An absolute wealth of misinformation

Tom Kunich

Oct 3, 2021, 1:32:29 PM10/3/21
Staggering to think of how many people use citations from the Internet that have no connection to reality. As I showed - even the CDC site has two of its many pages absolutely covered with misinformation. There WERE no excess deaths from covid. That virus has NEVER been identified or sequenced but the CDC is using a computer model that assumes that all of the normal deaths are occurring so any reported covid-19 deaths reported are by definition excess.

Then they offer $50,000 per head for any reported covid-19 death and are trying to convince you that medical facilities aren't reporting covid deaths for the bounty.

As I showed, the mortuary business lost money last year when supposedly we had a 21% increase in deaths.

Most of the stupid posters here (Jay, Frank, John and Scharf), believe that they can get a "reference" from "Democrats anonymous" and that it will be a trusted information site.

Well, if you believe that, you have a level of naivete that is beyond the scope of reality. MOST of the Internet is opinion and nothing else. Scharf's opinions are about two degrees below worthless so why should any citations he uses be otherwise? Frank is particularly bad because he will look for sites that agree with his own opinion rather than those that show normal results. MOST high school educated people work in union jobs and have above average incomes. Most people with a BA NEVER work in their majors and most of them never get even a decent job. But according to tht site of Franks, getting a college degree makes you rich. PhD or Master's? These are normally in specialties and PERHAPS they can make money but Hey Frank - what was your yearly income as a college professor?

Frank Krygowski

Oct 3, 2021, 4:18:13 PM10/3/21
Tom believes only a "reference" he "remembers" from the voices inside
his head can be trusted information.

We're watching the sad deterioration of a mind, and I'm very serious.
I'd feel sorry for him if Tom weren't so obnoxious.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Tom Kunich

Oct 3, 2021, 4:23:46 PM10/3/21
My brother was an electrician for San Leandro Sewage works. While he didn't have the greatest salary in the world. ir was better than most college graduates.

With a high school education, I was making a LOT more money than my cousin who was Chief of Police for Sunnyvale in Silicon Valley. This is California with huge wages and yet another of my cousins who was a Chief Financial Officer for a medium sized company in San Francisco could only buy a home in Novato which is in the North bay area and when he bought homes there were cheap. My older brother worked for the railroad as a switchman and IF Congress hadn't pulled a quick one that eliminated his union retirement he would have been semi-rich now. And yet Frank has the belief that college education guarantees you a higher salary.

Tom Kunich

Oct 3, 2021, 4:24:45 PM10/3/21
Funny how you can't answer questions that show your stupid point is stupid.

Lou Holtman

Oct 3, 2021, 4:31:03 PM10/3/21
Tom, I am not interested.

Lou

Tom Kunich

Oct 3, 2021, 5:01:59 PM10/3/21
Lou, I am showing you that the Internet references that most people come up with are nothing more than opinions and they are cited because they agree with the opinions of the people citing them. High school graduates make up the MAJORITY of the ultra-rich. The pretense that you have to have a college degree to become successful is silly. Certainly there are areas in which a college degree is HELPFUL but my own experience shows that "helpful" is not "required". My experience as a non-degreed engineer was not in the least unusual. Silicon Valley after a 10 year demand that you absolutely HAD to have a degree, it is now sharply backing off of that position. Experience and ability is now returning to the technical field.

Consider - you're a physicist or mathematician with a PhD. WHAT sort of job do you suppose you can get? A PhD puts you in a very small field of mostly R&D and probably supported by research grants. These are NOT well paying jobs for the most part. If you're lucky you can get a living wage.

Plumbers are well paid. Probably more well paid than Frank was as a college professor. Frank doesn't want to talk about it because it makes his citations look silly.

If you received a college degree and you had an aptitude for the field you could be successful. But the pretense that unless you have a degree that you are stuck with a lifetime of failure and poverty is wrong. Probably the greatest determinate to your lifetime income is IQ and drive. And colleges even at the highest levels pay far more attention to your ability to pay their tuition than your IQ.

Perhaps the single example of my being incorrect are West Point, The US Air Force Military Academy and the US Naval Academy at Annapolis. While there are some problem with heritage students these schools are founded to make champions and not get wealthy off of a university.

sms

Oct 3, 2021, 5:44:43 PM10/3/21
On 10/3/2021 1:31 PM, Lou Holtman wrote:

<snip>

> Tom, I am not interested.
>
> Lou

If you get the Covid vaccine you have a good chance of not catching
whatever it is that makes Tom act the way he does.

ritzann...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2021, 11:35:06 PM10/3/21
Tommy, I'm sad and unhappy you did not mention me by name in your lying rant. Dang it.

