Vaccines and the New England Journal of Medicine.

Tom Kunich

Jun 21, 2022, 12:18:27 PM6/21/22
I wonder what it feels like to trust your government to tell you the truth about anything at all?

https://jdrucker.substack.com/p/conspiracy-theory-confirmed-covid?utm_source=email

Turns out that you're more likely to catch covid-19 if you've been vaccinated. The disease itself is mild and if you acquire it normally you have perhaps years of natural immunity.

If you have the booster shots, you have approximately the same immunity as if you acquired the illness naturally but the immunity only lasts 3 to 5 months unlike the naturally acquired immunity.

Sort of lends an entirely new outlook on the fact that the management of the NIH and Fauci were "gifted" $300 Million by the vaccine companies for promoting vaccinations doesn't it?

John B.

Jun 21, 2022, 6:01:34 PM6/21/22
tOn Tue, 21 Jun 2022 09:18:23 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
Gee, I hate to mention it but your reference mentions a study by the
New England Journal of Medicine so I went to their site
https://www.nejm.org/coronavirus
and strangely the study mentioned in your post wasn't there.
--
Cheers,

John B.

patrick

Jun 21, 2022, 7:16:41 PM6/21/22

Tom Kunich

Jun 21, 2022, 7:30:19 PM6/21/22
On Tuesday, June 21, 2022 at 3:01:34 PM UTC-7, John B. wrote:
Gee John I hate to mention it but if you can't use google well enough to find the New England Journal of Medicine and look it up in their index why did anyone trust you with a gun? Why is it that you're too lazy to do your own work? Old age?

Tom Kunich

Jun 21, 2022, 7:46:07 PM6/21/22
Actually the test procedure was not what I would call very effective. PCR could be used to detect infection level SARS but the operator has to be far more competent than the one's that have been reported. Most of the reported PCR tests were clearly run by lab technicians and not a doctor. It is difficult for me to judge that because the people I world for developed all the methodology and so were extremely competent but hearing that they've been doing 40 cycles for tests tells me that only entirely incompetent people are doing the PCR tests. 40 cycles is a multiplication factor of 1.1 Trillion meaning that ONE SARS virus would show HIGHLY positive IF the lab tech could tell the difference between the various corona viruses which are the most common virus there is. One SARS virus is perfectly harmless. People with almost useless immune systems could still defeat it.

Tom Kunich

Jun 21, 2022, 7:54:54 PM6/21/22
I should also add this. 1,500 covid-19 death samples were submitted to a rather world famous virologist immunologist's lab and of all 1,500 samples they found ZERO SARS-Cov-2 samples. They detected some influenza A and some influenza B but no SARS and most of the deaths appeared to be from natural causes.

This is backed up by the CDC statistics page that shows only 8,000 people having died from upper respiratory system infections. And the latest mortality statistics in Ireland where originally 5,500 covid deaths were reported but the latest Mortality statistic for that time show NO change in mortality from 2 years before the covid scare.

John B.

Jun 21, 2022, 8:13:52 PM6/21/22
Yup, I read that and it states"
immunity all showed strong effectiveness (>70%) against severe,
critical, or fatal Covid-19 due to BA.2 infection."

Which is not what Tommy wrote. I quote:
"Turns out that you're more likely to catch covid-19 if you've been
vaccinated."
--
Cheers,

John B.

patrick

Jun 21, 2022, 8:32:43 PM6/21/22
link to 1500 covid-19 death sample?? Is this refutation in reference to the same thing?
https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-154815506152
This stuff gets so mushy after a while it's hard to tell what's connected to what. Regards, Pat

John B.

Jun 21, 2022, 8:41:51 PM6/21/22
On Tue, 21 Jun 2022 16:54:50 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
And the results of all this ranting and raving is 1,038,568 deaths due
to Covid-19.

Hooray! Hooray! The U.S. leads the world in the number of Covid
Deaths. Will you be erecting some short of Memorial edifice
celebrating this great feat?
--
Cheers,

John B.

Tom Kunich

Jun 22, 2022, 11:37:42 AM6/22/22
John, statements like that are an outright lie. Less than 1% of all covid cases are "severe" and the people in that category are all near natural deaths. The CDC VARES shows FAR more people dying from the vaccines than from covid-19 so exactly how can you throw about terms like "70% effective"?

Tom Kunich

Jun 22, 2022, 11:45:01 AM6/22/22
The problem with that "fact check" is that it directly contradictory to the facts - https://nworeport.me/2021/04/17/laboratories-in-the-us-cant-find-covid-19-in-1500-positive-tests/

patrick

Jun 22, 2022, 3:13:02 PM6/22/22
Thanks, I'd prefer not to go to a website that might have been described by a famous spokesperson of the past pres admin as "alternative facts" Regards, Pat

Tom Kunich

Jun 22, 2022, 3:42:02 PM6/22/22
Do you prefer not to believe the CDC statistics pages? Go to the following site, scroll down to "Options" "Select a Dashboard" Go to the far right of the page and mark "Weekly Number of Deaths by Cause Group" Then hit the button for "Update Dashboard"

Below this you will see a series of charts. Covid-19 is an infection of the upper respiratory track. As you can see, there was a small peak in respiratory deaths in late March and early April of 2020. Since that time the levels of respiratory disease deaths have been BELOW the 2015-2019 averages.

Now mark the "Total number above average by cause" and hit "Update Dashboard" again. The CDC Statistics page shows that 8,000 people have died from covid-19 WORST CASE.

Or do you believe the CDC top be lying to you to protect Biden from Covid.

Also there is even more shocking news from Ireland where 5500 deaths were attributed to covid-19 - the latest mortality statistics showed NO INCREASE IN MORTALITY. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKpnLda6hS4

Now I'm sure that you might be reticent to go to sites that Biden and group tell you not to because they may tell your lies, but the CDC is hardly one of them is it?

patrick

Jun 22, 2022, 9:38:36 PM6/22/22
Sorry Tom, but by my reading of the bar graph which is titled "Total number of deaths ABOVE (my caps) average since 2/1/2020, by cause of death". What is the average? Further what is the period of time they use for averaging?. Why do you directly state that the number located in "other diseases of the respiratory system " to mean covid- 19 only? Again, above average....what is the average # of covid-19 deaths? Sure , one can quibble as to the accuracy of a death certificate as to the cause of death and whether covid -19 was simply present or the cause. You may read that graph to show total # of covid - 19 deaths, I don't perceive it make that statement. Regards, Pat

Tom Kunich

Jun 23, 2022, 10:25:35 AM6/23/22
I would have thought it plain by the very title: Total number above average by cause. Exactly what is to interpret about that? And why are you attempting to force your beliefs, that appear to be that Lord Fauci would never lie to you, on the CDC?

Tom Kunich

Jun 23, 2022, 12:13:21 PM6/23/22
Patrick, they use the 5 year period of 2015 to 2019 as the average. This is clear if you read the CDC statics page that had the dashboard on it.

At present the British medical journal "Vaccines" had published a study blaming over a million deaths world wide on the thrombotic events caused by the mRNA vaccines.

You'll have to forgive me for getting angry about this when you do not seem to take this as a serious event. I had a close friend drop dead on a ride after being required to take the vaccinations by his Home Owners Association. There was no stress whatsoever on him and his brain stopped working from a stroke and he was dead before he hit the ground. I designed and programmed the long term heart/lung machine that kept his body alive until his sister could agree to turn it off. You don't seem to be taking the dangers of the vaccines anywhere near as serious as the mild covid-19 illness.

So I hardly think that this is something a person totally uneducated in medical R&D should be discussing.

sms

Jun 23, 2022, 12:19:10 PM6/23/22
On 6/21/2022 3:01 PM, John B. wrote:

<snip>

> Gee, I hate to mention it but your reference mentions a study by the
> New England Journal of Medicine so I went to their site
> https://www.nejm.org/coronavirus
> and strangely the study mentioned in your post wasn't there.

Why would you think it strange that something posted by Tom is not true?

Tom Kunich

Jun 23, 2022, 12:24:43 PM6/23/22
So you either didn't bother to look or do not know how to look and are calling me mistaken? Exactly why is that? What have you EVER done that would give you the idea that you know anything at all?

Tom Kunich

Jun 23, 2022, 12:27:29 PM6/23/22

Tom Kunich

Jun 23, 2022, 1:12:43 PM6/23/22
What is interesting is that these "safety" and "efficacy" tests were run on about 2,000 children maximum while they intend to force them upon several millions. Now I would be the first to agree that such tests give a good idea of the efficacy, we are seeing that MOST of the people that have been vaccinated have caught covid-19. The claim that the vaccinations cause lighter cases of the illness are totally without merit considering that less than 0.1% of all cases have been shown to be serious. In a test of 2,000 children this is NO serious cases at all making these studies meaningless.

patrick

Jun 23, 2022, 3:35:07 PM6/23/22
Can you supply a link that categorically states "At present the British medical journal "Vaccines" had published a study blaming over a million deaths world wide on the thrombotic events caused by the mRNA vaccines." I'd like to read that, as a journal stating such a thing would be of interest to me. Regards, Pat

Jeff Liebermann

Jun 23, 2022, 3:53:18 PM6/23/22
On Thu, 23 Jun 2022 09:27:23 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>https://expose-news.com/2022/06/15/vaccinated-4-in-5-covid-deaths-canada-since-feb/

None of the Canadian graphs on that page offer a link to its source.

The mention of:
"Source: Government of Canada Covid-19 Daily Epidemiology Update"
is vague and insufficient.

