Re: Birmingham sex offender 'killed after attack by vigilantes'

jdyöung

Feb 17, 2024, 8:28:48 PMFeb 17
On Sat, 17 Feb 2024 17:12:55 -0800 (PST), KR7907 <kr7...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> [...]
>> January.
>> He had suffered serious injuries to his body and head, consistent with
>> having been repeatedly kicked and punched in a prolonged attack which
>> police believe may have lasted up to two hours.
>> Serial flasher Golding, from Small Heath, died three weeks later.
>> Now it has emerged that he may have been targeted by vigilantes after
>> rumours circulated locally that he had been spotted in the sex
>> offenders’ wing of a Midland prison.
>> Police sources said it was “no secret” Golding was well-known in the
>> community as a convicted sex offender. It is believed there had been a
>> number of earlier incidents when his property may have been damaged.
>> Golding, who was unemployed, had a total of nine sex offence-related
>> convictions stretching back five years and was on the Sex Offenders’
>> Register.
>> His first conviction was in 2004, when he was sentenced to a 24-month
>> rehabilitation order after pleading guilty to indecent exposure. He
>> was put on the Sex Offenders’ Register for five years.
>> In September 2005, Golding received a one-month prison sentence,
>> suspended for two years, after admitting four new charges of flashing.
>> His name was also added to the register for a further seven years.
>> A month later he was convicted of a further four counts of indecent
>> exposure and of breaching the terms of the register after failing to
>> report a change of address to West Midlands Police. He received 12
>> weeks in prison.
>> In March 2006 Golding was sentenced to 18 months for an attempted
>> robbery.
>> Then in July 2007 he was locked up for four months after again being
>> convicted of breaching the register’s conditions by not telling police
>> he had moved address.
>> Community sources revealed that middle-aged Golding was set upon in
>> his flat in Mansel Road, Small Heath, on the evening of January 25
>> this year. He was found with serious head injuries and was bleeding
>> profusely.
>> Golding was rushed to hospital at about 11.30pm but remained in a
>> critical condition.
>> It is believed he never regained consciousness.
>> Two men, aged 22 and 29, and a 19-year-old woman have pleaded not
>> guilty to murder and are due to stand trial in November.
>> There have been a succession of vigilante attacks against paedophiles
>> in recent years.
>> William Malcolm, a child sex attacker, was shot in the head on his
>> doorstep in north-east London in 2000. Others have been hounded from
>> homes and hostels by groups of vigilantes.
>> Despite public campaigns that dangerous paedophiles must remain in
>> prison, child sex offenders are released regularly and many reoffend.
>> Each attack reignites the debate over whether vigilantism could drive
>> offenders into hiding, making police surveillance even more difficult
>> and increasing the chances that they will strike again.

The pervert was a jew, of course.

jdyoung, Official
jdy...@gmail.com
www.splc.org

Peeler

Feb 18, 2024, 4:05:26 AMFeb 18
On Sun, 18 Feb 24 01:28:46 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married gay
neo-nazitard, IMPERSONATING his master jdyöung, whined again:

> The pervert was a jew, of course.
>
> jdyoung, Official
> jdy...@gmail.com
> www.splc.org

You abysmally stupid, perverted gay neo-nazi swine are FORGING your master
jdyöung of course!

--
The REAL jdyoung about Loose Sphincter:
"Nary does a day pass that Nazi nutcase "Loose Cannon" isn't fantasizing

jmcquown

Feb 18, 2024, 1:10:41 PMFeb 18
On 2/17/2024 8:28 PM, jdy�ung wrote:
> On Sat, 17 Feb 2024 17:12:55 -0800 (PST), KR7907 <kr7...@gmail.com>
> wrote:

Whatever will you do to spew this crap (across multiple groups, no less)
when Google shuts Usenet access down? Oh my.

Jill