Male Cardinal Pic

jmcquown

Feb 4, 2024, 1:41:58 PMFeb 4
He's so pretty!

https://i.postimg.cc/1RDwhVBW/male-cardinal.jpg

Jill <---in Southern South Carolina

super70s

Feb 4, 2024, 2:21:41 PMFeb 4
I've noticed when it's really cold outside, like sub-freezing,
cardinals will puff out their feathers. It's supposed to help keep them
warm, as ironic as that sounds.

Leon Fisk

Feb 4, 2024, 2:23:05 PMFeb 4
On Sun, 4 Feb 2024 13:41:49 -0500
jmcquown <j_mc...@comcast.net> wrote:

>He's so pretty!
>
>https://i.postimg.cc/1RDwhVBW/male-cardinal.jpg

Yes! That's a nice shot👍

Almost got a pic while getting breakfast. There was a Cardinal sitting
on frosty juniper maybe 8 feet from kitchen window. Thought that would
make a nice picture... and it stayed there while I contemplated going
for the nearby camera. Decided it was worth trying for several seconds
later. Got the camera, still there, turned it on, still there, takes
~12 sec to boot up, still there, lift camera, hit focus and OFF HE
GOES😲

So you don't get a pic in return🙁

--
Leon Fisk