PR: Rocky Mountain Canoe Club Summer Rendezvous - Colorado

Dave Allured

Jul 23, 2003, 6:56:26 PM7/23/03
Hello Boaters.

You are invited to Rocky Mountain Canoe Club's Summer Rendezvous this
weekend on the upper Colorado River, north of Vail, Colorado. This is
our big group event of the summer, a fun weekend of river canoeing,
camping, and picnicing. There will be river trips for all levels of
boaters. See details here:

http://www.rockymountaincanoeclub.org/2003/rendezvous.html

We are encouraging everone to join the club, only $15. However,
membership is not required for this event.

See you on the river!

--Dave A.
RMCC Webmaster

jaim...@comcast.net

Jul 12, 2019, 1:42:33 PM7/12/19
Hello David, I just submitted my request to be added to the group. I am looking for some help/guidance on how to install flotation bags. I live in Littleton and can be reached at 720-879-8888. Will my response to your post be seen by all members in this group?

Thanks,
Jaime