Krygowski and his claims of racism

Tom Kunich

Jun 7, 2023, 4:15:25 PM6/7/23
I don't know if you remember proclaiming that anyone that didn't like Obama was racist.

Well here is the racial profile of the place where Krygowski lives.

https://bestneighborhood.org/race-in-poland-oh/

As you can see by the color coding it is entirely white. So those of your that didn't believe what I said can see for yourself. Krygowski is the man that was shouting RACIST the loudest. What do you want to bet that Flunky doesn't live in a similar area?

Liebermann worked almost exclusively in an area where blacks were afraid to tread.

I wouldn't believe a word that Slocomb said after he told everyone I was never in the Air Force and then when it turned out he couldn't support that, he carefully went through all of his comments and deleted any where he said that I hadn't been in the Air Force. What else has he done that is too insignificant to us to keep track of but what he doesn't want written proof of his idiocy? He has proclaimed communism to be a wonderful system of government. How long after the next election before all of those postings are deleted and he proclaims himself a free enterprise visionary?

Frank Krygowski

Jun 7, 2023, 4:33:37 PM6/7/23
On 6/7/2023 4:15 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> I don't know if you remember proclaiming that anyone that didn't like Obama was racist.
>
> Well here is the racial profile of the place where Krygowski lives.
>
> https://bestneighborhood.org/race-in-poland-oh/
>
> As you can see by the color coding it is entirely white. So those of your that didn't believe what I said can see for yourself. Krygowski is the man that was shouting RACIST the loudest.

Bullshit.

Quit debating what you _pretend_ or _imagine_ I said. Link to a post
containing what I've _actually_ said.

Your straw man arguments are dishonest, unintelligent and cowardly.

--
- Frank Krygowski

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jun 7, 2023, 4:40:23 PM6/7/23
On Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 4:15:25 PM UTC-4, Tom Kunich wrote:
> I don't know if you remember proclaiming that anyone that didn't like Obama was racist.

No, I don't, I never claimed that, and don't know anyone who did. Oh, I'm sure floriduh dumbass is going to produce some right-wing article that quotes some other left-wing fringe that made the claim...just consider the respective sources.

> Well here is the racial profile of the place where Krygowski lives.
>
> https://bestneighborhood.org/race-in-poland-oh/

You really are obsessed with Frank. Seek help.

> As you can see by the color coding it is entirely white. So those of your that didn't believe what I said can see for yourself.

So anyone living in a majority white neighborhood is by definition racist....got it.

> Krygowski is the man that was shouting RACIST the loudest.

The person that uses the term rascist the most in this forum is you, mister "I'm not white I'm slavic".

> What do you want to bet that Flunky doesn't live in a similar area?

We've been through this before, you stupid fuck:
https://bestneighborhood.org/race-in-haverhill-ma/

> Liebermann worked almost exclusively in an area where blacks were afraid to tread.
>
> I wouldn't believe a word that Slocomb said after he told everyone I was never in the Air Force and then when it turned out he couldn't support that, he carefully went through all of his comments and deleted any where he said that I hadn't been in the Air Force.

If he ever did actually write that and subsequently delete the claims, there would still be responses to those posts that he wouldn't be able to delete. Care to produce one of them? nah...what was it the floriduh dumbass wrote? oh yeah "<LOL> When backed into a corner, leftists turn to outlandish strawmen."

> What else has he done that is too insignificant to us to keep track of but what he doesn't want written proof of his idiocy? He has proclaimed communism to be a wonderful system of government.

Liar.

> How long after the next election before all of those postings are deleted and he proclaims himself a free enterprise visionary?

Let me guess, there's going to be another "red wave which will leave you and [floriduh dumbass] sitting pretty"?

Jeff Liebermann

Jun 7, 2023, 6:30:27 PM6/7/23
On Wed, 7 Jun 2023 13:15:23 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Well here is the racial profile of the place where Krygowski lives.
>https://bestneighborhood.org/race-in-poland-oh/
>As you can see by the color coding it is entirely white.

Well here is the racial profile of the place where Tom lives.
<https://bestneighborhood.org/race-in-san-leandro-ca/>
As you can see by the color coding, it is entirely non-black and
predominantly non-white.

--
Jeff Liebermann je...@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272

John B.

Jun 7, 2023, 6:45:49 PM6/7/23
On Wed, 7 Jun 2023 13:15:23 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

Tommy, are you a liar of simply feeble minded.

(1) There are sections of the U.S. with very few "Black" Residents and
others with very many. Just as there are sections of the country with
very few, Irish, Italian, Lithuanian, you name 'em, and others that
have very many - South Boston comes to mind,

As for you being in the Air Force, nobody ever said that you weren't
in the Service. What I said was that you were a A3C tool bag carrier.

AS for Communism.... No I didn't say it was a wonderful system. What I
did say was that it was superior to the system that preceded it.
--
Cheers,

John B.

John B.

Jun 7, 2023, 7:22:17 PM6/7/23
On Wed, 7 Jun 2023 13:40:21 -0700 (PDT), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
<funkma...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 4:15:25?PM UTC-4, Tom Kunich wrote:
>> I don't know if you remember proclaiming that anyone that didn't like Obama was racist.
>
>No, I don't, I never claimed that, and don't know anyone who did. Oh, I'm sure floriduh dumbass is going to produce some right-wing article that quotes some other left-wing fringe that made the claim...just consider the respective sources.
>
>> Well here is the racial profile of the place where Krygowski lives.
>>
>> https://bestneighborhood.org/race-in-poland-oh/
>
>You really are obsessed with Frank. Seek help.
>
>> As you can see by the color coding it is entirely white. So those of your that didn't believe what I said can see for yourself.
>
>So anyone living in a majority white neighborhood is by definition racist....got it.

Well, lets see... Massachusetts has a "Black" population of 7.09%
while California has a Black population only 6.3%

Thus it is obvious that California is more racist then Massachusetts?

Makes perfect sense... at least to Tommy and his ilk.

--
Cheers,

John B.

John B.

Jun 7, 2023, 8:28:16 PM6/7/23
On Wed, 07 Jun 2023 15:30:18 -0700, Jeff Liebermann <je...@cruzio.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 7 Jun 2023 13:15:23 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
><cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Well here is the racial profile of the place where Krygowski lives.
>>https://bestneighborhood.org/race-in-poland-oh/
>>As you can see by the color coding it is entirely white.
>
>Well here is the racial profile of the place where Tom lives.
><https://bestneighborhood.org/race-in-san-leandro-ca/>
>As you can see by the color coding, it is entirely non-black and
>predominantly non-white.

And the states of New Hampshire, Vermont, Idaho, Montana and Wyoming
have only 1% of the population that is Black. Does this prove
Something?
--
Cheers,

John B.

Jeff Liebermann

Jun 7, 2023, 9:55:04 PM6/7/23
On Thu, 08 Jun 2023 07:28:09 +0700, John B. <sloc...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Yes. It proves that we have failed to provide uniformly integrated
racially representative neighborhoods and housing. We must therefore
pass laws and establish the necessary bureaucracies to implement
quotas that will insure that the country has uniform population
distributions for all races regardless of where they prefer to live.
Target minority distributions shall be established every 10 years
(along with the census). Failure of a state to maintain the required
minorities will be punishable by redistributing federal revenue
sharing funding to those states needing assistance to forcibly
relocate the designated races. The transition toward a racially
equitable utopia will be difficult, but I'm sure the survivors will
appreciate our efforts on their behalf in the coming centuries. Action
is inconsequential when compared to intentions. The rest is just
details.

John B.

Jun 7, 2023, 10:10:27 PM6/7/23
On Wed, 07 Jun 2023 18:54:51 -0700, Jeff Liebermann <je...@cruzio.com>
Well.... The problem is that the Jews, Irish, Italian, Chinese, and
probably some others might rise up in arms and demand their right to
stay right where they are... After all Michelle Wu may not want to
leave her job as Mayor of Boston to move to Wyoming, or some other
ghastly place. And Eric Adams may not want to leave New York, nor
Francis Xavier Suarez leave Miami.

--
Cheers,

John B.

Andre Jute

Jun 8, 2023, 4:31:44 AM6/8/23
Hell, you don't have to go looking at Franki-boy's doll's house residence in a Persil-white neighbourhood to discover his racism. You can discover Krygowski's racism right here on RBT in his years of attacks on you, a Slav, and me, who some of his hangers-on -- Slow Johnny and Flunky -- try to pretend is black with snide references to me as an "Afro" because I was born in Africa.

