bike rack question

David

Apr 25, 2004, 4:09:16 AM4/25/04
Hello,

I am shopping for a truck bed bike rack for my 2 bikes. I narrowed down to
a three choices. The Yakima Bedhead, Beddy Joe or the rec-rac system
(recrac.com). Any recommendations of these racks or even others? Thanks.

David

David

Apr 25, 2004, 3:15:02 AM4/25/04
Hello,

I am in the market shopping for a truck bed bike rack for my 2 bicycles. I
have checked out three systems. The Yakima Bedhead, Beddy Joe and the
Rec-Rac system (recrac.com). Any suggestions or even other better racks?
Thanks

Evan Evans

Apr 30, 2004, 2:23:17 PM4/30/04
"David" <dy...@cox.net> wrote in message news:<jwJic.92123$U83.24662@fed1read03>...

> Hello,
>
> I am in the market shopping for a truck bed bike rack for my 2 bicycles. I
> have checked out three systems. The Yakima Bedhead, Beddy Joe and the
> Rec-Rac system (recrac.com). Any suggestions or even other better racks?
> Thanks
>
> David

On my truck i have 2 of those fork mount quick release things bolted
to the front truck bed wall. I had to drill holes to mount them but i
never have to remove them to carry other stuff. The bed liner has
ribbs in the floor that hold the rear wheels in place. Cheep & simple!