Tommy's quote:
"MOST high school educated people work in union jobs and have above average incomes."

Tell us Tommy boy, what F---ing Wah Wah land do you live in? Tell us how long did it take for you to make up this unbelievable nonsense? Wow, this has to be one of the craziest lies ever told by you. Bigfoot and the Lochness Monster are looking at each other in puzzlement wondering how you could think up something this wacky.

ritzann...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2021, 11:42:37 PM10/3/21
On Sunday, October 3, 2021 at 4:01:59 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> High school graduates make up the MAJORITY of the ultra-rich. The pretense that you have to have a college degree to become successful is silly.

Funny how FACTS disprove your lies.
https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/040515/what-education-do-you-need-become-billionaire.asp
"As of 2017, out of the Forbes list of the 400 richest people, 23 had just a high school diploma. These include Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, and Sean Parker. As Warren Buffett often says, "The best education you can get is investing in yourself. But that doesn't always mean college or university.""

Why do you lie so much Tommy?

Jeff Liebermann

Oct 4, 2021, 12:07:22 AM10/4/21
On Sun, 3 Oct 2021 20:42:35 -0700 (PDT), "russell...@yahoo.com"
<ritzann...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, October 3, 2021 at 4:01:59 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
>> High school graduates make up the MAJORITY of the ultra-rich. The pretense that you have to have a college degree to become successful is silly.
>
>Funny how FACTS disprove your lies.
>https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/040515/what-education-do-you-need-become-billionaire.asp
>"As of 2017, out of the Forbes list of the 400 richest people, 23 had just a high school diploma.? These include Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, and Sean Parker. As Warren Buffett often says, "The best education you can get is investing in yourself. But that doesn't always mean college or university.""

Thanks. The source for that article is more interesting:
"These Billionaires Made It Into The Forbes 400 Without Stepping On A
College Campus"
<https://www.forbes.com/sites/angelauyeung/2017/10/19/high-school-billionaires-2017-forbes-400/?sh=1b73a45f3262>

However, if the goal is to earn a Nobel Prize, it helps to be Jewish:
"JEWISH NOBEL PRIZE WINNERS"
<http://www.jinfo.org/Nobel_Prizes.html>
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates>

>Why do you lie so much Tommy?

Probably because he can't tell the difference between the truth and a
lie. If he could, his lies and fabrications would probably be more
convincing. I suspect that he may also believe his own lies and
possibly believes that repeating the same rubbish over and over
magically coverts the lies into the facts.

--
Jeff Liebermann je...@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272

Tom Kunich

Oct 4, 2021, 11:12:35 AM10/4/21
Between you and Russell, you still haven't gotten the fact that most of your references are not references but opinions based on inaccurate data. But that is OK, you have my permission to carry on with your utter ignorance of fact.

Jeff Liebermann

Oct 4, 2021, 1:57:13 PM10/4/21
The educational background of wealthy individuals is a matter of
public record and can be found in numerous books, biographies,
articles, web sites, school records and such. I would have a
difficult time finding an "opinion" as to the educational background
of these people. Same with a list of Jewish Nobel prize winners.
Finding an "opinion" as to who won a Nobel prize in a given year would
be very difficult.

While I recognize that you have a right to have and express your
opinions, you seem to have demonstrated that you are unable to
distinguish between a fact and opinion, or at least are unable to
recognize a fact when you see one. However, that's ok. I prefer to
remain in utter ignorance of your "facts".

[20 mins wasted]

Tom Kunich

Oct 4, 2021, 2:55:53 PM10/4/21
Jeff, you don't give a shit what you say do you? Matter of public record? Before you slither off, why don't you tell me where YOU founf any records. This is why you're an old broken down idiot that no one wants around. Even your family doesn't like you.

Tom Kunich

Oct 4, 2021, 3:43:51 PM10/4/21
So that Jeff can see it coming. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwR7natWqLk

Andre Jute

Oct 4, 2021, 5:33:12 PM10/4/21
On Monday, October 4, 2021 at 6:57:13 PM UTC+1, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:

> Finding an "opinion" as to who won a Nobel prize in a given year would
> be very difficult.