Andre Jute
Krygowski is racist by so many examples, it's shorter to say he's slime by definition.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jun 8, 2023, 7:28:38 AM6/8/23
On Thursday, June 8, 2023 at 4:31:44 AM UTC-4, the shit-stained troll defecated:
> On Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 9:15:25 PM UTC+1, Tom Kunich wrote:
> > I don't know if you remember proclaiming that anyone that didn't like Obama was racist.
> >
> > Well here is the racial profile of the place where Krygowski lives.
> >
> > https://bestneighborhood.org/race-in-poland-oh/
> >
> > As you can see by the color coding it is entirely white. So those of your that didn't believe what I said can see for yourself. Krygowski is the man that was shouting RACIST the loudest. What do you want to bet that Flunky doesn't live in a similar area?
> >
> > Liebermann worked almost exclusively in an area where blacks were afraid to tread.
> >
> > I wouldn't believe a word that Slocomb said after he told everyone I was never in the Air Force and then when it turned out he couldn't support that, he carefully went through all of his comments and deleted any where he said that I hadn't been in the Air Force. What else has he done that is too insignificant to us to keep track of but what he doesn't want written proof of his idiocy? He has proclaimed communism to be a wonderful system of government. How long after the next election before all of those postings are deleted and he proclaims himself a free enterprise visionary?
> >
> Hell, you don't have to go looking at Franki-boy's doll's house residence in a Persil-white neighbourhood to discover his racism. You can discover Krygowski's racism right here on RBT in his years of attacks on you, a Slav,

Provide _one_ example of _anyone_ attacking you or tom over your ethnicity in this forum. It's you two shit-stains that continually bring up peoples ethnic backgrounds as attempts at insults.

> and me, who some of his hangers-on -- Slow Johnny and Flunky -- try to pretend is black with snide references to me as an "Afro" because I was born in Africa.

We've never attempted to pretend you're black. You're not. By your own admission you're an apartheid supporting white racist. Here's an english grammar lesson for you, troll-boy:
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/afro
Afro-
prefix
uk
of or connected with Africa

You were born in Africa, by definition, you are an afro-irishman ("man" used figuratively here).

> Andre Jute
> Krygowski is racist by so many examples, it's shorter to say he's slime by definition.

Give one example of a racist statement from Frank. Just one.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jun 8, 2023, 10:09:15 AM6/8/23
On Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 4:15:25 PM UTC-4, Tom Kunich wrote:
> I don't know if you remember proclaiming that anyone that didn't like Obama was racist.
>
> Well here is the racial profile of the place where Krygowski lives.
>
> https://bestneighborhood.org/race-in-poland-oh/
>
> As you can see by the color coding it is entirely white.

Here's the ethnic data for Bandon Ireland - the home town of the afro-irish troll

https://citypopulation.de/en/ireland/towns/cork/0147__bandon/

over 95% white, just 1.3% black!

Tom Kunich

Jun 8, 2023, 10:16:01 AM6/8/23
I can hardly wait for Flunky to be replaced with a particularly dumb AI so that he is too broke to sign on here anymore.

Andre Jute

Jun 8, 2023, 2:22:38 PM6/8/23
What do you call a paperwork queen who's been downsized? A drone! -- AJ (on my way out to tend to the bees in the orchard)

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jun 8, 2023, 2:34:23 PM6/8/23
On Thursday, June 8, 2023 at 10:16:01 AM UTC-4, Tom Kunich wrote:

> I can hardly wait for Flunky to be replaced with a particularly dumb AI so that he is too broke to sign on here anymore.

You'll be (thankfully, finally) dead long before that happens, sparky. Please...hold your breath.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jun 8, 2023, 2:36:48 PM6/8/23
On Thursday, June 8, 2023 at 2:22:38 PM UTC-4, the shit-stained troll sharted:

> What do you call a paperwork queen who's been downsized? A drone! -- AJ (on my way out to tend to the bees in the orchard)

What do you call a failed author who so badly torpedoed his own career that no publisher would take his "work" and the newspaper he worked for purged any work he ever contributed from their archives? "Andre"

Tom Kunich

Jun 8, 2023, 3:55:02 PM6/8/23
Drone indeed. How long before Flunky's hero puts his company out of business? Do you suppose he got the Bee reference?

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jun 8, 2023, 4:15:08 PM6/8/23
LOL...at least it won't be my fault..."When that company went bankrupt because I couldn't complete the job on my own," https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/zu2_9VgqNNA/m/UShVLXi-AAAJ

Now I get why you two jackasses like to stroke each other so much, You've both destroyed careers - shit-stained troll killing his own through hubris and you killing countless others through incompetence.

buzzzzzz off, magatards.

Roger Meriman

Jun 8, 2023, 5:48:56 PM6/8/23
Compared to where I’m from remarkably cosmopolitan! ONS maps claim 99.4%
white!

Which is about right, in general folks emigrated to uk be that now or past
tend to remain urban or suburban at most, rural areas such as where I grew
up not so much are some groups I’m aware of attempting to get folks less
urban, there is a Muslim hiking group as number of the Northern cities have
the Peak District plus the lakes a easy train/drive away.

Plus in London at least one black cycling club in general attempting to
make it a bit less white middle aged men which is no bad thing really!

Roger Merriman

Catrike Rider

Jun 8, 2023, 5:57:04 PM6/8/23
On Thu, 08 Jun 2023 21:48:53 GMT, Roger Meriman <ro...@sarlet.com>
wrote:

>funkma...@hotmail.com <funkma...@hotmail.com> wrote:
I chafe at the mention of a Muslim hiking group or a black cycling
club just as much as I would for a white golf club.

John B.

Jun 8, 2023, 6:33:00 PM6/8/23
rOn Thu, 8 Jun 2023 11:34:21 -0700 (PDT), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
<funkma...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, June 8, 2023 at 10:16:01?AM UTC-4, Tom Kunich wrote:
>>
>> I can hardly wait for Flunky to be replaced with a particularly dumb AI so that he is too broke to sign on here anymore.
>
>You'll be (thankfully, finally) dead long before that happens, sparky. Please...hold your breath.

Hey! Tommy! Who is the guy lives in the cheap house in a self
described slum, drives an old banger of a car, complains of how much
groceries cost and even whines about buying a cup of coffee?
--
Cheers,

John B.

Tom Kunich

Jun 8, 2023, 6:50:41 PM6/8/23
Around here you generally have all black gro9ups because they are just so damn much faster than anyone else that the whites can't keep up. I used to go up Tunnel Road on the edge of Berkeley.. There was a rather famous ex-pro rider that had retired because he wouldn't dope. He took a job at Cal Berkeley as a training instructor for the cycling team who just happened to be all blacks. The first time I saw them going up Tunnel Road the pro was riding up to the front and advising them and then dropping back along the group advising where necessary. Each time I would be riding up and they would come past they were going faster and faster. Finally it got to the point where the pro had everything he could do to keep up. Now plainly he was a very good coach but these were college kids and it was everything he could do to keep up. I didn't see any white groups anywhere that fast. So should they have slowed up for whites? Or kept their own group and rode? These black guys were FAR too bright to go Pro. They're probably working in the financial district of SF or on the fast track of large companies. We used to have several blacks in our club but after Obama came around, suddenly if you looked at them riding beside you it was an insult to them. So they disappeared. Too bad, One of them was a guy of my own age and speed. Not like these days but back when I could hold a 15-17 mph average on open roads. Today I'm good for 11 mph.

John B.

Jun 8, 2023, 6:55:17 PM6/8/23
On Thu, 8 Jun 2023 13:15:07 -0700 (PDT), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
<funkma...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, June 8, 2023 at 3:55:02?PM UTC-4, Tom Kunich wrote:

>> > What do you call a paperwork queen who's been downsized? A drone! -- AJ (on my way out to tend to the bees in the orchard)
>> Drone indeed. How long before Flunky's hero puts his company out of business? Do you suppose he got the Bee reference?
>
>LOL...at least it won't be my fault..."When that company went bankrupt because I couldn't complete the job on my own," https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/zu2_9VgqNNA/m/UShVLXi-AAAJ
>
>Now I get why you two jackasses like to stroke each other so much, You've both destroyed careers - shit-stained troll killing his own through hubris and you killing countless others through incompetence.
>
>buzzzzzz off, magatards.

"why you two jackasses like to stroke each other so much,"??

I thought that was obvious. The only person who would talk to them
with out ridicule.

--
Cheers,

John B.

Roger Meriman

Jun 9, 2023, 4:21:05 AM6/9/23
I do know what you mean this said they are the exception, and in many ways
not about the group but getting the idea that it’s not just a white mans
sport as you where.

But yes the future isn’t segregated.

Most clubs are at least attempting to be inclusive mainly women though.