The link to the previous Canadian data on the Wayback Machine points
to a non-existent page:
<https://web.archive.org/save/https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/epidemiological-summary-covid-19-cases.html>
The web page is 8 days old and it already has disappeared from the
Wayback Machine? Unlikely, methinks. More probably it wasn't there
when the expose-news.com web page was original written.

Checking the first bar graph with Google Image Search and TinEye,
there is no other duplicate or similar copy of the graph found on the
internet. That means it was probably created specifically for the
occasion. In other words, it's a fake, as are probably the other
graphs on the expose-news.com page.

I suppose it wouldn't hurt (much) to mention that the "New England
Journal of Medicine" is in the USA, not Canada.

I really like your sources. Near the bottom of the expose-news.com
page, in red ink:
"The Expose is now censored by Google, Facebook, Twitter & PayPal."
Send money...

For Tom: You might find this video interesting:
"Why does Science News Suck So Much?"
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gn4rmQTZek> (12:45)
She has many good points. The one I want to point out is your awful
habit of pointing to web pages that obscure or fail to provide their
sources. Start here:
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gn4rmQTZek&t=103s>
After you've learned to use reputable sources, you can work on fixing
your chronic problem of failing to provide any sources and forcing the
reader to waste time finding your sources which you have at your
fingertips.

--
Jeff Liebermann je...@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272

Tom Kunich

Jun 23, 2022, 4:38:02 PM6/23/22
Tell me Jeff, And inform everyone here - when and where did you work in medical R&D? You seem to have an endless string of criticisms backed up by absolutely nothing. Oh, wait, that's right, you believe Fauci is God on Earth EVEN when he said that he was approving vaccinations for children despite any data whatsoever showing its safety.

Why you must certainly have a lot of children to protect.

Tom Kunich

Jun 23, 2022, 5:17:27 PM6/23/22

Jeff Liebermann

Jun 23, 2022, 5:31:07 PM6/23/22
On Thu, 23 Jun 2022 13:37:58 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

Looks like you didn't watch the video. You really should.

>Tell me Jeff, And inform everyone here - when and where did you work in medical R&D?

I hereby announce, to the gathered multitudes, that I have never and
probably never will, work in medical R&D. Is that sufficient or would
you prefer a notarized copy?

>You seem to have an endless string of criticisms backed up by absolutely
>nothing.

I provide most of my sources. You backup your criticisms, opinions,
pontifications, insults, etc with either nothing or some very dubious
sources.

>Oh, wait, that's right,

What's right? Everything you know is wrong. Even when a correct
answer couldn't possibly hurt what is left of your reputation, you
lie. That can only be intentional. Why do you lie so much? Can't
you see what it's doing to you?
"More Lies Lead to More Memory Impairments in Daily Life"
<https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyg.2022.822788/full>

>you believe Fauci is God on Earth EVEN when he said that he was
>approving vaccinations for children despite any data whatsoever
>showing its safety.

Hmmm... no source, no backup, no URL, no citations, no clue where you
found that alleged Dr Fauci quotation.

I'll believe in God. I'll believe some of what Dr Fauci has to offer.
I'll even believe in the government web sites that contradict
everything you have to offer. However, I would believe in you. It's
not that you might be wrong, or sometimes wrong, or don't understand
the topic. It's that your ALWAYS wrong. Every time and without fail.

>Why you must certainly have a lot of children to protect.

I don't have any children (that I know about). I almost got stuck
with a paternity suit and child support by a lady I barely knew.
Fortunately, the court declared me innocent when a blood test showed
that I could not have been the father.

Tom Kunich

Jun 23, 2022, 6:27:00 PM6/23/22
You declare you know nothing whatsoever and then tell us all about what you know nothing about as if you were an expert. Why you're just so impressive that everyone is standing in line to shake your hand and pat you on the back. Can't you see the line growing by the minute?

John B.

Jun 23, 2022, 8:18:37 PM6/23/22
On Thu, 23 Jun 2022 07:25:31 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
I wonder, with all of Tommy's ranting and raving about the stupidity
of masks, dangers of vaccination and all the other B.S. that he
announces, if he can answer one simple question:

Why did does California a state with a population of 39,512,223 have
92,274 Covid deaths, a rate of 2,335/1M, while a 3rd world nation like
Thailand with a population of 70,144,777 have only 30,546 Covid
deaths, a rate of 435/1M?

--
Cheers,

John B.

Frank Krygowski

Jun 23, 2022, 11:28:51 PM6/23/22
On 6/23/2022 3:53 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Jun 2022 09:27:23 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
> <cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> https://expose-news.com/2022/06/15/vaccinated-4-in-5-covid-deaths-canada-since-feb/
>
> None of the Canadian graphs on that page offer a link to its source.
>
> The mention of:
> "Source: Government of Canada Covid-19 Daily Epidemiology Update"
> is vague and insufficient.
>
> The link to the previous Canadian data on the Wayback Machine points
> to a non-existent page:
> <https://web.archive.org/save/https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/epidemiological-summary-covid-19-cases.html>
> The web page is 8 days old and it already has disappeared from the
> Wayback Machine? Unlikely, methinks. More probably it wasn't there
> when the expose-news.com web page was original written.
>
> Checking the first bar graph with Google Image Search and TinEye,
> there is no other duplicate or similar copy of the graph found on the
> internet. That means it was probably created specifically for the
> occasion. In other words, it's a fake, as are probably the other
> graphs on the expose-news.com page.

But it's such a well-respected web page! ... um, which is begging for
money, saying it's going broke and disappearing in six days unless we
save it.

The fiction market is tough, I guess.

--
- Frank Krygowski

ritzann...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2022, 12:18:42 AM6/24/22
https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#datatracker-home
1,010,089 Covid deaths. Tommy, please post a link from the CDC showing the number of dead caused by the vaccines.

ritzann...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2022, 12:23:45 AM6/24/22
Tommy, tommy, tommy. I have repeatedly told you about using a credible source for your information. Your link above is from "NWO REPORT
Conservative News Alternative Nwo News".

ritzann...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2022, 12:33:44 AM6/24/22
Rumble?
From their website:
"We are Rumble
We are for people with something to say and something to share, who believe in authentic expression, and want to control the value of their own creations.
We create technologies that are immune to cancel culture.
Because everyone benefits when we have access to more ideas, diverse opinions, and dialogue.
Join us. We are on a mission to protect a free and open internet."

Believable? No.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rumble_(website)
Partnerships
On December 14, 2021, Trump Media & Technology Group announced that it entered a "wide-ranging technology and cloud services agreement" with Rumble in a statement which also stated that Rumble would operate part of Truth Social as well as TMTG+.

Jeff Liebermann

Jun 24, 2022, 1:20:35 AM6/24/22
On Thu, 23 Jun 2022 15:26:57 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, June 23, 2022 at 2:31:07 PM UTC-7, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
>> I hereby announce, to the gathered multitudes, that I have never and
>> probably never will, work in medical R&D. Is that sufficient or would
>> you prefer a notarized copy?

>You declare you know nothing whatsoever and then tell us all about
>what you know nothing about as if you were an expert.

I'm not an expert on anything. I have the benefit of an education, a
diploma, many years of experience in diverse fields, and a mostly
functional brain. That's many times more than what you allegedly
know, most of which is a fabrication or lie. Unfortunately, there are
two areas in which I consider you to be an expert. One lying about
your expertise, experience, employment, education, and abilities, all
of which you've demonstrated many times. The other is producing
insults, which you've also demonstrated quite adequately.

>Why you're just so impressive that everyone is standing in line
>to shake your hand and pat you on the back. Can't you see the
>line growing by the minute?

I think you'll find that the line of interested RBT readers is quite
short. I've started tabulating the number of hits per day on my web
servers for links that I post. It's much less than I had thought.
Typical is 3 or 4 interested visitors per day. For example, there
were only 4 unique visitors that looked at my old PCB layout tools in
the last 7 days. That's probably a good indication of how many RBT
readers are interested in our discussions. It seems like one or both
of us have chased away almost everyone.

Sepp Ruf

Jun 24, 2022, 3:01:34 AM6/24/22
Jeff Liebermann wrote:

> I think you'll find that the line of interested RBT readers is quite
> short. I've started tabulating the number of hits per day on my web
> servers for links that I post. It's much less than I had thought.
> Typical is 3 or 4 interested visitors per day. For example, there
> were only 4 unique visitors that looked at my old PCB layout tools in
> the last 7 days. That's probably a good indication of how many RBT
> readers are interested in our discussions. It seems like one or both
> of us have chased away almost everyone.

Once someone seems to be dual-purposing links like tracker pixels, or
even admits to it, it puts off some more. I had that suspicion about
your strangely random "types of bicycles chart" link, but the fact that
the author/copycat? had rare "fun" icons associated with bike types
that, in practice, hardly stand out to guarantee to be the most fun,
made me put it in the odd humor category.

Hardly humor:
<https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=4125239>

Tom Kunich

Jun 24, 2022, 9:45:13 AM6/24/22
John, after I showed you the fucking CDC statistics why are you quoting the false lies from the media? Obviously you think that the CDC is lying, so why is that?

Tom Kunich

Jun 24, 2022, 10:11:39 AM6/24/22
Jeff wonders why someone isn't jumping at the chance to use his wonderful technology from 40 years ago. As and engineer I worked at small companies with limited budgets that were forced to use tape layouts. They were highly inaccurate and building PC boards in that manner was usually expensive. Taped boards would often be layed out twice their expected size and you had to have these layouts on two large sheets of paper. The through holes had to be pre-drilled and the photo-reduction to proper size often misaligned the tape traces and the through holes. The through holes had to be copper plated and the holes would normally fill with solder during the soldering process. If the boards weren't properly etched you would get shorts all over the board. Sometimes you couldn't tell this ahead of time and you'd have an entire board of expensive parts that had to be thrown away or have a good technician carefully remove things like microprocessors, general logic chips and Field Programmable Gate Arrays. The analog components were only removed if you were in short supply which did happen with rare values.

