So you think that Masks are good?

214 views
Skip to first unread message

Tom Kunich

unread,
Sep 17, 2021, 11:57:40 AMSep 17
to

Tom Kunich

unread,
Sep 17, 2021, 12:52:51 PMSep 17
to
On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 8:57:40 AM UTC-7, Tom Kunich wrote:
> https://humansarefree.com/2021/03/masks-cause-gum-disease-which-increases-coronavirus-death-risk-by-900-percent.html
Since Jay has been telling us all about how Ivermectin is such a dangerous and useless drug meant only for animals why do you suppose that it won the Nobel Prize in Medicine for curing literally MILLIONS of people from the two most disfiguring diseases in the tropic including "river blindness" etc.

"Since 2012, a growing number of cellular studies have demonstrated that ivermectin has antiviral properties against an increasing number of RNA viruses, including influenza, Zika, HIV, Dengue, and most importantly, SARS-CoV-2.9–17 Insights into the mechanisms of action by which ivermectin both interferes with the entrance and replication of SARS-CoV-2 within human cells are mounting. Caly et al18 first reported that ivermectin significantly inhibits SARS-CoV-2 replication in a cell culture model, observing the near absence of all viral material 48 hours after exposure to ivermectin."

Indeed in the studies that the NIH forced to be retracted this is precisely what was occurring. People deathly ill were ultimately cured in 48 hours.

So why is the government attempting to force what has been shown to be a DANGEOUS vaccine upon people when covid-19 in its worst form is almost always curable with the panoply of treatments available?

Why are they forcing masks upon the public when the CDC admits that they are useless? That they cause double the normal suicides in children and "The U.S. government’s Substance Abuse and Mental Health Service (SAMHSA) also reported an 890 percent increase in call volume to its nationwide suicide hotline last April."?

It is time to start killing the people responsible for this as our only means of self defense.

Frank Krygowski

unread,
Sep 17, 2021, 7:06:11 PMSep 17
to
On 9/17/2021 12:52 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
>
> It is time to start killing the people responsible for this as our only means of self defense.

Do let us know when you finally begin to act on your posts here. We'll
check the news to see how it goes.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Tom Kunich

unread,
Sep 18, 2021, 5:59:53 PMSep 18
to
Frank, you won't have to look on the news because you're one of the first to go.

Ralph Barone

unread,
Sep 18, 2021, 6:48:29 PMSep 18
to
That sounds like “uttering a threat”. Any lawyers want to chip in on what
the odds are of Frank getting Tom jailed for that?

Tom Kunich

unread,
Sep 18, 2021, 6:57:19 PMSep 18
to
Really big on the first Amendment aren't you? Even here in California that wouldn't fly. But you're welcome to spend your money on the hope of a return on investment.

Tom Kunich

unread,
Sep 18, 2021, 7:40:18 PMSep 18
to
While we're at it, Frank and Jay actually think that vaccines are in some manner helpful. That is because both of them know absolutely nothing about medicine but they play doctor on the Internet.

https://proudamerican.site/fda-panel-member-says-covid-vaccines-are-killing-more-than-theyre-saving-during-youtube-livestream/

I know that you two have a hard time with this but the vaccines KILL 5-6 people for every one they save.

Masks started to be used by doctors in the late 1880's. The pre-runner to the CDC started studying them starting around 1918. Not one study that could pass peer review ever found that masks worked even for bacterial diseases, let alone for a virus. The ONLY sources of "studies" that found that masks did any good were those initiated and financed by Fauci who ordered what results he wanted. I have shown you several studies including one at the very height of the pandemic that showed that masks had NO effect in what is a aerosol transmitted disease.

If you can think back that far, I have told you only about a million times that I was part of a small group that interviewed AIDS victims in an attempt to discover the source of that disease. Very rapidly it became apparent that it was coming from blood bank blood. Queers were getting all sorts of unrelated diseases which is what AIDS is - a breakdown in the immune response. So they were in and out of the hospital all of the time and they were attempting to help finance it by selling blood to the blood banks. They didn't know they were the cause of all of the AIDS deaths, and neither did anyone else. Our interviews caused the complete shutdown of the blood banks world wide and then we began searching for the CAUSE of the disease since we only had a very broad idea of what was occurring.

Now, by this time, we KNEW it was a blood born disease. There was NO question about this. No one that was either queer or had a blood transfusion had gotten AIDS. We just didn't know the source of it.

That was when I also became involved with Dr. Kary Mullis and his PCR chemistry invention. Here is my first design with which we could separate samples into the plates: https://www.ebay.com/itm/163276237068?hash=item260405a90c:g:yBYAAOxy7AxSK3wI and then we placed the plates into the PCR thermal cycler which was also my complete electronic design and program. https://www.ebay.com/itm/353354896028?hash=item524597d29c:g:iScAAOSw2IFgAdXK In addition I designed and programmed several other pieces of medical equipment along these lines. I believe that you can recognize them because I used the same control panel on all of them to lessen the development time.

What did that son of a bitch Fauci do? He went on TV and told everyone that it was an airborne disease that you could catch by being in the same room with queers. This caused the largest medical panic to that time. Queers were fired from their jobs as being a clear and present danger to everyone else. Even their families turned them out. No landlord would allow a queer to live in their rentals.

What did this do? It caused queers everywhere to start committing suicide because they had no place to turn. Even hospitals and doctors WHO WE HAD INFORMED OF THE TRUTH wouldn't let queers in.

This is the man that Kragowski loves like a brother and who does no wrong. If Fauci says that a vaccine is the answer - then vaccine is the ONLY answer.

I will tell you straight out - I do not like queers or anything about them after those interviews. But I am a man of principles and I would not turn away a queer who needed help if it was sure death for me. And besides, very rapidly we knew that it was HIV that was the common denominator. That is SCIENCE and not what Jay pretends to know about it or Frank thinks that he knows and doesn't or that moron John reads off of the Internet and then repeats like a parrot and thinks himself clever. John doesn't even understand what is being said and blathers on as if he had a clue.

When this all works out in the end, So many people are going to be sitting in courtrooms behind the accused's table that every fucking moron that Jay or Frank thinks of a knowledgeable is likely to spend the remainder of their lives in prison.