Roger Merriman

Catrike Rider

Jun 9, 2023, 4:43:17 AM6/9/23
On Fri, 09 Jun 2023 08:21:02 GMT, Roger Meriman <ro...@sarlet.com>
wrote:

>Catrike Rider <sol...@drafting.not> wrote:
>> On Thu, 08 Jun 2023 21:48:53 GMT, Roger Meriman <ro...@sarlet.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Compared to where I?m from remarkably cosmopolitan! ONS maps claim 99.4%
>>> white!
>>>
>>> Which is about right, in general folks emigrated to uk be that now or past
>>> tend to remain urban or suburban at most, rural areas such as where I grew
>>> up not so much are some groups I?m aware of attempting to get folks less
>>> urban, there is a Muslim hiking group as number of the Northern cities have
>>> the Peak District plus the lakes a easy train/drive away.
>>>
>>> Plus in London at least one black cycling club in general attempting to
>>> make it a bit less white middle aged men which is no bad thing really!
>>>
>>> Roger Merriman
>>
>> I chafe at the mention of a Muslim hiking group or a black cycling
>> club just as much as I would for a white golf club.
>>
>I do know what you mean this said they are the exception, and in many ways
>not about the group but getting the idea that it’s not just a white mans
>sport as you where.
>
>But yes the future isn’t segregated.
>
>Most clubs are at least attempting to be inclusive mainly women though.
>
>Roger Merriman

In spite of all the noise the media throws around about racial issues,
the USA has come a long way from the days of slavery and Jim Crow.

Unfortunately, there are disguisting jerks among us who have a
personal interest in keeping the race pot on the fire and boiling.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jun 9, 2023, 5:35:31 AM6/9/23
Only because they were forced to by law. If it wasn't for the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act, the south would still be practicing intistutionalized rascism (in so much as they are still trying to push back in that direction today).
https://rollcall.com/2023/06/08/supreme-court-backs-challenge-to-alabama-congressional-map/
https://fedsoc.org/case/cooper-v-harris

> Unfortunately, there are disguisting jerks among us who have a
> personal interest in keeping the race pot on the fire and boiling.

Yup
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021/04/tucker-carlson-great-replacement-white-supremacist-immigration-fox-news-racism.html
https://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/the-administration/347402-the-blacks-and-jews-singled-out-in-charlottesville/

Andre Jute

Jun 9, 2023, 5:51:06 AM6/9/23
The "interest in keeping the race pot on the fire and boiling" is way more than just "personal", it's institutional, and the leading institution "in keeping the race pot on the fire and boiling" is the Democrat Party, which nominally represents about half the country. Nor is it a new idea. When Lyndon Johnson signed the Great Society* into law, he bragged that the Democrat Party would own the Black vote for a generation. Actually he was wrong: it's now already two generations and that clock still ticks off another generation. Obama was just a very little more subtle in his race-mongering, and poor old Joe, with his talks of "white supremacy" can't even manage subtlety in his race-mongering.

Andre Jute
* The Great Society was a Republican idea and and Johnson, probably the most skilled politician ever at taking the pulse of Congress, signed only because he realised the Republicans commanded the votes to overturn a veto, so he might as well grab the credit.

Catrike Rider

Jun 9, 2023, 6:09:05 AM6/9/23
On Fri, 9 Jun 2023 02:35:29 -0700 (PDT), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
<funkma...@hotmail.com> wrote:
<CHUCKLE> Actual "white supremacists" and their ilk are about as
influential in the USA today as is Jimmy Carter. Ignorant leftists
bandy the term around as being *SO DANGEROUS* to the country, but
can't even explain what the "danger" is.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jun 9, 2023, 6:12:24 AM6/9/23
lol...sure dumbass, no one can explain the danger of white supremacy and christian nationalism. Gawd yer a fucking idiot.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jun 9, 2023, 6:16:10 AM6/9/23
On Friday, June 9, 2023 at 5:51:06 AM UTC-4, the shit-stained troll defecated:

> The "interest in keeping the race pot on the fire and boiling" is way more than just "personal", it's institutional, and the leading institution "in keeping the race pot on the fire and boiling" is the Democrat Party, which nominally represents about half the country. Nor is it a new idea. When Lyndon Johnson signed the Great Society* into law, he bragged that the Democrat Party would own the Black vote for a generation. Actually he was wrong: it's now already two generations and that clock still ticks off another generation. Obama was just a very little more subtle in his race-mongering, and poor old Joe, with his talks of "white supremacy" can't even manage subtlety in his race-mongering.
> >
> Andre Jute
> * The Great Society was a Republican idea and and Johnson, probably the most skilled politician ever at taking the pulse of Congress, signed only because he realised the Republicans commanded the votes to overturn a veto, so he might as well grab the credit.

As usual, stain-boy confuses the pulse of the nation with stroking his own permanently flaccid dick.
https://rollcall.com/2023/06/08/supreme-court-backs-challenge-to-alabama-congressional-map/
https://fedsoc.org/case/cooper-v-harris

Catrike Rider

Jun 9, 2023, 6:41:37 AM6/9/23
On Fri, 9 Jun 2023 03:12:22 -0700 (PDT), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
<funkma...@hotmail.com> wrote:
<CHUCKLE> So, what is the danger, Dummy? Do you really believe that
they are going to take over the country? Are there enough of them to
do that?

Catrike Rider

Jun 9, 2023, 6:44:25 AM6/9/23
On Fri, 09 Jun 2023 06:41:34 -0400, Catrike Rider
...and what exactly is a "white supremicist?" According to the lefist
mob, it's anyone who isn't ashamed of being white.

Catrike Rider

Jun 9, 2023, 7:09:37 AM6/9/23
On Fri, 9 Jun 2023 03:16:08 -0700 (PDT), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
<funkma...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, June 9, 2023 at 5:51:06?AM UTC-4, the shit-stained troll defecated:
There is no serious "white supremacy" issue in the USA, and it's
certainly not more dangerous to the country than the drugs that's
killing thousands of people or the threat of nuclear war with China or
Russia, as the demented old fool in the White House claims.

Of course the threat of nuclear war is more likely to unite the
people, while the Leftist agenda requires division.

John B.

Jun 9, 2023, 7:35:26 AM6/9/23
On Fri, 09 Jun 2023 06:41:34 -0400, Catrike Rider
Well.... as for the Christians, the numbers seem to be dropping - only
about 30% bother to attend church, even once a year, any more (as of
2022)
--
Cheers,

John B.

John B.

Jun 9, 2023, 7:38:27 AM6/9/23
On Fri, 09 Jun 2023 06:44:23 -0400, Catrike Rider
Well from the "title" I assume that it is a Caucasian that feels he is
vastly superior to others..... like Frank?
--
Cheers,

John B.

Catrike Rider

Jun 9, 2023, 8:00:44 AM6/9/23
On Fri, 09 Jun 2023 18:35:20 +0700, John B. <sloc...@gmail.com>
We have nothing to fear, but fear itself... Plus, of course, the
disgusting stooges in the government and the media who profit from
fear mongering.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jun 9, 2023, 8:42:16 AM6/9/23

Catrike Rider

Jun 9, 2023, 9:02:31 AM6/9/23
On Fri, 9 Jun 2023 05:42:14 -0700 (PDT), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
<funkma...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Junior apparently spends quite a bit of time absorbing "news" on the
internet and TV. I'd previously assumed he was a "watcher" type after
seeing his posts about watching bicycle racing.

Me? I've never been interested in watching other people say or do
things. I do enjoy watching old movies, though. The older the better.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jun 9, 2023, 9:34:39 AM6/9/23
On Friday, June 9, 2023 at 6:41:37 AM UTC-4, Catrike Rider wrote:
> On Fri, 9 Jun 2023 03:12:22 -0700 (PDT), "funkma...@hotmail.com"

> >> <CHUCKLE> Actual "white supremacists" and their ilk are about as
> >> influential in the USA today as is Jimmy Carter. Ignorant leftists
> >> bandy the term around as being *SO DANGEROUS* to the country, but
> >> can't even explain what the "danger" is.
> >
> >lol...sure dumbass, no one can explain the danger of white supremacy and christian nationalism. Gawd yer a fucking idiot.
> <CHUCKLE> So, what is the danger, Dummy?

Nothing I guess, I mean, it's not like anyone has anything to rationally fear about white nationalist violence.

Those ten people killed in buffalo? Just left-wing media sensationalism.
" I shot and killed people because they were Black"
https://www.foxnews.com/us/buffalo-mass-shooter-payton-gendron-sentenced-life-prison

The 5 Asians and two hispanics killed at the Allen Outlet mall? Nah, just more left-wing fear mongering
https://apnews.com/article/texas-mall-shooting-mauricio-garcia-424607c69a5df0adab64f236924ae4e2
"Photos he posted showed large Nazi tattoos on his arm and torso, including a swastika and the SS lightning bolt logo of Hitler’s paramilitary forces."
"The official also said Garcia had a patch on his chest when police killed him that read “RWDS,” an acronym for the phrase “Right Wing Death Squad,” popular among right-wing extremists and white supremacy groups."