All in all it was a piss poor way of doing things and it was bypass as rapidly as possible by companies that would buy the proper photo equipment and do the copy of a computer layout to the finished photographic positives.

Jeff talks about this stuff as if he knew what he was talking about. He doesn't and taped layouts were eliminated as rapidly as possible. There was also a phase in which they attempted to eliminate the inaccuracy of through holes and plating by using what could be called a rivet but that didn't last long because they had too many opens with them.

I actually worked on these things from the beginning of the silicon age to my retirement in 2008. I am also very aware of light chips that can use the various colors of light (the one's I calculated had a base 8 numeric system) rather than electronic binary logic. None of this is difficult to understand - but the etching process using light lines has to be accurate to nanometers. Electric logic is about to disappear. An Jeff is talking about taped layups!

Radey Shouman

Jun 24, 2022, 12:05:05 PM6/24/22
The CDC has admitted in a FOIA response that they have not even tried to
monitor COVID vaccine safety:

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/cdc-vaers-covid-vaccine-safety/

Tom Kunich

Jun 24, 2022, 12:23:38 PM6/24/22
FDA management and Fauci received $300 million from the vaccine manufacturers to recommend vaccines and absolve them of all legal responsibility. It isn't as if this hasn't been known for a very long time. But the four morons here continue to quote NOT the actual CDC statistics but those of the Slime Stream Media that have reported a million deaths from an illness that is less deadly than the seasonal flu.

If you wanted to blame the deaths of people on the average 10 years older than the average age of death and who all have serious heart or circulatory system illnesses you STILL couldn't get anywhere near a million deaths. MOST of the so-called covid deaths were natural deaths. And most of the excess deaths were from Fauci's lockdowns where people drank too much and died from Fentanyl and Heroin.

Flunky, Scharf, Russell and Frank have no kids to worry about so they couldn't care less how dangerous the vaccines are. And while the vaccines are not very dangerous (the dangers are exaggerated) they are STILL dangerous when you're speaking about 150 million doses.

Radey Shouman

Jun 24, 2022, 3:34:20 PM6/24/22
That's an important reference, and some of the authors are big names in
epidemiology, eg Sander Greenland. Seems the Overton window on mRNA
vaccine discussion is shifting ...

Jeff Liebermann

Jun 24, 2022, 3:53:38 PM6/24/22
On Fri, 24 Jun 2022 09:01:28 +0200, Sepp Ruf <inq...@Safe-mail.net>
wrote:

>Hardly humor:
><https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=4125239>

Here's the actual pre-print, not peer reviewed, report on their study:
"Serious adverse events of special interest following
mRNA vaccination in randomized trials"
<https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/Delivery.cfm/51d3512e-307e-4cf4-b971-25b5f15f78ca-MECA.pdf?abstractid=4125239&mirid=1&type=2>

Basically, it's summary report on statistics provided to them by
Pfizer and Moderna on adverse effects of vaccinations. The problem is
that both companies terminated the blind study quite early when they
turned the single blind study into a open study. Start at line number
90 Methods.

(I reformatted the quote below to make it more readable:

"92 Pfizer and Moderna each submitted the results of one phase III
randomized trial in support of the FDA’s emergency use authorization
of their vaccines. Two methodologist reviewers searched journal
publications and trial data on the FDA’s and Health Canada’s websites
to locate serious adverse event results tables for these trials. The
Pfizer and Moderna trials are expected to follow participants for two
years. Within weeks of the emergency authorization, however, the
sponsors began a process of unblinding all participants who elected to
be unblinded. In addition, those who received placebo were offered the
vaccine. These self-selection processes may have introduced nonrandom
differences between the vaccine and unvaccinated participants, thus
rendering the post-authorization data less reliable. Therefore, to
preserve randomization, we used the interim datasets that were the
basis for emergency authorization in December 2020, approximately 4
months after trials commenced."

In other words, they're working with only 4 months of valid data
collected between September 2020 and December 2020. I'll assume the
results applied only to the US because the emergency authorization
only applied to the US. During this time period, the world was
experiencing the first of 3 major surges in Covid-19 cases. See graph
at:
<https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/new-cases>
I couldn't find any numbers for how many people participated in the
study. Similarly, incidence of adverse effects are reported at some
number per 10,000, but there's no indication what the 10,000 actually
represents. The data sources are on Pg 14. However, those are the
data sources for the entire study (April 29, 2020 to February 8,
2024), not those covering only the first 4 months of the study.
There were 43998(Pfizer) and 30000(Moderna) participants:
<https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04368728> (Pfizer)
<https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04470427> (Moderna)

So, we have a 4 month study of the side effects of the first major
surge in cases at a time when the hospitals were swamped (flatten the
curve), there was a shortage of PPE (face masks), the vaccines had
just been released for clinical trials, ventilators were scarce, and
the US was in the middle of the 2020 US presidential election. If I
were looking for the conditions most likely to produce large numbers
of side effects, late 2020 is almost ideal.

In other words, the study is garbage.

Hint: If you present more such studies, please read about the
methodology used to do the study. That's where you're likely to find
problems, not in the pre-printing abstracts, press releases, mass
media interpretations, "expert" opinions, or politicized reports. Try
to find the original report.

Jeff Liebermann

Jun 24, 2022, 4:25:31 PM6/24/22
wrote:

>Jeff Liebermann wrote:
>
>> I think you'll find that the line of interested RBT readers is quite
>> short. I've started tabulating the number of hits per day on my web
>> servers for links that I post. It's much less than I had thought.
>> Typical is 3 or 4 interested visitors per day. For example, there
>> were only 4 unique visitors that looked at my old PCB layout tools in
>> the last 7 days. That's probably a good indication of how many RBT
>> readers are interested in our discussions. It seems like one or both
>> of us have chased away almost everyone.

>Once someone seems to be dual-purposing links like tracker pixels, or
>even admits to it, it puts off some more.

I use IONOS for web hosting.
<https://www.ionos.com>
The Site Analytics pages tell me quite a bit about traffic to my web
pages, but doesn't include any personally recognizable tracking
information. For example, I could identify that one person from
Ireland looked at two of my web pages, didn't download anything, and
left quickly. That's about it. Ionos doesn't offer tracking pixel
services. I'm not selling or advertising anything so I don't have a
reason to need tracking. You can check for yourself by simply having
your web browser list trackers it finds for suspicious web pages. This
is explains how it works in Firefox:
<https://blog.mozilla.org/en/products/firefox/firefox-privacy-protections/>
Hmmm... I haven't checked my own web pile for trackers. Let's see if
my media gallery Java code has a built in tracker:
<http://www.learnbydestroying.com/jeffl/pics/>
"No trackers known to Firefox were detected on this page"

>I had that suspicion about
>your strangely random "types of bicycles chart" link, but the fact that
>the author/copycat? had rare "fun" icons associated with bike types
>that, in practice, hardly stand out to guarantee to be the most fun,
>made me put it in the odd humor category.

What really happened was that I subscribe to Pinterest, which I'm
certain is spying on my and tracking my web activities.
<https://www.pinterest.com>
When I use a browser to research a topic, Pinterest sends me photo
thumbnails and links to the photos. I also receive links to the photo
collections of like minded ummm... collectors. As you might suspect,
I get a fair number of interesting bicycle related photo links. I had
been dueling with Tom about some long forgotten topic, when I noticed
the "types of bicycles chart". I thought is was a good idea and might
be what I needed to distract Tom long enough for me prepare lunch. So,
I posted it to RBT expecting to read something like "That sucks.
Here's a better chart" or maybe offer additions and corrections. I
have two color laser printers and planned to print a paper copy. Well,
that didn't work so well, with everyone misinterpreting my intentions.
Lesson learned. RBT isn't ready for bicycle art.

Jeff Liebermann

Jun 24, 2022, 4:45:16 PM6/24/22
On Fri, 24 Jun 2022 12:05:02 -0400, Radey Shouman
<sho...@comcast.net> wrote:

(Chomp)

>The CDC has admitted in a FOIA response that they have not even tried to
>monitor COVID vaccine safety:
>https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/cdc-vaers-covid-vaccine-safety/

True.
<https://vaers.hhs.gov/about.html>
"VAERS is not designed to determine if a vaccine caused a health
problem, but is especially useful for detecting unusual or unexpected
patterns of adverse event reporting that might indicate a possible
safety problem with a vaccine."

I would not be surprised if nothing is being done with the collected
data simply because crowd sourced data tends to be an ugly mess. My
guess(tm) is the part about detecting adverse effects and patterns was
part of the justification for funding the project and has little to do
with how the data might be used later.

One thing I've noticed among my acquaintances are a few rather nasty
reactions a few days after being vaccinated. The current theory is
the vaccine causes hidden conditions to appear. A friend had that
happen. The symptoms were eventually determined to be Parkinson's and
FND (Functional Neurological Symptom Disorder). After going through
an assortment of doctors, she asked if they were updating her entry in
the VAERS database. She was told they never have time to do that.
Just the initial events are recorded.

So, what can researchers do with that? Track everyone down and demand
that their medical history be updated? Break all the medical privacy
laws by linking the VAERS database with their medical records?

