Embalmers baffled by clots in blood

Andre Jute

Sep 12, 2022, 6:59:25 PM9/12/22
Report: Embalmers Notice Something Very Unusual Happening to Human Blood
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2022/09/12/embalmers-notice-major-uptick-in-clotting-n2612909

One has to wonder, as these embalmers are, whether this is a by-product of the vaccines, and whether it is responsible for deaths...

Andre Jute
Are you fully vaccinated, boosted, topped up and electrified? Perhaps you should have been more careful what you wished for.

Jeff Liebermann

Sep 12, 2022, 9:04:41 PM9/12/22
On Mon, 12 Sep 2022 15:59:23 -0700 (PDT), Andre Jute
<fiul...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Report: Embalmers Notice Something Very Unusual Happening to Human Blood
>https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2022/09/12/embalmers-notice-major-uptick-in-clotting-n2612909
>
>One has to wonder, as these embalmers are, whether this is a by-product of the vaccines, and whether it is responsible for deaths...

Subscription ($49/year) is required to read the article.

Similar articles were previously posted as "fibrous" blood since about
April 2021.
<https://www.google.com/search?q=embalmers+white+fibrous+blood>

Fact Checking:
<https://fullfact.org/online/funeral-director-no-evidence/>
<https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2022/theres-no-scientific-evidence-that-vaccines-are-responsible-for-strange-blood-clots-observed-by-embalmers/>

When I was much younger, I worked in a mortuary. However, I was not
involved in preparing the bodies. I just swept the floor and helped
keep the place clean. I would offer an opinion, but I don't consider
myself qualified.

--
Jeff Liebermann je...@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272

Tom Kunich

Sep 15, 2022, 10:47:00 AM9/15/22
The latest issue of Cell has a study done by a VERY large group of scientists and it says that if you have taken the vaccine it appears to have "trained" your immune system to not recognize later mutations of the SARS-Cov-2 virus. It is nice to know that the stupid six who immediately ran down and got vaccinated to spite me for telling them that the disease was too minor to worry about vaccinations.

So now the non-vaxxers will catch each new mutation of the SARS virus until their immune system recognizes it and it is no longer a threat and those who got the vaccines will grow more and more ill with each mutation until it kills them. I'm sure that Liebermann will be the first to go since he has spent an entire life without living anyway.

Jeff Liebermann

Sep 15, 2022, 2:41:51 PM9/15/22
On Thu, 15 Sep 2022 07:46:58 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>The latest issue of Cell has a study done by a VERY large group
>of scientists and it says that if you have taken the vaccine it
>appears to have "trained" your immune system to not recognize
>later mutations of the SARS-Cov-2 virus.

It's been a while since I've read your "amazing facts". Do you have a
link to the study so I can read what the study says instead of reading
your interpretation? Start here:
<https://www.cell.com>
No, it's not my job to find links to YOUR claims.

>It is nice to know that the stupid six who immediately ran down
>and got vaccinated to spite me for telling them that the
>disease was too minor to worry about vaccinations.

Was it you who proclaimed that Covid-19 was no worse than the flu? If
it was, then the mutations should also be no worse than the flu.

>So now the non-vaxxers will catch each new mutation of the
>SARS virus until their immune system recognizes it and it is
>no longer a threat and those who got the vaccines will grow
>more and more ill with each mutation until it kills them.
>I'm sure that Liebermann will be the first to go since he has
>spent an entire life without living anyway.

I just got a bunch of emails from various local pharmacies offering
the booster shots that include the latest variants.
<https://www.riteaid.com/covid-19/third-dose>
Looks like the latest variants are now almost 100% of the current
infections:
<https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#variant-proportions>
Yeah, a booster that includes these might be a good idea.

John B.

Sep 15, 2022, 6:44:44 PM9/15/22
On Thu, 15 Sep 2022 11:41:45 -0700, Jeff Liebermann <je...@cruzio.com>
wrote:
But Jeff.... you are talking to a bloke who was so "dumb" that he was
unable to get through high school and who now, apparently due to a
vivid imagination, or perhaps falling off his bicycle, has,
miraculously become an expert in the medical field.

--
Cheers,

John B.

