Re: Helmets again

瀏覽次數:248 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

News 2021

未讀,
2021年10月8日 晚上7:14:402021/10/8
收件者:
On Fri, 08 Oct 2021 13:39:22 -0700, Tom Kunich scribed:

> It appears the American Association of Family Physicians have been
> promoting mandatory helmet laws while no on has been looking. Everyone
> is all tied up in this covid hoax so those amicable to tyrannical laws
> are at it again.
>
> Studies of Football helmets which were pretty close to bicycle helmets
> have shown that they increase head and neck injuries while we have the
> mentally ill people here claiming that their lives were saved by wearing
> a bicycle helmet.
>
> In one study in Australia it was calculated that wearing helmets
> increases injuries and deaths by 21% (Robinson 1993)

This is correct and based on recorded data, because...

> this never occurred
> because people simply stopped riding bicycles rather than have a
> mandatory helmet law.

Several points;
a) it did occur because of helmet design,the mushroom, cause trauma to
the neck, in a novel way.
b) they stopped riding because helmets were expensive and you were
fined if caught riding without one on public roads.
c) yes, major health problems as significant people did stop riding

> Reminds one of the Australian government presently
> locking up people for leaving their homes now doesn't it?

Only if you are stupid* and get caught(aka acting like an arsehole to
draw plods attention).

* In certain LGAs of spreading sars-con-19 infection; there are stay at
home orders affecting everyone, with the following exceptions;
a) you can go to work,
b) you can go shopping,
c) you can go to medical appointments,
d) you can go for exercise for 1h, 2h, all day,
e) you can have a outdoor picnic with 5, 10, 20, people
f) various levels of people can go to other peoples places,
g, h, i, j..... a whole pile of stuff that you can say you are on the
way to/from.

It has been mildly amusing to see the number of Covid-hoax people who
when plod gives them the attention they want, can not manage to give a
plausible excuse and cop a fine. Hint, they do check for medical
appointment claims, but that articular 'Karen' was waving a placard
outside LGA building, with cop shop next door and courthouse on the other
side.

Now, if you're double vaxed and thus highly unlikely to join the ones
clogging up the medical services, you just wave your printed certificate
or show it on your smartphone, and they don't give a toss.

Andre Jute

未讀,
2021年10月9日 清晨5:55:132021/10/9
收件者:
.
Telling people to lie to the police... You're an embarrassment to all decent Australians, Peter Howard, aka News[some year]. What a wretched wanker you are. Unsigned for the usual reason.

Tom Kunich

未讀,
2021年10月9日 上午10:56:262021/10/9
收件者:
Tell us how Australians are different from Israelis who have found the vaccinated catching covid more often and more violently than the non-vaccinated.

Tom Kunich

未讀,
2021年10月9日 上午10:57:282021/10/9
收件者:
If that is Peter Howard, no wonder he doesn't seem to even know what's going on in the world around him.

News 2021

未讀,
2021年10月10日 凌晨12:18:112021/10/10
收件者:
On Sat, 09 Oct 2021 02:55:11 -0700, Andre Jute scribed:
Hahaha. How many hours did you claim to 'live' in Australia?

>Peter Howard, aka News[some year]. What a wretched
> wanker you are. Unsigned for the usual reason.

You need to join silly little tommy in taking dried frog pills.
Your understanding of english as used here is nil.

News 2021

未讀,
2021年10月10日 凌晨12:19:322021/10/10
收件者:
On Sat, 09 Oct 2021 07:57:26 -0700, Tom Kunich scribed:
Bzzt, wrong, as usual silly little tommy.
Try not to worsen AJ's dementia.

News 2021

未讀,
2021年10月10日 凌晨12:21:142021/10/10
收件者:
On Sat, 09 Oct 2021 07:56:24 -0700, Tom Kunich scribed:

>> Now, if you're double vaxed and thus highly unlikely to join the ones
>> clogging up the medical services, you just wave your printed
>> certificate or show it on your smartphone, and they don't give a toss.

> Tell us how Australians are different from Israelis who have found the
> vaccinated catching covid more often and more violently than the
> non-vaccinated.

Lol, once again (I score all the points for skewering silly little tommies
claims. I'd link a graph, but you clearly can not read one.

funkma...@hotmail.com

未讀,
2021年10月12日 下午1:37:302021/10/12
收件者:
It's likely he would read that chart the same way he reads any other chart - by completely distorting the the data and the intent. We can recall how he was trotting out a years-old mask study, claiming it was "the CDCs own data showing that masks are ineffective against covid". Never mind the fact that it was a meta study done by a chinese undergrad at hong kong university (published by the CDC, not the CDCs own research), in which the newest data reviewed was from 2015 and it was looking at influenza, not covid.

In the case of the Israeli infections, he'll willingly ignore the fact that the demographics for the vaccinated skews extremely to seniors, so break-through infection cases are more likely to be much more severe and more frequent than in an vaccinated millennial.

Tom Kunich

未讀,
2021年10月12日 下午3:44:382021/10/12
收件者:
A "year old mask study"? That was the LATEST approved CDC study, but then morons don't usually understand these sorts of things. As we know, masks have been SOOO improved over the last year. For instance - you can hardly even buy an N95 mask because even hospitals can't even get them since people like you seem to think them "new and improved" when the pores through which you breath HAVE to remain the same size to allow the passage of breathing air. Or maybe you think that the 30 nm size of the virus has changed improving the performance of masks? The difference in size remains the 200 times between pores and virus.

You know what you idiot - one of the local wineries is owned by a couple of surgeons that work for Doctor's Without Borders and when I go up to purchase a case of wine from them we will sit around and get a good laugh out of the comments on masks from people like you. Masks don't even prevent bacterial diseases and it was decided that you didn't even need masks in a surgery. They are only worn to prevent distraction of the surgeon from spray from an open wound.

But that study was, after all, a year old you idiotic fool.

funkma...@hotmail.com

未讀,
2021年10月12日 下午4:42:222021/10/12
收件者:
On Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 3:44:38 PM UTC-4, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 10:37:30 AM UTC-7, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > On Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 12:21:14 AM UTC-4, News 2021 wrote:
> > > Lol, once again (I score all the points for skewering silly little tommies
> > > claims. I'd link a graph, but you clearly can not read one.
> > It's likely he would read that chart the same way he reads any other chart - by completely distorting the the data and the intent. We can recall how he was trotting out a years-old mask study, claiming it was "the CDCs own data showing that masks are ineffective against covid". Never mind the fact that it was a meta study done by a chinese undergrad at hong kong university (published by the CDC, not the CDCs own research), in which the newest data reviewed was from 2015 and it was looking at influenza, not covid.
> >
> > In the case of the Israeli infections, he'll willingly ignore the fact that the demographics for the vaccinated skews extremely
> > to seniors, so break-through infection cases are more likely to be much more severe and more frequent than in an vaccinated millennial.
> A "year old mask study"? That was the LATEST approved CDC study,

Not only was it not a "cdc approved" study, it isn't the latest. There's even a disclaimer on the bottom of the page:

"the conclusions, findings, and opinions expressed by authors contributing to this journal do not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the Public Health Service, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or the authors' affiliated institutions. "

You should really read these links before you post them. It was actually a metastudy of some previous studies, the latest of which was in 2016, and focused on influenza, not Covid. Even the title of the study states "Nonpharmaceutical Measures for Pandemic Influenza in Nonhealthcare Settings".

Influenza, sparky, not Covid. Data from 2016 studies, not "the latest".

As far as "cdc approved", the EID section of the website isn't a repository for CDC approved research, it's a publication in a journal. The study was supported by the World Health Organization. The authors were supported by the Collaborative Research Fund from the University Grants Committee of Hong Kong. The cdc had nothing to do with the study, other than agreeing to publish it.

But wait, there's more! You know how we absolutely _love_ it when you rail against how the evil demoncrats are allowing the chinese to take over the country?
And you know how we love it when you rail against college edumacated folk being worthless?
Well guess what? The study you linked is by Jingyi Xiao, a postgraduate student at the School of Public Health, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China - a post-grad _student_, not even a real doctor!

You've been duped tommy!

> but then morons don't usually understand these sorts of things.

True, morons like you don't understand that a study released in may of 2021 is newer than a study released in may of 2020.
Morons like you don't understand that a study titled "Nonpharmaceutical Measures for Pandemic Influenza in Nonhealthcare Settings" doesn't address the spread of covid.
Morons like you don't understand that there is a difference between a study approved by the CDC and a study published in a medical journal they host.

Here's the _real_ latest study, Sponsored by the CDC, and addressing the spread of covid, not ythat you'd understand any of it:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/science/science-briefs/masking-science-sars-cov2.html

> As we know, masks have been SOOO improved over the last year. For instance - you can hardly even buy an N95

Guess what else sparky, this chinese study that you love so much doesn't address the effectiveness of N95 masks except to state "N95 and P2 masks can protect the wearer from fine particles (37) and should provide better protection against influenza virus exposures when properly worn because of higher filtration efficiency"

> mask because even hospitals can't even get them since people like you seem to think them "new and improved"
> when the pores through which you breath HAVE to remain the same size to allow the passage of breathing air.
> Or maybe you think that the 30 nm size of the virus has changed improving the performance of masks?
> The difference in size remains the 200 times between pores and virus.

Which wold make a difference if you understood anything at all about virus transmission vehicles. Here's a quote from the _real_ study:
"Cloth masks not only effectively block most large droplets (i.e., 20-30 microns and larger) but they can also block the exhalation of fine droplets and particles (also often referred to as aerosols) smaller than 10 microns which increase in number with the volume of speech and specific types of phonation. Multi-layer cloth masks can both block up to 50-70% of these fine droplets and particles.

> Masks don't even prevent bacterial diseases and it was decided that you didn't even need masks in a surgery.

Decided by whom? Or is that another brain dropping you pulled out of your ass like you claim that Pelosi said she was going to cut veterans benefits?

> They are only worn to prevent distraction of the surgeon from spray from an open wound.
>
> But that study was, after all, a year old you idiotic fool.

Yup, it was a year old. Not the latest, not a CDC study, not reviewing N95 masks, and not reviewing Covid.

Still laughing _at_ you, sparky.

Tom Kunich

未讀,
2021年10月12日 下午4:54:152021/10/12
收件者:
Speaking to a moron like you is getting nowhere. I hate to point this out to you but the RESULTS of a study DOESN'T HAVE TO BE your opinion for the results to be the results. As for "not even covid" Tell us what the difference is between an influenza virus which is a corona virus and the supposed SARS-Cov-2 virus which is identical except for the theorized spike proteins?

Perhaps you can explain that when you know nothing about nothing you go to such great lengths to convince yourself that your position is correct?

As for that supposed CDC study? We don't accept things like "2 symptomatically infected stylists and 139 patrons of a hair salon" or "374,021 persons who completed web-based surveys. Self-reported mask wearing in grocery stores and in the homes of family or friends"

These are the sorts of things you actually think of as science. But then once a fool, always a fool, moron.