AMuzi

Jun 24, 2022, 4:56:40 PM6/24/22
A customer sent us a paper copy of this art piece:

https://zedomax.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/weird-bikes.jpg

to which I say, you're right.

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>

Tom Kunich

Jun 24, 2022, 5:32:52 PM6/24/22
After telling all of us that he doesn't know a thing about medical R&D he explains to everyone that he is yet another expert on that too. I'm sure that it the bike he used to ride as well.

John B.

Jun 24, 2022, 7:06:31 PM6/24/22
On Fri, 24 Jun 2022 09:23:34 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
Rather then argue I would ask you is: So many countries have
vaccinated large percents of their population why hasn't the dangers
that you so furiously argue exist become better known?

United Arab Emirates - 100%
Portugal, Cuba, Chile, Singapore 90% - 100%
China, Canada. Vietnam, Brazil, Italy, Japan, Thailand, France - 80% -
90-%

Why aren't people falling down dead all over the world from this
dangerious vaccine?
--
Cheers,

John B.

John B.

Jun 24, 2022, 7:11:05 PM6/24/22
On Fri, 24 Jun 2022 06:45:09 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
What lies? The California data came from U.S. CDC data and the
Thailand data came from the Thai National Health Agency data.
Population figures come from U.S. and Thai governmental figures.

Or are you arguing that national health agencies all round the world
are wrong and only Tommy Boy is right?
--
Cheers,

John B.

Tom Kunich

Jun 24, 2022, 7:41:33 PM6/24/22
Are you that intend on showing us numbers controlled by Fauci and the Slime Stream Media generated simply to demand fear? Or the actual statistics showing only 8000 people dying from covid-19 and the last two and a half years with levels of upper respiratory track diseases BELOW the 2015-2019 average.

Since you need a simple answer and are willing to accept utter lies rather an the truth what difference does it make to you? When Fauci is paying $50,000 for each reported death from covid-19 perhaps a thinking person would wonder if hospital administrators would be capable of turning $50 Billion down.

But such thoughts could NEVER pass through your head. You want a simple answer and are willing to take anything. That is what makes you a fool.

ritzann...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2022, 9:33:40 PM6/24/22
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children%27s_Health_Defense
"Children's Health Defense is an American 501(c)(3) nonprofit activist group mainly known for anti-vaccine propaganda and has been identified as one of the main sources of misinformation on vaccines. Founded under the name World Mercury Project in 2011, it is chaired by Robert F. Kennedy Jr. The group has been campaigning against various public health programs, such as vaccination and fluoridation of drinking water. The group has been contributing to vaccine hesitancy in the United States, encouraging citizens and legislators to support anti-vaccine regulations and legislation. Arguments against vaccination are contradicted by overwhelming scientific consensus about the safety and effectiveness of vaccines."

ritzann...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2022, 9:36:23 PM6/24/22
CDC statistics.
https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#datatracker-home
Total Deaths 1,010,599

John B.

Jun 24, 2022, 9:44:29 PM6/24/22
You know, this global warming, or climate change or whatever you want
to call it is not really a matter of contaminates in the atmosphere,
well it is, but the basic reason is too many people busily
contaminating so, logically, if there were fewer people there would be
less contamination.

So... if we were to eliminate all those nasty vaccinations and
inoculations and foolishness like that then shortly there would be far
fewer people on the earth and global worming would no longer be a
problem. (:-)

--
Cheers,

John B.

Jeff Liebermann

Jun 24, 2022, 10:13:22 PM6/24/22
On Sat, 25 Jun 2022 08:44:20 +0700, John B. <sloc...@gmail.com>
wrote:
(chomp...)
>You know, this global warming, or climate change or whatever you want
>to call it is not really a matter of contaminates in the atmosphere,
>well it is, but the basic reason is too many people busily
>contaminating so, logically, if there were fewer people there would be
>less contamination.

Yep. What's important is what is NOT discussed. Population control
or reduction is usually missing from global warming discussions. There
are sci-fi stories that discuss some of the implications:
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logan%27s_Run_(film)>
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soylent_Green>
"10 films that have foreseen overpopulation and its repercussions"
<https://www.cinemaexpress.com/photos/slideshows/2019/jul/11/world-population-day-10-films-that-have-foreseen-overpopulation-and-its-repercussions-330.html>

>So... if we were to eliminate all those nasty vaccinations and
>inoculations and foolishness like that then shortly there would be far
>fewer people on the earth and global worming would no longer be a
>problem. (:-)

Maybe, but distributing what's left of the planets resources after the
Great Downsizing or whatever will certainly be a big problem. Mankind
has never been very good at planning for growth or limiting growth to
available resources. China tried starting in 1980 and gave up.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-child_policy>
The problem boils down to a free economy versus a planned economy. At
this time, the proponents of a free (running) economy are trying to
switch to a socialist planned economy, while the planned economies are
collapsing and switching to a capitalist (free) economy. Both seem to
think that the grass is greener on the other side. Since the
traditional method of arbitration is a world war, which nobody wants,
there's little progress in either direction.

ritzann...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2022, 10:17:52 PM6/24/22
OK Tommy boy. And I really do mean the "boy" part. You always act like an immature boy. You have never grown up or matured to become a man. Sad.

Here are the death totals in the USA for the past few years. Total deaths. All causes. If they died in the US, they are in these totals. From 2000 to 2022. For 2022 I could only find the official count through May 31. So I used the rate for the first 5 months to extrapolate it to a full 12 months of 2022. Below are the links I used to retrieve my data. They are official government sites. So I presume they are accurate. Or accurate enough when you are dealing with numbers around 3 million.

https://www.prb.org/usdata/indicator/deaths/chart/
Deaths 2000 to 2019.
https://data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Monthly-Provisional-Counts-of-Deaths-by-Select-Cau/9dzk-mvmi
Deaths 2020 to May 2022.

2000 2,403,351
2001 2,416,425
2002 2,443,387
2003 2,448,288
2004 2,397,615
2005 2,448,017
2006 2,426,264
2007 2,423,712
2008 2,471,984
2009 2,437,163
2010 2,468,435
2011 2,515,458
2012 2,543,279
2013 2,596,993
2014 2,626,418
2015 2,712,630
2016 2,744,248
2017 2,813,503
2018 2,839,205
2019 2,854,838
2020 3,390,079
2021 3,470,402
2022 3,082,274

Now Tommy boy, I understand you are very uneducated, and ignorant. But please explain why the total deaths in the USA jumped by 535,000 in 2020 from 2019. And added an additional 80,000 deaths in 2021. So 2021 deaths were 615,000 over 2019.

I am waiting for your answer Tommy boy. Why all the extra deaths in 2020 and 2021? Why?

John B.

Jun 24, 2022, 10:33:00 PM6/24/22
On Fri, 24 Jun 2022 19:13:13 -0700, Jeff Liebermann <je...@cruzio.com>
wrote:
Singapore was quite successful in limiting the growth of the Chinese
population there. The Chinese consider education as perhaps the most
important factor in life and the Singapore government simply ruled
that while education was free to a first or second child that
education of a 3rd or later child would have to be paid for by the
parents. Immediately the Chinese families embraced birth control (:-)

Unfortunately the scheme failed as the Malay and Indian families were
less enthusiastic about education and while the Chinese population
staid pretty stable there was a rapid increase in the Malay and Indian
population and the Chinese realized that they would soon be
outnumbered and thus loose political control of the country so the
scheme ended.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Radey Shouman

Jun 24, 2022, 10:34:47 PM6/24/22
I would think that detecting unusual or unexpected patterns ... with the
COVID vaccines ought to be a fairly high priority, and if VAERS is not
up to the task something better ought to be put in place. I'm not
holding my breath.

CDC published a plan for evaluating VAERS data. They did not do what
they said they would. If they said "we think VAERS data is worthless,
and will not evaluate it", then it wouldn't be much of a story.

Here's one for you:

https://academic.oup.com/rheumatology/article/60/SI/SI90/6225015?login=false#304928945

Shingles linked to COVID vaccination -- small sample size, but still.
Of course you can only get shingles if already infected with the
chickenpox virus, which sounds like a "hidden condition".

Radey Shouman

Jun 24, 2022, 10:42:12 PM6/24/22
You write that like it's a bad thing.

Injecting children with experimental mRNA vaccines, to no benefit and
considerable risk, is unconscionable.

Tom Kunich

Jun 24, 2022, 11:08:04 PM6/24/22
You have to consider the mental condition of Seaton. Note that people under 50 have no danger of dying from covid unless they have very serious previously identified health factors. Not ONE single case of someone under 20 is recorded of actual death from covid-19. The average age of covid-19 death is 88 years old which is 10 years over the average age of death in the USA.

And Seaton like all pansies refers to a group against vaccinating children with a vaccine that Fauci himself testified in a Congressional subcommittee as having NO DATA at all about its safety in children as a "group mainly known for anti-vaccine propaganda". This is his very serious mental condition and I think that the answer to this is to publish his name and address in Parenting Magazine and let the parents "talk" to him. This is a serious mental condition that should put him in an asylum for the rest of his stupid little pansy life.

Jeff Liebermann

Jun 24, 2022, 11:30:38 PM6/24/22
On Fri, 24 Jun 2022 19:17:48 -0700 (PDT), "russell...@yahoo.com"
<ritzann...@gmail.com> wrote:
(Chomp...)
Are the total US Covid deaths for 2022 expected to be less than 2021
as per the following graph I threw together? If your extrapolation
for 2022 is correct, and nothing else changes, we may be on the way
back to normal in about 2 years:
<http://www.learnbydestroying.com/jeffl/crud/US%20Covid%20Deaths.jpg>
<http://www.learnbydestroying.com/jeffl/crud/US%20Covid%20Deaths.xlsx>

John B.

