Kick Hindi Dubbed Telugu Movies

Pei Tebow

Dec 10, 2023, 5:04:18 AM12/10/23
Kick Hindi Dubbed Telugu Movies: Where to Watch Online?
If you are a fan of action-comedy films, you might have heard of Kick, a 2009 Telugu film starring Ravi Teja and Ileana D'Cruz. The film was a huge hit at the box office and received positive reviews from critics and audiences alike. The film was later remade in Hindi with Salman Khan and Jacqueline Fernandez in the lead roles.

Kick Hindi Dubbed Telugu Movies

DOWNLOAD https://ckonti.com/2wJA9V

But did you know that there are other Telugu films with the same title that have been dubbed in Hindi? Yes, you read that right. There are at least three other Telugu films with the name Kick that have been dubbed in Hindi and are available to watch online. In this article, we will tell you more about these films and where you can stream them legally.

Kick (2015)
The first film we will talk about is Kick (2015), a Telugu action thriller directed by Surender Reddy and starring Ravi Teja, Rakul Preet Singh, and Ravi Kishan. The film is a sequel to the 2009 film of the same name and follows the adventures of Robin Hood (Ravi Teja), a thief who steals from the rich and gives to the poor. The film was dubbed in Hindi as Kick 2 and was released on YouTube by Goldmines Telefilms.

You can watch the full movie here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql0Z0z0wYwE

Kick (2013)
The next film we will discuss is Kick (2013), a Telugu romantic comedy directed by Harish Shankar and starring Naga Chaitanya and Pooja Hegde. The film is a remake of the 2009 Tamil film Thillalangadi and revolves around Kalyan (Naga Chaitanya), a carefree youth who falls in love with Nandu (Pooja Hegde), a doctor. The film was dubbed in Hindi as Heart Attack 3 and was released on YouTube by Goldmines Housefull.

You can watch the full movie here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sXoA7B5yJo

Kick (2004)
The last film we will mention is Kick (2004), a Telugu action drama directed by Puri Jagannadh and starring Ravi Teja, Ileana D'Cruz, and Brahmanandam. The film is about Kalyan (Ravi Teja), a software engineer who quits his job to pursue his passion for kickboxing. He meets Naina (Ileana D'Cruz), a journalist who wants to expose the corruption in the kickboxing federation. The film was dubbed in Hindi as Dangerous Khiladi 4 and was released on YouTube by Goldmines Telefilms.

You can watch the full movie here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlH3H-AyL0E

Conclusion
We hope you enjoyed this article about Kick Hindi Dubbed Telugu Movies. If you are looking for some entertainment, you can check out these films online and have a fun time. Do let us know your feedback in the comments section below.

d8cbe59d7d