Tom Kunich

未讀,
2021年10月12日 下午5:05:592021/10/12
收件者:
For those who think that FuzzyWuzzy's reference might be in any way scientific - it STARTS by saying that "SARS-CoV-2 infection is transmitted predominately by inhalation of respiratory droplets generated when people cough, sneeze, sing, talk, or breathe." People do not commonly "cough, sneeze, sing". They commonly talk and more commonly breath. And that makes the form of transmission NOT droplets of effluents from coughing or sneezing. But clouds of aerosols from breathing that hang in the air in clouds of virus particles. possibly for HOURS in inside areas with little ventilation or air motion. Masks have NO ABILITY to slow or stop aerosols. But to FuzzyWuzzy, that report is science. After all, the people that worked in medical science know nothing about it but hair salon operators do.

This is like talking to a cat, they don' t know what you're saying but they will scratch you anyway because they don't like the tone of your voice. Not to mention the absolute cowardice of doing it from a position of anonymity.

funkma...@hotmail.com

未讀,
2021年10月13日 清晨6:27:542021/10/13
收件者:
Introspection is a good thing, sparky. Good to see you trying it.

> I hate to point this out to you but the RESULTS of a study DOESN'T HAVE TO BE your opinion for the results to be the results.

I hate to point this out to you sparky, but I haven't offered an opinion here. I've proven that the study you linked isn't the latest, not a CDC study, not reviewing N95 masks, and not reviewing Covid - all of which you claimed it was.

> As for "not even covid" Tell us what the difference is between an influenza virus which is a corona virus and the supposed SARS-Cov-2 virus which is identical except for the theorized spike proteins?

Sure sparky, unlike you, I did my homework rather than pulling opinions out of my ass and claiming they were facts:
"the genomes of these 2 viruses differ in polarity and segmentation. Influenza virus is comprised of 8 single-stranded, negative-sense, viral RNA segments. SARS-CoV-2 has single-stranded, non-segmented, positive-sense, viral RNA"
https://asm.org/Articles/2020/July/COVID-19-and-the-Flu

Completely different RNA structure in a very different surface protein structure, with different propagation mechanisms. I guess in tommy world that equals "identical"

> Perhaps you can explain that when you know nothing about nothing you go to such great lengths to convince yourself that your position is correct?

You mean like claiming a link you posted is the latest CDC study proving that masks are ineffective against covid, when in reality it isn't the latest, not a CDC study, not reviewing N95 masks, and not reviewing Covid ?

> As for that supposed CDC study? We don't accept things like "2 symptomatically infected stylists and 139 patrons of a hair salon"
> "374,021 persons who completed web-based surveys. Self-reported mask wearing in grocery stores and in the homes of family or friends"

It's a good thing for the rest of us that the CDC does. Other wise the death toll in the US would be a lot higher. It's also a good thing that the rest of us don't accept a meta study of 5-year-old data by a chinese college student at the university of hong kong as science that trumps the most recent CDC research.

> These are the sorts of things you actually think of as science.

These are the things that most of the world thinks of as science, sparky, especially the people who actually perform the work. I'm going to trust them a lot further than a cranky old bastard in a bicycle forum who can't be bothered to confirm his rants before dropping his pants and letting them plop into this forum.

> But then once a fool, always a fool, moron.

Yes, you are.

> For those who think that FuzzyWuzzy's reference might be in any way scientific -
> it STARTS by saying that "SARS-CoV-2 infection is transmitted predominately by inhalation
> of respiratory droplets generated when people cough, sneeze, sing, talk, or breathe."
> People do not commonly "cough, sneeze, sing". They commonly talk and more commonly breath.
> And that makes the form of transmission NOT droplets of effluents from coughing or sneezing.

Sure, so beacuse talking is more common than coughing, sneezing and singing, that means infection by coughing, sneezing and singing isn't possible. Right.

> But clouds of aerosols from breathing that hang in the air in clouds of virus particles.
> possibly for HOURS in inside areas with little ventilation or air motion.
> Masks have NO ABILITY to slow or stop aerosols.

You missed this little tidbit, sparky "Cloth masks not only effectively block most large droplets (i.e., 20-30 microns and larger) but they can also block the exhalation of fine droplets and particles (also often referred to as aerosols) smaller than 10 microns"

Another failing grade for reading comprehension for tommy.

> But to FuzzyWuzzy, that report is science.
> After all, the people that worked in medical science know nothing about it but hair salon operators do.

Funny, I seemed to have missed the part where the hair salon employees conducted any research. Care to point it out?

> This is like talking to a cat, they don' t know what you're saying but they will scratch you anyway because they don't like the tone of your voice.
Yup, and the name of this cat is Sparky Kunich.

> Not to mention the absolute cowardice of doing it from a position of anonymity.

Relevance = none. You'll still be a raging ignorant arrogant narcissistic redneck asshole.

Tom Kunich

未讀,
2021年10月13日 上午10:28:022021/10/13
收件者:
FuzzyWuzzy has to repeat things he read on the Internet because he actually knows nothing about it and hates anyone that does. He could argue with the person who wrote those studies if they posted here denying their validity. But a fool always shows himself and he is painted in iridescent orange.

funkma...@hotmail.com

未讀,
2021年10月16日 上午10:01:362021/10/16
收件者:
It's called citing a reference, sparky, something you might understand if you had ever finished high school. Even the study you keep referring to has supporting references. Making a statement without a supporting reference is little better than the shit you post here and are always proven wrong about.

> He could argue with the person who wrote those studies if they posted here denying their validity.

I didn't make the claim that the chinese study wasn't valid. It was well-researched and supported, giving credibility to the context of the study. Since your reading comprehension is so abysmal, here's a reminder of my criticism: the study you linked isn't the latest, not a CDC study, not reviewing N95 masks, and not reviewing Covid - all of which you claimed it was. The problem isn't with the study itself, the problem is that you don't understand that it doesn't prove what you think it does.

> But a fool always shows himself

Yes, by constantly repeating false claims, deflecting, then resorting to insults when you have no ability to counter the fact that you've been proven wrong.

> and he is painted in iridescent orange.

Quite true: https://www.healthing.ca/wellness/the-orange-face-trump-may-be-doing-it-wrong/

Tom Kunich

未讀,
2021年10月16日 上午10:35:502021/10/16
收件者:
You cite what is called "self reporting and non-peer reviewed" crap and call it truth. I actually cite the real CDC numbers and review of all real peer reviewed studies and you call that lies and distortions. At your age I doubt that you will ever change and grow a brain. If you haven't by now you don't have anything to grow.

John B.

未讀,
2021年10月16日 晚上7:28:072021/10/16
收件者:
Ah, but Tommy, can we believe you? After all you seem so inconsistent.
I came across a site, just yesterday, where you claimed to have
graduated from High School in 1962 while right here on RBT you first
claimed to Not to have graduated, and then after Frank had mentioned a
GED test you claimed to have taken that test.
You claimed to have joined the Air Force and in proof mentioned two
commands in which you served which, upon checking, were found to never
have existed. Then we have your claim of creeping around in the bomb
bay of a flying B-52 while at a later date you claim to have been an
assistant to another fellow on the ready line and made repairs that
even the "stars" couldn't accomplished. One can only assume that after
making your repairs that you flapped your wings and flew away to join
"your" bomber somewhere over the Pacific Ocean.

In short Tommy, you do appear to exhibit certain inconsistencies.
Perhaps remembering to take your medicine will relieve your dementia
to the extent that you can, at least, appear rational.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Tom Kunich

未讀,
2021年10月16日 晚上8:59:512021/10/16
收件者:
So you don't seem able to get anything right do you? I'm just this poor little uneducated person who worked for Lawrence Livermore Laboratories, Lawrence Berkeley Laboratories, NASA, and dozens of other places. No education and yet I was making a quarter million a year, when that was real money. So poorly educated that one of my managers on a recommendation said that we couldn't have finished a project without me - the project that helped rid the world of AIDS.

It must really pain you to see an Airman 2nd make you look like the POS you are. By the way - you never answered the question - what do you think that HE is?

John B.

未讀,
2021年10月16日 晚上9:47:152021/10/16
收件者:
On Sat, 16 Oct 2021 17:59:49 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
Yup, you tell us you worked here and you worked there.

But on one site you stated that you graduated high school (1962) and
on this site you said that you didn't graduate. Then after Frank told
you what the GED test is you decided that you had taken that test. You
have told us about being a member of the VFW but from your own
statement you served on Guam, some 4,000 miles away from the war.

In short, Tommy, your statements seem to vary a great deal from day to
day, apparently depending on the level of your dementia. Perhaps if
you could get your medication changed...

(dementia - mental deterioration of organic or functional origin)
--
Cheers,

John B.

Jeff Liebermann

未讀,
2021年10月17日 凌晨12:19:292021/10/17
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I'm just this poor little uneducated person who worked for Lawrence Livermore Laboratories, Lawrence Berkeley Laboratories, NASA, and dozens of other places.

Dozens? I thought it was 14 pages of employment history that
mysteriously disappeared in an unrecoverable computer crash?

I notice that you made some changes to your online resume and that you
now know the correct names for LLL and LBL. Oddly, LLL, LBL, NASA,
and those dozens of former employers fail to appear on your online
resume at:
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/tom-kunich-22012/>
Could you kindly explain why?

>No education and yet I was making a quarter million a year, when
>that was real money.

I'm not sure about when you worked for these companies, but during
that 1970's, a quarter million per year was probably the salary of the
company or organization president.

>So poorly educated that one of my managers on a recommendation
>said that we couldn't have finished a project without me - the
>project that helped rid the world of AIDS.

Which manager was that and where does it appear on your rather amazing
collection of Skills & Endorsements and Recommendations?
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/tom-kunich-22012/>
Also, that's rather interesting collection of people who recommend or
endorse your abilities. A tutor, who looks reputable, but I have my
doubts about a sports CEO who endorsed you in 16 areas, a dentist, a
land surveyor, a family law litigator, etc. In your area of
expertise, which seems to be firmware, you have 9 endorsements, most
of which appear to be genuine co-workers or customers. However, I
would expect better from someone who saved the world from AIDS.

I was wondering what it might take to obtain your military records
from the NPRC.
<https://www.archives.gov/veterans/military-service-records>
Not too horrible except that they reduced staffing about 2 months ago
and are only doing emergency requests. Also, I cannot request service
records on anyone who left the service less than 62 years ago (1959).
Your resume shows that you were at Lowry AFB 1965-1966, so I'll need
to wait about 7 more years and until full staffing returns.

Looks like some of your eBay items have sold:
<https://www.ebay.com/sch/tomk37/m.html?LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1>
with 100% positive feedback. However, it also appears that you've
already spent the proceeds on 8 bicycle items in the past month:
<https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/feedback_profile/tomk37?lb=1>
Anyway, congrats on the sales and the 100% positive feedback.

[30 mins wasted, but 15 mins reading through the archive.gov site
proved to be interesting]

--
Jeff Liebermann je...@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272

funkma...@hotmail.com

未讀,
2021年10月17日 上午8:41:132021/10/17
收件者:
On Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 10:35:50 AM UTC-4, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:

> You cite what is called "self reporting and non-peer reviewed" crap and call it truth.