Jun 24, 2022, 11:37:33 PM6/24/22
On Fri, 24 Jun 2022 20:08:01 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
>You have to consider the mental condition of Seaton. Note that people under 50 have no danger f dying from covid unless they have very serious previously identified health factors. Not ONE single case of someone under 20 is recorded of actual death from covid-19. The average age of covid-19 death is 88 years old which is 10 years over the average age of death in the USA.

Tommy THAT IS A LIE!
I just added up the number of Covid deaths reported by the CDC under
the age 49 and younger comes to 110,429. For 20, 24 actually as they
do not list "age 20", and it comes to 3,457.
https://data.cdc.gov/widgets/9bhg-hcku?mobile_redirect=true
Covid deaths in the 85 and older range amount to 257,818, or about 1/4
of the total deaths shown in that reference. Is 1/4 "average" in your
world?

--
Cheers,

John B.

ritzann...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2022, 2:07:13 AM6/25/22
Looks like you did a line graph of my numbers. I did not think of that. But I have done line graphs for other things I have looked at. For instance the annual returns in the stock market for various indices. My 2022 annual total deaths number is simply 2022's total through May 31, 2022, 1,284,281 total deaths, divided by 5, multiplied by 12. Total 3,082,274 total USA deaths in 2022. The 1,284,281 total deaths in the USA for 2022 so far is from the websites I listed above.

As for Covid deaths being less in 2022 than in 2021, I would guess yes as of right now. When you look at the CDC Covid data tracker website, it showed the highest 7 day moving average for Covid deaths in early February 2022 (for 2022). About 2700. That 7 day moving average is now 430. So big downtrend since February 1, 2022. NOW, whether we will have another spike upwards at the end of summer going to the end of the year, I do not know. Possible. But right now, the totals for deaths each day from Covid are less in 2022 than in 2021. Lower peaks in 2022 than in 2021. And much less than in 2020 due to Covid not killing anyone until the beginning of March 2020. So only 10 months of Covid killing in 2020. The peak for Covid deaths is also much lower in early 2022 than it was in early 2021. So less of a height to fall from.
https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#trends_dailydeaths

ritzann...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2022, 2:23:42 AM6/25/22
John, telling Tommy boy he is lying is almost pointless. But anyway...

I used your link above showing the total Covid deaths and which age category they fit into. I split the age brackets in the middle (45-54 years = 49.5) and got an average age for the bracket. Multiplied by Covid deaths in that category, and got a total Covid age death. Divided that total by the number of Covid deaths, and came up with an average age of all people who died from Covid so far. And that total average Covid age death is 72.945 years. So Covid is predominantly killing the oldest. The oldest with the weakest immune system and probably most comorbidities. But then I suspect cancer and pneumonia and every other disease kills the oldest and weakest first. So Covid is not much different.

John B.

Jun 25, 2022, 2:58:35 AM6/25/22
I looked at the same numbers and thought about taking the data for say
75-84 and divide by 2 but then, is that accurate and what do you do
with the "85 years and..." "85+and=???"(:-)

Then I thought "what the Hell, it is only Tommy" and he can't count so
why bother (:-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

AMuzi

Jun 25, 2022, 8:49:06 AM6/25/22
+1

I'm no fan of RFK Jr but then again Wackypedia is not a
dispassionate source it's a biased operator/influencer.

Tom Kunich

Jun 25, 2022, 9:43:59 AM6/25/22
Tell me John - what does it feel to have all of your intelligence tied up in a google search the meaning of which eludes that vast space between your ears? Tell everyone here your great knowledge of how these covid-19 deaths were detected and reported. The fact is that you know nothing at all. But you can pretend you do and that is the ONLY thing that matters to you.

Tom Kunich

Jun 25, 2022, 9:48:36 AM6/25/22
Wikipedia has been the source of lie after lie after lie. Their "definitions" of climate change is about as scientific as John's belief in Google. In other words, they publish what they are told to publish. They learned their lessons well after what was done to Julian Assange.

So now they are perfectly willing to toe the Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos line.

John B.

Jun 25, 2022, 10:39:37 AM6/25/22
On Sat, 25 Jun 2022 06:43:55 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
What ever are you going on about a google search. The data above was
taken from the CDC site.

Are you now going to say that the CDC is wrong?
--
Cheers,

John B.

Tom Kunich

Jun 25, 2022, 10:49:19 AM6/25/22
No, you're the one saying that hospital administrators are perfectly honest and ignoring the fact that they were paid $50 Billion to say that there were covid-19 deaths where there were natural deaths.

https://fee.org/articles/physicians-say-hospitals-are-pressuring-er-docs-to-list-covid-19-on-death-certificates-here-s-why/

John, you simply don't care what lies you speak. It is now your entire life's ambition to tell more lies than the next man.

Frank Krygowski

Jun 25, 2022, 12:05:57 PM6/25/22
On 6/25/2022 9:48 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:

> Wikipedia has been the source of lie after lie after lie.

So have you, Tom. That's been proven here countless times.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Jeff Liebermann

Jun 25, 2022, 1:04:26 PM6/25/22
On Fri, 24 Jun 2022 23:07:09 -0700 (PDT), "russell...@yahoo.com"
<ritzann...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, June 24, 2022 at 10:30:38 PM UTC-5, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
>> <http://www.learnbydestroying.com/jeffl/crud/US%20Covid%20Deaths.jpg>
>> <http://www.learnbydestroying.com/jeffl/crud/US%20Covid%20Deaths.xlsx>

>Looks like you did a line graph of my numbers. I did not think of that.

There are people who can look at a table of numbers and immediately
see anomalies and trends in the data. Then, there are those who need
a graph. I'm one of those and suspected that Tom and others might
find a graph helpful at seeing the "bump" in total US deaths generally
attributed to Covid-19. If the graph had been by percent of US
population instead of total US population, the upwards slope of the
numbers would probably have become almost flat, and the "bump" caused
by Covid-19 would be even more dramatic. Anyway, I've found that
graphs do a better job of illustrating anomalies and trends than
tables of numbers.

>But I have done line graphs for other things I have looked at. For instance the annual returns in the stock market for various indices. My 2022 annual total deaths number is simply 2022's total through May 31, 2022, 1,284,281 total deaths, divided by 5, multiplied by 12. Total 3,082,274 total USA deaths in 2022. The 1,284,281 total deaths in the USA for 2022 so far is from the websites I listed above.

That's too easy. I would have added a trend line to the graph. I
just tried it and ended up with useless trend lines predicting either
everyone dies, or an end to all deaths. I will need to convert the
total deaths to a percentage of total population to fix that. I'll
try to throw something together later tonight and see what I squeeze
out of the data.

>As for Covid deaths being less in 2022 than in 2021, I would guess yes as of right now. When you look at the CDC Covid data tracker website, it showed the highest 7 day moving average for Covid deaths in early February 2022 (for 2022). About 2700. That 7 day moving average is now 430. So big downtrend since February 1, 2022. NOW, whether we will have another spike upwards at the end of summer going to the end of the year, I do not know. Possible. But right now, the totals for deaths each day from Covid are less in 2022 than in 2021. Lower peaks in 2022 than in 2021. And much less than in 2020 due to Covid not killing anyone until the beginning of March 2020. So only 10 months of Covid killing in 2020. The peak for Covid deaths is also much lower in early 2022 than it was in early 2021. So less of a height to fall from.
>https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#trends_dailydeaths

Thanks. Mostly, I was interested in exactly how you extrapolated the
2022 number. Looks good and no complaints.

There's no way to predict future spikes, which unfortunately are going
to be problem for many years. My view is an exponential decrease in
excess deaths and a continuation of the current cycles of mutations,
spikes, vaccines and treatment. Eventually, the spikes will disappear
to be replaced by negligible, but noticeable increase in the average
death rate where Covid is a minor contributor. My reasoning is based
on a simple assumption. When faced with a global crisis, we will tend
to select the cheapest and least disruptive solutions, not the most
effective, optimal, long term or best solutions.

Death is natures way of telling you that you made a really bad
decision. Let's hope that future decision makers are an improvement
on the current crop.

Jeff Liebermann

Jun 25, 2022, 1:55:01 PM6/25/22
On Fri, 24 Jun 2022 23:23:38 -0700 (PDT), "russell...@yahoo.com"
<ritzann...@gmail.com> wrote:

>John, telling Tommy boy he is lying is almost pointless. But anyway...

The problem might be that he doesn't realize that he's lying. Judging
by the frequency and quantity of his amazing facts, it might be simply
that he's forgotten how to tell the truth. A reminder might be
helpful.

"Fact Check Explorer"
<https://toolbox.google.com/factcheck/explorer>

"Everything you DON'T want to know about Covid-19 vaccines"
<https://toolbox.google.com/factcheck/explorer/search/COVID-19%20vaccine>

>I used your link above showing the total Covid deaths and which age category they fit into. I split the age brackets in the middle (45-54 years = 49.5) and got an average age for the bracket. Multiplied by Covid deaths in that category, and got a total Covid age death. Divided that total by the number of Covid deaths, and came up with an average age of all people who died from Covid so far. And that total average Covid age death is 72.945 years. So Covid is predominantly killing the oldest. The oldest with the weakest immune system and probably most comorbidities. But then I suspect cancer and pneumonia and every other disease kills the oldest and weakest first. So Covid is not much different.