John B.

unread,
Sep 18, 2021, 8:37:13 PMSep 18
to
On Sat, 18 Sep 2021 16:40:16 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 3:57:19 PM UTC-7, Tom Kunich wrote:
>> On Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 3:48:29 PM UTC-7, Ralph Barone wrote:
>> > Tom Kunich <cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > > On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 4:06:11 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
>> > >> On 9/17/2021 12:52 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
>> > >>>
>> > >>> It is time to start killing the people responsible for this as our only
>> > >>> means of self defense.
>> > >> Do let us know when you finally begin to act on your posts here. We'll
>> > >> check the news to see how it goes.
>> > >
>> > > Frank, you won't have to look on the news because you're one of the first to go.
>> > >
>> > That sounds like “uttering a threat”. Any lawyers want to chip in on what
>> > the odds are of Frank getting Tom jailed for that?
>> Really big on the first Amendment aren't you? Even here in California that wouldn't fly. But you're welcome to spend your money on the hope of a return on investment.
>While we're at it, Frank and Jay actually think that vaccines are in some manner helpful. That is because both of them know absolutely nothing about medicine but they play doctor on the Internet.
>
>https://proudamerican.site/fda-panel-member-says-covid-vaccines-are-killing-more-than-theyre-saving-during-youtube-livestream/
>
>I know that you two have a hard time with this but the vaccines KILL 5-6 people for every one they save.
>
>Masks started to be used by doctors in the late 1880's. The pre-runner to the CDC started studying them starting around 1918. Not one study that could pass peer review ever found that masks worked even for bacterial diseases, let alone for a virus. The ONLY sources of "studies" that found that masks did any good were those initiated and financed by Fauci who ordered what results he wanted. I have shown you several studies including one at the very height of the pandemic that showed that masks had NO effect in what is a aerosol transmitted disease.
>
>If you can think back that far, I have told you only about a million times that I was part of a small group that interviewed AIDS victims in an attempt to discover the source of that disease. Very rapidly it became apparent that it was coming from blood bank blood. Queers were getting all sorts of unrelated diseases which is what AIDS is - a breakdown in the immune response. So they were in and out of the hospital all of the time and they were attempting to help finance it by selling blood to the blood banks. They didn't know they were the cause of all of the AIDS deaths, and neither did anyone else. Our interviews caused the complete shutdown of the blood banks world wide and then we began searching for the CAUSE of the disease since we only had a very broad idea of what was occurring.
>
>Now, by this time, we KNEW it was a blood born disease. There was NO question about this. No one that was either queer or had a blood transfusion had gotten AIDS. We just didn't know the source of it.
>
>That was when I also became involved with Dr. Kary Mullis and his PCR chemistry invention. Here is my first design with which we could separate samples into the plates: https://www.ebay.com/itm/163276237068?hash=item260405a90c:g:yBYAAOxy7AxSK3wI and then we placed the plates into the PCR thermal cycler which was also my complete electronic design and program. https://www.ebay.com/itm/353354896028?hash=item524597d29c:g:iScAAOSw2IFgAdXK In addition I designed and programmed several other pieces of medical equipment along these lines. I believe that you can recognize them because I used the same control panel on all of them to lessen the development time.

"Here is my first design"?? Strange isn't it that while you claim all
sorts of things Jeff reported that he had researched the records and
nowhere could he find any evidence that you had been mentioned in any
patent application, copyright, or any other recording of those who had
developed these devices.

So essentially your claims have about the same credibility as those
who claim that the earth is flat or the moon made from blue cheese.

Indeed, "Flat Earth Tommy"
--
Cheers,

John B.

Sir Ridesalot

unread,
Sep 18, 2021, 9:09:24 PMSep 18
to
Best to Killfile or otherwise ignore Tom.

Cheers

Ralph Barone

unread,
Sep 18, 2021, 9:31:18 PMSep 18
to
He’s already killfiled, but I drop the shields now and then to see what the
real world sounds like.

John B.

unread,
Sep 18, 2021, 10:19:48 PMSep 18
to
I'm not disagreeing with you but I do find his posts interesting in
the sense that he is a fanatical Trump supporter. One can only
speculate. Is he a typical rump supporter? Do they all suffer from
delusions?
--
Cheers,

John B.

ritzann...@gmail.com

unread,
Sep 18, 2021, 10:27:07 PMSep 18
to
I find Tommy's posts humorous and fun to respond to. Sometimes, not all the time. Sometimes the stupidity is so intense you just have to walk away. Especially when he blathers on about investing. Its actually fun and makes me feel good to post factual evidence of the stock market results signifying Tommy is a complete liar. I know I should feel ashamed for blatantly proving Tommy is a liar and idiot over and over again. But I still enjoy doing it. Sorry.

Tom Kunich

unread,
Sep 19, 2021, 11:55:01 AMSep 19
to
On Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 5:37:13 PM UTC-7, John B. wrote:
>
> "Here is my first design"?? Strange isn't it that while you claim all
> sorts of things Jeff reported that he had researched the records and
> nowhere could he find any evidence that you had been mentioned in any
> patent application, copyright, or any other recording of those who had
> developed these devices.
>
> So essentially your claims have about the same credibility as those
> who claim that the earth is flat or the moon made from blue cheese.
>
> Indeed, "Flat Earth Tommy"

Maybe you should ask Jeff how many patents he has. As any real person that worked a real job knows, the ENGINEER on a project does not hold the patents to those devices. But since you live in LA-LA-LAND you wouldn't know that. Maybe you could look it up on the Internet and then repeat it as if it was some sort of revelation?

Tom Kunich

unread,
Sep 19, 2021, 12:07:00 PMSep 19
to
I realize that either you have no investments or are willing to lie about them, but DIRECTLY from the Federal Reserve: "The Great Recession
December 2007–June 2009 Lasting from December 2007 to June 2009, this economic downturn was the longest since World War II."

Why don't you say something really stupid like "Obama wasn't President in 2007" after the election had been won by him?

"The financial effects of the Great Recession were similarly outsized: Home prices fell approximately 30 percent, on average, from their mid-2006 peak to mid-2009, while the S&P 500 index fell 57 percent from its October 2007 peak to its trough in March 2009. The net worth of US households and nonprofit organizations fell from a peak of approximately $69 trillion in 2007 to a trough of $55 trillion in 2009."

I realize that with your really important college education you cannot even figure out how long an economy can grow even at the fraudulent 3.5% claimed after 2009, but let's just say that during Obama the market NEVER recovered the losses of his Great Recession you stupid ass.

And the reporting of the Trump economic growth of only 2.4% was fraudulent also but that is the sort of thing you lap up like the rest of the shit you love to claim.

We have seen every single department of our government corrupted by the Democrats. Too bad you weren't in Afghanistan and left behind.

John B.

unread,
Sep 19, 2021, 9:11:50 PMSep 19
to
What is the number of patents held by Jeff to do with the fact that
there is no, or at least, no visible, proof that you were ever even
near anyone who developed anything.

Standing on the street corner hollering "I'm Wonderful! I'm
Wonderful!" isn't proof of anything. Well except that you suffer from
delusions.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Tom Kunich

unread,
Sep 19, 2021, 10:19:01 PMSep 19
to
John, we have no visible proof that you were ever in the Air Force. What's more there were no B50's when you were in. So you must be lying correct?

John B.

unread,
Sep 19, 2021, 11:21:34 PMSep 19
to
On Sun, 19 Sep 2021 19:18:59 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
No B-50 when I was in the Air Force? According to USAF records the
first B-50 was received in 1948 and the last one flew in 1965. I
retired in 1972 after 20 years of service.