Jeff Liebermann

Sep 15, 2022, 7:49:49 PM9/15/22
On Fri, 16 Sep 2022 05:44:33 +0700, John B. <sloc...@gmail.com>
I try not to criticize the messenger and prefer to concentrate on the
claims and information. I once made that mistake when AT&T announce
OFDM (orthogonal frequency division multiplex) which I immediately
declared to be bogus and impossible. Today OFDM is used in all Wi-Fi
devices and most cell phones. It was a very embarrassing lesson that
I don't want to repeat. I'll give Tom the benefit of the doubt and
assume (until proven otherwise) that he had found a research article
that claims something that I find difficult to believe.

Also, Andre Jute has declared that:
"I follow Tom because he's smarter and better informed from much wider
experience than you clowns. Tom's been proved riotously right about
the pandemic, and with him me."

When Tom provides the missing URL and I am able to read the original
research report, I might be able to claim that both Tom and Andre are
wrong. For the gamblers among the readers, there's a possibility that
Tom's unspecified source may actually be correct.

Mike A Schwab

Sep 15, 2022, 7:53:24 PM9/15/22
On Monday, September 12, 2022 at 5:59:25 PM UTC-5, Andre Jute wrote:
<deleted>
> Are you fully vaccinated, boosted, topped up and electrified? Perhaps you should have been more careful what you wished for.

The vaccine for the Wuhan original COVID19 virus was effective against infections for about 3 months and effective for reduced severity after that, until Omicron variant existed. Then the vaccines were only reduced severity.
So the current boosters have mRNA against both viruses. If you haven't got the original Wuhan COVID19 shots, you need them first.
https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid-19-vaccine/news/20220912/faq-new-covid-omicron-boosters

Tom Kunich

Sep 15, 2022, 8:23:08 PM9/15/22
Mike, the vaccines were ineffective from the very start because they ALREADY had Omicron as the main source of infection the day that the vaccines were released. That was mid-December 2020 AFTER Biden had been elected. All of these mandatory calls for vaccination had absolutely nothing to do with prevention, preventing the spread of the virus or making the infection have less serious symptoms.

What's more, in a study authored by over 40 researchers, it was claimed that those vaccinated had immune systems that had been "taught" to not recognize the other variants. So vaccinated people and people most especially with boosters were in more danger than those that were not vaccinated at all.

Let's make this clear, the WHO does NOT believe that this virus came from a "wet market" 1200 miles from the cave where the only bats that have this infection live. Fauci paid for China to build and operate a Class A containment facility. Then he paid them to use research methods illegal in the rest of the world because it was actually the means of developing bio-weapons. WHO has not even turned down the possibility that this virus was developed in other laboratories in the USA which would make Fauci a criminal since the US is a signee on the treaty against development of bio-weapons. This is why Fauci is retiring - he knows that after the Republicans get control of Congress they are going to ask questions that might end up with his spending the rest of his life in prison.

I worked on the means of discovering the CAUSE of AIDS. During this time I had a serious run-in with Fauci. During his time in the CDC that ass has never made one single intelligent decision.

So the answer is - NO the vaccines NEVER worked, the virus was developed using "Gain of Function" techniques which were against the law everywhere in the world except China and now the vaccines themselves appear to have poisoned the vaccinated population over time.

AMuzi

Sep 15, 2022, 8:53:41 PM9/15/22
How about some good news?

https://www.timesofisrael.com/two-antibodies-identified-in-israel-can-fight-all-known-covid-strains-study-finds/

or 'tikkun olam' as the locals phrase it.

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>

John B.

Sep 15, 2022, 9:02:43 PM9/15/22
On Thu, 15 Sep 2022 16:49:41 -0700, Jeff Liebermann <je...@cruzio.com>
But most successful gamblers bet on the side that is most likely to be
right. Where the odds are with them, in other words. So yes there is a
possibility that Tommy may be correct... after all he has been correct
at least 3 times in the past 17 years, but the odds aren't with him.
17 years is 6205 days, so assuming 1 post daily the odds are 6205/3 =
1 in 2,068. If it is a roulette wheel and you win 1 in 2,068 spins you
will go home broke.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Jeff Liebermann

Sep 15, 2022, 10:19:24 PM9/15/22
Thanks. The world could use some good news for a change. I skimmed
through the report:

"Conformational flexibility in neutralization of SARS-CoV-2 by
naturally elicited anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibodies"
<https://doi.org/10.1038/s42003-022-03739-5>
<https://www.nature.com/articles/s42003-022-03739-5.pdf>

Unfortunately, the article is well above my ability to understand much
more than the basics. I'll read more in a few days as more time
becomes available. It's nice that the report has been peer reviewed.
Note that 3 of the authors are from Tsinghua University, Bejing. Nice
to see international cooperation. The big question is probably
whether these antibodies will prevent re-infection.

