Chris, I do believe
you are the stupidest man, I've evah seen."
Stephen Hawking, in "A Brief History Of How Stupid Chris Is", stated
electronically: Chris is an example of what we call Singularity Stupid.
Stupid
collapsed on itself so far, that even the neutrons have collapsed.
Stupid gotten so dense, that no intellect can escape, kind of stupid.
He emits more stupid in one second, than the entire galaxy emits in a year.
The Commandant of the United States Marine Corps, pointed at you, and
said, "STUPID!! GIMME FIFTY!!" Howard Cosell: "Well, Chris...
After your inept displays, Of egregious intellectual dysfunction,
There remains but one question. How could anyone be so stupid?"
The State of Texas has passed a resolution to have a, "Gawdam, that
negative 3
IQ Boy is SO stupid, he couldn't pour piss out of a boot, with a
hole in the toe, and instructions on the heel" day because of your
*Texas-sized* stupidity.
Bob Dole said: "Bob Dole says that Chris is stupid, and when Bob Dole
says that Chris is stupid, Bob Dole means what he says. Stupid. Right."
Dan Quayle said: "Stupid is a terrible Chris to waste. Right."
Oprah Winfrey says, "Hi, on "Oprah" today, we are discussing how Chris
Webster can be that stupid."
Beck has written a song with the lyrics: "Chris is a loser, baby, so why
don't ya kill him"
You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid,
nasty and profane. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on
you, and laugh. You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are
ridiculous and obnoxious. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless
void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile
one-handed, slack-jawed, drooling meat slapper.
Everything you have ever posted, or said, has been done before. And it
was better the last time. You are a half-witted peter puffer, and you
clearly show yourself to be the most socially-inept, boorish,
flame-inviting idiot that ever has ever posted in the newsgroups.
You repeatedly initiate incoherent, flaky, boring, and mindlessthreads,
and you egregiously assume moral, intellectual, and physical
superiority. It must suck to be you, but then, you already know this.
Or maybe not.
You have greatly misunderstood the purpose of the rbp Clique List. You
have greatly
misunderstood the purpose of the Usenet. You are a loser. You must have
spent your entire life in a skinner box to be this clueless. You have
forgotten much more than you ever learned, saw, heard, read about,
imagined, dreamed or heard referenced to in any dejanews search. Ever.
By anybody. Did I mention that you are stupid? I cannot believe how
incredibly
stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid.
Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole
different dimension of stupid. Stupider than a 1960s hippie stuck in a
hydraulic in a rotomolded kayak trying to light a bong. You are trans-stupid
stupid. Meta-stupid.
You are so stupid you make Beavis and Butt-Head look like Nobel Prize
winners. You are so stupid that Mary takes pity on you.
You clearly show yourself to be the most neanderthal, snotty,
first-against-the-wall-when-the-revolution-comes, raving, hemorrhoidal
misogynistic, slope-browed, eye-rollingly-sub-human, crappy,
threat-to-the-gene-pool, backwards, in-bred, sack-of-pus,
walking-advertisement-for-a-state-sponsored-sterility-program,
boot-licking, unfit-for-human-consumption, irritating, disgusting,
onerous, worse-speller-than-me, glassy-eyed, flame-inviting, creepy,
spiritually-devoid, whiny, needing-of-professional-supervision,
humorless, vile, sexually-undesirable, hell's-pawn, Burntnjallish,
lacking-in-any-sort-of-grace-or-erudition, "Me-Too"-posting, addled,
un-repentantly-and-wickedly-perverse, trash-talking, toejam-sniffing,
anus-for-a-mouth, toad-like, trying-on-one's-patience, filthy,
sheet-and-pointy-hat-wearing, evil, reprehensible, mucus-dripping,
cant-pull-the-spray-skirt,
just-turn-them-insideout-for-a-few-more-days-smelly-underthings-wearing,
no-neuron, sunken-chested, piss-poor, foul-mouthed, scum-sucking,
bottom-bracing,
sickeningly-ugly, clue-repulsing, "Make-Money-Fast"-spamming,
bringing-a-pen-knife-of-an-intellect-to-a-nukefest-of-a-battle-of-wits,
incapable-of-coming-to-terms-with-your-own-wretched-existence,
white-trash, boorish, ratt-like,
living-proof-of-why-cousins-shouldn't-marry,
gee-I-thought-duct-tape-would-hold-that, can't-be-allowed-sharp-objects,
socially-inept, classless, inexcusable,
plaid-pants-wearing, zt00pId-laMer-Ta1k3inG, netscape-enhanced,
offensive, hate-filled, god-damnedest, insulting, unredeemable,
make-me-wish-I-had-a-big-hammer-to-beat-some-sense-into-you,
fearlessly-posting-disgusting-insults-with-a-stupid-handle, idiot that
ever has ever obtained Usenet access.
Realistically, I don't think you have the
intellectual wherewithal to pick a number, i.e., an unused one.
So you will stay here, spooging your petty hatreds and minor thoughts,
wishing you could have #2, pathetically crying your eyes out until your ears
fill with tears and you fall asleep with snot in your moustache, annoying
any and all, until someday, someone, is gonna grab ya by the ears, and pull
ya on like a wetsuit.