While I do realize that insults are your preferred method of debate I
do wish that you would use just a tiny bit of intelligence and make
them just a bit logical.

I just proof read the above and think that for your edification I
should explain that since I retired in 1972 after 20 years I must have
enlisted in 1952 and thus my service overlapped the B-50's service by
bout 13 years.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Tom Kunich

unread,
Sep 20, 2021, 4:20:15 PMSep 20
to
Do you always find it so difficult to understand what is said or do you actually do this on purpose.

The B47 first few in 1947 and was the heavy bomber of choice from thereon until delivery of the B52. It was the only bomber that could fly high enough and fast enough to get out of the way of the latest nuclear bombs of that time. A B36 would have been a suicide mission as would a B50.

So they simply repurposed the B50, into the RB50 and the KB50. Stop trying to change history. That you can't understand me chiding you about not being a crew chief on a B50 is telling because you HAD to know that it wasn't a bomber.

John B.

unread,
Sep 20, 2021, 8:07:16 PMSep 20
to
On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 13:20:13 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
Tommy, Tommy! You simply don't know what you are talking about. The
B-47 was first flown in 1947 and while the B-47 first flew in 1947 it
wasn't accepted by the A.F. un till 1951.

During the Korean war, the 92nd bomb wing, flying B-29's was stationed
at Yokota A.B. in Japan and was probably the primary bomb group during
the Korean war. The B-47 was not used during the Korean war and in
fact never dropped a single bomb in any conflict.

So, as usual you are right up full of the brown stuff.

Next lesson.

In early May of 1954 three B-29's of the 92nd Bomb Wing were prepared
to fly a mission. Full ammunition loads in all turrets, Flak Curtains
in place and a funny bomb rack, apparently capable of holding only a
single bomb was installed in the forward bomb bay.

We were told that the strange bomb rack was for an "Atom Bomb" and the
flight crew said that they were scheduled to fly, first to Okinawa
where "atom bombs" were said to be stored, by treaty they couldn't be
stored in Japan, then fly to the Philippines and then the actual
bombing mission to Vietnam.

We stood by, on alert, for about three days and then the we were
"stood down" and the combat gear stripped out of the airplanes and we
never heard any more about it.

How do I know all this? I was there. A2c, ground crew member on a
B-29.

Some years later it turned out that during the battle of Battle of
Dien Bien Phu, 13 March and 7 May 1954, the French had apparently
asked the U.S. for assistance and someone alerted the A.F. who
prepared for the mission which, of course, was cancelled when French
surrendered.

So your argument that nobody but a B-47 or B-52 could drop an Atom
Bomb is simply another of your fanaticizes. In fact the only "atom
bombs" ever dropped in war were dropped from a B-29.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Tom Kunich

unread,
Sep 21, 2021, 10:47:07 AMSep 21
to
John, will you please stop reading shit off of the Internet and thinking that you know the first fucking thing about anything? B29's were used in Korea because they were a HEAVY bomber and not because they were thought to be a nuclear bomber. I have to wonder why you drone on without even the second for a thought about what history is.

AMuzi

unread,
Sep 21, 2021, 10:57:05 AMSep 21
to
???
If some guy needed a nuclear device to be somewhere else, a
B29 would probably work for that:

https://airandspace.si.edu/exhibitions/enola-gay

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>
Open every day since 1 April, 1971


Tom Kunich

unread,
Sep 21, 2021, 1:15:31 PMSep 21
to
The bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki were a firecracker compared to the ones we had during the cold war. If you have even a passing idea that a B29 or its offshoots - the B36 or B50 could escape a blast like that you're mistaken. This is why ALL propeller driven bombers became obsolete with the introduction of the B47 which they considered the only means of dropping a bomb and being elsewhere before the pop.

John is talking about the B29 being used in Korea. It never for one second occurred to him that was a bomber designed to carry conventional bombs in a load that is hardly believable. A B52 couldn't carry the load of a B29.

funkma...@hotmail.com

unread,
Sep 21, 2021, 4:07:16 PMSep 21
to
On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 1:15:31 PM UTC-4, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> A B52 couldn't carry the load of a B29.

This must be similar to tommy's assertion that you can shift gears on a bike without pedaling.

from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_B-52_Stratofortress
Bombs: Approximately 70,000 lb (31,500 kg) mixed ordnance; bombs, mines, missiles, in various configurations

from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_B-29_Superfortress
5,000 lb (2,300 kg) over 1,600 mi (2,600 km; 1,400 nmi) radius at high altitude
12,000 lb (5,400 kg) over 1,600 mi (2,600 km; 1,400 nmi) radius at medium altitude
20,000 lb (9,100 kg) maximum over short distances at low altitude
Could be modified to carry two 22,000 lb (10,000 kg) Grand Slam bombs externally.

yeah yeah, we know sparky, wikipedia is wrong about everything.

funkma...@hotmail.com

unread,
Sep 21, 2021, 4:38:28 PMSep 21
to
On Sunday, September 19, 2021 at 12:07:00 PM UTC-4, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> Why don't you say something really stupid like "Obama wasn't President in 2007" after the election had been won by him?

Obama was president in 2007? Funny considering the election was held in 2008, and he wasn't sworn in until january 2009.

> "The financial effects of the Great Recession were similarly outsized: Home prices fell approximately 30 percent, on average, from their mid-2006 peak to mid-2009, while the S&P 500 index fell 57 percent from its October 2007 peak to its trough in March 2009. The net worth of US households and nonprofit organizations fell from a peak of approximately $69 trillion in 2007 to a trough of $55 trillion in 2009."
>
> I realize that with your really important college education you cannot even figure out how long an economy can grow even at the fraudulent 3.5% claimed after 2009,
> but let's just say that during Obama the market NEVER recovered the losses of his Great Recession you stupid ass.

So you write above that the S&P fell from its' high in oct 2007 to its' low in march 2009, and your other quote from the Fed notes it lasted until June 2009.
- Obama wasn't sworn in until january 2009, So that means recession occurred 15 moths before obama was sworn in (not to mention the fact that it was bush who signed the TARP legislation in 2008, may rewatching his press conference in september of that year might help jog you memory - https://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2008/09/print/20080924-10.html). It's going to be fun watching you try to maintain the claim that obama caused the recession.

Equally funny watching you try to maintain that the economy never recovered under obama. Since you picked the S&P 500 as an example, this is from https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/041015/what-history-sp-500.asp

"By March 2013, the S&P had recovered all of its losses from the financial crisis soaring past the highs from 2007 and the prior highs from the tech bubble of 2000....... However, the rally didn't end in March 2013 and the S&P continued higher for nearly another seven years. "

Remember sparky (because we know you're having a difficult time with remembering things) Obama was president from january 2009 to january 2017. Since "By March 2013, the S&P had recovered all of its losses from the financial crisis soaring past the highs from 2007 and the prior highs from the tech bubble of 2000", that would _seem_ to indicate that the economy - by _some_ measure - had recovered.