What can go wrong? By the time these antibodies are available for
use, the variants with which the antibodies work well will have
disappeared to be replaced by new and improved variants which may or
may not be inhibited by these two antibodies. It's very much a moving
target.

Thanks again.

Jeff Liebermann

Sep 15, 2022, 10:24:32 PM9/15/22
On Thu, 15 Sep 2022 17:23:06 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

<politicized medicine rubbish deleted>

Hey Tom. Could take a few minutes off from your Politics in Medicine
lectures to find the original article in <https://www.cell.com> which
you cited and which demonstrates your claim that:

>The latest issue of Cell has a study done by a VERY large group
>of scientists and it says that if you have taken the vaccine it
>appears to have "trained" your immune system to not recognize
>later mutations of the SARS-Cov-2 virus.

Thanks.

Jeff Liebermann

Sep 15, 2022, 10:39:02 PM9/15/22
On Thu, 15 Sep 2022 19:24:23 -0700, Jeff Liebermann <je...@cruzio.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 15 Sep 2022 17:23:06 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
><cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
><politicized medicine rubbish deleted>
>
>Hey Tom. Could take a few minutes off from your Politics in Medicine
>lectures to find the original article in <https://www.cell.com> which
>you cited and which demonstrates your claim that:
>
>>The latest issue of Cell has a study done by a VERY large group
>>of scientists and it says that if you have taken the vaccine it
>>appears to have "trained" your immune system to not recognize
>>later mutations of the SARS-Cov-2 virus.
>
>Thanks.

This is the index to the current issue (Sept 15) of Cell.
<https://www.cell.com/cell/current> or
<https://www.cell.com/cell/issue?pii=S0092-8674(21)X0020-7>
There's one article which mentions Covid:
"Deep mutational scanning identifies SARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid escape
mutations of currently available rapid antigen tests"
<https://www.cell.com/cell/fulltext/S0092-8674(22)01044-3>
which does not mention vaccination or loss of acquired immunity.

I also checked the previous two issues (Sept 1 and Aug 18) and found
nothing:
<https://www.cell.com/cell/issue?pii=S0092-8674(21)X0019-0>
<https://www.cell.com/cell/issue?pii=S0092-8674(21)X0018-9>

Incidentally, I did thing this article, which might be of interest:
"Harnessing social media to challenge scientific misinformation"
<https://www.cell.com/cell/fulltext/S0092-8674(22)00848-0>
Unfortunately, the article is hidden behind a paywall.

ritzann...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2022, 3:33:03 AM9/16/22
On Thursday, September 15, 2022 at 7:23:08 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, September 15, 2022 at 4:53:24 PM UTC-7, Mike A Schwab wrote:
> > On Monday, September 12, 2022 at 5:59:25 PM UTC-5, Andre Jute wrote:
> > <deleted>
> > > Are you fully vaccinated, boosted, topped up and electrified? Perhaps you should have been more careful what you wished for.
> > The vaccine for the Wuhan original COVID19 virus was effective against infections for about 3 months and effective for reduced severity after that, until Omicron variant existed. Then the vaccines were only reduced severity.
> > So the current boosters have mRNA against both viruses. If you haven't got the original Wuhan COVID19 shots, you need them first.
> > https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid-19-vaccine/news/20220912/faq-new-covid-omicron-boosters
> Mike, the vaccines were ineffective from the very start because they ALREADY had Omicron as the main source of infection the day that the vaccines were released. That was mid-December 2020 AFTER Biden had been elected.

??????????????????????????????
Tommy, do you realize what you just admitted??????????????
The Trump MAGA Qanon extremists will be coming for you tonight Tommy. You will be lynched from the nearest tree before morning. Bye Tommy. Nice knowing you. (Actually it wasn't.)

I am not going to respond to the rest of Tommy's nonsense below.

ritzann...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2022, 3:35:41 AM9/16/22
John, an 80-1 long shot won the Kentucky Derby this year.

John B.