The 2019 walmart shooting? Justifiable!
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/texas-man-pleads-guilty-90-federal-hate-crimes-and-firearms-violations-august-2019-mass
"Defendant Admitted to Targeting Perceived Hispanic Immigrants, Killing 23 "

The Pittsburg Synagogue shootings? Hey, whats a few dead Jews when you have to balance against someones right to hate people for the ethnic background...suck it up!
https://www.foxnews.com/us/pa-prosecutors-describe-pittsburgh-synagogue-shooters-murderous-animosity-towards-jewish-people
"prosecutors said Bowers "harbored deep, murderous animosity towards all Jewish people." They said he also expressed hatred for HIAS, founded as the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society, a nonprofit humanitarian group that helps refugees and asylum seekers."

But hey, someone could always take safe refuge in a church, right?
https://myfox8.com/news/charleston-shooting-suspect-dylan-roof-confesses-to-killing-9-people/
"When the son of her friend pleaded with the shooter to stop, Johnson said the gunman replied: “‘No, you’ve raped our women, and you are taking over the country … I have to do what I have to do.’ And he shot the young man.”"

> Do you really believe that
> they are going to take over the country? Are there enough of them to
> do that?

Nope, let's just ignore it. It'll go away.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jun 9, 2023, 9:37:14 AM6/9/23
On Friday, June 9, 2023 at 6:44:25 AM UTC-4, Catrike Rider wrote:
> On Fri, 09 Jun 2023 06:41:34 -0400, Catrike Rider
>

> ><CHUCKLE> So, what is the danger, Dummy? Do you really believe that
> >they are going to take over the country? Are there enough of them to
> >do that?

Very telling to see you get a chuckle out of white supremacist mass murders.

> ...and what exactly is a "white supremicist?" According to the lefist
> mob, it's anyone who isn't ashamed of being white.

<LOL> When backed into a corner, leftists turn to outlandish strawmen.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jun 9, 2023, 9:40:05 AM6/9/23
On Friday, June 9, 2023 at 9:02:31 AM UTC-4, floriduh dumbass wrote:
> On Fri, 9 Jun 2023 05:42:14 -0700 (PDT), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
>
> > yup
> >https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021/04/tucker-carlson-great-replacement-white-supremacist-immigration-fox-news-racism.html
> >https://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/the-administration/347402-the-blacks-and-jews-singled-out-in-charlottesville/
>
> Junior apparently spends quite a bit of time absorbing "news" on the
> internet and TV. I'd previously assumed he was a "watcher" type after
> seeing his posts about watching bicycle racing.
>
> Me? I've never been interested in watching other people say or do
> things. I do enjoy watching old movies, though. The older the better.

Which explains why you seem to think there is no white supremacist violence in this country, you're willfully fucking ignorant.

AMuzi

Jun 9, 2023, 9:59:33 AM6/9/23
Yep. Nothing more fun than poking the beast with a stick
after it's long dead.

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>

AMuzi

Jun 9, 2023, 10:19:34 AM6/9/23
On 6/9/2023 8:34 AM, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, June 9, 2023 at 6:41:37 AM UTC-4, Catrike Rider wrote:
>> On Fri, 9 Jun 2023 03:12:22 -0700 (PDT), "funkma...@hotmail.com"

>>> lol...sure dumbass, no one can explain the danger of white supremacy and christian nationalism. Gawd yer a fucking idiot.
>> <CHUCKLE> So, what is the danger, Dummy?
>
> Nothing I guess, I mean, it's not like anyone has anything to rationally fear about white nationalist violence.
>
> Those ten people killed in buffalo? Just left-wing media sensationalism.
> " I shot and killed people because they were Black"
> https://www.foxnews.com/us/buffalo-mass-shooter-payton-gendron-sentenced-life-prison
>
> The 5 Asians and two hispanics killed at the Allen Outlet mall? Nah, just more left-wing fear mongering
> https://apnews.com/article/texas-mall-shooting-mauricio-garcia-424607c69a5df0adab64f236924ae4e2
> "Photos he posted showed large Nazi tattoos on his arm and torso, including a swastika and the SS lightning bolt logo of Hitler’s paramilitary forces."
> "The official also said Garcia had a patch on his chest when police killed him that read “RWDS,†an acronym for the phrase “Right Wing Death Squad,†popular among right-wing extremists and white supremacy groups."
>
> The 2019 walmart shooting? Justifiable!
> https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/texas-man-pleads-guilty-90-federal-hate-crimes-and-firearms-violations-august-2019-mass
> "Defendant Admitted to Targeting Perceived Hispanic Immigrants, Killing 23"
>
> The Pittsburg Synagogue shootings? Hey, whats a few dead Jews when you have to balance against someones right to hate people for the ethnic background...suck it up!
> https://www.foxnews.com/us/pa-prosecutors-describe-pittsburgh-synagogue-shooters-murderous-animosity-towards-jewish-people
> "prosecutors said Bowers "harbored deep, murderous animosity towards all Jewish people." They said he also expressed hatred for HIAS, founded as the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society, a nonprofit humanitarian group that helps refugees and asylum seekers."
>
> But hey, someone could always take safe refuge in a church, right?
> https://myfox8.com/news/charleston-shooting-suspect-dylan-roof-confesses-to-killing-9-people/
> "When the son of her friend pleaded with the shooter to stop, Johnson said the gunman replied: “‘No, you’ve raped our women, and you are taking over the country … I have to do what I have to do.’ And he shot the young man.†"
>
>> Do you really believe that
>> they are going to take over the country? Are there enough of them to
>> do that?
>
> Nope, let's just ignore it. It'll go away.

I'll stipulate that we're a large nation with one (or more!)
of everything.

That said, the greater bulk of assaults/murders are same
color for victim and perp. Where they vary, paleskins
represent a smaller cohort than the other shades:

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6.xls

You can get excited over outliers if you wish but to do so
misrepresents a successful multicolor society currently
being pushed to self immolation by cultural internecene
saboteurs.

Tom Kunich

Jun 9, 2023, 10:31:38 AM6/9/23
On his best day the very idea that Flunky is an engineer is preposterous. If he actually has a diploma, I have a very difficult time believing that he could qualify as a paper shuffler. And how could you get a degree without knowing how to program? This is a knowledge CENTRAL to digital design. As Liebermann discovered to his dismay.

Tom Kunich

Jun 9, 2023, 10:37:33 AM6/9/23
People like Flunky love to cite the very rare exceptions. Locally the DA reduced the charge of a couple of blacks who shot and killed a 2 year old Chinese child. That permanently ended the cooperation of Asians with the Democrat Party and the Democrats are FAR too stupid to even know it.

Frank Krygowski

Jun 9, 2023, 11:30:17 AM6/9/23
On 6/9/2023 10:19 AM, AMuzi wrote:

> I'll stipulate that we're a large nation with one (or more!) of everything. [and] You can get excited over outliers if you wish ...

Pardon me, Andrew, for noting the irony! Your comments on social issues
have often mined the extreme left end of the normal curve.

> That said, the greater bulk of assaults/murders are same color for
> victim and perp.  Where they vary, paleskins represent a smaller cohort
> than the other shades:
>
> https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6.xls

Have you given much thought to the reasons for the disparities shown?

--
- Frank Krygowski

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jun 9, 2023, 12:19:14 PM6/9/23
As I said andrew, there's nothing there. It's obvious that the "outliers" were nothing more than that, not indicative of any issues surround racial violence - in fact, we could go so far as to say that these "incidents" were so far out side any statistical relevance such that they should be consider nothing more than a little noise - just ignore it, it will go away. As floriduh dumbass wrote, "<CHUCKLE>".

Have a good laugh over it tonight.

AMuzi

Jun 9, 2023, 2:30:51 PM6/9/23
On 6/9/2023 10:30 AM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
> On 6/9/2023 10:19 AM, AMuzi wrote:
>>
>> I'll stipulate that we're a large nation with one (or
>> more!) of everything. [and] You can get excited over
>> outliers if you wish ...
>
> Pardon me, Andrew, for noting the irony! Your comments on
> social issues have often mined the extreme left end of the
> normal curve.
>
>> That said, the greater bulk of assaults/murders are same
>> color for victim and perp. Where they vary, paleskins
>> represent a smaller cohort than the other shades:
>>
>> https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6.xls
>>

> Have you given much thought to the reasons for the
> disparities shown?

Why don't you enlighten us on that point?

p.s. No one has ever accused me of being 'of the left' before.