> And the reporting of the Trump economic growth of only 2.4% was fraudulent also but that is the sort of thing you lap up like the rest of the shit you love to claim.

Post proof to the contrary.

> We have seen every single department of our government corrupted by the Democrats. Too bad you weren't in Afghanistan and left behind.

Too bad you made it back from vietnam.

jbeattie

unread,
Sep 21, 2021, 6:13:39 PMSep 21
to
On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 7:57:05 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
You could drop one out of a Cesna 150. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W54. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khyZI3RK2lE&ab_channel=Mobius08

-- Jay Beattie.

Tom Kunich

unread,
Sep 21, 2021, 6:35:54 PMSep 21
to
Jr., when were you in the Air Force and what B52 wing did you serve in?

Tom Kunich

unread,
Sep 21, 2021, 6:45:50 PMSep 21
to

Frank Krygowski

unread,
Sep 21, 2021, 7:19:48 PMSep 21
to
On 9/21/2021 4:38 PM, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, September 19, 2021 at 12:07:00 PM UTC-4, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> Why don't you say something really stupid like "Obama wasn't President in 2007" after the election had been won by him?
>
> Obama was president in 2007? Funny considering the election was held in 2008, and he wasn't sworn in until january 2009.
>
>> "The financial effects of the Great Recession were similarly outsized: Home prices fell approximately 30 percent, on average, from their mid-2006 peak to mid-2009, while the S&P 500 index fell 57 percent from its October 2007 peak to its trough in March 2009. The net worth of US households and nonprofit organizations fell from a peak of approximately $69 trillion in 2007 to a trough of $55 trillion in 2009."
>>
>> I realize that with your really important college education you cannot even figure out how long an economy can grow even at the fraudulent 3.5% claimed after 2009,
>> but let's just say that during Obama the market NEVER recovered the losses of his Great Recession you stupid ass.
>
> So you write above that the S&P fell from its' high in oct 2007 to its' low in march 2009, and your other quote from the Fed notes it lasted until June 2009.
> - Obama wasn't sworn in until january 2009, So that means recession occurred 15 moths before obama was sworn in (not to mention the fact that it was bush who signed the TARP legislation in 2008, may rewatching his press conference in september of that year might help jog you memory - https://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2008/09/print/20080924-10.html). It's going to be fun watching you try to maintain the claim that obama caused the recession.
>
> Equally funny watching you try to maintain that the economy never recovered under obama. Since you picked the S&P 500 as an example, this is from https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/041015/what-history-sp-500.asp
>
> "By March 2013, the S&P had recovered all of its losses from the financial crisis soaring past the highs from 2007 and the prior highs from the tech bubble of 2000....... However, the rally didn't end in March 2013 and the S&P continued higher for nearly another seven years."
>
> Remember sparky (because we know you're having a difficult time with remembering things) Obama was president from january 2009 to january 2017. Since "By March 2013, the S&P had recovered all of its losses from the financial crisis soaring past the highs from 2007 and the prior highs from the tech bubble of 2000", that would _seem_ to indicate that the economy - by _some_ measure - had recovered.

This sort of documented rebuttal of Tom's nonsense has been posted
dozens of times - not only regarding economic facts, but regarding many
other topics. It has absolutely no effect on Tom. He employs chaotic
mental gymnastics to avoid changing his mind, no matter the evidence.

Tom's mind has been enslaved by the extreme right conspiracy industry.
He believes nothing except that which is fed to him by whacko websites
or Fox News.

Then there is his astonishing incompetence at bicycle work. All this
seems to indicate we're watching the slow motion wreckage of a human
mind. It would be sad, if Tom weren't so damned obnoxious.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Tom Kunich

unread,
Sep 21, 2021, 7:35:23 PMSep 21
to
rank, beyond shooting your mouth off, do you have any personal investment in the markets that would give you and actual real live experience with the markets? Funny that when we were being told that the Obama markets were coming back strong that no one I know was making any money and my investments were completely in the doldrums. And when we're being told that Trump's market was only 2.4% annual that I was making $12,000 a month on my half million.

ritzann...@gmail.com

unread,
Sep 21, 2021, 7:47:19 PMSep 21
to
Someone else responded to your Obama wasn't president in 2007 remark so I will avoid responding to it.

But above you also state the following:
"And the reporting of the Trump economic growth of only 2.4% was fraudulent also"
Tommy said this above.

Here is an internet link where you can find the annual GDP % for the USA.
https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/USA/united-states/gdp-growth-rate

Trump president years and GDP % each year:
2017 2.33%
2018 3.00%
2019 2.16%
2020 -3.49% Please Note, this is a NEGATIVE MINUS growth.

Trump was inaugurated January 20, 2017 and was dis-inaugurated on January 20, 2021. So maybe I am cheating a tiny bit by using the calendar years of 2017 and 2020 for his term when in reality the first 20 days of January affect things a tiny bit. But I doubt there are any numbers for GDP based upon days. Just whole months is the smallest denominator.

Average of the above four years of GDP % growth is 1.00%. I am not sure who or where that 2.4% number Tommy yips about came from. But the average GDP growth rate for Trump's four years as president was a pathetic 1.00%.

Everyone is free to do their own search for GDP percentage growth rates and see if they match up with the numbers I used above. I posted my link for GDP % each year.

Frank Krygowski

unread,
Sep 21, 2021, 8:13:58 PMSep 21
to
Is that what you "remember"?


--
- Frank Krygowski

ritzann...@gmail.com

unread,
Sep 21, 2021, 8:25:10 PMSep 21
to
Oh my gosh Tommy. You consistently demonstrate your lack of education over and over again. I know you are elderly, but it is never too late to learn. Please consider going back to school and getting an education. It will really do you a world of good.

In a reply above you stated the following:
cycl...@gmail.com
Sep 19, 2021, 11:07:00 AM (2 days ago)
And the reporting of the Trump economic growth of only 2.4% was fraudulent also but that is the sort of thing you lap up like the rest of the shit you love to claim.

And now in this reply, the one I am responding to, you state the following:
On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 6:35:23 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> And when we're being told that Trump's market was only 2.4% annual that I was making $12,000 a month on my half million.

I find it almost impossible to believe, but yet you have just demonstrated it, do you not know what the difference between "economic growth" and "market" is? Let me educate you. Economic growth is generally, always, thought of as GDP. Gross Domestic Product. What the country produces each year. How much business grows overall in the USA. Economic growth equals GDP. Whereas market is the performance of the stock market. The Standard & Poor's 500 index, the Dow Jones 30 index, the NASDAQ index, as well as many mutual funds such as the ones by Vanguard that have Total Market and S&P 500 and Nasdaq QQQ as their stocks. These are all large, diverse stock mutual funds that can be used to represent the market. The stock market.

