More on Vaccines

Tom Kunich

Jul 31, 2022, 2:35:53 PM7/31/22
I know that you believe that if you made it by a month of so after a vaccination you are safe. You are not. You cannot know if that mRNA vaccines have caused mutations in your cells that can grow much worse over time until it triggers vaccine caused illness that range from everything from mild to death.

https://timomalum.com/the-data-doesn-t-lie-vaccines-aren-t-safe

Jeff Liebermann

Jul 31, 2022, 6:12:54 PM7/31/22
This is about the 5th time I've had to remind you that VAERS (Vaccine
Adverse Events Reporting System) data is not suitable for determining
causality.

<https://vaers.hhs.gov/data/dataguide.html>
"When evaluating data from VAERS, it is important to note that for any
reported event, no cause-and-effect relationship has been established.
Reports of all possible associations between vaccines and adverse
events (possible side effects) are filed in VAERS. Therefore, VAERS
collects data on any adverse event following vaccination, be it
coincidental or truly caused by a vaccine. The report of an adverse
event to VAERS is not documentation that a vaccine caused the event."

--
Jeff Liebermann je...@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272

Tom Kunich

Jul 31, 2022, 6:35:11 PM7/31/22
On Sunday, July 31, 2022 at 11:35:53 AM UTC-7, Tom Kunich wrote:
> I know that you believe that if you made it by a month of so after a vaccination you are safe. You are not. You cannot know if that mRNA vaccines have caused mutations in your cells that can grow much worse over time until it triggers vaccine caused illness that range from everything from mild to death.
>
> https://timomalum.com/the-data-doesn-t-lie-vaccines-aren-t-safe

I just received an email informing me that Liebermann was saying that VAERS doesn't mean anything.

Health and Human Services says otherwise.

Why do you suppose that Liebermann prefers lies to the truth?

https://vaers.hhs.gov/about.html

Frank Krygowski

Jul 31, 2022, 7:45:32 PM7/31/22
On 7/31/2022 6:35 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> On Sunday, July 31, 2022 at 11:35:53 AM UTC-7, Tom Kunich wrote:
>> I know that you believe that if you made it by a month of so after a vaccination you are safe. You are not. You cannot know if that mRNA vaccines have caused mutations in your cells that can grow much worse over time until it triggers vaccine caused illness that range from everything from mild to death.
>>
>> https://timomalum.com/the-data-doesn-t-lie-vaccines-aren-t-safe
>
> I just received an email informing me that Liebermann was saying that VAERS doesn't mean anything.

No you didn't. You read what Jeff said right here. Quit pretending.

--
- Frank Krygowski

ritzann...@gmail.com

Aug 1, 2022, 2:07:45 AM8/1/22
On Sunday, July 31, 2022 at 1:35:53 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> I know that you believe that if you made it by a month of so after a vaccination you are safe. You are not. You cannot know if that mRNA vaccines have caused mutations in your cells that can grow much worse over time until it triggers vaccine caused illness that range from everything from mild to death.
>
> https://timomalum.com/the-data-doesn-t-lie-vaccines-aren-t-safe

Tommy, are you so uneducated that you do not understand this is a right wing conspiracy Qanon type website? These websites cater to the gullible fools of the world. There is a Donations page on this website. You can fund him using Bitcoin. Have you sent him some Bitcoin Tommy? The Donations page also has the following sentence:
"I have to pay for offshore private web hosting"
Aren't there web hosting places in the USA? Why do you go offshore to set up a website? I know the crooks of the world go offshore to hide their wealth in seedy countries that cater to the criminal underworld. Is this website part of the criminal element? Offshore? Sounds dubious to me.

Jeff Liebermann

Aug 1, 2022, 3:43:09 AM8/1/22
On Sun, 31 Jul 2022 15:35:09 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, July 31, 2022 at 11:35:53 AM UTC-7, Tom Kunich wrote:
>> I know that you believe that if you made it by a month of so after a vaccination you are safe. You are not. You cannot know if that mRNA vaccines have caused mutations in your cells that can grow much worse over time until it triggers vaccine caused illness that range from everything from mild to death.
>>
>> https://timomalum.com/the-data-doesn-t-lie-vaccines-aren-t-safe

>I just received an email informing me that Liebermann was saying that VAERS doesn't mean anything.

That's a lie. Nobody sent you an email. You just don't want to admit
that you actually read something that I posted.