AMuzi

Jun 9, 2023, 2:33:29 PM6/9/23
On 6/9/2023 11:19 AM, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> [...]
>> color for victim and perp. Where they vary, paleskins
>> represent a smaller cohort than the other shades:
>>
>> https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6.xls
>>
>> You can get excited over outliers if you wish but to do so
>> misrepresents a successful multicolor society currently
>> being pushed to self immolation by cultural internecene
>> saboteurs.
>> --
>

> As I said andrew, there's nothing there. It's obvious that the "outliers" were nothing more than that, not indicative of any issues surround racial violence - in fact, we could go so far as to say that these "incidents" were so far out side any statistical relevance such that they should be consider nothing more than a little noise - just ignore it, it will go away. As floriduh dumbass wrote, "<CHUCKLE>".

I did not say 'fictional' I did not say 'unimportant' but I
do maintain that white on black crime is not at all
reflective of our national attitudes writ large.

And I do very much disagree with this administration that is
it our #1 national problem. Just ain't so.

Tom Kunich

Jun 9, 2023, 3:07:37 PM6/9/23
He has reached the point where sense no longer effects his comments. Nor does logic and actual facts. He is sounding more and more like Biden every day. Is he taking his ques from Biden's demented comments or is he presently slipping into dementia himself? I don't say that as an insult nor lightly but I started having grave doubts about mental condition with his extreme reaction to "assault rifles".

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jun 9, 2023, 4:10:50 PM6/9/23
I never claimed you did. I said tip a beer back with floriduh dumbass and have a chuckle over it.

> but I
> do maintain that white on black crime is not at all
> reflective of our national attitudes writ large.

Yes, it's easy to turn a blind eye to something that would never affect _you_.

> And I do very much disagree with this administration that is
> it our #1 national problem. Just ain't so.

I'm sure you got that claim from fox news reporting of Bidens commencement address to Howard University. What he said was White supremacy was "the most dangerous terrorist threat to our homeland." Not exactly "our nations #1 problem". He got that from Chris Wray,

Here's what Wray said in congressional testimony in september 2021:
"we elevated racially and ethnically motivated violent extremism to our highest threat priority on the same level with ISIS and homegrown violent extremists where it remains to this day."
and
" racially motivated violent extremism specifically of the sort that advocates for the superiority of the white race is a persistent evolving threat. It's the biggest chunk of our racially motivated violent extremism cases for sure and racially motivated violent extremism is the biggest chunk of our domestic terrorism portfolio."

Here's the kicker that sensationalist reporting websites (both right and left) left out:

"I will tell you that the Chinese counterintelligence threat is the greatest threat—certainly the greatest counterintelligence threat—that we face as a country,"

But

What Wray said was, from the FBI's perspective, domestic terrorism is the greatest threat the country faces.
LLoyd Austin says the biggest threat facing America is China.
Mike Regan (the EPA administrator, not ronnie's kid) says it climate change.
Jerome Powell says its cyber security.

If you can find a quote from biden saying what the biggest threat to america is - without qualification - post it.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jun 9, 2023, 4:11:58 PM6/9/23
I'm sure he meant you're mining quotes from the left side of the Bell curve.

Catrike Rider

Jun 9, 2023, 4:17:47 PM6/9/23
On Fri, 9 Jun 2023 06:34:37 -0700 (PDT), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
<funkma...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, June 9, 2023 at 6:41:37?AM UTC-4, Catrike Rider wrote:
>> On Fri, 9 Jun 2023 03:12:22 -0700 (PDT), "funkma...@hotmail.com"

>> >lol...sure dumbass, no one can explain the danger of white supremacy and christian nationalism. Gawd yer a fucking idiot.
>> <CHUCKLE> So, what is the danger, Dummy?
>
>Nothing I guess, I mean, it's not like anyone has anything to rationally fear about white nationalist violence.

True, there's more to fear from the BLM and Antifa bozos...

>Those ten people killed in buffalo? Just left-wing media sensationalism.
>" I shot and killed people because they were Black"
>https://www.foxnews.com/us/buffalo-mass-shooter-payton-gendron-sentenced-life-prison
>
>The 5 Asians and two hispanics killed at the Allen Outlet mall? Nah, just more left-wing fear mongering
>https://apnews.com/article/texas-mall-shooting-mauricio-garcia-424607c69a5df0adab64f236924ae4e2
>"Photos he posted showed large Nazi tattoos on his arm and torso, including a swastika and the SS lightning bolt logo of Hitler’s paramilitary forces."
>"The official also said Garcia had a patch on his chest when police killed him that read “RWDS,” an acronym for the phrase “Right Wing Death Squad,” popular among right-wing extremists and white supremacy groups."
>
>The 2019 walmart shooting? Justifiable!
>https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/texas-man-pleads-guilty-90-federal-hate-crimes-and-firearms-violations-august-2019-mass
>"Defendant Admitted to Targeting Perceived Hispanic Immigrants, Killing 23 "
>
>The Pittsburg Synagogue shootings? Hey, whats a few dead Jews when you have to balance against someones right to hate people for the ethnic background...suck it up!
>https://www.foxnews.com/us/pa-prosecutors-describe-pittsburgh-synagogue-shooters-murderous-animosity-towards-jewish-people
>"prosecutors said Bowers "harbored deep, murderous animosity towards all Jewish people." They said he also expressed hatred for HIAS, founded as the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society, a nonprofit humanitarian group that helps refugees and asylum seekers."
>
>But hey, someone could always take safe refuge in a church, right?
>https://myfox8.com/news/charleston-shooting-suspect-dylan-roof-confesses-to-killing-9-people/
>"When the son of her friend pleaded with the shooter to stop, Johnson said the gunman replied: “‘No, you’ve raped our women, and you are taking over the country … I have to do what I have to do.’ And he shot the young man.”"
>
>> Do you really believe that
>> they are going to take over the country? Are there enough of them to
>> do that?
>
>Nope, let's just ignore it. It'll go away.

<Chuckle> There's a few of them around, but then there's also a few
assholes around that attack white people... and some that attack
Muslims, and Chinese... At any rate, none of that is the national
issue that the bozo in the White House talks about.

Catrike Rider

Jun 9, 2023, 4:20:44 PM6/9/23
On Fri, 9 Jun 2023 06:37:12 -0700 (PDT), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
<funkma...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, June 9, 2023 at 6:44:25?AM UTC-4, Catrike Rider wrote:
>> On Fri, 09 Jun 2023 06:41:34 -0400, Catrike Rider
>>

>> ><CHUCKLE> So, what is the danger, Dummy? Do you really believe that
>> >they are going to take over the country? Are there enough of them to
>> >do that?
>
>Very telling to see you get a chuckle out of white supremacist mass murders.

I also have a chuckle when the BLM and Antifa assholes burn down their
own neighborhoods.

>> ...and what exactly is a "white supremicist?" According to the lefist
>> mob, it's anyone who isn't ashamed of being white.
>
><LOL> When backed into a corner, leftists turn to outlandish strawmen.

Outlandish?
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/if-youre-white-youre-now-expected-to-feel-deeply-ashamed

Catrike Rider

Jun 9, 2023, 4:26:51 PM6/9/23
On Fri, 9 Jun 2023 06:40:03 -0700 (PDT), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
<funkma...@hotmail.com> wrote:
I didn't think there is no white supremacist violence in this country,
I just understand that it's insignificant when compared to the black
violence in the country

Catrike Rider

Jun 9, 2023, 5:00:58 PM6/9/23
On Fri, 9 Jun 2023 09:19:12 -0700 (PDT), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
<funkma...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>> color for victim and perp. Where they vary, paleskins
>> represent a smaller cohort than the other shades:
>>
>> https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6.xls
>>
>> You can get excited over outliers if you wish but to do so
>> misrepresents a successful multicolor society currently
>> being pushed to self immolation by cultural internecene
>> saboteurs.
>> --
>

>As I said andrew, there's nothing there. It's obvious that the "outliers" were nothing more than that, not indicative of any issues surround racial violence - in fact, we could go so far as to say that these "incidents" were so far out side any statistical relevance such that they should be consider nothing more than a little noise - just ignore it, it will go away. As floriduh dumbass wrote, "<CHUCKLE>".

Indeed, but the BLM/Antifa violence is nothing to laugh about.

AMuzi

Jun 9, 2023, 5:44:45 PM6/9/23
Which in both examples reflects more on the failure of our
culture to remove violent criminals from society than it
does the perp's skin tone.

News flash: Most black people are straight up working people
of good character and their children are well raised. (just
as are USAians generally)

The screaming indolent louts (of all shades) demanding
everything for their 'victimhood' are pathetic outliers. But
they are loud, noticeable and much more likely to harm
others. We've stopped incarcerating dangerous people to
our greater loss.