I realize it is extremely difficult for you to learn or understand. But the stock market and the USA GDP economic growth are NOT the same thing. Usually they are somewhat correlated, but they are not exactly tied to one another. For instance. In 2020, the COVID year. The S&P 500 index saw a 16.26% positive return. Very good annual return. Yet, the USA GDP % DECLINED NEGATIVE 3.49%. Do you see how they are not exactly the same?

In my life I have almost always interacted with college educated people. Parents, friends, co-workers, all college educated. You are one of the very few uneducated people I have ever conversed with. I realize I meet many uneducated people in day to day life such as check out people at stores. But I don't really have conversations with those people. Your lack of mental abilities really makes me wonder if the USA and the entire world will survive with such ineffective people in it.

Oh, one last denigration of you. The S&P 500 returned an average of 14.58% annual return during Trump's four years of 2017-2020. I have no idea where you made up that nonsensical 2.4% number.

ritzann...@gmail.com

unread,
Sep 21, 2021, 8:32:38 PMSep 21
to
On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 6:35:23 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> And when we're being told that Trump's market was only 2.4% annual that I was making $12,000 a month on my half million.

$12,000 per month equals $144,000 per year. Half million is $500,000. $144,000 divided by $500,000 equals 28.8% annual return. Pretty darn good boy. You are putting old Warren Buffet to shame with investing performance like this. Why don't you have a cable television show giving financial advice? Or a radio call in show? Or write a book about investing?

John B.

unread,
Sep 21, 2021, 9:15:04 PMSep 21
to
On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 07:47:05 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
But Tommy Boy, you wrote "The B47 first few in 1947 and was the heavy
bomber of choice from thereon until delivery of the B52"
And now you tell us that the B-29 was used because it was a heavy
bomber.

If the B-47 was the "heavy bomber of choice" then why did they use the
B-29 in Korea?

Your seeming assertion that an airplane is somehow an "Atom Bomber" or
(apparently) "Not an Atom Bomber" simply displays your total ignorance
of the subject as bomber type aircraft used by the Air Force from
about 1944 until the B-52, and perhaps later, had the capability to
carry and drop any sort of bomb whether conventional or "atom".

As for "what history is", I don't have to read it, I lived it, or at
least the part we are discussing.

--
Cheers,

John B.

John B.

unread,
Sep 21, 2021, 9:23:37 PMSep 21
to
Current, or perhaps better to say, atomic weapons post WW II, are
small enough to be carried on even singe engine "fighter" type
aircraft. In fact the "Little Boy" bomb dropped on Hiroshima was small
enough, at least from looking at photos, that a B-29 could have
carried 2.
--
Cheers,

John B.

John B.

unread,
Sep 21, 2021, 9:52:52 PMSep 21
to
On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 10:15:29 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
Tommy Boy, you keep telling us about your career in the A.F and all
the things you know but:

The design bomb capacity of the B-29 was 20,000 lbs. the design bomb
capacity of the B-52 was 70,000lbs. In numbers the B-29 can carry 32
500 lb. bombs in two bomb bays. B-52's used in Vietnam could carry as
many as 108 500lb. bombs in internal and external racks.
--
Cheers,

John B.

John B.

unread,
Sep 21, 2021, 11:46:58 PMSep 21
to
Francis Bacon - 1560 - 1626 has been quoted as saying,
“Man prefers to believe what he prefers to be true.”

So Tommy was "outed" some 400 years ago (:-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

John B.

unread,
Sep 21, 2021, 11:51:58 PMSep 21
to
>rank, beyond shooting your mouth off, do you have any personal r investment in the markets that would give you and actual real live experience with the markets? Funny that when we were being told that the Obama markets were coming back strong that no one I know was making any money and my investments were completely in the doldrums. And when we're being told that Trump's market was only 2.4% annual that I was making $12,000 a month on my half million.


Is Tommy rational?

Well Frank states that "there is his astonishing incompetence at
bicycle work. All this seems to indicate we're watching the slow
motion wreckage of a human mind."

And Tommy rebuts this statement by writing, "do you have any personal
r investment in the markets"

One might well be inclined to think that Frank got it right (:-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

funkma...@hotmail.com

unread,
Sep 22, 2021, 7:49:58 AMSep 22
to
On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 7:19:48 PM UTC-4, Frank Krygowski wrote:

> > Remember sparky (because we know you're having a difficult time with remembering things) Obama was president from january 2009 to january 2017. Since "By March 2013, the S&P had recovered all of its losses from the financial crisis soaring past the highs from 2007 and the prior highs from the tech bubble of 2000", that would _seem_ to indicate that the economy - by _some_ measure - had recovered.
> This sort of documented rebuttal of Tom's nonsense has been posted
> dozens of times - not only regarding economic facts, but regarding many
> other topics. It has absolutely no effect on Tom. He employs chaotic
> mental gymnastics to avoid changing his mind, no matter the evidence.

I know, we've all been through this before with him. Last time I brought up the fact that bush signed the TARP legislation before the 2008 election, he decided to try and evade the fact that he was full of shit by blaming clinton for the recession. It's still fun watching do his q-anon dance.

>
> Tom's mind has been enslaved by the extreme right conspiracy industry.
> He believes nothing except that which is fed to him by whacko websites
> or Fox News.
>
> Then there is his astonishing incompetence at bicycle work. All this
> seems to indicate we're watching the slow motion wreckage of a human
> mind. It would be sad, if Tom weren't so damned obnoxious.

We should start a Tommy's Top Ten of Cycling Incompetence. Here's a few off the top of my head (in no particular order)
- couldn't figure out why his chain was skipping until Andrew Muzi told him to lubricate it.
- couldn't figure out why his bike computer showed his current speed declining while his average speed was increasing (of note, tommy claims to be the best software engineer he's ever met).
- claims it's possible to shift gears on a bike without pedaling.
- claims to be able to train by power without using a power meter.

Feel free to add to the list!

>
> --
> - Frank Krygowski

funkma...@hotmail.com

unread,
Sep 22, 2021, 8:05:29 AMSep 22
to
On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 7:35:23 PM UTC-4, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
.
> rank, beyond shooting your mouth off, do you have any personal investment in the markets that
> would give you and actual real live experience with the markets? Funny that when we were being
> told that the Obama markets were coming back strong that no one I know was making any money
> and my investments were completely in the doldrums.

You were no doubt aware that the economy was improving dramatically, but since there was a democrat in office you refused to follow any sound investment advice, and instead undoubtedly did some really, really stupid financial moves, My portfolio did exceptionally well during the obama years. That fact that yours didn't is only because you're an idiot.

> And when we're being told that Trump's market was only 2.4% annual that I was making $12,000 a month on my half million.

a) It was annualized GDP that increased 2.4% under trump, not the stock markets, more of an indication that you are completely clueless when it comes to investing
2) You don't have 500K invested - you don't have 500K in total except for the value of your mommy's house (maybe).
iii) 12K a month return on a 500K principle is about 25%. Funny how you're such a financial genius that you're making 25% now, but lost money under obama (which no one else did), still more of an indication that you are completely clueless when it comes to investing.

