Bolger 15' Diablo

David Dixon

Jul 9, 2021, 3:59:55 PM7/9/21
I'm wondering if there's anyone in this group that has built or owns a Bolger 15' Diablo? I have lots of questions about it.

John B.

Jul 9, 2021, 6:22:16 PM7/9/21
On Fri, 9 Jul 2021 12:59:53 -0700 (PDT), David Dixon
<david.d...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I'm wondering if there's anyone in this group that has built or owns a Bolger 15' Diablo? I have lots of questions about it.

You might want to look at
http://forum.woodenboat.com/showthread.php?279397-Bolger-15-Diablo
--
Cheers,

John B.

David Dixon

Jul 10, 2021, 5:06:50 PM7/10/21
I'm also looking at the Fast Skiff 14 (FS14) from Boat Builder Central. Has anyone dealt with BBC or built one of their boats?