Nicely done. I did some analysis of the biological effects (i.e.
brain and CNS cancers) from non-ionizing radiation exposure (i.e. cell
phones) and found that age is the most important factor. The numbers
show that most people who are diagnosed with various cancers are 60+,
who incidentally are also the least likely to actually use a cell
phone.

Data and pretty graphs compliments of NCI (national cancer institute):

All Cancer Sites Combined. SEER Incidence Rates by Age at Diagnosis,
2015-2019
<https://seer.cancer.gov/statistics-network/explorer/application.html?site=1&data_type=1&graph_type=3&compareBy=sex&chk_sex_1=1&rate_type=2&race=1&advopt_precision=1&advopt_show_ci=on>

All Cancer Sites Combined. Cancer Risk From Birth Over Time,
2017-2019
<https://seer.cancer.gov/statistics-network/explorer/application.html?site=1&data_type=6&graph_type=8&compareBy=stat_type&chk_stat_type_10=10&chk_stat_type_11=11&sex=1&race=1&hdn_age_range=300&advopt_precision=1&advopt_show_ci=on>

All Cancer Sites Combined. U.S. Mortality Rates by Age at Death,
2015-2019
<https://seer.cancer.gov/statistics-network/explorer/application.html?site=1&data_type=2&graph_type=3&compareBy=sex&chk_sex_1=1&race=1&advopt_precision=1&advopt_show_ci=on>

Note: Every time I post a link to this site, I get the same questions
and provide the same easy answer. Go to the TOP of the page, and
first set: "Get Started with a Cancer Site" and "Choose a Statistic
to Explore". The layout of the web page tends to make users miss
these initial settings.

Tom Kunich

Jun 25, 2022, 2:31:26 PM6/25/22
You know these sites because you're a cancer survivor aware that at your age cancer is going to return and there's nothing that can be done about that. So it won't be long before you lean if the Talmud is correct or not. Hint: that book hasn't been around for thousands of years because its a fake.

Jeff Liebermann

Jun 25, 2022, 3:10:48 PM6/25/22
On Sat, 25 Jun 2022 11:31:22 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>You know these sites because you're a cancer survivor aware that at your age cancer is going to return and there's nothing that can be done about that.

I had prostate cancer about 20 years ago. My prostate was removed in
2007 which I thought ended the problem. The common practice is to
occasionally test my PSA (prostate specific antigen) to see if there
was anything left behind. Without a prostate, the score should be
zero. In about 2011, tests showed that it was increasing. As of May,
it's 0.47 ng/mL. At that rate of increase, I will probably be dead
before the cancer becomes life threatening. Thank you for your expert
medical opinion and prognosis.

>So it won't be long before you lean if the Talmud is correct or not. Hint: that book hasn't been around for thousands of years because its a fake.

Wow. That was an impressive change of subject. Please warn me next
time so that I can buckle my seat belt before reading your message.

You might want to read a little about the Talmud. It's a collected
Jewish religious and legal discussions and opinions from about 200 to
500 AD. What the Talmud has to do with anything currently under
discussion in RBT is unknown. Have you exhausted your supply of new
topics? If so, simply not writing anything will better serve the
remaining readers of RBT.

Tom Kunich

Jun 25, 2022, 3:24:48 PM6/25/22
Legal discussions huh? Most people know that if you had your prostate removed and you're showing PSA activity that it is probably colon cancer which as a rule doubles in size and activity every 18 months. So your belief in there being some long term PSA maintenance ain't selling anyone.

Jeff Liebermann

Jun 25, 2022, 4:11:52 PM6/25/22
On Sat, 25 Jun 2022 06:48:33 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Wikipedia has been the source of lie after lie after lie. Their "definitions" of climate change is about as scientific as John's belief in Google. In other words, they publish what they are told to publish. They learned their lessons well after what was done to Julian Assange.
>
>So now they are perfectly willing to toe the Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos line.

Julan Assange founded Wikileaks. Wikileaks has nothing to do with
Wikipedia. If you're confused by their use of the word "wiki", you
might want to research the definition of wiki. Hint: There are
thousands of wikis in the internet.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiki_software>

Incidentally, there are leaders and politicians who agree with you:
"Revealed: The Four Articles That Got Wikipedia Banned in Turkey"
<https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/turkey/2018-04-26/ty-article/revealed-the-four-articles-that-got-wikipedia-banned-in-turkey/0000017f-ded9-d3a5-af7f-feff24bd0000>

Beside Wikipedia, is there anything else your find offensive? I
recall you DON'T like:
- Wikipedia
- Google Search (but Google Groups is ok because you use it)
- Ebay
- Amazon
- Craigslist
- Paypal.
- Fact Checker web sites
- Spelling checkers
- Grammar checkers
- Democrat and leftist web sites
- Online calculators
- CDC pages that include numbers and graphs.
- Government issued statistic sites.

Is there anything I missed that you don't like?

Tom Kunich

Jun 25, 2022, 4:30:11 PM6/25/22
Since you have such a poor memory - I am an electronics engineer and programmer. I'm not a technician like you who likes to talk about things you don't know about such tube amplifiers that operate on hundreds of thousands of volts. And I'm not stupid enough to pretend I know what Physics International did by looking at a patent or two.

Jeff Liebermann

Jun 25, 2022, 5:03:14 PM6/25/22
On Sat, 25 Jun 2022 12:24:45 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Legal discussions huh?

Yes. Jewish law, starting with the 613 commandments.
<https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/756399/jewish/The-613-Commandments-Mitzvot.htm>
At the time, religion, politics, courts, and just about everything
else were all intertwined. For example, the judges mentioned in the
Book of Judges were the leaders of the 12 tribes. In any dispute
worthy of their involvement, they would pass judgment. The rule book
was Jewish law as written in the Torah and discussed in the Talmud and
other books. Unlike other religions, who tend to be rather dogmatic,
Jewish law is rather flexible and easily changed through
interpretation and judicial judgments. The Talmud discusses all these
so that contemporary religious authorities have some precedents to
work with. This might be difficult for you to appreciate since
everything seems to be new to you, but Jews prefer to understand their
history. Christians do much the same, except that the early
discussions were appended to the Five Books of Moses and became
chapters in the official bible.

>Most people know that if you had your prostate removed and you're
>showing PSA activity that it is probably colon cancer which as a
>rule doubles in size and activity every 18 months. So your belief
>in there being some long term PSA maintenance ain't selling anyone.

It is widely recognized that you are a complete idiot and are unable
to research even the simplest problems. In this case, the most common
sites for prostate cancer to spread after surgery is:

"Treating Prostate Cancer That Doesn’t Go Away or Comes Back After
Treatment"
<https://www.cancer.org/cancer/prostate-cancer/treating/recurrence.html>
"If the cancer has spread outside the prostate, it will most likely go
to nearby lymph nodes first, and then to bones. Much less often the
cancer will spread to the liver or other organs."

Thank you for confirming my assessment of your abilities and concern
for my health and welfare.

I do have one question which is really bothering me. Even the worst
liar is occasionally correct. Usually, even compulsive liars do so
for a specific reason. Outside of that reason, they have nothing to
gain and therefore tend to be fairly honest. However, you seem to be
consistently wrong, even in areas where it would not detrimental to
your reputation or activities. For example, in RBT, you can be a
compulsive liar and still be tolerated as long as you ride a bicycle.
Outside of bicycle related discussions, 100% of what you have to offer
is wrong. That has to be intentional and possibly compulsive. Even
if you guess, you should have about a 25% batting average at getting
things correct. With a quick Google search, that can probably be
improved to maybe 50% correct. Yet, 100% of your output is wrong.
Why? Do you lookup the answer to a problem and then intentionally
supply a wrong answer? If I ask you for today's date, would you look
at a calendar, or just provide whatever random number comes to mind?
So, how do you do it? Where do you get your supply of wrong answers?
No, I didn't ask if you are a liar. I know the answer to that
question. I would like to know HOW you generate so many wrong answers
so consistently and for so long.

You probably will do your best to pretend that you didn't read my
question or offer some reason why you don't want to answer. I'm
prepared for that. In exchange for an honest attempt to answer my
question, I offer some information, which I will send to you via
email. It's a partial solution to one of your many problems that I'm
quite certain you will find useful.

John B.

Jun 25, 2022, 6:41:21 PM6/25/22
On Sat, 25 Jun 2022 13:11:42 -0700, Jeff Liebermann <je...@cruzio.com>
wrote:
Re your last "Is there anything I missed that you don't like?"?

Well he doesn't like you he doesn't like me, he doesn't like anyone
that exposes his blatant lies and insane fantasies.
--
Cheers,

John B.

ritzann...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2022, 7:39:04 PM6/25/22
That is what I did. I used the following formula in Excel: (75+84)/2=79.5 Then multiplied that by the total population in that category to get the total years for that category. For the "85+" category I used 85-94. Figured the prior categories were using 55-64, 65-74, 75-84, so it made sense to use 85-94. (85+94)/2=89.5. Please note I am not trying to win any Nobel prize for mathematics. Just simple straight forward calculations.

> Then I thought "what the Hell, it is only Tommy" and he can't count so
> why bother (:-)

Yes, true. But obviously I did it for everyone else. Not really Tommy. Since we know Tommy has problems.

> --
> Cheers,
>
> John B.

ritzann...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2022, 7:46:22 PM6/25/22
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundation_for_Economic_Education
The Foundation for Economic Education (FEE) is an American conservative, libertarian economic think tank. Founded in 1948 in New York City, FEE is now headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. It is a member of the State Policy Network.

FEE offers publications, lectures, and student workshops promoting market principles."