Sep 16, 2022, 5:16:26 AM9/16/22
I hate to tell you but an 80-1 shot is somewhat different then one
chance in 2,068 (:-)

--
Cheers,

John B.

sms

Sep 16, 2022, 11:17:34 AM9/16/22
On 9/15/2022 4:49 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

<snip>

> Also, Andre Jute has declared that:
> "I follow Tom because he's smarter and better informed from much wider
> experience than you clowns. Tom's been proved riotously right about
> the pandemic, and with him me."
>
> When Tom provides the missing URL and I am able to read the original
> research report, I might be able to claim that both Tom and Andre are
> wrong. For the gamblers among the readers, there's a possibility that
> Tom's unspecified source may actually be correct.

Jeff, have you considered using all the time that you spend making fun
of Tom's and Andre's lies in a more productive way? Maybe reopen your
business in Santa Cruz so then at least you can earn money for your
time. AFAIK, you're not making any money by making Tom & Andre look
foolish.

Frank Krygowski

Sep 16, 2022, 11:29:57 AM9/16/22
Jeff is not _making_ Tom & Andre look foolish. They do that voluntarily.

And Jeff is certainly allowed to choose his hobbies. After all, there's much more to life
than making money. I, for one, am grateful for Jeff's posts.

- Frank Krygowski

Jeff Liebermann

Sep 16, 2022, 12:01:55 PM9/16/22
On Fri, 16 Sep 2022 08:17:30 -0700, sms <scharf...@geemail.com>
wrote:

>On 9/15/2022 4:49 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
>
><snip>
>
>> Also, Andre Jute has declared that:
>> "I follow Tom because he's smarter and better informed from much wider
>> experience than you clowns. Tom's been proved riotously right about
>> the pandemic, and with him me."
>>
>> When Tom provides the missing URL and I am able to read the original
>> research report, I might be able to claim that both Tom and Andre are
>> wrong. For the gamblers among the readers, there's a possibility that
>> Tom's unspecified source may actually be correct.

>Jeff, have you considered using all the time that you spend making fun
>of Tom's and Andre's lies in a more productive way?

No, not really. I consider fact checking to be a recreational
exercise and somewhat of a sport. It's also somewhat like a mystery
story, where the object is to find sufficient evidence to convict the
obvious culprit. There's no immediate reward, but the satisfaction of
defeating the culprits in their unending campaign to replace truth
with politics is sufficient gratification.

Actually, I had no idea that Tom's vaccination claim, allegedly from
the Cell publication, were a fabrication. I originally assumed that
Tom had read about it in a right wing publication. I never even
considered the possibility that he had contrived the story. A link to
the right wing publication would have been sufficient.

>Maybe reopen your
>business in Santa Cruz so then at least you can earn money for your
>time.

I've already done so, but not in Santa Cruz. I miss the office, but
not the accompanying headaches, hassles and expenses. I'm doing ok
working from home.

>AFAIK, you're not making any money by making Tom & Andre look
>foolish.

True. I should fund my efforts through a Kickstarter campaign or
simply extort money from my victims. Tom has hinted that he has
millions to fund his bicycle stable, while Andre seems to have lived a
rather opulent lifestyle. Anyone who can afford a Rohloff gear hub
must be wealthy. They should have some surplus money available to
fund my decadent and lavish lifestyle. Thanks for the suggestion.

Drivel: Gone for yet another walk in Quail Hollow County Park. It's
not a good substitute for a bicycle ride but it's the best I can do.

Sepp Ruf

Sep 16, 2022, 3:59:15 PM9/16/22
Frank Krygowski wrote:
> On Friday, September 16, 2022 at 11:17:34 AM UTC-4, sms wrote:
>> On 9/15/2022 4:49 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
>>
>> <snip>
>>> Also, Andre Jute has declared that:
>>> "I follow Tom because he's smarter and better informed from much wider
>>> experience than you clowns. Tom's been proved riotously right about
>>> the pandemic, and with him me."

So what's your issue with that, Jeff?

>>> When Tom provides the missing URL and I am able to read the original
>>> research report, I might be able to claim that both Tom and Andre are
>>> wrong. For the gamblers among the readers, there's a possibility that
>>> Tom's unspecified source may actually be correct.