I cited a CDC meta study. It is the latest CDC study reviewing the efficacy of mask wearing in the context of covid transmission. It was fully peer-reviewed before publication. Where you got the idea it wasn't peer-reviewed was probably the same place you got the idea that pelosi is going to cut veterans benefits - your ass.

> I actually cite the real CDC numbers

No, you didn't. You cited a meta study by a chinese college student, of which none of the individual studies were done by the CDC, and most of those were 'self-reported'. The CDC had nothing to do with the chinese study.

> and review of all real peer reviewed studies

There's no information in either of those that suggest one was more peer reviewed than the other. We do know this: you claimed the chinese study was the latest CDC study showing that masks are ineffective against covid. One more time since you really aren't getting it: it isn't the latest, it isn't a CDC study, it isn't reviewing N95 masks, and it isn't reviewing Covid - all of which you claimed it was.

> and you call that lies and distortions.

No, I very clearly stated there wasn't any thing wrong with the chinese study. I said your interpretation of it was lies and distortions. I know this concept is a bit subtle for you to grasp with your limited intellect.

> At your age I doubt that you will ever change and grow a brain. If you haven't by now you don't have anything to grow.

And where does that leave you sparky? making blatant lies, and even after proven wrong sticking with those lies? Seriously, There's only one person here who is showing seriously deficient mental capacity, and that person is in your mirror.

Tom Kunich

未讀,
2021年10月17日 中午12:39:132021/10/17
收件者:
FuzzyWuzzy thinks that he can say things and they automatically become true. That is the ways and means of the radical left. It is rapidly falling apart as the graduating classes realize that under management of the radical left they have NO future. Sooner or later those 360 Million guns in the USA are going to be used on you.

Tom Kunich

未讀,
2021年10月17日 中午12:39:552021/10/17
收件者:
Tell me Jeff, when was the last time you even looked at a bicycle?

Jeff Liebermann

未讀,
2021年10月17日 下午1:21:342021/10/17
收件者:
On Sun, 17 Oct 2021 09:39:53 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
Nice change of topic. About 30 minutes ago. My mountain bike:
<http://www.learnbydestroying.com/jeffl/pics/bicycles/Gary-Fisher-Tassajara.JPG>
is currently blocking a doorway and I'm debating the relative merits
of several places to move it. I can provide current photos and
additional information if you find it useful for explaining why you
didn't bother including NASA, LLL, LBL and 14 pages of prior employers
in your online resume. It would also be helpful if you would disclose
which company paid you $250,000/year and approximately in what year.

I don't think I could cram enough years in between companies on your
employment history to allow for adding even a tiny number of jobs,
much less 14 pages of employers. Even if the lost 14 pages contained
one job per page, there's no room for 14 years, much less 14 months,
of employment. Your current resume shows 13 former employers. Between
when you left the USAF in 1966(?) and your most recent employment in
2014 are 48 years. Subtract 3 years for a head injury and you would
have 45 years available for employment. Dividing by 13 former
employers yields 3.5 years average per employer. Adding NASA, LLL,
and LBL for a total of 16 employers yields 2.8 years average per
employer. Adding the 14 lost pages of former employers yields:
45 / (13 + 14) = 1.7 year average per employer.
Unless there was some error in my estimates or you held two jobs at
the same time, a history of so many short duration jobs are not
indicative of an engineer who is allegedly paid $250,000/year.

[30 minutes wasted on keeping Tom entertained]

Tom Kunich

未讀,
2021年10月17日 下午5:18:192021/10/17
收件者:
You call that a bike huh? Question, if $250,000/yr isn't indicative of such short duration jobs why do you seem to have so little knowledge of startups? Why do I have recommendations? Why is it that I could get a job in half a second if I want to move to Illinois or Texas of Minnesota? Or for that matter, if I was willing to commute to the south bay? Although those are rapidly disappearing as startups are getting fewer and further between. Nobody wants to work in California anymore. Big surprise.

Jeff Liebermann

未讀,
2021年10月17日 下午6:21:012021/10/17
收件者:
On Sun, 17 Oct 2021 14:18:17 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, October 17, 2021 at 10:21:34 AM UTC-7, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:

>> <http://www.learnbydestroying.com/jeffl/pics/bicycles/Gary-Fisher-Tassajara.JPG>

>You call that a bike huh?

Nope. I called it a bicycle per the 11th commandment. Thou shalt not
abbrev.

I fished the frame and wheels out of a dumpster for free. I put about
$75 in parts into it. No carbon fiber anywhere in sight. It won't
win any races or beauty contests, but it did get me from here to there
for many years.

That's now what I said. I said:
"a history of so many short duration jobs are not indicative
of an engineer who is allegedly paid $250,000/year."
What does knowing something about startups have to do with my choice
of bicycle? If a startup paid you $250,000/year for some unspecified
service, I know that it would be a waste of the investors money.

>Why do I have recommendations?

Because you need them. Nobody would believe your stories found all
over the internet. Recommendations tend to add some credibility.

>Why is it that I could get a job in half a second if I want
>to move to Illinois or Texas of Minnesota? Or for that matter,
>if I was willing to commute to the south bay?

I really enjoy how you phrased that question. You assume that you
would get a job in 500 msec, yet you ask my why it is so? You should
be asking yourself why you claim it's so, or at least explain how it
works.

However, the answer is of little importance since you've recently
retired:
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/tom-kunich-22012/>
About
Retired and not looking anymore
Electronics Engineer, Firmware Programmer
Specialties: Very broad range of experience, medical,
commercial and industrial
Robotics, Biotech instruments, embedded systems
design and programming. Chemical analysis systems.

I don't think anyone would hire you if you claim you're retired and
not looking for a job. BTW, I like where you say "specialties" and
start off with a "very broad range of experience", which doesn't sound
much like specialization. You might want to correct this. Also,
while you're making corrections, please change the "XT" in your resume
to "XP".

>Although those are rapidly disappearing as startups are getting
>fewer and further between.

How is it you know so little about startups? When the economy tanks
and the big companies start laying off employees to save money, most
of the talent gets the clue and switches to startups. See any of
these graphs going down in 2020 or 2021?
<https://www.google.com/search?q=number+of+startups+graph&tbm=isch>

>Nobody wants to work in California anymore. Big surprise.

Is that an invitation to change the subject again? I'll pass.

At this point, I would normally go back to demonstrating your
failings. However, it looks like drizzle tonight and the roof needs
sweeping. Another time.

[ 35 minutes wasted ]

ritzann...@gmail.com

未讀,
2021年10月17日 晚上8:17:302021/10/17
收件者:
On Sunday, October 17, 2021 at 5:21:01 PM UTC-5, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:

> However, the answer is of little importance since you've recently
> retired:
> <https://www.linkedin.com/in/tom-kunich-22012/>
> About
> Retired and not looking anymore
> Electronics Engineer, Firmware Programmer
> Specialties: Very broad range of experience, medical,
> commercial and industrial
> Robotics, Biotech instruments, embedded systems
> design and programming. Chemical analysis systems.

Maybe its just me. But I have a HUGE BIG ENORMOUS problem with Tommy boy the liar using the term "engineer". Electronics Engineer his resume supposedly claims. Although to be honest the correct term is Electrical Engineer. There is no such thing as an Electronics Engineer. Or maybe Tommy worked at Radio Shack a long time ago and they called their service employees electronics engineers for prestige. No university or college issues a fictitious degree like that. But Tommy the liar IS NOT an engineer. He has NO training in engineering. He has NO degree in engineering. He has NO license in engineering. All he has are menial labor jobs where he called himself an engineer. That does not make Tommy the liar an engineer.

Jeff Liebermann

未讀,
2021年10月18日 凌晨12:01:532021/10/18
收件者:
On Sun, 17 Oct 2021 17:17:28 -0700 (PDT), "russell...@yahoo.com"
<ritzann...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, October 17, 2021 at 5:21:01 PM UTC-5, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> However, the answer is of little importance since you've recently
>> retired:
>> <https://www.linkedin.com/in/tom-kunich-22012/>
>> About
>> Retired and not looking anymore
>> Electronics Engineer, Firmware Programmer
>> Specialties: Very broad range of experience, medical,
>> commercial and industrial
>> Robotics, Biotech instruments, embedded systems
>> design and programming. Chemical analysis systems.

>Maybe its just me. But I have a HUGE BIG ENORMOUS problem
>with Tommy boy the liar using the term "engineer".
>Electronics Engineer his resume supposedly claims.

I don't think that will be a problem. Any company that hires a
$250,000/year "engineer" will be very diligent about doing a
background check, check out references, request transcripts, and
perhaps even hire someone to interview the neighbors, colleagues, and
references. Up until now, the employment record on the linkedin.com
resume seems generally accurate. It has to be accurate while Tom was
looking for employment. However, now that he has retired, that's no
longer the case. He can put anything he wants on the online resume
and as long as he's not looking for employment, nobody will care
enough to verify anything he posts.

>Although to be honest the correct term is Electrical Engineer.
>There is no such thing as an Electronics Engineer.

Agreed. I had a problem with that. My diploma says "Electrical
Engineer". However, I've had to use "Electrical and Electronic
Engineer" on my resume and other documents. The problem was when I
went for employment interviews, the clueless HR people would read the
"Electrical Engineer" title and decide that I'm not suitable for an
electronics (RF) design position. I also had to explain the problem
to various working engineers, who apparently never noticed the title
on their diploma(s). I hate to admit it, I didn't notice it until my
employment applications started being rejected about a year after
graduating.

>Or maybe Tommy worked at Radio Shack a long time ago and they
>called their service employees electronics engineers for prestige.

I don't recall the titles at Radio Shack, but I've run into a wide
assortment of creative titles with sales engineers, customer
engineers, support engineers, sanitary engineers, etc. The surest
signs of success are over-subscription and pollution. I guess
engineering is successful.

>No university or college issues a fictitious degree like that.

Actually, there are thousands of diploma mills issuing all manner of
diplomas, degrees and certifications for little more than the cost of
printing and shipping.
<https://www.google.com/search?q=fake+college+diploma&tbm=isch>
I once had an old Mac program that printed such things. Here's a
sample of my work:
<http://www.learnbydestroying.com/jeffl/pics/drivel/diploma.jpg>
Genuine Trump University graduation certificates are now collectors
items.

>But Tommy the liar IS NOT an engineer. He has NO training in
>engineering. He has NO degree in engineering. He has NO license
>in engineering.

True. However, to work as an electronics engineer, one does not need
to be licensed by the state. In California, only those engineering
professions that involve the public safety require a state license.
Also, to testify in a California court of law as an expert witness in
some field, one is usually required to have a professional engineering
license:
<https://www.nspe-ca.org/licensure/pe-licensure>
Interesting story of an RF engineer and him obtain a Professional
Engineer license.
<https://www.nspe-ca.org/about-society/california-engineer>

>All he has are menial labor jobs where he called himself an
>engineer. That does not make Tommy the liar an engineer.

Normally, I would agree with that, but I'm not so sure that's a good
idea depending on what you call menial labor. At one former employer,
we had three people doing engineering work, but at a technicians
salary. For various reasons, they had not had time to obtain a
college degree. The company had the irritating habit of giving
identical percentage raises for the entire department. That was
suppose to promote teamwork. Instead, it insured that those who made
the most money, would continue making every increasing amounts, while
the acting engineers would continue to get much smaller salaries and
never be able to catch up with those near the top. It also killed all
merit raises. Assuming Tom had some engineering expertise in a
particular field, he could have been one of those techs doing
engineering work. It's improbable, but still remotely possible.

Hmm... gotta mention something about bicycling. I wonder why Tom
didn't include bicycle mechanics as one of his areas of expertise?

John B.

未讀,
2021年10月18日 凌晨4:43:422021/10/18
收件者:
On Sun, 17 Oct 2021 15:20:52 -0700, Jeff Liebermann <je...@cruzio.com>
wrote:
I've been reading this thread with considerable amusement. Do
legitimate companies actually peruse the Internet looking for people?
Back when I was working for a living when we had a project starting
we'd put an add in one of the trade publications, usually for 7 days,
- Wanted, construction personnel for 1 year project in Timbuktu
constructing Gas Separation plant with 25 mile dual 8" pipelines.

And often times we'd be able to check on applicants simply by calling
other companies and saying, "Hey! Ever heard of this guy?"
--
Cheers,

John B.

John B.

未讀,
2021年10月18日 凌晨4:50:082021/10/18
收件者:
On Sun, 17 Oct 2021 17:17:28 -0700 (PDT), "russell...@yahoo.com"
<ritzann...@gmail.com> wrote:

Well, why not? I've read that in some locations garbage men are now
known as "Sanitation Engineers". Can't a guy soldering wires be an
"Electronics Engineer"? Or maybe a "Wiring Engineer"?
--
Cheers,

John B.

funkma...@hotmail.com

未讀,
2021年10月18日 上午11:06:222021/10/18
收件者:
On Sunday, October 17, 2021 at 6:21:01 PM UTC-4, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Oct 2021 14:18:17 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
> <cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Sunday, October 17, 2021 at 10:21:34 AM UTC-7, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
> >> <http://www.learnbydestroying.com/jeffl/pics/bicycles/Gary-Fisher-Tassajara.JPG>
> >You call that a bike huh?
> Nope. I called it a bicycle per the 11th commandment. Thou shalt not
> abbrev.

As could have been predicted, tommy now resorts to bicycle shaming. Nothing wrong with a nice old steel hardtail, I'm sure even Frank would agree. I can't remember how many times over the past decades people have asked me what the best bike is. My answer: the one you'll ride. I did commute for a while on an early 90's fuji suncrest I picked up for $20 and built up with a bunch of leftover parts.

https://thezenofcycling.blogspot.com/2011/02/you-dont-see-that-every-day.html

That frame got purged when I downsized from 20 bikes to ten - donated to Bikes Not Bombs.

For that fact, Jeffs Tassajars gets some Pro kudos:

https://www.singletracks.com/mtb-gear/crushing-it-on-the-affordable-50-gary-fisher-tassajara-bike-review/
(and before anyone comments, yes, I got the joke).

Tom Kunich

未讀,
2021年10月18日 上午11:28:262021/10/18
收件者:
Since you are wasting so much time answering me I have to wonder my I am presently 50 miles short of making my 4,000 mile mileage and still seem to be the center of your entire existence. It isn't as if these rides are short since I have over 80,000 feet of climbing. I must truly be a remarkable person to be able to take up your entire existence while living an entire private life as well.

You have shown time and time again that you know absolutely nothing about startups and think that multiple jobs as some sort of negative rather than a demonstration that I was desired by companies that required competent help to get off the ground. Since you have absolutely no knowledge of startups you also don't know that once a product is completed, they no longer need a very expensive development staff and instead need a marketing staff and manufacturing staff. Why do you suppose that you could find my linkedIn page with the "retired" message on it but you still didn't seem to notice the hundreds of messages asking me to apply for jobs though employment agencies. Those also leave out the private messages from companies that want to directly negotiate.

So there is nothing in your pretense of knowledge about anything that holds one ounce of water.

funkma...@hotmail.com

未讀,
2021年10月18日 上午11:29:142021/10/18
收件者:
Actually, Electronics Engineer _is_ a thing. UMass Lowell has been offering a BSEET (Bachelor of Science in Electronic Engineering Technology ) for at least 20 years now. Northeastern University (my alma mater) used to offer a BET (Bachelor of Electronic Technology) back in the 80's and 90's, I believed it's morphed into a BSCS program.
However, I will note that if a company bestows an engineering title on you, you're an engineer. There is no requirement for licensing in the EE fields, and pretty much every compnay I've ever worked at has listed 'engineering degree plus x years or equivalent experience' for job requirements. I've worked with two individuals over the years that were legitimately electrical engineers but didn't have a degree. Both were quite competent, not quite capable of performing senior level design and analysis, but more than capable of junior level tasks. The difference is that they had some college engineering, and for whatever their reasons didn't finish up their degree, as opposed to tommy's admitted lack of education (his laughable claim of having "read out" three libraries notwithstanding). One of those co-workers decided to take management courses and moved into an engineering project management role for Agilent.
That said, tommy is no engineer. There's too much he doesn't know, and too much that he gets wrong. While I don't doubt he may have been involved in some of these projects he _claims_ to have been instrumental in the development of, as you point out, there's no way he was any more than a senior engineering tech at best. Who knows, maybe he managed to bullshit his way into an engineering position, but that would would have resulted in some pretty horrible pudding - likely one of those jobs he lasted less than a year at.

Frank Krygowski

未讀,
2021年10月18日 上午11:32:042021/10/18
收件者:
On 10/18/2021 11:06 AM, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, October 17, 2021 at 6:21:01 PM UTC-4, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Sun, 17 Oct 2021 14:18:17 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
>> <cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> You call that a bike huh?
>> Nope. I called it a bicycle per the 11th commandment. Thou shalt not
>> abbrev.
>
> As could have been predicted, tommy now resorts to bicycle shaming. Nothing wrong with a nice old steel hardtail, I'm sure even Frank would agree. I can't remember how many times over the past decades people have asked me what the best bike is. My answer: the one you'll ride. I did commute for a while on an early 90's fuji suncrest I picked up for $20 and built up with a bunch of leftover parts.
>
> https://thezenofcycling.blogspot.com/2011/02/you-dont-see-that-every-day.html

From that site: "I had a goal - build up a completely new bike buying
as few parts specific to the project as possible, while ending up with
something odd and unexpected."

As mentioned, I did that when building my around-town 3 speed. It was a
fun project.

--
- Frank Krygowski

funkma...@hotmail.com

未讀,
2021年10月18日 上午11:35:132021/10/18
收件者:
On Sunday, October 17, 2021 at 12:39:13 PM UTC-4, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, October 17, 2021 at 5:41:13 AM UTC-7, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > On Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 10:35:50 AM UTC-4, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> >

> > > You cite what is called "self reporting and non-peer reviewed" crap and call it truth.
> > I cited a CDC meta study. It is the latest CDC study reviewing the efficacy of mask wearing in the context of covid transmission. It was fully peer-reviewed before publication. Where you got the idea it wasn't peer-reviewed was probably the same place you got the idea that pelosi is going to cut veterans benefits - your ass.
> > > I actually cite the real CDC numbers
> > No, you didn't. You cited a meta study by a chinese college student, of which none of the individual studies were done by the CDC, and most of those were 'self-reported'. The CDC had nothing to do with the chinese study.
> > > and review of all real peer reviewed studies
> > There's no information in either of those that suggest one was more peer reviewed than the other. We do know this: you claimed the chinese study was the latest CDC study showing that masks are ineffective against covid. One more time since you really aren't getting it: it isn't the latest, it isn't a CDC study, it isn't reviewing N95 masks, and it isn't reviewing Covid - all of which you claimed it was.
> > > and you call that lies and distortions.
> > No, I very clearly stated there wasn't any thing wrong with the chinese study. I said your interpretation of it was lies and distortions. I know this concept is a bit subtle for you to grasp with your limited intellect.
> > > At your age I doubt that you will ever change and grow a brain. If you haven't by now you don't have anything to grow.
> > And where does that leave you sparky? making blatant lies, and even after proven wrong sticking with those lies? Seriously, There's only one person here who is showing seriously deficient mental capacity, and that person is in your mirror.
> FuzzyWuzzy thinks that he can say things and they automatically become true.

Well, whoever this 'fuzzy wuzzy' you keep referring to is might think that (likely you've been looking in the mirror again) but i've listed references and links for all my claims. Hardley the stuff of 'say things and they automatically become true'. That's your MO, not mine.

> That is the ways and means of the radical left. It is rapidly falling apart as the graduating classes realize that under
> management of the radical left they have NO future.

It's a good thing that the radical left isn't managing anything of any importance then, unlike the radical right that has taken control of the GOP.

> Sooner or later those 360 Million guns in the USA are going to be used on you.

Still not afriad of anything sparky, least of all anything you're involved with.

funkma...@hotmail.com

未讀,
2021年10月18日 上午11:39:152021/10/18
收件者:
Depending on the job, we do - well, we hiring an agency to do that. I'm still getting on average a call and several emails a day connected to my linked in profile - yes legitimate head hunters, though many times so far afield of what I'm looking for it's obvious their search algorithm just piked up on a keyword or two.

> Back when I was working for a living when we had a project starting
> we'd put an add in one of the trade publications, usually for 7 days,
> - Wanted, construction personnel for 1 year project in Timbuktu
> constructing Gas Separation plant with 25 mile dual 8" pipelines.
>
> And often times we'd be able to check on applicants simply by calling
> other companies and saying, "Hey! Ever heard of this guy?"

That's still the way reference checks work.
> --
> Cheers,
>
> John B.

Tom Kunich

未讀,
2021年10月18日 上午11:47:242021/10/18
收件者:
Yet another moronic statement from Russy. He supposes that a license is required to design electronic circuits. That must be why I was hired by both Laurence laboratories and why NASA used me indirectly for a space station project. It drives you wild that you don't know shit from Shinola and have been polishing your shoes with the wrong thing.

It hurts you so much that I made more money in a 10 year period than you can hope to make in a lifetime that all you can do is deny it. Poor Russy is so distraught.

funkma...@hotmail.com

未讀,
2021年10月18日 上午11:51:312021/10/18
收件者:
yeah, I had fun on that Fuji project as well. Did you end up having to buy anything for the 3-speed?

Tom Kunich

未讀,
2021年10月18日 上午11:52:482021/10/18
收件者:
More dumbshit comments from FuzzyWuzzy - of course there's nothing wrong with a hardtail and that particular one was an especially good one. But to be a bicyclist you have to ride a bike and he has already stated that he can no longer do so. The shaming is that he is willing to cry about all of the time he wastes here while I am out covering 30-50 miles. And that would be a lot longer if there were more coffee shops left in business after Loathsome drove so many out of business.

Frank Krygowski

未讀,
2021年10月18日 中午12:19:512021/10/18
收件者:
On 10/18/2021 11:29 AM, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> I've worked with two individuals over the years that were legitimately electrical engineers but didn't have a degree. Both were quite competent, not quite capable of performing senior level design and analysis, but more than capable of junior level tasks. The difference is that they had some college engineering, and for whatever their reasons didn't finish up their degree, as opposed to tommy's admitted lack of education...

I can quickly think of a couple guys who were really intelligent and
competent, but never finished their degrees in my program. One was
really frustrating - he did _extremely_ well, and needed just one
required course to finish. He got a good full time job doing engineering
for a plant doing heavy manufacturing, and I visited to view the place
and some of his projects. I was impressed, and really wanted him to
complete the degree.

Trouble was, he would enroll in that final class (Manufacturing Systems
Analysis) and drop it. Or enroll and fail to drop it, generating an F.
The rules called for the Dean's permission to re-enroll after a couple
such events. He'd get the dean's permission, then repeat. And repeat again.

It baffled and frustrated us. AFAIK he never did get the degree.

--
- Frank Krygowski

funkma...@hotmail.com

未讀,
2021年10月18日 中午12:22:282021/10/18
收件者:
On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 11:52:48 AM UTC-4, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 8:06:22 AM UTC-7, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > On Sunday, October 17, 2021 at 6:21:01 PM UTC-4, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Nope. I called it a bicycle per the 11th commandment. Thou shalt not
> > > abbrev.
> > As could have been predicted, tommy now resorts to bicycle shaming. Nothing wrong with a nice old steel hardtail, I'm sure even Frank would agree. I can't remember how many times over the past decades people have asked me what the best bike is. My answer: the one you'll ride. I did commute for a while on an early 90's fuji suncrest I picked up for $20 and built up with a bunch of leftover parts.
> >
> > https://thezenofcycling.blogspot.com/2011/02/you-dont-see-that-every-day.html
> >
> > That frame got purged when I downsized from 20 bikes to ten - donated to Bikes Not Bombs.
> >
> > For that fact, Jeffs Tassajars gets some Pro kudos:
> >
> > https://www.singletracks.com/mtb-gear/crushing-it-on-the-affordable-50-gary-fisher-tassajara-bike-review/
> > (and before anyone comments, yes, I got the joke).
> More dumbshit comments from FuzzyWuzzy - of course there's nothing wrong with a hardtail and that particular one was an especially good one.

Right, so when you wrote "you call that a bike?", we should have translated that to "there's nothing wrong with a hardtail and that particular one was an especially good one". Sure.

> But to be a bicyclist you have to ride a bike and he has already stated that he can no longer do so.

So, which is it, are you criticising him for the bike he owns, or for the fact that he can't ride it? Because "you call that a bike?" doesn't sound like a ringing endorsement of the quality of the bike for those of us who have a decent command of the english language.

> The shaming is that he is willing to cry about all of the time he wastes here while I am out covering 30-50 miles. And that would be a lot longer if there were more coffee shops left in business

They make these things called bottles that you put in a cage on the frame. You can put coffee in them if you like. I've never considered the lack of coffee shops in rural new england to be a limiting factor for my longer rides.

Frank Krygowski

未讀,
2021年10月18日 中午12:34:582021/10/18
收件者:
Despite having three spare forks hanging from my shop rafters, I had to
buy a fork. None of the steerers were long enough. And I bought upright
handlebars from a sale table, $7.

The final touch was a sort of mini front basket - a 2" deep chrome steel
desk basket on sale at Staples, zip tied in place. It looks and works
just right.

After a couple years, I added a "saddle sandwich" to better hold the
wide Brooks saddle with the double, looped wire rails. (I forget the
model number of that saddle.)

--
- Frank Krygowski

AMuzi

未讀,
2021年10月18日 中午12:43:442021/10/18
收件者:
I didn't. What?

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>

funkma...@hotmail.com

未讀,
2021年10月18日 中午12:49:282021/10/18
收件者:
check the date of the single tracks article, then the last line of the article - maybe related, maybe not, it still seems like a pretty legit write-up to me.

ritzann...@gmail.com

未讀,
2021年10月18日 下午1:16:382021/10/18
收件者:
On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 10:28:26 AM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> Since you are wasting so much time answering me I have to wonder my I am presently 50 miles short of making my 4,000 mile mileage and still seem to be the center of your entire existence. It isn't as if these rides are short since I have over 80,000 feet of climbing. I must truly be a remarkable person to be able to take up your entire existence while living an entire private life as well.

Now I will admit to keeping track of annual mileage on an informal basis many years ago. I would reset the cycle computer to zero at the beginning of each year. Total miles ridden for the year. But I stopped doing that awhile ago. But for Tommy boy to keep track of his cumulative mileage each year AND the number of feet climbed, he must really really really be an AN-L RETENTIVE SOB. Tommy boy, relax and live. You don't have to care about every single flea.

ritzann...@gmail.com

未讀,
2021年10月18日 下午1:27:192021/10/18
收件者:
On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 10:47:24 AM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> It drives you wild that you don't know shit from Shinola and have been polishing your shoes with the wrong thing.

I just use Kiwi shoe polish for my dress shoes. For my cowboy boots I have some larger jars of polish bought at the boot store. Its more viscous than the Kiwi polish. And I soak my Brooks saddles in neatsfoot oil every other year or so. Leave them submersed for a couple months.

funkma...@hotmail.com

未讀,
2021年10月18日 下午1:42:432021/10/18
收件者:
Of course, he could be lying about that too...

Tom Kunich

未讀,
2021年10月18日 下午3:30:272021/10/18
收件者:
So it is your position that with a good job and well paying, in an area well known for a near total lack of opportunity, that he should waste his time finishing a degree for what exactly?

Tom Kunich

未讀,
2021年10月18日 下午3:42:252021/10/18
收件者:
Why don't you now lie to us about the number of miles you put in. Thursday I was passed in the final 1/4 mile by a guy that had been giving it everything he had for the last 2 miles to pass me. At the top he had so exhausted himself that he couldn't move as I shifted into high gear and descended the other side at 37 mph and that is very slow compared to the speed I used to descend that area at. He caught me again after 7 miles after I had been held up by three stoplights. He rode by without looking or saying a thing. After than I had another 2 mile climb of up to 12%. I watched two guys behind me riding as hard as they could. They couldn't catch me despite the fact that I threw a chain to the inside and had to stop and put it back on. This covered my hands with black grease from the Rock and Roll I put on that chain to wear it in before cleaning and waxing it. So I stopped at a lavatory at the top to wash my hands. No soap and no hot water and no paper towels. So I have to take some toilet paper to wipe the grease off of my hands so that I didn't dirty the levers. When I came out they were just getting there. As I left they had no intentions of moving even though they were blocking the exit. So I went around them and descended the next 6 miles into Castro Valley. Young strong guys that haven't ridden enough in the year to get into climbing shape. So what we need is you telling us about all of that long mileage you put in.

Tom Kunich

未讀,
2021年10月18日 下午3:43:552021/10/18
收件者:
Frank, there is absolutely nothing wrong with your choice of bikes. What is wrong is your opinion that it is silly for anyone else to have anything newer or more advanced.

Tom Kunich

未讀,
2021年10月18日 下午3:53:472021/10/18
收件者:
Unlike you and Russy I have no need to lie. It is you that love to accuse me of it because you're a nobody going nowhere and you can't stand the level of income I had, to the point that you even invent that I never held the jobs I claim on my resume of idiot Jeff's claim that NASA would have me investigated by the FBI. Neither of you clearly have no idea of the business and yet talk about it all day long. I certainly have become the centerpiece of your life. That is encouraging since that means that you're becoming even less than you might have been. While I was working, I was the first one to work and would open the doors at 6 am if the boss hadn't arrived yet. And I was always the last one out.

Not only are you not involved in your own job but you cannot even read a chart that shows the grand losses of Obama in 8 years. So much for your lack of identity.

funkma...@hotmail.com

未讀,
2021年10月18日 下午4:08:232021/10/18
收件者:
On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 12:34:58 PM UTC-4, Frank Krygowski wrote:
> On 10/18/2021 11:51 AM, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:

> >> From that site: "I had a goal - build up a completely new bike buying
> >> as few parts specific to the project as possible, while ending up with
> >> something odd and unexpected."
> >>
> >> As mentioned, I did that when building my around-town 3 speed. It was a
> >> fun project.
> >>

> > yeah, I had fun on that Fuji project as well. Did you end up having to buy anything for the 3-speed?
> Despite having three spare forks hanging from my shop rafters, I had to
> buy a fork. None of the steerers were long enough. And I bought upright
> handlebars from a sale table, $7.

I seem to keep having that problem with stems. I must have a dozen, and yet every build seems to need either a rise or length that I don't have.

funkma...@hotmail.com

未讀,
2021年10月18日 下午4:19:362021/10/18
收件者:
On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 3:53:47 PM UTC-4, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 10:42:43 AM UTC-7, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > > >
> > > Now I will admit to keeping track of annual mileage on an informal basis many years ago. I would reset the cycle computer to zero at the beginning of each year. Total miles ridden for the year. But I stopped doing that awhile ago. But for Tommy boy to keep track of his cumulative mileage each year AND the number of feet climbed, he must really really really be an AN-L RETENTIVE SOB.
> > Of course, he could be lying about that too...
>
> Unlike you and Russy I have no need to lie.

Then why do you keep doing it?

> It is you that love to accuse me of it because you're a nobody going nowhere and you can't stand the level of income I had

None of the positions you claim to have held pay 250K. Not back when you claimed you were making that, and not now.

> to the point that you even invent that I never held the jobs I claim on my resume of idiot Jeff's claim that NASA would have me investigated by the FBI.

Most technical positions in NASA require a background check. The FBI conducts background checks for NASA. Jeff is right, you're wrong, as usual.

> Neither of you clearly have no idea of the business and yet talk about it all day long. I certainly have become the centerpiece of your life.

If that's what helps ya get to sleep at night, sparky...

> That is encouraging since that means that you're becoming even less than you might have been.

lol... you'll just have to trust me when I tell you that your impact on my life is insignificant.

> While I was working, I was the first one to work and would open the doors at 6 am if the boss hadn't arrived yet. And I was always the last one out.

And still, they thought so much of you, none of your jobs save one lasted more than a year. Sorry sparky, companies don't shitcan employees that they value.

> Not only are you not involved in your own job but you cannot even read a chart that shows the grand losses of Obama in 8 years. So much for your lack of identity.

If there is a chart showing grand losses over 8 years of obama, post it. I dare you.

Tom Kunich

未讀,
2021年10月18日 下午4:59:252021/10/18
收件者:
Unlike some stupid moron like you, I had a secret security clearance at that time. They didn't start limiting the term of a security clearance until after 9/11. So you continue to show a level of ignorance about everything possible with every posting. From your postings here alone, not to mention whatever you've written on the Internet elsewhere, there is no way that you could get a security clearance. Let alone a Secret level.

Tom Kunich

未讀,
2021年10月18日 下午5:30:142021/10/18
收件者:
On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 1:19:36 PM UTC-7, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:

> > Not only are you not involved in your own job but you cannot even read a chart that shows the grand losses of Obama in 8 years. So much for your lack of identity.
> If there is a chart showing grand losses over 8 years of obama, post it. I dare you.

It's pretty funny that you don't even understand the chart I posted 4 times. Most people could see an 800% loss that took 5 years to recover and that 66% gain put him not even in the same ballpark as to it would have been had he not set out to break my country. Why don't you tag along with Frank and claim that you had investments and you made money despite the numbers saying otherwise?

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2019/sep/10/stanley-greenberg/did-most-americans-lose-wealth-income-under-barack/
https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/incomes-fall-and-poverty-rises-under-obama-census-report/
https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/average-american-household-lost-third-their-net-worth-during-recession-180952191/

Of course you can pretend that during Obama employment went up when in fact it went sharply down as he required people that ran out of unemployment to continue reporting in for no reason at all of to be classified as "no longer in work force". As if that meant that they were still in the workforce and still looking for work.

You can also pretend that since the value of the S&P was higher on Obama's last day in office was higher than when he started that you could simply ignore the giant losses and pretend that all is well that ends well.

It is always pleasant to listen to a fool pretend that he is intelligent. Tell us again about Electronic Engineers needing a PE even for public works since NASA is a public works.

ritzann...@gmail.com

未讀,
2021年10月18日 下午5:42:572021/10/18
收件者:
On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 2:53:47 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 10:42:43 AM UTC-7, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > > >
> > > Now I will admit to keeping track of annual mileage on an informal basis many years ago. I would reset the cycle computer to zero at the beginning of each year. Total miles ridden for the year. But I stopped doing that awhile ago. But for Tommy boy to keep track of his cumulative mileage each year AND the number of feet climbed, he must really really really be an AN-L RETENTIVE SOB.
> > Of course, he could be lying about that too...
> Unlike you and Russy I have no need to lie.

Then why do you lie continuously? Almost every single post you make is a lie. I and everyone else points out your lies with facts. Yet you keep on lying. Why are you lying Tommy?

> It is you that love to accuse me of it because you're a nobody going nowhere and you can't stand the level of income I had, to the point that you even invent that I never held the jobs I claim on my resume of idiot Jeff's claim that NASA would have me investigated by the FBI. Neither of you clearly have no idea of the business and yet talk about it all day long. I certainly have become the centerpiece of your life. That is encouraging since that means that you're becoming even less than you might have been. While I was working, I was the first one to work and would open the doors at 6 am if the boss hadn't arrived yet. And I was always the last one out.
>
> Not only are you not involved in your own job but you cannot even read a chart that shows the grand losses of Obama in 8 years. So much for your lack of identity.

January 20, 2009 Obama Inauguration
S&P 500 805.22
Dow Jones 7949.09
NASDAQ 1440.86
Russell 2000 433.65

January 20, 2017 Obama Leaves office of president
S&P 500 2271.31
Dow Jones 19827.25
NASDAQ 5555.33
Russell 2000 1351.85

GAIN Percentage during Obama's two terms as president
S&P 500 182.07%
Dow Jones 149.43%
NASDAQ 285.56%
Russell 2000 211.74%

LYING Tommy boy.

sms

未讀,
2021年10月18日 下午6:27:502021/10/18
收件者:
On 10/18/2021 2:42 PM, russell...@yahoo.com wrote:

<snip>

> Then why do you lie continuously? Almost every single post you make is a lie. I and everyone else points out your lies with facts. Yet you keep on lying. Why are you lying Tommy?

It may be because his broker tried to explain away the losses he
incurred during the Obama presidency as being due to a falling market,
and Tom didn't bother to research how the market had actually performed
during Obama's presidency.

You have some naive people that are a few beers short of six-pack that
get their news from OAN, Fox News, the New York Post, etc., and actually
believe those "sources."

> January 20, 2009 Obama Inauguration
> S&P 500 805.22
> Dow Jones 7949.09
> NASDAQ 1440.86
> Russell 2000 433.65
>
> January 20, 2017 Obama Leaves office of president
> S&P 500 2271.31
> Dow Jones 19827.25
> NASDAQ 5555.33
> Russell 2000 1351.85
>
> GAIN Percentage during Obama's two terms as president
> S&P 500 182.07%
> Dow Jones 149.43%
> NASDAQ 285.56%
> Russell 2000 211.74%

True.

The spectacular performance of the markets during the Obama presidency
were no accident. Businesses prefer a calm, competent, leader that is
predictable.

While the huge corporate tax cuts of the Trump presidency helped a lot
of businesses increase after-tax profits, the craziness of the Trump
presidency, with tariffs, hostility towards trading partners, and
Trump's horrific mishandling of the Covid-19 pandemic with the resultant
death toll and economic disruption, was not appreciated by the business
community.

ritzann...@gmail.com

未讀,
2021年10月18日 晚上7:12:202021/10/18
收件者:
Just in case anyone thinks I am cheating someone. Here are Trump's numbers too.

> January 20, 2009 Obama Inauguration
> S&P 500 805.22
> Dow Jones 7949.09
> NASDAQ 1440.86
> Russell 2000 433.65
>
> January 20, 2017 Obama Leaves office of president
> S&P 500 2271.31
> Dow Jones 19827.25
> NASDAQ 5555.33
> Russell 2000 1351.85
>
> GAIN Percentage during Obama's two terms as president
> S&P 500 182.07%
> Dow Jones 149.43%
> NASDAQ 285.56%
> Russell 2000 211.74%

January 20, 2017 Trump Inauguration
S&P 500 2271.31
Dow Jones 19827.25
NASDAQ 5555.33
Russell 2000 1351.85

January 20, 2021 Trump Leaves office and Joe Biden is Inaugurated Trump demonstrated the ARSE he is by skipping the event
S&P 500 3851.85
Dow Jones 31188.38
NASDAQ 13457.25
Russell 2000 2160.62

GAIN Percentage during Trump's ONE term as president
S&P 500 69.59%
Dow Jones 57.3%
NASDAQ 142.24%
Russell 2000 59.83%

Double Trump's one term returns to make them equal to Obama's two term returns and you get very close on the NASDAQ. But Trump was a BIG BIG BIG LOSER in all three of the other indices. He was a big loser in comparison to Obama for stock returns. No surprise.

Tom Kunich

未讀,
2021年10月18日 晚上7:27:202021/10/18
收件者:
Another startup is looking for someone with my experiences. If they were in Hayward I would jump at it but since they are in San Jose I will refrain "Embedded operating system design" $300,000-$400,000 But according to the mouths of the sows, $250,000 was never paid to people like me.

Tom Kunich

未讀,
2021年10月18日 晚上7:32:202021/10/18
收件者:
Just continue to show that as a bookkeeper you don't have any idea at all about the market. Ignore totally your Politifact which is a left wing report. Ignore the Smithsonian which at that time was middle of the road or Investors Daily which was purely a money report. What you want to believe is numbers that you have absolutely no means of understanding.

At least you're giving me a good laugh.

jbeattie

未讀,
2021年10月18日 晚上8:35:472021/10/18
收件者:
Doing a quick search, I see an opening at Cadence for an "Embedded System Software and Driver Developer":

"Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering/Computer Science + a minimum of 10 years of related experience OR Master’s degree plus a minimum of 8 years of related experience.
• Must have strong and hands on embedded system programming, HW/SW/System interaction, C/C++/scripting, threading/IPC, networking TCP/IP.
• Excellent understanding on Linux kernel and RTOS.
• Proficient in verification, emulation and post-silicon bring up.
• Experience with IB, SERDES, DDRx and other bus protocol is a plus.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, self-motivated and ability to work with many different teams: architecture, software, firmware, FPGA, ASIC, HW, production and field application teams."

Note the degree requirement. You're also old and retired. Live with it. BTW, there is an "Embedded Software Engineer - Intern" in Freemont. You could ride there, but you must be pursuing a BA/BS, and it is an intern job. Scanning the other postings, they all seem to require a college degree. https://tinyurl.com/y4tejejw

-- Jay Beattie.

John B.

未讀,
2021年10月18日 晚上8:48:182021/10/18
收件者:
On Mon, 18 Oct 2021 08:28:24 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>> of the talent gets the clue and switches to startups. See any of
>> these graphs going down in 2020 or 2021?
>> <https://www.google.com/search?q=number+of+startups+graph&tbm=isch>
>> >Nobody wants to work in California anymore. Big surprise.
>> Is that an invitation to change the subject again? I'll pass.
>>
>> At this point, I would normally go back to demonstrating your
>> failings. However, it looks like drizzle tonight and the roof needs
>> sweeping. Another time.
>
>Since you are wasting so much time answering me I have to wonder my I am presently 50 miles short of making my 4,000 mile mileage and still seem to be the center of your entire existence. It isn't as if these rides are short since I have over 80,000 feet of climbing. I must truly be a remarkable person to be able to take up your entire existence while living an entire private life as well.

Gee... Just think if he was a real cyclist like the bloke that rode
614 miles in the week before the TdeF and then went on to win the
2,558 mile race in, what was it, 22 days? So 29 days and 3,176 miles
compared with 4,000 miles in 291 days. Or, one might say, 109.5 miles
per day versus 13.7 miles per day.

Does the term "candy ass" come to mind here?
--
Cheers,

John B.

John B.

未讀,
2021年10月18日 晚上9:05:152021/10/18
收件者:
On Mon, 18 Oct 2021 08:35:09 -0700 (PDT), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
<funkma...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, October 17, 2021 at 12:39:13 PM UTC-4, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:

>> > I cited a CDC meta study. It is the latest CDC study reviewing the efficacy of mask wearing in the context of covid transmission. It was fully peer-reviewed before publication. Where you got the idea it wasn't peer-reviewed was probably the same place you got the idea that pelosi is going to cut veterans benefits - your ass.
>> > No, you didn't. You cited a meta study by a chinese college student, of which none of the individual studies were done by the CDC, and most of those were 'self-reported'. The CDC had nothing to do with the chinese study.
>> > There's no information in either of those that suggest one was more peer reviewed than the other. We do know this: you claimed the chinese study was the latest CDC study showing that masks are ineffective against covid. One more time since you really aren't getting it: it isn't the latest, it isn't a CDC study, it isn't reviewing N95 masks, and it isn't reviewing Covid - all of which you claimed it was.
>> > No, I very clearly stated there wasn't any thing wrong with the chinese study. I said your interpretation of it was lies and distortions. I know this concept is a bit subtle for you to grasp with your limited intellect.
>> > And where does that leave you sparky? making blatant lies, and even after proven wrong sticking with those lies? Seriously, There's only one person here who is showing seriously deficient mental capacity, and that person is in your mirror.
>> FuzzyWuzzy thinks that he can say things and they automatically become true.
>
>Well, whoever this 'fuzzy wuzzy' you keep referring to is might think that (likely you've been looking in the mirror again) but i've listed references and links for all my claims. Hardley the stuff of 'say things and they automatically become true'. That's your MO, not mine.

And yet again the indomitable Tommy flaunts his ignorance'
"Fuzzy Wuzzy" is a term from a poem by Rudyard Kipling and part of it
goes:
"So 'ere's to you, Fuzzy-Wuzzy, at your 'ome in the Soudan;
You're a pore benighted 'eathen but a first-class fightin' man"

So, while Tommy (the dimmest bulb on the tree) thinks he is insulting
you he is actually complementing you.

Does the term "buffoon" come to mind while conversing with Tommy?
--
Cheers,

John B.

John B.

未讀,
2021年10月18日 晚上9:07:332021/10/18
收件者:
But did he keep his job (:-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

John B.

未讀,
2021年10月18日 晚上9:12:062021/10/18
收件者:
I just came across something in a book that I am currently reading
that describes Tommy better then anything that I've read to date:

"The man who must brag for himself knows that no one else will."
--
Cheers,

John B.

Frank Krygowski

未讀,
2021年10月18日 晚上10:14:072021/10/18
收件者:
True, and he did it well. But it was _that_ job. A completed degree
would provide more opportunities down the road, if he were ever to
search for another job.

It would prevent the guy from suffering Tom's fate.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Frank Krygowski

未讀,
2021年10月18日 晚上10:24:222021/10/18
收件者:
I tend to think of him as mentally ill. I'm sadly serious. It's not pretty.

--
- Frank Krygowski

John B.

未讀,
2021年10月18日 晚上10:50:302021/10/18
收件者:
On Mon, 18 Oct 2021 22:14:04 -0400, Frank Krygowski
If the guy could walk and chew gum he probably wouldn't suffer Tom's
fate.
--
Cheers,

John B.

John B.

未讀,
2021年10月18日 晚上11:00:402021/10/18
收件者:
And to think that Chlorpromazine (Thorazine,Largactil), labeled as
one of the great advances in the history of psychiatry, was developed
in 1950.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Jeff Liebermann

未讀,
2021年10月19日 凌晨12:36:312021/10/19
收件者:
On Mon, 18 Oct 2021 16:27:17 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

Nice change of topic from stock market performance to yet another
mythical employment possibility. I suggest you learn to live with
being retired.

>Another startup is looking for someone with my experiences. If they were in Hayward I would jump at it but since they are in San Jose I will refrain "Embedded operating system design" $300,000-$400,000 But according to the mouths of the sows, $250,000 was never paid to people like me.

How much does an Embedded Systems Engineer make?
<https://www.glassdoor.com/Salaries/embedded-systems-engineer-salary-SRCH_KO0,25.htm>
Average base pay = $90,854/yr (based on 232 salaries submitted)
The highest reported salary = $126,306/yr
and the lowest = $65,353/yr
Tweak the title slightly and you might make:
Senior Embedded Systems Software Engineer = $116,695/yr

--
Jeff Liebermann je...@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558

Jeff Liebermann

未讀,
2021年10月19日 凌晨12:50:332021/10/19
收件者:
On Mon, 18 Oct 2021 14:30:12 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

Obama was in office from 2009 to 2017.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama>

>https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2019/sep/10/stanley-greenberg/did-most-americans-lose-wealth-income-under-barack/
The two graph end in 2015 and 2016.

>https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/incomes-fall-and-poverty-rises-under-obama-census-report/
No graph, but the article was posted in Sept 2015.

>https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/average-american-household-lost-third-their-net-worth-during-recession-180952191/
The graph ends in 2013 and article was posted in July 2014.

Maybe you could find a graph with data to 2017?

ritzann...@gmail.com

未讀,
2021年10月19日 凌晨1:16:422021/10/19
收件者:
Tommy tommy tommy. I gave you the indices results on the dates. I happened to obtain them from Yahoo Finance website. But I am sure all of the other websites showing stock performances has the same numbers. I encourage you to look up the numbers for the various indices I listed, or others if you want, and do some very simple math. Record the numbers for the various dates and calculate the change and percentage change. Simple math Tommy. Over Obama's two terms as president, he BEAT the SH-T out of Trump in the stock market performance. Simple FACT Tommy. But I understand as a Trumpy bum hole licker, facts are not to be believed by you.

funkma...@hotmail.com

未讀,
2021年10月19日 上午9:32:462021/10/19
收件者:
On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 5:30:14 PM UTC-4, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 1:19:36 PM UTC-7, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> >
> > > Not only are you not involved in your own job but you cannot even read a chart that shows the grand losses of Obama in 8 years. So much for your lack of identity.
> > If there is a chart showing grand losses over 8 years of obama, post it. I dare you.
>
> It's pretty funny that you don't even understand the chart I posted 4 times.

Nothing you've posted shows an overall decline of the economy over the obama years.

> Most people could see an 800% loss that took 5 years to recover and that 66% gain put him not even in the same ballpark as to it would have been had he not set out to break my country.

Funny, since all the stock indicies show otherwise. Hate to break it to you sparky, but you aren't "most people".

> Why don't you tag along with Frank and claim that you had investments and you made money despite the numbers saying otherwise?

MY numbers don't say otherwise. People who invested in the economy during the obama years made money. If you lost money, you either did it wrong or didn't do it al all.

And, as usual, you don't bother to read your own links.

> https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2019/sep/10/stanley-greenberg/did-most-americans-lose-wealth-income-under-barack/

"If you use 2010 as the baseline, the picture looks significantly more favorable to Obama. From 2010 to 2016, only the lowest 20 percent of the income range saw their wealth decline. For every other percentile, wealth rose, with the increases ranging from 12% to 24%."

> https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/incomes-fall-and-poverty-rises-under-obama-census-report/

A report focused solely on poverty levels instead of the overall economy, and dishonestly ignoring the real data from the census report, which showed recovery in overall incomes from 2010 on.

> https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/average-american-household-lost-third-their-net-worth-during-recession-180952191/

An article focused exclusively on property values rather than the overall economy, and of course containing information like this that you chose to ignore:
"The stock market did quite well in the wake of the recession. Anyone whose finances survived the initial blast had a chance to regain ground in the recovery—or even profit."

> Of course you can pretend that during Obama employment went up when in fact it went sharply down

No, it didn't go down. While lower income jobs didn't show the recovery, the overall rate dropped to under 5%. Economists call this "full employment".

> as he required people that ran out of unemployment to continue reporting in for no reason at all of to be classified as "no longer in work force".
> As if that meant that they were still in the workforce and still looking for work.

Not only did obama _not_ do that, The president have the authority to require _anyone_ to report to an unemployment office. Even still, counting people who aren't looking for work as if they were actually _hurts_ the unemployment rate, you idiot.

> You can also pretend that since the value of the S&P was higher on Obama's last day in office was higher than when he started

We don't need to pretend that, stupid. It actually happened.

> that you could simply ignore the giant losses and pretend that all is well that ends well.

Giant losses that started under bush, hit bottom a year into obama, and recovered to levels well above the pre-recession peaks. You've been shown that repeatedly.

> It is always pleasant to listen to a fool pretend that he is intelligent.

We're getting quite a kick out of watching you do it.

> Tell us again about Electronic Engineers needing a PE even for public works since NASA is a public works.

Well sparky, I never said anything about engineers need a license for anything. this is a clear indication that you have no clue what you're talking about.

funkma...@hotmail.com

未讀,
2021年10月19日 上午9:36:082021/10/19
收件者:
Hell, just the "Strong interpersonal and communication skills" requirement shuts tommy out.

funkma...@hotmail.com

未讀,
2021年10月19日 上午9:48:482021/10/19
收件者:
I thought of that a few days ago when tommy bragged about how many cycling friends he has - Someone with a lot of real friends doesn't need to brag about how many friends he has.
訊息已遭刪除

Tom Kunich

未讀,
2021年10月19日 中午12:04:312021/10/19
收件者:
I would be interested in knowing what you know about anything when I was sent a job offer directly from a company is San Jose? Tell me why you would "look it up" when you haven't any idea of what the company is? But your necessity to prove me wrong is certainly the mother of invention. Looking like a fool really does remind me of your "mostly peaceful protests'" in Portland as they were burning down the police station with officers still in it.

Tom Kunich

未讀,
2021年10月19日 中午12:08:582021/10/19
收件者:
What you bring to mind is someone that can't even ride a bicycle that talks shit about it to those who can. You must have a really miserable life to say things like you retired from the service but never drew any retirement from them when the only way that is possible is if you had a dishonorable discharge. I also haven't been able to find your name on the lists of AF members. Not that that is particularly unusual since neither is mine or any of the people I worked with so I have had to request a DD 214 from the DOD.

Tom Kunich

未讀,
2021年10月19日 中午12:10:412021/10/19
收件者:
Frank, since you never worked a real job what would you know about "further down the road"?

Tom Kunich

未讀,
2021年10月19日 中午12:39:072021/10/19
收件者:
You thought. That sums up your problem.

By the way Jay, that company just called me directly and repeated their offer. It must have been "mostly peaceful" though they couldn't understand why I wouldn't even interview.

jbeattie

未讀,
2021年10月19日 下午1:13:082021/10/19
收件者:
I was just offered the Presidential Medal of Freedom -- and the Nobel Prize, plus a cheeseburger and a side of fries served by Sasquatch. Sasquatch couldn't understand why I didn't want a cheeseburger. And who needs medals. My front derailleur works great. I'm going to have salmon for dinner tonight. F*** Obiden! ["nurse, nurse, could you move me to that sunny spot near the philodendron?"]

Any person with a logical mind would ask: (1) how did such an allegedly impressive and high-earning individual end up with such meager assets living in a crappy house near Oakland; (2) why would anyone pass on a $300,000-400,000 a year job 40 miles away when everyone is telecommuting, and (3) why would an employer offer a $300,000-400,000 a year job to a high-school drop out who is retired. Did the guy offering you a job also ask for your social security number and banking information? Something is off.

-- Jay Beattie.

sms

未讀,
2021年10月19日 下午1:30:162021/10/19
收件者:
On 10/19/2021 10:13 AM, jbeattie wrote:

<snip>

> Any person with a logical mind would ask: (1) how did such an allegedly impressive and high-earning individual end up with such meager assets living in a crappy house near Oakland; (2) why would anyone pass on a $300,000-400,000 a year job 40 miles away when everyone is telecommuting, and (3) why would an employer offer a $300,000-400,000 a year job to a high-school drop out who is retired. Did the guy offering you a job also ask for your social security number and banking information? Something is off.

What are you babbling about? Who offered Tom a $300K-400K job? I miss so
much with Tom filtered out!

And while someone's assets may be meager they can live adequately on
Social Security if their house is paid off and their property taxes are
relatively low.

Frank Krygowski

未讀,
2021年10月19日 下午1:48:092021/10/19
收件者:
On 10/19/2021 12:04 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> I was sent a job offer directly from a company is San Jose...

Is that what you "remember"?

Tom, I think any pretend job offers come from someone messing with your
mind. But if it's a real job offer, PLEASE take it so you have something
to do.

Something beyond spewing delusional right-wing nonsense unrelated to
bicycles, that is.

Do let us know when you've got the job.

--
- Frank Krygowski

funkma...@hotmail.com

未讀,
2021年10月19日 下午4:22:132021/10/19
收件者:
If someone offered me a $300,000 dollar job that required me to move across the country, I'd do it. For that money I could rent this place:

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/10130-Bon-Vista-Ct-Cta_San-Jose_CA_95127_M91350-69188

And still have plenty left over to commute back and forth to Massachusetts on the weekends.

Tommy isn't willing to drive 40 miles for $300,000? what kind of loser says no to that?

(we know, the kind that's lying about it)

Tom Kunich

未讀,
2021年10月19日 下午5:32:042021/10/19
收件者:
The loser himself has to show his disbelief. I got an email from the company itself but I can't find it. Perhaps I deleted it. But here is the same add from a recruiter that was in my SPAM folder:

""C++ Embedded OS Opening - $300k-$400k+ - San Jose, CA
Hi Tom,

Looking around? My name is Mark Dinan and I am a recruiter based in Silicon Valley based. I have an older version of your resume of yours on file, and wanted to see if you are exploring job opportunities. I am working with a consumer technology company to fill a position for an Embedded Operating System Software Engineering role. This is a full-time role with a public technology company and has competitive compensation with excellent benefits. The product you will be working on has hundreds of millions of users, and this position is with a R&D team building "next generation" products."

Losers like you simply cannot believe what real losers you are. So you have to deny that the world around you doesn't want you.

Frank Krygowski

未讀,
2021年10月19日 下午6:04:532021/10/19
收件者:
Let us know when you've got the job, Tom.

Hey, you could make that your final post! :-)

--
- Frank Krygowski

funkma...@hotmail.com

未讀,
2021年10月20日 清晨7:46:562021/10/20
收件者:
On Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 5:32:04 PM UTC-4, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 1:22:13 PM UTC-7, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > >
> > > Is that what you "remember"?
> > >
> > > Tom, I think any pretend job offers come from someone messing with your
> > > mind. But if it's a real job offer, PLEASE take it so you have something
> > > to do.
> > >
> > > Something beyond spewing delusional right-wing nonsense unrelated to
> > > bicycles, that is.
> > >
> > > Do let us know when you've got the job.
> > >
> > > --
> > > - Frank Krygowski
> > If someone offered me a $300,000 dollar job that required me to move across the country, I'd do it. For that money I could rent this place:
> >
> > https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/10130-Bon-Vista-Ct-Cta_San-Jose_CA_95127_M91350-69188
> >
> > And still have plenty left over to commute back and forth to Massachusetts on the weekends.
> >
> > Tommy isn't willing to drive 40 miles for $300,000? what kind of loser says no to that?
> >
> > (we know, the kind that's lying about it)
>
> The loser himself has to show his disbelief.

I'm still employed, and making more money than you ever did in your career (no, we know you were never making $250K. Not one of the jobs listed in your resume carries a 250K salary, event for top-level talent)

> I got an email from the company itself but I can't find it. Perhaps I deleted it.

Sure, sparky gets a "hard offer" directly from a company willing to pay him at least $300K at a job only 40 miles away, and he deletes it without investigating the opportunity. It's no wonder why you lost money during the obama administration.

> But here is the same add from a recruiter that was in my SPAM folder:
>
> ""C++ Embedded OS Opening - $300k-$400k+ - San Jose, CA
> Hi Tom,
>
> Looking around? My name is Mark Dinan and I am a recruiter based in Silicon Valley based. I have an older version of your resume of yours on file, and wanted to see if you are exploring job opportunities. I am working with a consumer technology company to fill a position for an Embedded Operating System Software Engineering role. This is a full-time role with a public technology company and has competitive compensation with excellent benefits. The product you will be working on has hundreds of millions of users, and this position is with a R&D team building "next generation" products."

Embedded OS engineers don't make $300K, sparky. There's a reason that was spam.

> Losers like you simply cannot believe what real losers you are. So you have to deny that the world around you doesn't want you.

Except for the fact that I've survived two rounds of lay-offs where I am now. In my previous positions I survived multiple rounds of layoffs, twice being one of the last employees before the companies closed their doors. Of course, in tommyworld, holding onto a job means you're useless, but only lasting a year means you were their most valuable employee.

Tom Kunich

未讀,
2021年10月20日 上午10:12:452021/10/20
收件者:
You survived layoffs and don't know what that means.

funkma...@hotmail.com

未讀,
2021年10月20日 上午11:58:332021/10/20
收件者:
That makes as much sense as 'you have no friends so that means you can't tell the difference between carbon and titanium'.

Time for you to find another hobby, sparky.

Tom Kunich

未讀,
2021年10月20日 中午12:14:452021/10/20
收件者:
Here's a hint stupid - they didn't lay off the assembly line either, did they? why was that?

funkma...@hotmail.com

未讀,
2021年10月20日 下午1:36:352021/10/20
收件者:
On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 12:14:45 PM UTC-4, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > You survived layoffs and don't know what that means.
> > That makes as much sense as 'you have no friends so that means you can't tell the difference between carbon and titanium'.
> >
> > Time for you to find another hobby, sparky.
> Here's a hint stupid - they didn't lay off the assembly line either, did they? why was that?

LOL....you never cease to amuse.

They in fact did layoff manufacturing personnel, sparky. That's usually what happens when a manufacturing company goes out of business. The other times I was laid off was from organizations that were strictly R&D, no manufacturing:

1st layoff - 1st job out of college as a junior hardware engineer. A R&D facility subsidiary of Sunstrand corporation, no manufacturing. There were two layoffs before the facility was closed and I was sent home. I was one of the people asked to stay back and help box up confidential materials to be sent to the corporate headquarters.
2nd Layoff- Company was acquired by Lucas Electronics. I was a field service engineer. 1st round of layoffs The manufacturing got sent to China, leaving sales, service, and engineering at our location. Shortly after they laid off the rest of us and closed the office. I was offered a job working for the Service department manager who decided to license a new company with Lucas for sales, service, and repairs, I turned it down because I didn't like him.
3rd Layoff - I was a test engineer for Agilent Technologies in what was their Telecom Network Test Equipment division. The first round of layoffs moved all the manufacturing to china and got rid of a large number of administrative staff. Second round of layoffs got rid of the local sales group, marketing, and a few engineers working on "dead" projects. 3rd round sent the rest of us home and closed the office.
4th Layoff - Hardware engineer at company making covert surveillance equipment for the US gvt. Company was acquired by Cobham industries who was interested in one specific product line. I made it through three rounds of layoffs (2nd round shut down manufacturing) and managed to get another job less than three months before the rest of the company was shut down.
4th layoff - I took a risk on a start-up making a military "man-pack" battlefield portable satcom transceiver. No manufacturing department, company folded in 2014.
Current position - 1st layoff sent home several engineers and administrative personnel. 2nd layoff sent home a few more engineers, a few manufacturing, and a few service people. I'm still here.

I think I know full well what it means to survive layoffs, sparky.

Here's a hint, stupid.
- You've never made $250K a year, none of the positions you list on your resume have compensation anywhere near that, even for top-level talent (which you aren't).
- You were never offered positions for embedded engineering making 300K. Staff engineering positions don't pay that much, even for top-level talent (which you aren't).
- You conspicuously don't list your experiences with nasa, livermore, or berkeley because they never happened.
- Everything about your alleged work history is a lie, except for the fact that you rarely held a job for much more that a year due to the fact that you are and always were unemployable, because you're an ignorant arrogant narcissistic redneck asshole.

John B.

未讀,
2021年10月20日 下午6:28:232021/10/20
收件者:
On Wed, 20 Oct 2021 04:46:54 -0700 (PDT), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
Does anyone notice the anomalies in Tommy's posts? A $250,000 salary
is mentioned and in another post he bemoans the cost of groceries. A
claim of vast investments in one post and other posts bemoan the
attempts to make a living buying used junk through the Internet and
reselling it.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Tom Kunich

未讀,
2021年10月20日 下午6:51:252021/10/20
收件者:
So, a company went out of business but you weren't laid off. How exactly did they do that? Explain that to Jay.

I think that you're under the mistaken opinion that I give one shit what you think. You are and will always remain a nobody and your postings show why.

Tom Kunich

未讀,
2021年10月20日 晚上7:01:162021/10/20
收件者:
Is that "anomaly" as in saying that you retired from the Air Force but never drew any military retirement pay? The only way for that to happen is if you had a dishonorable discharge or are so demented that you don't know anything you're saying. I vote for the 2nd.

John B.

未讀,
2021年10月20日 晚上7:53:452021/10/20
收件者:
As I keep telling you Tommy, you've just got to learn to understand
what you read. I never said they I never drew any retirement pay, that
is just a figment of your vivid imagination.

LEARN TO READ TOMMY!
--
Cheers,

John B.

jbeattie

未讀,
2021年10月20日 晚上7:57:482021/10/20
收件者:
Why explain to me? I'm still trying to figure out how the market could drop by 800%. Too many trick questions.

-- Jay Beattie.

sms

未讀,
2021年10月20日 晚上8:52:532021/10/20
收件者:
On 10/20/2021 4:57 PM, jbeattie wrote:

<snip>

> Why explain to me? I'm still trying to figure out how the market could drop by 800%. Too many trick questions.

Already explained. The market dropped 80%, ten times. But only for Tom.
Everyone else did well. He obviously was the victim of fraud by his broker.

Ralph Barone

未讀,
2021年10月20日 晚上8:59:452021/10/20
收件者:
Or the market dropped by 1% 800 times, interspersed by a similar number of
1.0x% rises.

funkma...@hotmail.com

未讀,
2021年10月21日 上午8:10:272021/10/21
收件者:
Wow, you really _are_ that stupid.

> I think that you're under the mistaken opinion that I give one shit what you think.

Yet you keep responding.

> You are and will always remain a nobody and your postings show why.

Keep flailing, sparky.

funkma...@hotmail.com

未讀,
2021年10月21日 上午8:15:302021/10/21
收件者:
On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 8:52:53 PM UTC-4, sms wrote:
> On 10/20/2021 4:57 PM, jbeattie wrote:
>
> <snip>
> > Why explain to me? I'm still trying to figure out how the market could drop by 800%. Too many trick questions.
> Already explained. The market dropped 80%, ten times. But only for Tom.

Kind of an interesting interpretation of math for someone who has an " intuitive grasp of concepts of differential and integral calculus ", dontchathink?

> Everyone else did well. He obviously was the victim of fraud by his broker.

I can hear the conversation now:
"Sorry Tom, everyone has lost money in this obama economic crash, all your investments have vaoprized. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go sign the papers for my new cabin cruiser"

載入更多則訊息。
0 則新訊息