Biased?

ritzann...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2022, 8:11:50 PM6/25/22
The California Engineering License department does not list "electronics" engineer. They only list the following engineers they issue licenses to. Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical Engineering. Agricultural, Chemical, Control Systems, Fire Protection, Industrial, Metallurgical, Nuclear, Petroleum, and Traffic Engineering. Tommy, where does "electronics" engineer fit in?

John B.

Jun 25, 2022, 8:15:50 PM6/25/22
On Sat, 25 Jun 2022 10:54:51 -0700, Jeff Liebermann <je...@cruzio.com>
wrote:

>On Fri, 24 Jun 2022 23:23:38 -0700 (PDT), "russell...@yahoo.com"
><ritzann...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>John, telling Tommy boy he is lying is almost pointless. But anyway...
>
>The problem might be that he doesn't realize that he's lying. Judging
>by the frequency and quantity of his amazing facts, it might be simply
>that he's forgotten how to tell the truth. A reminder might be
>helpful.

Perhaps it is simply that he is old and has been a failure all his
life. He failed in school, he was a failure in the A.F. and in
civilian life he was never capable of holding a job for more then a
short time. Why, he is even a failure as a male as he has told us he
is sterile.

I suppose that in his old age, looking back on a lifetime of failures
he is inclined to try and glorify his existence by telling bizarre
tales and lying.

Only to be a failure at that too.
--
Cheers,

John B.

ritzann...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2022, 8:19:59 PM6/25/22
Jeff, you are giving Tommy a little too much credit. Even within bicycle related discussions, Tommy is almost always wrong too. He takes credit for whipping Category 1 racers climbing hills. His Garmin always breaks. When others do not have this problem. He fails at installing cables, bottom brackets, headsets, cranks, etc.

John B.

Jun 25, 2022, 8:32:35 PM6/25/22

John B.

Jun 25, 2022, 9:14:37 PM6/25/22
Don't forget the Seat Post. Tremendously difficult task to install a
seat post!
--
Cheers,

John B.

Frank Krygowski

Jun 25, 2022, 10:32:35 PM6/25/22
On 6/25/2022 4:30 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:

> Since you have such a poor memory - I am an electronics engineer and programmer.

You are not and never have been an engineer.

Prove me wrong. Give us details on your engineering license.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Jeff Liebermann

Jun 26, 2022, 12:39:26 AM6/26/22
On Sat, 25 Jun 2022 17:19:55 -0700 (PDT), "russell...@yahoo.com"
<ritzann...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Saturday, June 25, 2022 at 4:03:14 PM UTC-5, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
>> I do have one question which is really bothering me. Even the worst
>> liar is occasionally correct. Usually, even compulsive liars do so
>> for a specific reason. Outside of that reason, they have nothing to
>> gain and therefore tend to be fairly honest. However, you seem to be
>> consistently wrong, even in areas where it would not detrimental to
>> your reputation or activities. For example, in RBT, you can be a
>> compulsive liar and still be tolerated as long as you ride a bicycle.
>> Outside of bicycle related discussions, 100% of what you have to offer
>> is wrong.

>Jeff, you are giving Tommy a little too much credit. Even within bicycle related discussions, Tommy is almost always wrong too. He takes credit for whipping Category 1 racers climbing hills. His Garmin always breaks. When others do not have this problem. He fails at installing cables, bottom brackets, headsets, cranks, etc.

True. However, I don't read everything Tom writes and I don't think
anyone else does either. There's just too much to absorb and discard.
I didn't see the posting on passing Category 1 racers on hill climbs.
No loss.

I don't pass judgment on the author, only the content. If Tom were
the devil incarnate, but writes something worth reading, I would offer
him my compliments. I'm still sympathetic and want to help him if
possible. Not quite "turn the other cheek, but close enough". But
first, I want to know what motivates him to be so self destructive.

Drivel: Utility power went away about 1.5 hrs ago. I'm running on
generator power now.

Jeff Liebermann

Jun 26, 2022, 12:57:14 AM6/26/22
On Sun, 26 Jun 2022 07:32:28 +0700, John B. <sloc...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Now I understand why the US is going back to the moon. To get rid of
the accumulated US surplus of cheese:

"The Cheese Caves of the United States"
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRCNpcmxi6Q> (10:21)
"These limestone caves in Springfield, MO are home to the US’s largest
stockpile of its 1.4 billion-pound surplus of cheese..."

Jeff Liebermann

Jun 26, 2022, 1:31:15 AM6/26/22
On Sat, 25 Jun 2022 17:11:47 -0700 (PDT), "russell...@yahoo.com"
<ritzann...@gmail.com> wrote:

>The California Engineering License department does not list "electronics" engineer. They only list the following engineers they issue licenses to. Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical Engineering. Agricultural, Chemical, Control Systems, Fire Protection, Industrial, Metallurgical, Nuclear, Petroleum, and Traffic Engineering. Tommy, where does "electronics" engineer fit in?

Having failed to pass the California registered professional
engineering exam in about 1971, and never try again, I like to watch
what the state is doing with licensing. It grows a little every year:
<https://www.bpelsg.ca.gov/consumers/lic_lookup.shtml>

Searching for Tom's license, I find nothing:
<https://search.dca.ca.gov/?BD=31>

However, California has the industry exemption, which allows an
unlicensed electrical engineer to do most of the things required of a
licensed electrical engineer, except to testify in court as an expert
witness. There are some other can and can't do's, but I don't recall
right now.

Anyway, California issues many more types of PE (professional
engineer) licenses:
<https://www.bpelsg.ca.gov/consumers/lic_lookup.shtml>
License Types
AG - Agricultural Engineer
C - Civil Engineer
CH - Chemical Engineer
CO - Consulting Engineer
CR - Corrosion Engineer
CS - Control System Engineer
E - Electrical Engineer
EG - Certified Engineering Geologist
FP - Fire Protection Engineer
GE - Geotechnical Engineer (or Soil or Soils Engineer)
GEO - Professional Geologist
GP - Professional Geophysicist
HG - Certified Hydrogeologist
I - Industrial Engineer
L - Land Surveyor
M - Mechanical Engineer
MF - Manufacturing Engineer
MT - Metallurgical Engineer
NU - Nuclear Engineer
P - Petroleum Engineer
PS - Photogrammetrist (Photogrammetric Surveyor)
Q - Quality Engineer
S - Structural Engineer
SF - Safety Engineer
TR - Traffic Engineer

I haven't read this yet, but it looks interesting:

PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERS ACT (2022)
(Business and Professions Code งง 6700 - 6799)
<https://www.bpelsg.ca.gov/laws/pe_act.pdf>

> I'm not a technician like you who likes to talk about things you don't know about such tube amplifiers that operate on hundreds of thousands of volts. And I'm not stupid enough to pretend I know what Physics International did by looking at a patent or two.

Physics International is just the latest company at which Tom claims
to have been employed (or more vaguely, "worked with"). As I recall,
he also claimed to have been employed by Analog Devices, Lawrence
Berkeley National Laboratory, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory,
NASA, ETEC, building bicycles at some bicycle shop, etc and attended
various schools such as Cal Maritime, a degree in navigation from
Chabot College, etc. As far as I can tell from the available
information, all are either distortions, fabrications or lies.

ritzann...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2022, 1:50:05 AM6/26/22
On Saturday, June 25, 2022 at 11:39:26 PM UTC-5, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Jun 2022 17:19:55 -0700 (PDT), "russell...@yahoo.com"
> <ritzann...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Saturday, June 25, 2022 at 4:03:14 PM UTC-5, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
> >> I do have one question which is really bothering me. Even the worst
> >> liar is occasionally correct. Usually, even compulsive liars do so
> >> for a specific reason. Outside of that reason, they have nothing to
> >> gain and therefore tend to be fairly honest. However, you seem to be
> >> consistently wrong, even in areas where it would not detrimental to
> >> your reputation or activities. For example, in RBT, you can be a
> >> compulsive liar and still be tolerated as long as you ride a bicycle.
> >> Outside of bicycle related discussions, 100% of what you have to offer
> >> is wrong.
>
> >Jeff, you are giving Tommy a little too much credit. Even within bicycle related discussions, Tommy is almost always wrong too. He takes credit for whipping Category 1 racers climbing hills. His Garmin always breaks. When others do not have this problem. He fails at installing cables, bottom brackets, headsets, cranks, etc.
> True. However, I don't read everything Tom writes and I don't think
> anyone else does either. There's just too much to absorb and discard.
> I didn't see the posting on passing Category 1 racers on hill climbs.
> No loss.

Alright. I might have been exaggerating a little bit here. Maybe not Cat 1 racers. But he repeatedly claims to drop young bucks on the steepest hills and gets to the top and stops for a water break or an ice cream cone. And then 10 minutes later they finally creep up to the top of the hill and gasp as they ride by him watching from the roadside. And they in shame race as fast as they can down the hill away from our Tommy. But he catches and passes them within minutes and leaves them in the distant past as he soars along. Something like that.

ritzann...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2022, 1:55:15 AM6/26/22
Hmmmm. The extra cheese is stored in Springfield Missouri, not up in Wisconsin where it is made. I've been to Wisconsin. They got hills. Big hills for bikes. There must be caves in the Wisconsin hills for storing cheese. What is the point of trucking it down through Iowa or Illinois to Missouri? Or barge down the Mississippi River to St. Louis. I guess Missouri is more centrally located for distributing the cheese when the apocalypse comes.

ritzann...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2022, 2:00:38 AM6/26/22
Unsurprisingly, there is no "electronics" engineer. Which Tommy claims to be. Do you think Tommy could be a "Quality Engineer"? I'm guessing no.

John B.

Jun 26, 2022, 2:08:31 AM6/26/22
On Sat, 25 Jun 2022 22:50:01 -0700 (PDT), "russell...@yahoo.com"
<ritzann...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Saturday, June 25, 2022 at 11:39:26 PM UTC-5, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Sat, 25 Jun 2022 17:19:55 -0700 (PDT), "russell...@yahoo.com"
>> <ritzann...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >Jeff, you are giving Tommy a little too much credit. Even within bicycle related discussions, Tommy is almost always wrong too. He takes credit for whipping Category 1 racers climbing hills. His Garmin always breaks. When others do not have this problem. He fails at installing cables, bottom brackets, headsets, cranks, etc.
>> True. However, I don't read everything Tom writes and I don't think
>> anyone else does either. There's just too much to absorb and discard.
>> I didn't see the posting on passing Category 1 racers on hill climbs.
>> No loss.
>
>Alright. I might have been exaggerating a little bit here. Maybe not Cat 1 racers. But he repeatedly claims to drop young bucks on the steepest hills and gets to the top and stops for a water break or an ice cream cone. And then 10 minutes later they finally creep up to the top of the hill and gasp as they ride by him watching from the roadside. And they in shame race as fast as they can down the hill away from our Tommy. But he catches and passes them within minutes and leaves them in the distant past as he soars along. Something like that.

Well, if you are going to have a day dream why not a have a good one?

In fact here are instructions
https://www.wikihow.com/Daydream

--
Cheers,

John B.

John B.

Jun 26, 2022, 2:12:10 AM6/26/22
On Sun, 26 Jun 2022 13:08:24 +0700, John B. <sloc...@gmail.com>
Ooops! I missed this warning regarding "maladaptive day dreaming"
https://www.healthline.com/health/mental-health/maladaptive-daydreaming
--
Cheers,

John B.

Jeff Liebermann

Jun 26, 2022, 2:32:49 AM6/26/22
On Sat, 25 Jun 2022 23:00:35 -0700 (PDT), "russell...@yahoo.com"
<ritzann...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Unsurprisingly, there is no "electronics" engineer. Which Tommy claims to be. Do you think Tommy could be a "Quality Engineer"? I'm guessing no.

California has always declined to distinguish between electrical and
electronic. For example, my 1971 BSEE diploma says "electrical".
<http://www.learnbydestroying.com/jeffl/crud/diploma-jeffl.jpg>

Time to put some more gasoline in the generator. Argh!!

Jeff Liebermann

Jun 26, 2022, 2:41:24 AM6/26/22
On Sat, 25 Jun 2022 22:55:12 -0700 (PDT), "russell...@yahoo.com"
<ritzann...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Saturday, June 25, 2022 at 11:57:14 PM UTC-5, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Sun, 26 Jun 2022 07:32:28 +0700, John B. <sloc...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> >Well Tommy, if you believe that then here's some more
>> >https://www.sbs.com.au/food/article/2019/07/19/five-cheeses-moon-could-be-made
>> >https://www.reddit.com/r/shittyaskscience/comments/9s4yoy/is_this_proof_that_the_moon_is_made_of_blue_cheese/
>> >there is even a song about it
>> >https://www.google.com/search?q=The+moon+is+made+of+cheese+lyrics&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiGprmB7cn4AhXH8jgGHRnfBEgQ1QJ6BAgrEAE&biw=1600&bih=763&dpr=1
>> Now I understand why the US is going back to the moon. To get rid of
>> the accumulated US surplus of cheese:
>>
>> "The Cheese Caves of the United States"
>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRCNpcmxi6Q> (10:21)
>> "These limestone caves in Springfield, MO are home to the US’s largest
>> stockpile of its 1.4 billion-pound surplus of cheese..."

>Hmmmm. The extra cheese is stored in Springfield Missouri, not up in Wisconsin where it is made. I've been to Wisconsin. They got hills. Big hills for bikes. There must be caves in the Wisconsin hills for storing cheese. What is the point of trucking it down through Iowa or Illinois to Missouri? Or barge down the Mississippi River to St. Louis. I guess Missouri is more centrally located for distributing the cheese when the apocalypse comes.

The total US production of cheese for 2020 was 13.25 billion pounds of
cheese.
"Cheese Industry Profile"
<https://www.agmrc.org/commodities-products/livestock/dairy/cheese-industry-profile>

The 1.4 billion pound surplus stored in the caves will only last:
1.4 / 13.25 = 10.6% of the year, or about
0.106 * 12 = 1.27 months.

John B.

Jun 26, 2022, 2:50:10 AM6/26/22
On Sat, 25 Jun 2022 23:32:17 -0700, Jeff Liebermann <je...@cruzio.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 25 Jun 2022 23:00:35 -0700 (PDT), "russell...@yahoo.com"
><ritzann...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Unsurprisingly, there is no "electronics" engineer. Which Tommy claims to be. Do you think Tommy could be a "Quality Engineer"? I'm guessing no.
>
>California has always declined to distinguish between electrical and
>electronic. For example, my 1971 BSEE diploma says "electrical".
><http://www.learnbydestroying.com/jeffl/crud/diploma-jeffl.jpg>
>
>Time to put some more gasoline in the generator. Argh!!

Good Lord! I thought all you California Chappies had acres of solar
panels and were all selling electricity. And here you are burning
gasoline, polluting the atmosphere and causing global warming.

--
Cheers,

John B.

AMuzi

Jun 26, 2022, 9:39:10 AM6/26/22
You underestimate the most powerful force in the universe;
humans:

http://www.yellowjersey.org/photosfromthepast/sch15bt2.jpg

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

AMuzi

Jun 26, 2022, 10:07:35 AM6/26/22
On 6/26/2022 12:55 AM, russell...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Saturday, June 25, 2022 at 11:57:14 PM UTC-5, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Sun, 26 Jun 2022 07:32:28 +0700, John B. <sloc...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>> Well Tommy, if you believe that then here's some more
>>> https://www.sbs.com.au/food/article/2019/07/19/five-cheeses-moon-could-be-made
>>> https://www.reddit.com/r/shittyaskscience/comments/9s4yoy/is_this_proof_that_the_moon_is_made_of_blue_cheese/
>>> there is even a song about it
>>> https://www.google.com/search?q=The+moon+is+made+of+cheese+lyrics&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiGprmB7cn4AhXH8jgGHRnfBEgQ1QJ6BAgrEAE&biw=1600&bih=763&dpr=1
>> Now I understand why the US is going back to the moon. To get rid of
>> the accumulated US surplus of cheese:
>>
>> "The Cheese Caves of the United States"
>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRCNpcmxi6Q> (10:21)
>> "These limestone caves in Springfield, MO are home to the US’s largest
>> stockpile of its 1.4 billion-pound surplus of cheese..."
>> --
>> Jeff Liebermann je...@cruzio.com
>> PO Box 272 http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
>> Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
>> Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558
>
> Hmmmm. The extra cheese is stored in Springfield Missouri, not up in Wisconsin where it is made. I've been to Wisconsin. They got hills. Big hills for bikes. There must be caves in the Wisconsin hills for storing cheese. What is the point of trucking it down through Iowa or Illinois to Missouri? Or barge down the Mississippi River to St. Louis. I guess Missouri is more centrally located for distributing the cheese when the apocalypse comes.

I do not know but the usual siting for Federal projects is
determined by the need to grease a Senator or Congressman
from that State for some other unrelated vote. The next
campaign centers on 'I brought $X Billion and 43 new jobs to
Podunk County!'
Works nearly every time. Both parties. Forever.

AMuzi

Jun 26, 2022, 10:14:12 AM6/26/22

AMuzi

Jun 26, 2022, 10:23:42 AM6/26/22
On 6/26/2022 1:32 AM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Jun 2022 23:00:35 -0700 (PDT), "russell...@yahoo.com"
> <ritzann...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Unsurprisingly, there is no "electronics" engineer. Which Tommy claims to be. Do you think Tommy could be a "Quality Engineer"? I'm guessing no.
>
> California has always declined to distinguish between electrical and
> electronic. For example, my 1971 BSEE diploma says "electrical".
> <http://www.learnbydestroying.com/jeffl/crud/diploma-jeffl.jpg>
>
> Time to put some more gasoline in the generator. Argh!!

But don't you feel all noble and such knowing that
California is saving the earth by your burning fuel much
less efficiently than a power plant while eagles are being
mulched in the windmills?

Such a sensitive caring system.

Tom Kunich

Jun 26, 2022, 12:01:01 PM6/26/22
Jeff is a comedian again. Somehow he believes that a diploma HE received effects the job I was hired to do. The very mental illness of the stupid six is just too much. Jeff who claims to be a Republican but were his postings transmitted to the party in Monterey he could be out instantly. John talking about my problems with a Garmin when he, like Jeff doesn't even ride a real bicycle. Frank who with closed eyes can't see the assault on our country by the Democrats. Flunky pretending to be a human being. Russell pretending to be an accountant when he can't perform simple arithmetic, Scharf who was somehow elected until people saw what he was and wouldn't touch him again with a 10 foot pole. Losers all, pretending that their opinions somehow matter to this country. November is coming and the party of Abraham Lincoln is about to show you that they think of you.

Tom Kunich

Jun 26, 2022, 12:04:29 PM6/26/22
On Sunday, June 26, 2022 at 7:23:42 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
The idea of wind power isn't that bad. The idea of solar power isn't that bad. The actual installations are plainly paying people off and not to actually be useful. The WindPower generators and the solar cells are made in China. Can anyone suggest why we would buy these things when in the best of times they supply 3% of our power?
It is loading more messages.