What bird is this?

dr.kr...@gmail.com

May 29, 2021, 12:12:17 PM5/29/21
https://photos.app.goo.gl/VyRAcACjE6kyyLE17

Thanks.
Dr. Khalid Siddiqui

Savageduck

May 29, 2021, 1:19:40 PM5/29/21
On May 29, 2021, dr.kr...@gmail.com wrote
(in article<88630f72-3805-44e1...@googlegroups.com>):

> https://photos.app.goo.gl/VyRAcACjE6kyyLE17
>
> Thanks.
> Dr. Khalid Siddiqui

Sorry to say, nothing like that in my part of California.

Where was that photograph taken? The location of that nest is going to be vital in helping to identify the bird.

--
Regards,
Savageduck

dr.kr...@gmail.com

May 29, 2021, 1:26:12 PM5/29/21
I have no idea where was the photograph taken. Some one has posted in to me on WhatsApp. I was forwarded several times. No one knows where it originated from.
Thanks.
Khalid

Leon Fisk

May 29, 2021, 1:59:28 PM5/29/21
On Sat, 29 May 2021 10:26:11 -0700 (PDT)
"dr.kr...@gmail.com" <dr.kr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 1:19:40 PM UTC-4, Savageduck wrote:
>> On May 29, 2021, dr.kr...@gmail.com wrote
>> (in article<88630f72-3805-44e1...@googlegroups.com>):
> [...]
>> Sorry to say, nothing like that in my part of California.
>>
>> Where was that photograph taken? The location of that nest is going to be vital in helping to identify the bird.
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> Savageduck
>I have no idea where was the photograph taken. Some one has posted in to me on WhatsApp. I was forwarded several times. No one knows where it originated from.
>Thanks.
>Khalid

Maybe Indian Paradise-Flycatcher:

https://www.google.com/search?sa=G&hl=en_US&q=indian+paradise+flycatcher&tbm=isch

https://ebird.org/species/aspfly1

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI

dr.kr...@gmail.com

May 29, 2021, 3:13:50 PM5/29/21
Sure, does look like that. The female appears more colorful.
Thanks.
Khalid