Tom Kunich

unread,
Sep 22, 2021, 9:54:47 AMSep 22
to
Gee, fancy that. A college degree has given you the ability to add. I'm shocked. You consider that return to be so remarkable that I should give advice. Another demonstration of how little you know of the market. A friend of mine is day trading and making $6,000 a week on the average and he only uses $6,000 for investing.

You want advice? Take all of your money and invest it into China.

Tom Kunich

unread,
Sep 22, 2021, 10:10:11 AMSep 22
to
Well, at least you continue to be good for a laugh. You should get together with "funkasshole" and invent another world altogether in which I say what you would like to criticize. The B29 was a great propeller aircraft heavy bomber. But they wouldn't fly high enough nor fast enough to drop nuclear weapons and get out of the way in time. We can listen to the morons tell us about B29's dropping the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombs without even a clue that the cold war bombs were 7 times that size. Or that the Russian bombs should actually sink New York Island.

I was in SAC and saw what actually was happening up close and personal as I suppose you did too. To have the Jr. Gee boys telling us about bombers and what load they would carry is pretty funny. In Vietnam we ran OUT of bombs and had to use bombs 30% larger than normal and so used the largest bombs we could load on the B52's and that was 15,000 lbs total and that pulled the hard points on the wing tips where we were carrying 1,500 lbers where 500 lbers were supposed to be mounted. This shortened the life span of the D's. Our airframe guys were working around the clock to keep stress cracks out of the airframe by replacing panels. But the Jr. Gee Boy knows more about the B-52 than people that worked on them.

Tom Kunich

unread,
Sep 22, 2021, 10:13:02 AMSep 22
to
Feel free to invent anything I supposedly said. You haven't told me when you were in the Air Force and worked on B52's. I'm still waiting for that.

Tom Kunich

unread,
Sep 22, 2021, 10:17:40 AMSep 22
to
Again you feel it necessary to invent your world. You have no investments. So you couldn't have done well in the Obama years. The social media did well since they were willing to kiss Obama's ass. But the rest of the business world died. So tell me ALL about how I should have invested in Facebook or Google or Apple. I would give them 2 cents. And now I turned down a job at Apple. That company that was founded and made a success by people without degrees that wouldn't hire a person without a degree. Only now that all of the EE's are gone they want to stoop so low as to hire someone with actual experience. Too bad. Let them die.

funkma...@hotmail.com

unread,
Sep 22, 2021, 10:50:52 AMSep 22
to
You still haven't quite figured out this internet thingie, eh sparky? IT _never_ forgets. Every thing I listed above is stored away in the cloud for as long as the cloud will exist (though I'll note that he deleted the entire thread where he thoroughly embarrassed himself about his bike computer confusion).

> You haven't told me when you were in the Air Force and worked on B52's. I'm still waiting for that.

I wasn't in the USAF, and I never worked on B-52s. Both of which are completely irrelevant to:

from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_B-52_Stratofortress
Bombs: Approximately 70,000 lb (31,500 kg) mixed ordnance; bombs, mines, missiles, in various configurations

from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_B-29_Superfortress
5,000 lb (2,300 kg) over 1,600 mi (2,600 km; 1,400 nmi) radius at high altitude
12,000 lb (5,400 kg) over 1,600 mi (2,600 km; 1,400 nmi) radius at medium altitude
20,000 lb (9,100 kg) maximum over short distances at low altitude
Could be modified to carry two 22,000 lb (10,000 kg) Grand Slam bombs externally.

These are called Facts, sparky. If you're going to refute them, you need to post some sort of evidence. Claiming these facts are wrong because I was never in the Air Force may make some sort of sense in your perverted version of reality, but it doesn't work for anyone else. By your "logic", you shouldn't be able to comment on climate change because you've never been a climatologist, or comment on the economy because you're not an economist, or comment on politics because you're not a politician. in otherwords, you should really just shut the fuck up about anything in general, since the only thing you've really done in your life is to be a loser who can't hold a job.

funkma...@hotmail.com

unread,
Sep 22, 2021, 11:17:48 AMSep 22
to
On Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 10:17:40 AM UTC-4, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 5:05:29 AM UTC-7, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 7:35:23 PM UTC-4, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> > .
> > > rank, beyond shooting your mouth off, do you have any personal investment in the markets that
> > > would give you and actual real live experience with the markets? Funny that when we were being
> > > told that the Obama markets were coming back strong that no one I know was making any money
> > > and my investments were completely in the doldrums.
> > You were no doubt aware that the economy was improving dramatically, but since there was a democrat in office you refused to follow any sound investment advice, and instead undoubtedly did some really, really stupid financial moves, My portfolio did exceptionally well during the obama years. That fact that yours didn't is only because you're an idiot.
> > > And when we're being told that Trump's market was only 2.4% annual that I was making $12,000 a month on my half million.
> > a) It was annualized GDP that increased 2.4% under trump, not the stock markets, more of an indication that you are completely clueless when it comes to investing
> > 2) You don't have 500K invested - you don't have 500K in total except for the value of your mommy's house (maybe).
> > iii) 12K a month return on a 500K principle is about 25%. Funny how you're such a financial genius that you're making 25% now, but lost money under obama (which no one else did), still more of an indication that you are completely clueless when it comes to investing.
>
> Again you feel it necessary to invent your world.

Everything I've written is verifiable.

> You have no investments. So you couldn't have done well in the Obama years.

Funny, my Fidelity, Putnam, and LPL Financial statements for that period tell a very different story

> The social media did well since they were willing to kiss Obama's ass.

yeah, that's why <eyeroll>.....

> But the rest of the business world died.

Right, no other business besides social media showed any growth or profit from january 2009 to january 2017. Sure.....from january 2009 to january 2017 The S&P rose over 160%. If you're under some sort of delusion that constitutes "the rest of the business world died", it's still more of an indication that you are completely clueless when it comes to investing.

> So tell me ALL about how I should have invested in Facebook or Google or Apple. I would give them 2 cents.

Your loss, stupid.

> And now I turned down a job at Apple.

Liar.

> That company that was founded and made a success by people without degrees that wouldn't hire a person without a degree.
> Only now that all of the EE's are gone they want to stoop so low as to hire someone with actual experience. Too bad. Let them die.

Let who die? Apple? yeah, that's gonna happen...gawd yer an idiot...

Frank Krygowski

unread,
Sep 22, 2021, 11:21:13 AMSep 22
to
On 9/22/2021 10:17 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> ...I turned down a job at Apple. That company that was founded and made a
success by people without degrees that wouldn't hire a person without a
degree. Only now that all of the EE's are gone they want to stoop so low
as to hire someone with actual experience. Too bad. Let them die.

It will be interesting to watch Apple die, and to hear Tim Cook announce
"Oh, if only we had hired Tom Kunich!"