Depends on how honest the would-be Nobelist is and to a great extent on the field in which he works. Some "scientific" fields have such deplorably low standards that every worthless Tom, Dick and Harry can claim a Nobel and (almost) get away with it. When the Nobel Committee honored the IPCC, perhaps the most damaging liar in human history, the Chairman of the IPCC sent photocopies of the certificate to all the little "global warming" liars. Dozens of self-described "scientists" in "global warming" claimed to be Noble Laureates. Michael Mann, the gross liar behind the hockey-stick that far too many idiots in cycling still believe in, even sued Mark Steyn for the brand-new crime of "defaming a Nobel Laureate". The Nobel Committee, embarrassed to have their prize so cheapened (what did they expect when they cheapened it themselves for political reasons?) had to issue a hurried disclaimer denying that all these "climate scientists" had anything to do with the Nobel.

Andre Jute
Fascist creeps love "global warming" for giving them an excuse to pander to their own control freaky.

John B.

Oct 4, 2021, 8:26:38 PM10/4/21
On Mon, 4 Oct 2021 08:12:32 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
data"???

I suspect that most people will agree with you, who are notably the
greatest expounder of opinion and inaccuracies we have here. All the
"I HAVE SHOWN..." and "Communist" associations come to mind here. And
when I ask you whether you actually know what a communist is you don't
seem able to answer.

In short Tommy, you take the brass ring as the most deluded poster
here.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Jeff Liebermann

Oct 4, 2021, 10:29:34 PM10/4/21
On Mon, 4 Oct 2021 11:55:51 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Before you slither off, why don't you tell me where YOU founf any records.

Nope. You're just trying to waste my time. You've already received
your daily overdose of my attention. Besides, when I ask you for
substantiation, you never bother to provide URL's, so why should I?
The few times that you do, the URL is usually out of date,
politicized, or has no connection to whatever you claimed.

However, if you really want a demonstration of public records from me,
please select any ONE of the billionaires and Nobel Prize winners
mentioned in:
<https://www.forbes.com/sites/angelauyeung/2017/10/19/high-school-billionaires-2017-forbes-400/?sh=1b73a45f3262>
<http://www.jinfo.org/Nobel_Prizes.html>
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates>
which you have declared
"the fact that most of your references are not
references but opinions based on inaccurate data"
and I will gladly provide their education details from as many sources
as you deem necessary to get you to shut up.

[ 3 minutes wasted ]

Jeff Liebermann

Oct 4, 2021, 10:55:17 PM10/4/21
On Mon, 4 Oct 2021 12:43:48 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>So that Jeff can see it coming. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwR7natWqLk

Interesting. All comments are turned off. I guess he doesn't like
feedback like the URL doesn't work. He needs to change Http to lower
case as in:
<https://www.exemplifyhealth.com>
Please me know when chiropractors begin treating Covid-19.

Granulocytes are a type of white blood cells. The vaccine imitates
the virus and the body reacts by priming its primary defense system
against infection, the white blood cells. That's what I would expect
after a vaccination. Lymphocytes are a different type of white blood
cell (B and T type), that works the same way, except that it also
works in the lymphatic system.

I didn't hear the time difference between the vaccination and the
blood test[1]. It takes a week or two for a vaccination to be fully
effective. Was the blood test done during this interval? If so, the
body was busy preparing itself to fight off a simulated COVID-19
infection.

While both cell counts are out of acceptable range, they're not off by
much and hardly drastic.

Differential
Granulocyte % 79.6H 38.0 - 75.?
Lymphocyte % 13.8L 15.0 - 49.0
CD3-/CD56+CD16+(NKCells)# 64L 74 - 562

Sorry, no links this time. Just lookup Granulocyte and Lymphocyte
with Google search or DuckDuckGo.

[ 32 mins wasted doing the fact checking ]

Jeff Liebermann

Oct 4, 2021, 11:11:48 PM10/4/21
On Mon, 04 Oct 2021 19:55:08 -0700, Jeff Liebermann <je...@cruzio.com>
wrote:

>I didn't hear the time difference between the vaccination and the
>blood test. It takes a week or two for a vaccination to be fully
>effective. Was the blood test done during this interval? If so, the
>body was busy preparing itself to fight off a simulated COVID-19
>infection.

I played the video a 2nd time and found he had mentioned that that the
blood test was performed "within a month" which can be anywhere from 1
to 31 days later. I would provide a link, but I don't want to play it
a 3rd time to find the mark.

[5 minutes wasted (not including watching the video again)]

Tom Kunich

Oct 5, 2021, 6:26:05 PM10/5/21
We actually have the emails between Mann and his "colleagues" saying that since no warming is actually occurring they have to fake the data to make it fit their theories. Seem like Nobel league to me. They awarded Obama a PEACE PRIZE for expanding the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Now there is another example of the authority of the Nobel prize.