>Health and Human Services says otherwise.
>Why do you suppose that Liebermann prefers lies to the truth?
>https://vaers.hhs.gov/about.html

Perhaps you should read what your URL actually says:

"VAERS is a passive reporting system, meaning it relies on individuals
to send in reports of their experiences to CDC and FDA. VAERS is not
designed to determine if a vaccine caused a health problem..."

Do you want an explanation for why crowd source data is worthless for
demonstrating causality? I'll explain if you promise to stop posting
amazing facts based on VAERS data.

Incidentally, did you know that VAERS has been collecting data since
1990?
<https://vaers.hhs.gov/data/datasets.html>
I downloaded the 2022 VAERS DATA file and 2022 VAERS SYMPTOMS file and
imported them into Excel 2010. Wow, what a mess. To last week
(7/21/2022), there were 159,828 records. I skimmed the most recent
500. Quite a few medical errors such as wrong vaccine, failure to
dilute, wrong age vaccine, out of date vaccine (mostly from Florida),
refrigeration failure, etc. My guess is about 20% of what I skimmed
were such screwups. Some of the symptoms made little sense. The
SYMPTOMS DATA looks like an attempt to organize the data by symptoms.
Some blanks and garbage in random fields. What does one do with a
symptom of "malaise"? How does "Loss of personal independence" sound
as a symptom? The symptoms from medical professionals seem sane. From
patients, not so sane.

Incidentally, I counted how many records were from California. 14,273
so far this year. 39,185,605 is the current California population.
So, only 0.0364% of the population had some kind of vaccination
related complaint (including non-Covid vaccinations).

I'll pick through this some more when I have more time.

Jeff Liebermann

Aug 1, 2022, 3:58:02 AM8/1/22
On Mon, 01 Aug 2022 00:42:59 -0700, Jeff Liebermann <je...@cruzio.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 31 Jul 2022 15:35:09 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
><cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sunday, July 31, 2022 at 11:35:53 AM UTC-7, Tom Kunich wrote:
>>> I know that you believe that if you made it by a month of so after a vaccination you are safe. You are not. You cannot know if that mRNA vaccines have caused mutations in your cells that can grow much worse over time until it triggers vaccine caused illness that range from everything from mild to death.
>>>
>>> https://timomalum.com/the-data-doesn-t-lie-vaccines-aren-t-safe

Digging a bit deeper, the above report mentions that only 1% of
adverse reactions are reported and concludes that such under reporting
indicates a huge number potentially serious adverse reactions. Amazing
logic. The article points to:
<https://icedrive.net/s/uw8bb3hQZvx4A1Wh45WfYu8yPbCx>
as the source of the 1% number. The very first line says:
Inclusive dates: 12/01/07 - 09/30/10
The report was published in 2011 or 11 years ago. Another obvious
clue is that the word Covid does not appear in the document.

I really like this excerpt from the report (Pg 6):

"Unfortunately, there was never an opportunity to perform system
performance assessments because the necessary CDC contacts were no
longer available and the CDC consultants responsible for receiving
data were no longer responsive to our multiple requests to proceed
with testing and evaluation."

Translation: The report is really a complaint but had to be written
for the authors to get paid.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Aug 1, 2022, 10:31:39 AM8/1/22
On Monday, August 1, 2022 at 3:58:02 AM UTC-4, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Mon, 01 Aug 2022 00:42:59 -0700, Jeff Liebermann <je...@cruzio.com>
> wrote:
> >On Sun, 31 Jul 2022 15:35:09 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
> ><cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Digging a bit deeper, the above report mentions that only 1% of
> adverse reactions are reported and concludes that such under reporting
> indicates a huge number potentially serious adverse reactions. Amazing
> logic. The article points to:
> <https://icedrive.net/s/uw8bb3hQZvx4A1Wh45WfYu8yPbCx>
> as the source of the 1% number. The very first line says:
> Inclusive dates: 12/01/07 - 09/30/10
> The report was published in 2011 or 11 years ago. Another obvious
> clue is that the word Covid does not appear in the document.

So tommy's "proof" that the covid vaccines are deadly is a qanon website that links to an 11 year old report - which wasn't really a report at all.

That's right up there with "the CDCs own website shows on 8000 people died from covid" and that silly mask report from the chinese college student he likes to trot out.

It's so funny that after all this time he and his little circle-jerk buddy jute still are under some notion that we believe _any_ thing either of them claim as fact.