riverman
rbp #2


Kegs

unread,
Apr 17, 2002, 3:06:26 PM4/17/02
to
"riverman" <nos...@sorry.com> wrote in message
news:a9keae$al2$1...@milzis.latnet.lv...

>
> Chris Webster wrote in message <3CBC794B...@raf.atd.ucar.edu>...
> >> And if you ask
> >> for a number thats already taken, someone is gonna get their toes
flamed.
> >>
> >> riverman
> >> rbp #2
> >
> >As the second longest poster still here, I'd like #2.
> >
>
> Chris, you old marmot felching, fellator of diseased yaks. That number is
> already taken!! Or can't you read???
> I haven't seen anyone this appallingly misanthropic, and
<snipped> any and all, until someday, someone, is gonna grab ya by the ears,

and pull
> ya on like a wetsuit.
>
> riverman
> rbp #2
>
>

So he's a PE teacher then?

Kegs


Chris Webster

unread,
Apr 17, 2002, 4:43:29 PM4/17/02
to
>>>And if you ask
>>>for a number thats already taken, someone is gonna get their toes flamed.
>>>
>>>riverman
>>>rbp #2
>>
>>As the second longest poster still here, I'd like #2.
>>
>
>
> Chris, you old marmot felching, fellator of diseased yaks. That number is
> already taken!! Or can't you read???
> I haven't seen anyone this appallingly misanthropic, and
> just plain iggurant, since the Burntballs Sponsonboy epidemic. I do
> appreciate
> your attempting to crawl out of the primordial slime, and better
> yourself, by requesting that number. Unfortunately, you were bettered in
> the
> entrance exam, by a frozen turnip, a broken toaster, and a stretched
> wetsuit fly zipper. Your habit of picking scabs, is, well, stupid.

.......

> You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid,
> nasty and profane. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on
> you, and laugh.

My toes!


> You are a waste of flesh.

Hey, that's reserved for my mother.


> You have no rhythm.

Ouch.


> You are sour and senile.

I was hoping to make 40 before that happened.


> You are a disease, you puerile
> one-handed, slack-jawed, drooling meat slapper.

It only takes one hand, plus drool makes an excellent lubricant.


> You are ridiculous and obnoxious.

> Everything you have ever posted, or said, has been done before. And it


> was better the last time. You are a half-witted peter puffer,

> You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are a living emptiness, a
> meaningless void.

> and you clearly show yourself to be the most socially-inept, boorish,


> flame-inviting idiot that ever has ever posted in the newsgroups.

> You repeatedly initiate incoherent, flaky, boring, and mindlessthreads,
> and you egregiously assume moral, intellectual, and physical
> superiority.

Damn, have we met?


> You must have spent your entire life in a skinner box to be this
> clueless.

Actually in a closet with a Marmot.


> You are so stupid that Mary takes pity on you.

Mary's sweet.


