Lessyourimage.com Fantasy Cycling - Paris-Tours

swj

Oct 4, 2003, 6:51:20 PM10/4/03
hello again.

Paris-Tours, the 9th out of 10 rounds of the World Cup is to be held this
sunday, October 5th. The
startlist, unfortunately, came out very late, even the race organizers did
not put one up on the race website. The usual
selection process will be used for this race, no cost limitations, any 5
riders you would like. Stay tuned for next week's
worlds road race and Lombardia shortly thereafter. Who will be victorious ?
We shall see, choose wisely !

http://www.lessyourimage.com/fantasy

-s

Luis villa

Oct 14, 2003, 3:34:29 PM10/14/03
How many hours a week do the best riders in the world ride when they ride the most?

John Forrest Tomlinson

Oct 14, 2003, 3:38:27 PM10/14/03
On 14 Oct 2003 12:34:29 -0700, tria...@hotmail.com (Luis villa)
wrote:

> How many hours a week do the best riders
> in the world ride when they ride the most?

If you're talking about racers, Jan Ullrich supposedly did 36 to 42
hour weeks when building base miles several years ago -- six hours a
day with one day off or shorter.

I would guess a more general answer is 30-40 hours/week.

JT

NB: reply-to address is munged

Visit http://www.jt10000.com

cheza

Nov 13, 2003, 9:49:11 AM11/13/03
20...@jt10000removethesewords.com (John Forrest Tomlinson) wrote in message news:<3f8c5278...@news.verizon.net>...

Hello there
I was wondering if you might be able to help me i am looking for a new
bike for my brother. He is 14 but would be looking for a adult bike.
There are so many to choose from. So many diffrent styles, would you
be able to tell me what is the best bike you can buy nowadays, where i
would be able to purchase one and a rough estamite. I would be most
greatful for your help

CL