AMuzi

Jun 9, 2023, 5:49:35 PM6/9/23
On 6/9/2023 4:00 PM, Catrike Rider wrote:
> On Fri, 9 Jun 2023 09:19:12 -0700 (PDT), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
> <funkma...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> I'll stipulate that we're a large nation with one (or more!)
>>> of everything.
>>>
>>> That said, the greater bulk of assaults/murders are same
>>> color for victim and perp. Where they vary, paleskins
>>> represent a smaller cohort than the other shades:
>>>
>>> https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6.xls
>>>
>>> You can get excited over outliers if you wish but to do so
>>> misrepresents a successful multicolor society currently
>>> being pushed to self immolation by cultural internecene
>>> saboteurs.
>>> --
>>

>> As I said andrew, there's nothing there. It's obvious that the "outliers" were nothing more than that, not indicative of any issues surround racial violence - in fact, we could go so far as to say that these "incidents" were so far out side any statistical relevance such that they should be consider nothing more than a little noise - just ignore it, it will go away. As floriduh dumbass wrote, "<CHUCKLE>".
>>
>> Have a good laugh over it tonight.
>
> Indeed, but the BLM/Antifa violence is nothing to laugh about.

Nor MS-13 and their ilk, no longer impeded by a border.

Catrike Rider

Jun 9, 2023, 5:52:36 PM6/9/23
On Fri, 09 Jun 2023 16:44:27 -0500, AMuzi <a...@yellowjersey.org> wrote:

>On 6/9/2023 3:26 PM, Catrike Rider wrote:
>> On Fri, 9 Jun 2023 06:40:03 -0700 (PDT), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
>> <funkma...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> Which explains why you seem to think there is no white supremacist violence in this country, you're willfully fucking ignorant.
>>
>> I didn't think there is no white supremacist violence in this country,
>> I just understand that it's insignificant when compared to the black
>> violence in the country
>>

>Which in both examples reflects more on the failure of our
>culture to remove violent criminals from society than it
>does the perp's skin tone.

Yes, but there's also a culture problem. Kids from families with both
male and a female parents/role models do better.

I'll leave it at at that.

>News flash: Most black people are straight up working people
>of good character and their children are well raised. (just
>as are USAians generally)

+1

>The screaming indolent louts (of all shades) demanding
>everything for their 'victimhood' are pathetic outliers. But
>they are loud, noticeable and much more likely to harm
>others. We've stopped incarcerating dangerous people to
>our greater loss.

+1

John B.

Jun 9, 2023, 7:11:39 PM6/9/23
On Fri, 9 Jun 2023 06:40:03 -0700 (PDT), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
<funkma...@hotmail.com> wrote:
All this noise but so little substance.

But do tell us of examples of white supremacist violence in the
country.... as opposed to, oh say, Black violence...
https://cde.ucr.cjis.gov/LATEST/webapp/#/pages/explorer/crime/crime-trend
Blacks, who make up about 13% of the U.S. population committed some
44% of All Violent Crime while Whites who make up about 60% of the
population committed 43%.
--
Cheers,

John B.

AMuzi

Jun 9, 2023, 8:32:52 PM6/9/23
Which results from policy failure and primarily ends up with
the black neighbors of criminals dead, not politicians.

John B.

Jun 9, 2023, 8:41:56 PM6/9/23
Old numbers. Try
https://cde.ucr.cjis.gov/LATEST/webapp/#/pages/explorer/crime/crime-trend

Re Homicides
White offenders - 4903 (~60% of U.S. Population)
Black offenders - 7864 (~13% of U.S. Population)

As for "reasons for the disparities shown?"???
Are we now justifying homicides... "Oh! You are Black? Well that's
O.K. just run along home now! Oh No, just keep the pistol, you might
want to use it again."
--
Cheers,

John B.

John B.

Jun 9, 2023, 8:43:59 PM6/9/23
On Fri, 9 Jun 2023 12:07:35 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
Nor does logic and actual facts."????

Oh! Been looking in the mirror have you Tommy?
--
Cheers,

John B.

John B.

Jun 9, 2023, 9:45:34 PM6/9/23
On Fri, 09 Jun 2023 08:00:39 -0400, Catrike Rider
<sol...@drafting.not> wrote:

>On Fri, 09 Jun 2023 18:35:20 +0700, John B. <sloc...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 09 Jun 2023 06:41:34 -0400, Catrike Rider
>><sol...@drafting.not> wrote:
>>
>>>On Fri, 9 Jun 2023 03:12:22 -0700 (PDT), "funkma...@hotmail.com"

>>><CHUCKLE> So, what is the danger, Dummy? Do you really believe that
>>>they are going to take over the country? Are there enough of them to
>>>do that?
>>
>>Well.... as for the Christians, the numbers seem to be dropping - only
>>about 30% bother to attend church, even once a year, any more (as of
>>2022)
>

>We have nothing to fear, but fear itself... Plus, of course, the
>disgusting stooges in the government and the media who profit from
>fear mongering.

But... horror sells newspapers and politicians have to be reelected.
Will standing up and telling the public, "Well everything was
copacetic so I didn't do a thing" get one elected if you opponent is
shouting, "Elect Me and I'll get you more unemployment!"
--
Cheers,

John B.

John B.

Jun 9, 2023, 10:08:07 PM6/9/23
On Fri, 9 Jun 2023 07:31:36 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
But Tommy, I worked with engineers for years and they certainly didn't
know how to program a computer. In fact there weren't even any
computers in the early days. Do you think that the San Francisco Bay
Bridge was designed with a computer? Or the Eiffel Tower?
--
Cheers,

John B.

Frank Krygowski

Jun 9, 2023, 10:49:49 PM6/9/23
On 6/9/2023 2:30 PM, AMuzi wrote:
> On 6/9/2023 10:30 AM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
>> On 6/9/2023 10:19 AM, AMuzi wrote:
>>>
>>> I'll stipulate that we're a large nation with one (or
>>> more!) of everything. [and] You can get excited over
>>> outliers if you wish ...
>>
>> Pardon me, Andrew, for noting the irony! Your comments on
>> social issues have often mined the extreme left end of the
>> normal curve.
>>
>>> That said, the greater bulk of assaults/murders are same
>>> color for victim and perp.  Where they vary, paleskins
>>> represent a smaller cohort than the other shades:
>>>
>>> https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6.xls
>>>

>> Have you given much thought to the reasons for the
>> disparities shown?
>>

> Why don't you enlighten us on that point?

I've said some things about that in the past. I don't recall you ever
proposing reasons.

Do you think it's genetics?

> p.s. No one has ever accused me of being 'of the left' before.

With normal curves, there's a strong tendency to put the bad stuff at
the left, the good stuff at the right. Population IQ is a good example.

--
- Frank Krygowski

John B.

Jun 10, 2023, 12:48:05 AM6/10/23
What policy? All immigrants have faced various levels of Prejudice, my
father's youngest sister married a French Canadian and her mother
didn't talk to her for 5 years. People from Italy are all Mafia, Irish
are drunks, and, and, and.

I experience it continually here. While I'm not fluent in the language
I can, as they say, "get by", but if I do say something in Thai,
people sort of "rare back" and bug their eyes and say"Oh! YOU speak
Thai?", as though I just did something truly amazing. My wife a Thai,
spoke two dialects of Thai, Laotian, Teochew Chinese, English,
Indonesian and a little Malay.

Perhaps the most telling example is probably the Korean shops in the
ghetto in Los Angeles.... poor little gook comes to America, can't
even speak the language and opens a shop selling to people that have
been in America for hundreds of years.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Message has been deleted

Andre Jute

Jun 10, 2023, 6:55:43 AM6/10/23
You may think in faraway, law-abiding Thailand that you're making a joke, Slocomb. But that is exactly what we mean when we say that what was once literally incredible parody/satire has in less than a handful of years become the vicious everyday reality in the USA, with public prosecutors justifying homicides. For instance Kim Foxx in Chicago refuses to prosecute intergang homicides which she calls "mutual combat", and she also refused to prosecute when a baby was killed as collateral damage, sickeningly telling the mother, "I'm a mother too." Or you've already looked up Fatso, the NY DA, for your pointless vendetta with Tom, so look him up again to discover how many murderers he has freed.

Andre Jute
What used to be jokes turn sour as authority fails.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jun 10, 2023, 7:04:05 AM6/10/23
yup. keep having a good laugh about it, dumbass, says a lot about your shitty character.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jun 10, 2023, 7:06:00 AM6/10/23
lol...dumbass posts a link to a right-wing opinion piece from a right-wing rag to validate an outlandish strawman. Gawd yer a fucking idiot.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jun 10, 2023, 7:06:44 AM6/10/23
<chuckle>

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jun 10, 2023, 7:07:57 AM6/10/23
but white supremacy murders are....got it....dumbass

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jun 10, 2023, 7:09:02 AM6/10/23
and given them easy access to high capacity firearms....smart.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jun 10, 2023, 7:12:58 AM6/10/23
Like I said johhny boy, it's a non-issue. Tip a beer and have a good laugh about it with floriduh dumbass.

