unusual cyclist's death

AMuzi

Feb 6, 2024, 4:54:15 PMFeb 6

Shadow

Feb 6, 2024, 7:58:25 PMFeb 6
On Tue, 6 Feb 2024 15:54:12 -0600, AMuzi <a...@yellowjersey.org> wrote:

>https://realdealnews.org/2024/02/06/iconic-cyclist-45-dies-of-cardiac-arrest/

//
Om Shanti, Anil Kadsur! Anil epitomized fitness in Bengaluru, cycling
100km daily for the past 1500+ days. His sudden departure, attributed
to a massive cardiac arrest....

//

There is no such thing as a "massive cardiac arrest". Or a
"little one". Not when it's permanent..
I'll keep to my 10 km a day just to be on the safe side. LOL.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

Tom Kunich

Feb 7, 2024, 11:00:17 AMFeb 7
Even when I was riding 10,000 miles a year I only rode about 4 days a week, And those were warm years with mild winters. The last couple of winters have been cold and wet and I don't ride in the wet. Not simply because I don't like the wet but largely because idiot drivers don't know how to be careful in the wet. Did 20 miles yesterday in the station wagon and the way people were driving when we went through the heavy rain areas was so stupid that I could hardly believe that there weren't car wrecks all over the freeways, There WERE wrecks but they were few because the cars that they were passing at 90 mph were smart enough to let them go.

Frank Krygowski

Feb 7, 2024, 11:01:57 AMFeb 7
On 2/6/2024 4:54 PM, AMuzi wrote:
> https://realdealnews.org/2024/02/06/iconic-cyclist-45-dies-of-cardiac-arrest/

Yes, it happens. But rarely. Death from _not_ cycling is much more common.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Roger Merriman

Feb 7, 2024, 1:59:37 PMFeb 7
Frank Krygowski <frkr...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> On 2/6/2024 4:54 PM, AMuzi wrote:
>> https://realdealnews.org/2024/02/06/iconic-cyclist-45-dies-of-cardiac-arrest/
>
> Yes, it happens. But rarely. Death from _not_ cycling is much more common.

Most big mass participation events get a few, Richmond Park which is
extremely popular for all sorts of sports gets a number per year and so on.

Roger Merriman

Tom Kunich

Feb 20, 2024, 1:56:47 PMFeb 20
I would agree with that. But I don't know why all of these white guys I used to ride with are all having heart attacks. Same thing appears to be happening with excess deaths - none of the slav countries seem to be having excess deaths but all of the white countries have between 10% and 20% excess deaths of people that all had vaccinations.

I don't know if this is a racial trait or if people in the slav countries simply didn't get vaccinated.