:-)

--
- Frank Krygowski

Tom Kunich

unread,
Sep 22, 2021, 11:39:52 AMSep 22
to
Tell us how many patents you have to prove that you're an engineer Frank. You seem to be one that doesn't feel the need to correct the bullshit thrown about here if it is against me.

Not to mention your claim that if you don't have a college degree you can't get hired in Springfield to drive a truck

Tom Kunich

unread,
Sep 22, 2021, 11:46:58 AMSep 22
to
I'm still waiting for your claim of knowledge of the B52. You still haven't told us when you were in the Air Force and what SAC unit that would give you actual knowledge. Why is that? Because you're so good at the truth?

Gee, it really hurts my feelings that you don't believe I got a call from Apple. Why that just tortures me to know. You are not only a nobody, but you have shown that you're less intelligent than even Frank - that nobody from nowhere.

Do you feel the need to show us all that you don't know shit about the stock markets as well as anything else?

funkma...@hotmail.com

unread,
Sep 22, 2021, 12:01:32 PMSep 22
to
For the third time, it's right here:

from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_B-52_Stratofortress
Bombs: Approximately 70,000 lb (31,500 kg) mixed ordnance; bombs, mines, missiles, in various configurations

from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_B-29_Superfortress
5,000 lb (2,300 kg) over 1,600 mi (2,600 km; 1,400 nmi) radius at high altitude
12,000 lb (5,400 kg) over 1,600 mi (2,600 km; 1,400 nmi) radius at medium altitude
20,000 lb (9,100 kg) maximum over short distances at low altitude
Could be modified to carry two 22,000 lb (10,000 kg) Grand Slam bombs externally.

> You still haven't told us when you were in the Air Force and what SAC unit that would give you actual knowledge. Why is that? Because you're so good at the truth?

Again, for the third time, I wasn't in the USAF, and I never worked on B-52s. Both of which are completely irrelevant to the facts. If you're going to refute them, you need to post some sort of evidence. Claiming these facts are wrong because I was never in the Air Force may make some sort of sense in your perverted version of reality, but it doesn't work for anyone else. By your "logic", you shouldn't be able to comment on climate change because you've never been a climatologist, or comment on the economy because you're not an economist, or comment on politics because you're not a politician. in otherwords, you should really just shut the fuck up about anything in general, since the only thing you've really done in your life is to be a loser who can't hold a job.
>
> Gee, it really hurts my feelings that you don't believe I got a call from Apple. Why that just tortures me to know. You are not only a nobody,
> but you have shown that you're less intelligent than even Frank

Says the guy that thinks obama is responsible for a recession that started 18 months before he took office.

> - that nobody from nowhere.
>
> Do you feel the need to show us all that you don't know shit about the stock markets as well as anything else?

Care to show some proof that from january 2009 to january 2017 the business world "died" except for social media? Or even some proof that shows any of the major market indices in the red for that period? Keep typing sparky, just remember we're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you.

Tom Kunich

unread,
Sep 22, 2021, 12:06:38 PMSep 22
to
I'm still waiting for you to tell us what you know about the market and investing? Are you talking about your 401k that you have $1,200 in after working for the year that you did before deciding that you could make more money off of unemployment? Are you possibly my ex-son-in-law? He is the same sort as you - he knows all about the market but lives on unemployment and disability when he can get it.

funkma...@hotmail.com

unread,
Sep 22, 2021, 12:35:04 PMSep 22
to
On Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 12:06:38 PM UTC-4, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:

> I'm still waiting for you to tell us what you know about the market and investing?

I'll consider the fact that you didn't comment on bomber payloads as an admission that you're wrong, but you're too much of an arrogant coward to admit it. As far as my knowledge of markets, it's obviously vastly superior to yours given that I made money during the obama years, and I don't live under some delusion that the economy didn't recover during obama's time in office.

> Are you talking about your 401k that you have $1,200 in after working for the year that you did before deciding that you could make more money off of unemployment?

Well sparky, your pathetic attempt at a strawman argument notwithstanding, considering that the last time I took an unemployment check was after I got laid-off from Hewlett-Packard in 2002 (and had another job in three weeks) that would be a no. I'm quite happy with the status of my two 401Ks and independent IRA right now, as well as my non-retirement portfolio.

> Are you possibly my ex-son-in-law? He is the same sort as you - he knows all about the market but lives on unemployment and disability when he can get it.

Since I'm neither unemployed (unlike you) or disabled (unlike you) but actually a contributing member of society (unlike you), I doubt we're the same sort. Have you considered that idea that he looks at your inability to keep a job as some sort of life goal to emulate? Though I shudder to think what sort of pathetic loser would look to you as a role model.

jbeattie

unread,
Sep 22, 2021, 2:20:32 PMSep 22
to
Please keep contributing, at least until I get my last SS check -- and my wife too. I'll send you (or my PR will send you) an e-mail and let you know when you can stop contributing. I want to be a SS welfare slag just like Tom, except not crazy and living in Oakland.

-- Jay Beattie.



ritzann...@gmail.com

unread,
Sep 22, 2021, 4:12:20 PMSep 22
to
This imaginary friend of yours. I say imaginary because I really doubt you have any friends at all given your personality as demonstrated on this forum. And your nonsensical day trading return numbers. $6000 per week return on $6000 capital investment. So he is returning 100% each week. 52 weeks per year, less the 10 or 12 days the market is closed for holidays each year. So lets just round it to 50 trading weeks per year. So his income is $300,000 per year. For fun, I am going to ignore the compound aspect. This means he made $6000 last week he could invest and make $12000 this week. And next week he could make $24000 since he got a 100% return this week. And $48000 the following week. Etc. etc. all year long. Compounding. We will keep the math real simple and pretend he saved in the bank each week's income. So he earned gross $300,000 on his $6000 capital. I thought you were magnificent with your $144,000 return on $500,000 capital, 28.8% return. But this guy is extra extra magnificent.

Apparently you are not much of an entrepreneur. You could have this guy write a book or make a video and sell it for a billion dollars. Get to it Tommy!!!!!!

ritzann...@gmail.com

unread,
Sep 22, 2021, 4:37:19 PMSep 22
to
On Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 9:17:40 AM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 5:05:29 AM UTC-7, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 7:35:23 PM UTC-4, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> > .
> > > rank, beyond shooting your mouth off, do you have any personal investment in the markets that
> > > would give you and actual real live experience with the markets? Funny that when we were being
> > > told that the Obama markets were coming back strong that no one I know was making any money
> > > and my investments were completely in the doldrums.
> > You were no doubt aware that the economy was improving dramatically, but since there was a democrat in office you refused to follow any sound investment advice, and instead undoubtedly did some really, really stupid financial moves, My portfolio did exceptionally well during the obama years. That fact that yours didn't is only because you're an idiot.
> > > And when we're being told that Trump's market was only 2.4% annual that I was making $12,000 a month on my half million.
> > a) It was annualized GDP that increased 2.4% under trump, not the stock markets, more of an indication that you are completely clueless when it comes to investing
> > 2) You don't have 500K invested - you don't have 500K in total except for the value of your mommy's house (maybe).
> > iii) 12K a month return on a 500K principle is about 25%. Funny how you're such a financial genius that you're making 25% now, but lost money under obama (which no one else did), still more of an indication that you are completely clueless when it comes to investing.