(of course johhny - busy conflating statistics as usual - completely glosses over the point that his statistic doesn't address the motivation, which was my point)

John B.

Jun 10, 2023, 7:45:58 AM6/10/23
On Sat, 10 Jun 2023 04:12:56 -0700 (PDT), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
<funkma...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Well tell us about this "motivation", or whatever you care to call it,
that justify's homicide?

--
Cheers,

John B.

Catrike Rider

Jun 10, 2023, 8:14:08 AM6/10/23
On Sat, 10 Jun 2023 04:04:02 -0700 (PDT), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
<funkma...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Actually, I'm not laughing at "it," Dummy, I'm laughing at you, and
also at the moron in the White House, for apparently beliveing that
"white supremacy and christian nationalism" are serious problems for
the USA.

Now, as for my character, I consider the fact that you don't approve
of it as another good reason for me to chuckle.

Catrike Rider

Jun 10, 2023, 8:32:16 AM6/10/23

Tom Kunich

Jun 10, 2023, 8:44:09 AM6/10/23
On Friday, June 9, 2023 at 1:17:47 PM UTC-7, Catrike Rider wrote:
> On Fri, 9 Jun 2023 06:34:37 -0700 (PDT), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
> <funkma...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >On Friday, June 9, 2023 at 6:41:37?AM UTC-4, Catrike Rider wrote:
> >> On Fri, 9 Jun 2023 03:12:22 -0700 (PDT), "funkma...@hotmail.com"

> >> <CHUCKLE> So, what is the danger, Dummy?
> >
> >Nothing I guess, I mean, it's not like anyone has anything to rationally fear about white nationalist violence.
> True, there's more to fear from the BLM and Antifa bozos...
> >Those ten people killed in buffalo? Just left-wing media sensationalism.
> >" I shot and killed people because they were Black"
> >https://www.foxnews.com/us/buffalo-mass-shooter-payton-gendron-sentenced-life-prison
> >
> >The 5 Asians and two hispanics killed at the Allen Outlet mall? Nah, just more left-wing fear mongering
> >https://apnews.com/article/texas-mall-shooting-mauricio-garcia-424607c69a5df0adab64f236924ae4e2
> >"Photos he posted showed large Nazi tattoos on his arm and torso, including a swastika and the SS lightning bolt logo of Hitler’s paramilitary forces."
> >"The official also said Garcia had a patch on his chest when police killed him that read “RWDS,” an acronym for the phrase “Right Wing Death Squad,” popular among right-wing extremists and white supremacy groups."
> >
> >The 2019 walmart shooting? Justifiable!
> >https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/texas-man-pleads-guilty-90-federal-hate-crimes-and-firearms-violations-august-2019-mass
> >"Defendant Admitted to Targeting Perceived Hispanic Immigrants, Killing 23 "
> >
> >The Pittsburg Synagogue shootings? Hey, whats a few dead Jews when you have to balance against someones right to hate people for the ethnic background...suck it up!
> >https://www.foxnews.com/us/pa-prosecutors-describe-pittsburgh-synagogue-shooters-murderous-animosity-towards-jewish-people
> >"prosecutors said Bowers "harbored deep, murderous animosity towards all Jewish people." They said he also expressed hatred for HIAS, founded as the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society, a nonprofit humanitarian group that helps refugees and asylum seekers."
> >
> >But hey, someone could always take safe refuge in a church, right?
> >https://myfox8.com/news/charleston-shooting-suspect-dylan-roof-confesses-to-killing-9-people/
> >"When the son of her friend pleaded with the shooter to stop, Johnson said the gunman replied: “‘No, you’ve raped our women, and you are taking over the country … I have to do what I have to do.’ And he shot the young man.”"
> >
> >> Do you really believe that
> >> they are going to take over the country? Are there enough of them to
> >> do that?
> >
> >Nope, let's just ignore it. It'll go away.
> <Chuckle> There's a few of them around, but then there's also a few
> assholes around that attack white people... and some that attack
> Muslims, and Chinese... At any rate, none of that is the national
> issue that the bozo in the White House talks about.

Have you wondered why Flunky is so affectionate of Jews? People like Liebermann are responsible for the more deaths of Jews around the world than anything else. And this low life Flunky tells us that it is White Supremists. My maternal grandparents were Austrian Jews who got out while the getting was good. So all my mother knew growing up was Judaism. To marry my father she had to convert to Catholicism and she was shocked that there was a religion that didn't tell you every move to make, every food to eat and ruled your life with an iron hand. This supreme tyranny as you can see by Liebermann's posting flares over into normal life and no one can stand to be around them. Except for my mother's mother no one could stand to be around her family and they had short unhappy lives except for the one's that converted to Christianity or dropped religion altogether.

Catrike Rider

Jun 10, 2023, 8:44:29 AM6/10/23
On Sat, 10 Jun 2023 04:06:43 -0700 (PDT), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
<funkma...@hotmail.com> wrote:
You seem to have been a bit more vehement the last few weeks, Junior.

Could there be some unhappiness in your life that's caused this? Do
you need a hug?

https://thenicestplace.net/

Catrike Rider

Jun 10, 2023, 8:47:46 AM6/10/23
On Sat, 10 Jun 2023 04:07:55 -0700 (PDT), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
<funkma...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, June 9, 2023 at 5:00:58?PM UTC-4, floriduh dumbass wrote:
>> On Fri, 9 Jun 2023 09:19:12 -0700 (PDT), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
>> <funkma...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> >As I said andrew, there's nothing there. It's obvious that the "outliers" were nothing more than that, not indicative of any issues surround racial violence - in fact, we could go so far as to say that these "incidents" were so far out side any statistical relevance such that they should be consider nothing more than a little noise - just ignore it, it will go away. As floriduh dumbass wrote, "<CHUCKLE>".
>> >
>> >Have a good laugh over it tonight.
>> Indeed, but the BLM/Antifa violence is nothing to laugh about.
>
>but white supremacy murders are....got it....dumbass

I'm laughing at you, Dummy..

Catrike Rider

Jun 10, 2023, 8:49:23 AM6/10/23
On Sat, 10 Jun 2023 04:08:59 -0700 (PDT), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
<funkma...@hotmail.com> wrote:
As if tsking their guns away will stop the violence...

Catrike Rider

Jun 10, 2023, 8:50:33 AM6/10/23
On Sat, 10 Jun 2023 04:12:56 -0700 (PDT), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
<funkma...@hotmail.com> wrote:
So address it, Dummy. What do you believe the problem is?

Catrike Rider

Jun 10, 2023, 8:59:31 AM6/10/23
On Sat, 10 Jun 2023 05:44:07 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm not a good Christian by some of the definitions the "good
Christians" toss around. Some say I'm not really a Christian at all
since the closest I can bring myself to the dogma is to say that
there's also no evidence that there is *NO* God.

Tom Kunich

Jun 10, 2023, 9:03:26 AM6/10/23
On Friday, June 9, 2023 at 2:44:45 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
> On 6/9/2023 3:26 PM, Catrike Rider wrote:
> > On Fri, 9 Jun 2023 06:40:03 -0700 (PDT), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
> > <funkma...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >> Which explains why you seem to think there is no white supremacist violence in this country, you're willfully fucking ignorant.
> >
> > I didn't think there is no white supremacist violence in this country,
> > I just understand that it's insignificant when compared to the black
> > violence in the country
> >
> Which in both examples reflects more on the failure of our
> culture to remove violent criminals from society than it
> does the perp's skin tone.
>
> News flash: Most black people are straight up working people
> of good character and their children are well raised. (just
> as are USAians generally)
>
> The screaming indolent louts (of all shades) demanding
> everything for their 'victimhood' are pathetic outliers. But
> they are loud, noticeable and much more likely to harm
> others. We've stopped incarcerating dangerous people to
> our greater loss.
> --
> Andrew Muzi
> <www.yellowjersey.org/>
> Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Unfortunately, due to the false claims of slavery being racist originated probably by the Black Panthers and other Oakland originated groups, over the years a larger and larger percentage of blacks have accepted a criminal lifestyle. Why wouldn't they therefore vote for a party that doesn't punish them for that criminal behavior?

