Paypal Theft Again

Tom Kunich

May 27, 2023, 3:47:34 PM5/27/23
Again I had $700 lifted from my Paypal account using "Paypal Digital Gifts". I again changed my password and worked my way through 30 minutes with a service rep.

They can see that it wasn't me but they won't return my money without opening an investigation. they also will not bar my account from ever using Digital Gifts. So as soon as I am sure that I will get my $700 back I will permanently close my account.

Does anyone know of a more reliable payment program?