Liebermann's Lies

Tom Kunich

Jan 28, 2023, 3:24:42 PM1/28/23
I said that Nancy Pelosi's husband Paul was pretty well known in the gay community of San Francisco only to get a ration of shit from the mindless moronic Liebermann.

Well this last night they released the chest camera videos of that incidence which made it perfectly clear that Paul Pelosi and his lover had somehow been disturbed. They were both in their underwear and Pelosi was hold the hand of the other guy who had apparently picked up a hammer when the doorbell rang.

No doubt Liebermann will have a disturbingly mentally ill reason for the police video lying.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jan 29, 2023, 7:54:06 AM1/29/23