I was watching a pod cast of what appears to be a black college student who was learning the truth about slavery and he was astonished. Virtually everything he was ever taught about slavery was brought into sharp relief and question. Strong groups ALWAYS enslaved weaker groups around them. Race, color or religion were usually of no consequence. Wars were predicated on enslaving or being enslaved. Of course there are always those who embrace slavery so they don't have to think - this is why the Stupid 4 are Democrats. They can be manipulated like flushing a turd. Wear a mask, take your vaccine, there's climate change so we have to take your energy away from you. You must lose your business to a lockdown. You must be afraid of anyone and everyone on the street. Your neighbor is your enemy. If you have money you must give it to the government who will redistribute it fairly even if you're a lazy, good for nothing bum unwilling to lift a hand unless it is to tell someone else that they are worthless. No big deal - there was a block party in San Francisco last night and four people strolled in and started shooting. Since no one was killed there might not even be charges filed.

Tom Kunich

Jun 10, 2023, 9:26:43 AM6/10/23
Slocomb is now too old to return to the USA. He is on his last legs and his Thai wife does everything so that he can haunt the Internet and pretend to be smart by cutting and pasting off of google and pretending that he knew that. Flunky is a cowardly ground crawler who will make comments about me thinking myself so tough. But you notice he carefully used a pseudonym to maintain an anonymity and not like Catrike who uses one to depict his personal interests. Krygowski is just smart enough to know that I wouldn't come looking for him for his comments because I prefer him to live in his own personal Hell knowing that people that didn't get concedable education succeeded on a level so far above him that he has to face that every day. Liebermann is such a low grade loser and it is plain that he did that to himself with his Jewish belief in his own superiority. Does that sound anti-Jewish? Who votes in the election in Israel? Remember, Jews were foreign to the land and those that fled to Israel AFTER WWII were also foreign to the land in such a manner that they didn't even speak Hebrew. They took the land by force in both cases and essentially enslaved the native races. They moved from slaves to the enslavers.

Tom Kunich

Jun 10, 2023, 9:29:49 AM6/10/23
Remember that groups like the Southern Poverty Law Center depends on Government funding to exist. So they have a lot invested in maintaining a Democrats government.

Catrike Rider

Jun 10, 2023, 9:34:39 AM6/10/23
On Sat, 10 Jun 2023 06:29:46 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
It's not as though the SPLC has any effect on my beliefs. They are,
however, good a few laughs, just like their fans

John B.

Jun 10, 2023, 9:43:12 AM6/10/23
On Sat, 10 Jun 2023 05:44:07 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
Tell us Tommy... how is Jeff responsible for Jewish deaths around the
world?

Not I'm not arguing, I'm just curious how he does it?

--
Cheers,

John B.

Tom Kunich

Jun 10, 2023, 9:45:22 AM6/10/23
I wonder why Flunky the Fool doesn't cite some White Supremist murders? We can cite BLM, Antifa and Woke murders all day long but he doesn't seem to have any references.

Tom Kunich

Jun 10, 2023, 9:49:43 AM6/10/23
Jesus said to believe in God the Father and love thy neighbor. That's all you have to do. The 10 commandments are really the start of Jewish law. This is where Slocomb pops in and tells us that the Jews are socialists.

John B.

Jun 10, 2023, 9:57:15 AM6/10/23
On Sat, 10 Jun 2023 06:29:46 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
exist."???

Really Tom? I ask as I reviewed their financial audit, it is available
on the Web, and it doesn't show any income from the Government.

--
Cheers,

John B.

Catrike Rider

Jun 10, 2023, 9:58:23 AM6/10/23
On Sat, 10 Jun 2023 06:49:40 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
Somebody said he said that, anyway....

>That's all you have to do. The 10 commandments are really the start of Jewish law.

Some of those are pretty good rules to live by.

Catrike Rider

Jun 10, 2023, 10:01:07 AM6/10/23
On Sat, 10 Jun 2023 20:57:08 +0700, John B. <sloc...@gmail.com>
Well, they are tax exempt.

AMuzi

Jun 10, 2023, 10:04:26 AM6/10/23
For this administration, "mother" and "liberty" are trigger
words; makes them uncomfortable.

Tom Kunich

Jun 10, 2023, 10:22:17 AM6/10/23
Not if you force the one's that make little sense on others. Not if like the present Democrat Party you use your power to proclaim truth and only truth.

Tom Kunich

Jun 10, 2023, 10:28:21 AM6/10/23
This is another of those things that people like Slocomb aren't equipped to understand. Because they are tax exempt and donations to them are tax exempt, the government essentially pays people to donate large sums of money to them. Hence they respond to the will of the government. Where are their support of the so-called January 6th insurrectionists? Don't you think that it would at LEAST as good a purpose as claiming mothers trying to keep teachers from teaching their children that being queer is a good thing are evil terrorists?

Jeff Liebermann

Jun 10, 2023, 12:01:17 PM6/10/23
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On his best day the very idea that Flunky is an engineer is preposterous. If he actually has a diploma, I have a very difficult time believing that he could qualify as a paper shuffler. And how could you get a degree without knowing how to program? This is a knowledge CENTRAL to digital design. As Liebermann discovered to his dismay.

Nice change of topic. Where did you get the idea that becoming
proficient in your chosen career path will somehow have an effect on
mine? For what it's worth, during the late 1960's, I spent 6 years in
three colleges. During that time, I had classes and experience
programming and operating various computer languages and machines.
Both the machines and the languages are long dead. Except for
learning how to operate an IBM 1401, IBM 1620, IBM 1650, GE 415, CDC
3300(?) etc, all the programming classes were mandatory for
graduation.

At some point in my rather erratic career path, I had to specialize
somewhat, which meant I had to ignore parts of my education and
concentrate on what I did well, what made money, and what was
relevant. At the time, the trade journals were full of editorials and
articles proclaiming that computers were the way of the future and
that any engineer who did not "know" computers was doomed to early
obsolescence. So, I bought myself an IBM PC 5150 when it first
appeared (1981) and taught myself to program in various languages at
home in my spare time.

All that sounded quite reasonable except that it didn't match what I
was seeing in the industry, where the schools were producing growing
numbers of programmers, while the number of engineers capable of doing
circuit design were decreasing. It looked like the job markets would
soon be overflowing with programmers and the employment market would
be reduced to outsourced, short term and gig employment (monster.com).
I decided that it would be better for me to specialize in RF design
than to risk getting stuck in a potentially deteriorating programming
function. So, I became a computer user and not a computer programmer.
I also avoided all attempts to convert me into a programmer by simply
declaring ignorance. It has worked well for me.

Tom, the next you declare that YOUR chosen path is somehow "CENTRAL"
to someone else's career path, I would appreciate it if you would
spend a few nanoseconds considering the possibility that the world
doesn't revolve around you.

--
Jeff Liebermann je...@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558

Jeff Liebermann

Jun 10, 2023, 2:53:05 PM6/10/23
On Sat, 10 Jun 2023 06:03:24 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>this is why the Stupid 4 are Democrats.

Nope. I'm a registered Republican.
<http://www.learnbydestroying.com/jeffl/crud/voter%20registration.jpg>
Kindly adjust your lies to conform to reality.

Are you currently registered to vote? If so, which party? With 88%
of the eligible voters in Alameda County (Calif) registered to vote,
that would be 133,000 residents who didn't bother to register. Would
you be one of those? With only 11% of the registered voters in
Alameda County registered as Republican, you're certainly in the
minority.
<https://www.acgov.org/rov_app/edata>
<https://acgov.maps.arcgis.com/apps/View/index.html?appid=c73e7fd912dc46f8acecc29ad2d48a56>

Jeff Liebermann

Jun 10, 2023, 3:08:06 PM6/10/23
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Have you wondered why Flunky is so affectionate of Jews? People like Liebermann are responsible for the more deaths of Jews around the world than anything else. And this low life Flunky tells us that it is White Supremists. My maternal grandparents were Austrian Jews who got out while the getting was good. So all my mother knew growing up was Judaism. To marry my father she had to convert to Catholicism and she was shocked that there was a religion that didn't tell you every move to make, every food to eat and ruled your life with an iron hand. This supreme tyranny as you can see by Liebermann's posting flares over into normal life and no one can stand to be around them. Except for my mother's mother no one could stand to be around her family and they had short unhappy lives except for the one's that converted to Christianity or dropped religion altogether.

You want "flares" (and more attention)? No problem. Please explain
why your name wasn't listed on your mother's eulogies:
<https://www.grissomsmortuary.com/obituaries/detail/violet-kunich>
<https://www.echovita.com/us/obituaries/ca/san-leandro/violet-kunich-8572417>
Whatever you did to the rest of the family must have been truly
horrible to have them do that to you. She must have been an amazing
lady to have tolerated you for so many years.

Hint: If you cease lying, I won't need to expose your lies.
It is loading more messages.