Come on, you didn't even respond, if only to debunk, to a very clear,
simple graph I had suggested you look up: a worrying pattern in
Israel's data on JHU showing death numbers repeatedly increasing _after_
the kickoffs of their national vaccination campaigns. Now you want to
process a Science text? You are the one triple pfizer-shot, so why are
you not up to date on the OAS / priming topics? This article is from June:
<https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/science.abq1841>

>> Jeff, have you considered using all the time that you spend making fun
>> of Tom's and Andre's lies in a more productive way? Maybe reopen your
>> business in Santa Cruz so then at least you can earn money for your
>> time. AFAIK, you're not making any money by making Tom & Andre look
>> foolish.

I doubt Jeff's efforts are even benefitting his health.

> Jeff is not _making_ Tom & Andre look foolish.

Why should we trust your judgment, Frank? See, we know for a fact that
your brain twists Tom and Andre's image by 180 degrees!

I did not keep track, of course, but since you became a collage
professor, and a bicycle club officer, have you ever admitted, at least
once, to looking foolish as an adult, except for intentional reasonsit
intentionally, especially for virtuous causes?

Oh, what again was the original topic? Pulled-pfizerpork pasta and
calamari structures, wasn't it:
<https://www.rintrah.nl/why-are-embalmers-finding-fiber-clots-in-blood-vessels-of-the-deceased/>

AMuzi

Sep 16, 2022, 4:36:05 PM9/16/22
There are some eyebrow-raising reports on various as yet
inexplicable anomalies:

https://www.conservativereview.com/horowitz-cornea-transplant-rejection-vaccine-2658229594.html?utm_source=cr-weekly

sms

Sep 16, 2022, 5:02:31 PM9/16/22
On 9/16/2022 9:01 AM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

<snip>

> True. I should fund my efforts through a Kickstarter campaign or
> simply extort money from my victims. Tom has hinted that he has
> millions to fund his bicycle stable, while Andre seems to have lived a
> rather opulent lifestyle. Anyone who can afford a Rohloff gear hub
> must be wealthy. They should have some surplus money available to
> fund my decadent and lavish lifestyle. Thanks for the suggestion.

<snip>

Wealthy cyclists have a Kindernay XIV internal hub. Greater range and
lower weight than a Rohloff Speedhub 500/14. Rohloff Speedhubs are a
poor man's internal hub.

Tom lost most of his money in Obama's economic boom, thanks to an
incompetent financial advisor that advised him to short-sell
skyrocketing stocks.

Neither will fund your kickstarter.

sms

Sep 16, 2022, 5:06:30 PM9/16/22
On 9/16/2022 12:59 PM, Sepp Ruf wrote:
> Frank Krygowski wrote:
>> On Friday, September 16, 2022 at 11:17:34 AM UTC-4, sms wrote:
>>> On 9/15/2022 4:49 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
>>>
>>> <snip>
>
> So what's your issue with that, Jeff?

Uh, because Andre and Tom have been proven wrong on just about
everything they've posted about the pandemic.

Andre Jute

Sep 16, 2022, 5:22:27 PM9/16/22
On Friday, September 16, 2022 at 4:29:57 PM UTC+1, frkr...@gmail.com wrote:

> Jeff is not _making_ Tom & Andre look foolish. They do that voluntarily.

Why, thank you, Franki-boy. I always wanted to be a standup comedian. Unfortunately I wasn't common enough.

> And Jeff is certainly allowed to choose his hobbies. After all, there's much more to life
> than making money. I, for one, am grateful for Jeff's posts.

Trying to build up your little street corner gang again, eh, Franki-boy?

> - Frank Krygowski
Retired welding instructor, stupid enough to fuck with a professional wordsmith in a polemicist's dream medium.

Yup, that describes Franki-boy.

Unsigned out of contempt for a wannabe street corner bully, in a suburb so dull, 6pm every day they roll up the sidewalks.

PS. You're in my thread, Franki-boy. Piss off.

Jeff Liebermann

Sep 16, 2022, 5:28:59 PM9/16/22
On Fri, 16 Sep 2022 21:59:08 +0200, Sepp Ruf <inq...@Safe-mail.net>
wrote:

>Frank Krygowski wrote:
>> On Friday, September 16, 2022 at 11:17:34 AM UTC-4, sms wrote:
>>> On 9/15/2022 4:49 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
>>>
>>> <snip>
>
>So what's your issue with that, Jeff?

Tom has been fairly close to 100% wrong on his "amazing facts". His
recent claim that vaccinations cause a loss of immunity is good
example. Also, his chronic use of VAERS data to prove some point even
though the CDC indicates that crowd sourced data can't be used to
establish cause and effect. I'm very much in a hurry right now but
will happily provide examples with URL's when I have time (probably
Sunday).

>Come on, you didn't even respond, if only to debunk,

Respond to what? Tom's claim(s) or yours? I sometimes ignore Tom's
"amazing facts" simply because of lack of time. It might take Tom 10
minutes to fabricate an amazing fact. It might take me hours to find
the original sources and provide a readable fact check report. Try
fact checking just one of Tom's "amazing facts" and you'll soon see
what's involved.

>to a very clear,
>simple graph I had suggested you look up: a worrying pattern in
>Israel's data on JHU showing death numbers repeatedly increasing _after_
>the kickoffs of their national vaccination campaigns.

I saw that. You tacked the URL pointing a two graphs showing
something very disturbing. I was very interested in the graphs. Just
one problem. There was no sources or any additional information. I
had meant to ask you for your sources, but either forgot or became
busy with something else. Could I trouble you for the link again,
this time including the URL?

>Now you want to process a Science text?

Well, yes. I've done it before and can do it again. It's not
necessary to understand everything in such reports. I'm interested in
the methodology used, who was involved in preparing the report, who
funded the report, was it peer reviewed, are the statistics correct,
references to past research, and similar items which might discount
the validity of the report and its claims. So far, I've spent about
15 minutes digging through it and at first glance can find nothing
wrong. I've seen other reports, which provide amazing conclusions,
only to discover that the report was based on a statistical sample of
5 patients. That's the kind of junk I'm looking for. If I manage to
pickup some understanding during the process, all for the better.

>You are the one triple pfizer-shot, so why are
>you not up to date on the OAS / priming topics? This article is from June:
><https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/science.abq1841>

4 Pfizer shots. 2 vaccines and 2 booster shots. I'm considering a
3rd booster. I read a summary of that article about 3 months ago.
Since I'm not paranoid about vaccine side effects, I didn't read any
further than the summary.

>>> Jeff, have you considered using all the time that you spend making fun
>>> of Tom's and Andre's lies in a more productive way? Maybe reopen your
>>> business in Santa Cruz so then at least you can earn money for your
>>> time. AFAIK, you're not making any money by making Tom & Andre look
>>> foolish.
>
>I doubt Jeff's efforts are even benefitting his health.

Indirectly, they have. I've been doing all my manual labor instead of
hiring people. I got a surprise yesterday. The weather forecast
predicts rain on Saturday night. Usually, the first rain is in late
October in this area (Santa Cruz, CA). This time, it's a month early.
So, I get to do a months yard work in 2 days. I've been working 30
minutes and resting 15 minutes. I spend the resting time on the
computer, mostly so I'm not tempted to fall asleep. I'm tired, but
feeling quite well. That wasn't the case when I was having chest
pains (angina) and assorted aches and pains. Staying home has
definitely benefited my health.

>> Jeff is not _making_ Tom & Andre look foolish.
>
>Why should we trust your judgment, Frank? See, we know for a fact that
>your brain twists Tom and Andre's image by 180 degrees!

I won't try to answer for Frank.

>I did not keep track, of course, but since you became a collage
>professor, and a bicycle club officer, have you ever admitted, at least
>once, to looking foolish as an adult, except for intentional reasonsit
>intentionally, especially for virtuous causes?

Maybe I should answer for Frank. The secret to success is to learn
how to survive failure. Everyone makes mistakes. I made a few really
bad mistakes recently. I survived. Now, look at Tom and possibly
Andre. They also make mistakes, lots of mistakes, but did they
survive? Nope. They both try to bury their mistakes hoping that
nobody will remember. Both are masters at bluster (loud, aggressive,
or indignant talk with little effect). If you're looking for
perfection or a roll model, you came to the wrong place.

>Oh, what again was the original topic? Pulled-pfizerpork pasta and
>calamari structures, wasn't it:
><https://www.rintrah.nl/why-are-embalmers-finding-fiber-clots-in-blood-vessels-of-the-deceased/>

Nice article. I like the blog owners mantra:
"The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely
free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
I haven't had time to track down the source of the
"Renal Failure - Mortality Deviation from Trend 2018 - 2022"
Please read that title carefully. Notice that it's not the actual
incidence of renal failure, but rather the deviation from an
unspecified normal trend. The source is "The Ethical Skeptic" which
I'll chase down later.

Reminder: 2 graphs from Israel with the source URL.

Frank Krygowski

Sep 16, 2022, 5:30:04 PM9/16/22
On Friday, September 16, 2022 at 4:36:05 PM UTC-4, AMuzi wrote:

> There are some eyebrow-raising reports on various as yet
> inexplicable anomalies:
>
> https://www.conservativereview.com/horowitz-cornea-transplant-rejection-vaccine-2658229594.html?utm_source=cr-weekly

It seems right wing eyebrows are easily raised by a couple dozen transplant complications
that may or may not have been linked to COVID. Oddly, those eyebrows don't even twitch
at a million American deaths directly caused by COVID.

But those skeptical of the vaccine should be mercilessly attacking the president who bragged
about fast tracking its development. Who was that guy? Why isn't he being condemned for that?

- Frank Krygowski

Frank Krygowski

Sep 16, 2022, 5:38:29 PM9/16/22
On Friday, September 16, 2022 at 5:28:59 PM UTC-4, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Sep 2022 21:59:08 +0200, Sepp Ruf <inq...@Safe-mail.net>
> wrote:
> >Why should we trust your judgment, Frank? See, we know for a fact that
> >your brain twists Tom and Andre's image by 180 degrees!
> I won't try to answer for Frank.

I'll answer. Nothing I do twists their image. Their images are already twisted.

> >I did not keep track, of course, but since you became a collage
> >professor, and a bicycle club officer, have you ever admitted, at least
> >once, to looking foolish as an adult, except for intentional reasonsit
> >intentionally, especially for virtuous causes?

I don't recall any incidents where I looked foolish as an adult, aside perhaps from
party games with family members.

Certainly, I don't look as foolish as Sepp Ruf who has written that garbled paragraph.

- Frank Krygowski

Catrike Rider

Sep 16, 2022, 5:46:47 PM9/16/22
On Fri, 16 Sep 2022 14:38:27 -0700 (PDT), Frank Krygowski
<frkr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, September 16, 2022 at 5:28:59 PM UTC-4, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Fri, 16 Sep 2022 21:59:08 +0200, Sepp Ruf <inq...@Safe-mail.net>
>> wrote:
>> >Why should we trust your judgment, Frank? See, we know for a fact that
>> >your brain twists Tom and Andre's image by 180 degrees!
>> I won't try to answer for Frank.
>
>I'll answer. Nothing I do twists their image. Their images are already twisted.
>
>> >I did not keep track, of course, but since you became a collage
>> >professor, and a bicycle club officer, have you ever admitted, at least
>> >once, to looking foolish as an adult, except for intentional reasonsit
>> >intentionally, especially for virtuous causes?
>
>I don't recall any incidents where I looked foolish as an adult, aside perhaps from
>party games with family members.

Krygowski doesn't just *look* ridiculous.

Tom Kunich

Sep 16, 2022, 5:58:08 PM9/16/22
Go and look up Francis Krygowski of Poland, Ohio, and discover what that creature has actually been up to. One would think that he would embarrass himself over and over, but nothing he does seems to effect his ego in the slightest.

John B.

Sep 16, 2022, 6:04:42 PM9/16/22
On Fri, 16 Sep 2022 14:06:27 -0700, sms <scharf...@geemail.com>
wrote:
So the question is (1) Are they really so misinformed? Or (2) Are they
really so stupid?

I suggest that the majority of their readers choose #2,
--
Cheers,

John B.

John B.

Sep 16, 2022, 6:14:58 PM9/16/22
Talk about embarrass himself? What about the guy that called the cops
and as he was waving a gun around was himself arrested and seen
sitting on his front lawn in handcuffs?

A guy called Tommy, was it not?
--
Cheers,

John B.

Catrike Rider

Sep 16, 2022, 6:16:17 PM9/16/22
On Fri, 16 Sep 2022 14:58:06 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
Nope.. I don't need to know anything other than what he posts here.

Tom Kunich

Sep 16, 2022, 6:17:02 PM9/16/22
The illness of Francis and Liebermann leads them not to believe ANYTHING I say even when it was backed up 100% by the CDC death causes. Instead they quote a Fauci and Slime Stream Media publication that says 100 million deaths world-wide from covid-19.