> You clearly show yourself to be the most neanderthal, snotty,
> first-against-the-wall-when-the-revolution-comes, raving, hemorrhoidal
> misogynistic, slope-browed, eye-rollingly-sub-human, crappy,
> threat-to-the-gene-pool, backwards, in-bred, sack-of-pus,
> walking-advertisement-for-a-state-sponsored-sterility-program,
> boot-licking, unfit-for-human-consumption, irritating, disgusting,
> onerous, worse-speller-than-me, glassy-eyed, flame-inviting, creepy,
> spiritually-devoid, whiny, needing-of-professional-supervision,
> humorless, vile, sexually-undesirable, hell's-pawn, Burntnjallish,
> lacking-in-any-sort-of-grace-or-erudition, "Me-Too"-posting, addled,


> un-repentantly-and-wickedly-perverse,

Heh, heh.


> trash-talking, toejam-sniffing,
> anus-for-a-mouth, toad-like, trying-on-one's-patience, filthy,
> sheet-and-pointy-hat-wearing, evil, reprehensible, mucus-dripping,
> cant-pull-the-spray-skirt,
> just-turn-them-insideout-for-a-few-more-days-smelly-underthings-wearing,
> no-neuron, sunken-chested, piss-poor, foul-mouthed, scum-sucking,
> bottom-bracing,
> sickeningly-ugly, clue-repulsing, "Make-Money-Fast"-spamming,
> bringing-a-pen-knife-of-an-intellect-to-a-nukefest-of-a-battle-of-wits,
> incapable-of-coming-to-terms-with-your-own-wretched-existence,
> white-trash, boorish, ratt-like,
> living-proof-of-why-cousins-shouldn't-marry,
> gee-I-thought-duct-tape-would-hold-that, can't-be-allowed-sharp-objects,
> socially-inept, classless, inexcusable,
> plaid-pants-wearing, zt00pId-laMer-Ta1k3inG, netscape-enhanced,
> offensive, hate-filled, god-damnedest, insulting, unredeemable,
> make-me-wish-I-had-a-big-hammer-to-beat-some-sense-into-you,
> fearlessly-posting-disgusting-insults-with-a-stupid-handle, idiot that
> ever has ever obtained Usenet access.

What happen the thesaurus run dry?


> So you will stay here, spooging your petty hatreds and minor thoughts,
> wishing you could have #2, pathetically crying your eyes out until your ears
> fill with tears and you fall asleep with snot in your moustache, annoying
> any and all, until someday, someone, is gonna grab ya by the ears, and pull
> ya on like a wetsuit.

Ya, but Mary likes me.

> Ever.

Buurrp.

--Chris

Mike McCrea

unread,
Apr 17, 2002, 6:38:00 PM4/17/02
to
Riverman,

Than was so damn funny I blew beer out my nose :-)

Kinda missed that #2 was already taken eh...not to mention the very
specific instructions "To get the Number, all you have to do was claim


an unclaimed
number by emailing the KoTL, if you're clever enough to figure out who
it
is."

Haa haa hee hee hoo hoo

paddlrat

unread,
Apr 17, 2002, 8:36:11 PM4/17/02
to
"riverman" <nos...@sorry.com> wrote in message news:<a9keae$al2$1...@milzis.latnet.lv>...
>
> Chris, you old marmot felching, fellator of diseased yaks. That number is
> already taken!! Or can't you read???
> I haven't seen anyone this appallingly misanthropic, ......

<snip of an astonishing flame. I mean really amazing.>

Myron, what with you being in Yurp and all, I now understand what that
hot ball of fire was that came up in the east this morning...
it was that *flame* -

Chris, I hope you feel honored. No-one ever spent that much effort on
*me* :<

ummm, what's "felching"?

paddlrat
rbp clique #00 (pronounced: oh,oh)
living proof that rats can swim!
ets...@bellsouth.net

Steve Balcombe

unread,
Apr 18, 2002, 8:51:52 AM4/18/02
to

"riverman" <nos...@sorry.com> wrote in message
news:a9keae$al2$1...@milzis.latnet.lv...
>
> Chris Webster wrote in message <3CBC794B...@raf.atd.ucar.edu>...
> >
> >As the second longest poster still here, I'd like #2.
>
> Chris, you old marmot felching, fellator of diseased yaks. That number is
> already taken!! Or can't you read???

Can't you just both have #2? Kinda like Budweiser, you always have to say
which one you mean (although we all secretly know there's only one *real*
Budweiser ;-).