> Again you feel it necessary to invent your world. You have no investments. So you couldn't have done well in the Obama years. The social media did well since they were willing to kiss Obama's ass. But the rest of the business world died.

Tommy, are you really the dumbest moron that has ever walked the face of the earth? Your posts continually confirm that.

Tommy says "But the rest of the business world died."

Now I am going to use the return of the S&P 500 index fund as a representation of the business world. I know that is not correct because stock price performance and business success are not always perfectly correlated. But in this thread we are somewhat associating stock returns and economic development as equal.

Obama becomes President on January 20, 2009. S&P 500 closes at 805.22.
Obama ends President on January 20, 2017. S&P 500 closes at 2271.31.

The S&P 500 gained 1466.09 under Obama's eight years as President of the USA. A total POSITIVE GAIN of 182% to the PLUS side.

Do you feel like a dummy now Tommy? Now that I have used facts once again to prove you are stupid and a liar.

Tom Kunich

unread,
Sep 22, 2021, 6:42:35 PMSep 22
to

Tom Kunich

unread,
Sep 22, 2021, 6:59:19 PMSep 22
to
Then why don't you tell us how much money you made from your investments during Obama?

Firstly, after inflation the markets only rose 66% in 8 yrs. And it was not a GENERAL ride but in specific areas - largely the smart phone and social media.

Stupid asses like you claimed that employment increased when it dropped precipitously when Obama's regime claimed that if you didn't continue to report to the employment office AFTER your unemployment ran out that you became "not looking for a job hence out of the employment numbers." The proof of this? Jobs only increased by 5% in 8 yrs.

The Federal Debt increased 128%. And worst of all - home ownership DROPPED by 4%. So much for the American dream you blithering idiot.

After claiming to be CPA, you certainly never thought to actually look the numbers up. Like every Democrat Presidency since the Kennedy assassination, there hasn't been one single word of truth to come out of the White House.

ritzann...@gmail.com

unread,
Sep 22, 2021, 11:16:04 PMSep 22
to
On Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 5:59:19 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 1:37:19 PM UTC-7, russell...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > On Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 9:17:40 AM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > On Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 5:05:29 AM UTC-7, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > > > On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 7:35:23 PM UTC-4, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > > .
> > > > > rank, beyond shooting your mouth off, do you have any personal investment in the markets that
> > > > > would give you and actual real live experience with the markets? Funny that when we were being
> > > > > told that the Obama markets were coming back strong that no one I know was making any money
> > > > > and my investments were completely in the doldrums.
> > > > You were no doubt aware that the economy was improving dramatically, but since there was a democrat in office you refused to follow any sound investment advice, and instead undoubtedly did some really, really stupid financial moves, My portfolio did exceptionally well during the obama years. That fact that yours didn't is only because you're an idiot.
> > > > > And when we're being told that Trump's market was only 2.4% annual that I was making $12,000 a month on my half million.
> > > > a) It was annualized GDP that increased 2.4% under trump, not the stock markets, more of an indication that you are completely clueless when it comes to investing
> > > > 2) You don't have 500K invested - you don't have 500K in total except for the value of your mommy's house (maybe).
> > > > iii) 12K a month return on a 500K principle is about 25%. Funny how you're such a financial genius that you're making 25% now, but lost money under obama (which no one else did), still more of an indication that you are completely clueless when it comes to investing.
> >
> > > Again you feel it necessary to invent your world. You have no investments. So you couldn't have done well in the Obama years. The social media did well since they were willing to kiss Obama's ass. But the rest of the business world died.
> > Tommy, are you really the dumbest moron that has ever walked the face of the earth? Your posts continually confirm that.
> >
> > Tommy says "But the rest of the business world died."
> >
> > Now I am going to use the return of the S&P 500 index fund as a representation of the business world. I know that is not correct because stock price performance and business success are not always perfectly correlated. But in this thread we are somewhat associating stock returns and economic development as equal.
> >
> > Obama becomes President on January 20, 2009. S&P 500 closes at 805.22.
> > Obama ends President on January 20, 2017. S&P 500 closes at 2271.31.
> >
> > The S&P 500 gained 1466.09 under Obama's eight years as President of the USA. A total POSITIVE GAIN of 182% to the PLUS side.
> >
> > Do you feel like a dummy now Tommy? Now that I have used facts once again to prove you are stupid and a liar.
> > So tell me ALL about how I should have invested in Facebook or Google or Apple. I would give them 2 cents. And now I turned down a job at Apple. That company that was founded and made a success by people without degrees that wouldn't hire a person without a degree. Only now that all of the EE's are gone they want to stoop so low as to hire someone with actual experience. Too bad. Let them die.


Tommy, you are tiring.

> Then why don't you tell us how much money you made from your investments during Obama?

Much more money made by me under Obama than under Trump. MUCH more.


>
> Firstly, after inflation the markets only rose 66% in 8 yrs. And it was not a GENERAL ride but in specific areas - largely the smart phone and social media.

Always some excuse by you. I gave you the facts for the rise in the S&P 500 index. It clearly shows the increase under Obama. Your nonsense about it only going up 66% compared to the 182% it actually did rise is the exact same as your nonsense about no one dying of Covid. And the vaccines killing more than Covid.



>
> Stupid asses like you claimed that employment increased when it dropped precipitously when Obama's regime claimed that if you didn't continue to report to the employment office AFTER your unemployment ran out that you became "not looking for a job hence out of the employment numbers." The proof of this? Jobs only increased by 5% in 8 yrs.
>
> The Federal Debt increased 128%. And worst of all - home ownership DROPPED by 4%. So much for the American dream you blithering idiot.

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/GFDEBTN
Federal debt on Jan 1, 2009: 11.126 trillion Obama start
Federal debt on Jan 1, 2013: 16.771 trillion Obama end first term
Federal debt on Jan 1, 2017: 19.846 trillion Obama end second term, Trump start
Federal debt on Jan 1, 2021: 28.132 trillion Trump end
The above numbers were downloaded from the St. Louis Federal Reserve website at the link above.

The facts above say Obama added to the federal debt 5.6 in his first ter. Obama added 3.1 in his second term. Trump added 8.3 trillion in debt in his one and only term as president before the great and knowledgeable and wonderful Biden came into office. So Trump added almost as much federal debt in four years as Obama did in eight years. Trump was twice as wasteful as Obama. Just one more example of how Obama was much better than Trump.

John B.

unread,
Sep 22, 2021, 11:16:10 PMSep 22
to
On Wed, 22 Sep 2021 07:10:08 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich