Maybe it's Vitamin D?

AMuzi

Jul 15, 2021, 10:22:07 AM7/15/21

Tom Kunich

Jul 15, 2021, 11:46:18 AM7/15/21
On Thursday, July 15, 2021 at 7:22:07 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
> https://www.rfi.fr/en/sports/20210715-police-target-tour-team-bahrain-victorious-in-anti-doping-raid-1
Over the last week I've been taking D3 and Iron and am feeling tons better. Hopefully that was my problem.

Tom Kunich

Jul 19, 2021, 2:37:30 PM7/19/21
I am hitting a spot which I normally would hit at this time of year. I would start riding a lot more comfortably and climbing while not easier ceased to be so painful. I know a very long and hard route with lots and lots of climbing in it that I may do tomorrow if I'm feeling good.