Having said that, I can't actually understand why anyone would want to get
his hands on your number two slot.

Steve B.


Chris Webster

unread,
Apr 18, 2002, 11:44:46 AM4/18/02
to
paddlrat wrote:
> "riverman" <nos...@sorry.com> wrote in message news:<a9keae$al2$1...@milzis.latnet.lv>...
>
>>Chris, you old marmot felching, fellator of diseased yaks. That number is
>>already taken!! Or can't you read???
>>I haven't seen anyone this appallingly misanthropic, ......
>
>
> <snip of an astonishing flame. I mean really amazing.>
>
> Myron, what with you being in Yurp and all, I now understand what that
> hot ball of fire was that came up in the east this morning...
> it was that *flame* -
>
> Chris, I hope you feel honored. No-one ever spent that much effort on
> *me* :<

I do. It was spectacular, I do feel painfully inadequate as I could only
dribble out a few one liners in response.


> ummm, what's "felching"?

Putting rodents where the sun doesn't shine. You might want to change
your handle should we meet in person.

Kevin

unread,
Apr 19, 2002, 2:13:30 PM4/19/02
to
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! That was the funniest post I think I've ever
read!!!!!!!!! Had to shut the door of my office so co-workers didn't
think that I'd totally lost it!!!

Kevin

KoTL

unread,
Apr 19, 2002, 3:14:01 PM4/19/02
to

riverman wrote in message ...


And while we are at it, here is the Official List As It Stands Today:

the Official RBP clique# list.

0) Eddy Rapid (paddl...@hotmail.com)
00) Paddlrat (ets...@bellsouth.net)
1/4) Sam Glover
2) riverman (myro...@yahoo.com)
4) mary malmros (mal...@shore.net)
7) Courtney Nipper (j_c_n...@mindspring.com)
9) Timothy Paul Narron (tna...@cdc.net)
10) Rebecca Lightning (rligh...@earthlink.net)
13) Shane Moses (mo...@vt.edu)
15) Mickie Matula (mic...@ct1.nai.net)
23) brooke (river...@aol.com)
36) Judd Robertson (jrob...@chat.carleton.ca)
37) Nate Taylor (fastest...@sprintmail.com)
39) Oci-One Kanubi (richard....@erols.com)
42) Rick Etter (ret...@bright.net)
44) Gregg Silk (greg...@aol.com)
53) Bill Siersma
68) Tom Shebar
69) Julie Keller (rub...@mindspring.com)
70) Lindsay Meeks
77) R Ratt (rivie...@aol.com)
85) Dave Christensen (dch...@uswest.net)
86) Blakely LaCroix (rail...@aol.com)
89) Glenn Wallace (gl...@uoguelph.ca)
138) Dougie (jee...@aol.com)
151) Wes Boyd (boy...@dmci.net)
444) Sylvain Fauvel (fau...@ouareau.inrs-telecom.uquebec.ca)
300) Lloyd Bowles (lbo...@tnt21.com)
727) Bijilie E (bij...@aol.com)
29460) Steve Taylor (sjta...@ude.cuiu.shni)
31671) Rob Grier (rnlg...@mediaone.net)
41280) Yakmom (chap...@erols.com)

-e) Don Watts (donw...@worldnet.att.net)
H2Pro) Chris Kelly (ckell...@aol.com)
H31) Kathy Sevens
i) Mikel Wellman (mwel...@usa.net)
j*ln-e) Don Rumrill (donald.m...@lmco.com)
lazy-8) Beth
ln69) David Lindell
pi) Deb Berry (dber...@aol.com)
2K) Brad Snow (pad...@mosquitonet.com)
3.14159265)Mike McCrea (mcc...@umbi.umd.edu)
6.02e23) Avogadro

If anyone knows the updated email addresses of anyone on the list, e-mail
me.

KoTL

Bill Tuthill

unread,
Apr 23, 2002, 1:49:08 PM4/23/02
to

Hey, since my website is often offline and always contains
broken hyperlinks, could I be 404? Please?

Gr8fulHack

unread,
Apr 24, 2002, 10:24:10 PM4/24/02
to
>>5) With or without a number, you are still a member, so you might as
>>well not fight it.

1469 if you don't mind...

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages