american classic

Roger Merriman

Sep 23, 2021, 1:49:23 PM9/23/21
https://www.amclassic.com

Apparently sold wheels before folding, but are now tires internet only
possibly only Amazon and only America for time being.

Fair bit cheaper than most though 80g or so heavier for any given size vs
others, covers the range though ie from semi slick though micro Nobbly to
full knobby stuff.

Be interesting to see how this goes, the reviews I’ve seen have been quite
good though personally I don’t like to cut the bike shop out!

Roger Merriman