What you really need

Tom Kunich

Sep 13, 2021, 3:14:39 PMSep 13
Why in hell would Frank even attempt to make an argument like this? Is he saying that you're not smart enough to determine both what you need and what you want? What you can afford and what you would like to afford?

Jay is quite right that when you don't have even a mole-hill to ride over, you have a lot cheaper choices than most people have. Has that somehow slipped the attention of those people who don't just want old fashioned parts but demand that we do as well?

I must say, I have never before met an engineer with so little respect for his own training.