Took the D Moser out today.

Tom Kunich

Aug 4, 2022, 6:22:27 PM8/4/22
The Moser rides far better than the carbon fiber bike. It is 1 1/2 lbs heavier than the usual carbon fiber bike.

The slow speed handling was overly sensitive and it was difficult to stay on v
course without continuous attention. But high speed handling was so accurate that you could steer around a single piece of glass on the street without any effort.

All the cables settled in so I was adjusting a lot. Tomorrow I'll go back through it all. The right lever definitely need lubrication

The Basso is due in today and I will have to break up the shipping box next week since it appears that between the wheels and other things that the garbage cans will be full.

I have s full Record group for the Basso but it will only carry a 28 rather than the 32. That's OK with me since after the bedding in today I was riding mostly in a 28 or 29.

I cannot find my flat 17 mm hub wrench so I ordered another. I will use the present Shimano 11 speed until I can replace it with a Campy.

Sooner or later I will have o buy a roll around tool box, With very little working memory from the medication I have to see things a dozen times to know where it's at.

Tom Kunich

Aug 4, 2022, 6:27:12 PM8/4/22
Francesco Moser