I then quote Cell that the vaccines are educating your immune system to not recognize later covid variants. Also papers showing that SOME of the people receiving vaccines are having it lodge in the liver and convert to DNA and then generate spike proteins that are causing a condition known as VAIDS - Vaccine Acquired Immuno-Deficiency Syndrome. Since these are frightening they simply deny they exist despite the actual papers being cited. Despite me pointing out that the condition of VAIDS which is and forever will be untreatable, is extremely rare. The amount of mRNA in the vaccines are very small and most of it the immune system will simply kill off. Most of the remainder excreted. It would take an incredible series of events for it to actually become embedded in the DNA of your liver. But they have discovered it there in a dozen papers. When you're talking about 150 Billion vaccinations, even very small probabilities occur.

AMuzi

Sep 16, 2022, 6:19:14 PM9/16/22
I've mostly kept out of the banter as there is a lot of
disinformation, official and otherwise, conflicting data not
only in 'cause of death' and continuing odd
medical/statistical reports but also whatever 'long covid'
is, and so on.

I mostly do not know.

Tom Kunich

Sep 16, 2022, 6:22:31 PM9/16/22
I spent my life working on medical projects. Frank and the rest have spent no time at all. Who is more likely to have disinformation?

Andre Jute

Sep 16, 2022, 6:26:25 PM9/16/22
On Friday, September 16, 2022 at 8:59:15 PM UTC+1, Sepp Ruf wrote:
> Frank Krygowski wrote:
> > On Friday, September 16, 2022 at 11:17:34 AM UTC-4, sms wrote:
> >> On 9/15/2022 4:49 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
> >>
> >> <snip>
> So what's your issue with that, Jeff?

Wonder example of pinko lack of principle and operating on 100 percent pure malicious bias, which I always said this wretched group of net-scum operated on, as recently demonstrated for years on Tom: Jeff going on a fishing expedition (and having the bloody cheek to demand that I help him) so that "I might be able to claim that both Tom and Andre are wrong."

I always thought Jeff more than a little naive, perhaps even simple. The Jews I knew in LA, where he grew up, were razor-sharp. Admittedly, they were in the film and advertising industries, which eat their own children, but still, one expects Sammy to run a little faster than to make an admission that grossly unprincipled in public.

> For the gamblers among the readers, there's a possibility that
>
> Come on, you didn't even respond, if only to debunk, to a very clear,
> simple graph I had suggested you look up: a worrying pattern in
> Israel's data on JHU showing death numbers repeatedly increasing _after_
> the kickoffs of their national vaccination campaigns. Now you want to
> process a Science text? You are the one triple pfizer-shot, so why are
> you not up to date on the OAS / priming topics? This article is from June:
> <https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/science.abq1841>
>
> >> Jeff, have you considered using all the time that you spend making fun
> >> of Tom's and Andre's lies in a more productive way?

If you claim I told a lie, Scharfie, you should specify it, and prove it, not just make vague cowardly allusions from behind the shelter of a claim that you don't read me. But you are definitely a liar and the proof is in the paragraph above: if you don't read me, how can you know that what I post is "lies"? Another brainless berk.

>Maybe reopen your
> >> business in Santa Cruz so then at least you can earn money for your
> >> time. AFAIK, you're not making any money by making Tom & Andre look
> >> foolish.
>
> I doubt Jeff's efforts are even benefitting his health.

Jeff should look into what happened to Peter Howard, who stole from me here (I have a solid alibi: I was 12,500 miles away in heart surgery, with about a 100 of reputable professional witnesses), and to the Magnequest Scum on RAT, who hounded me like he is now trying to do. The survivors are still hiding behind a firewall.

> > Jeff is not _making_ Tom & Andre look foolish.

As long as these fools think they are winning something, let them. It makes them easier marks. If they were smarter, they would long since have spat out the hooks Tom sets in their mouths at every turn, and the barbs I set in their livers.

> Why should we trust your judgment, Frank? See, we know for a fact that
> your brain twists Tom and Andre's image by 180 degrees!
>
> Oh, what again was the original topic? Pulled-pfizerpork pasta and
> calamari structures, wasn't it:
> <https://www.rintrah.nl/why-are-embalmers-finding-fiber-clots-in-blood-vessels-of-the-deceased/>

Another thread the Krygowski Scum have ruined.

Andre Jute

Sep 16, 2022, 6:34:56 PM9/16/22
Really? I didn't see any argument from you, Scharfie, just the usual ineffectual sneering from behind the shelter of your cowardly claim that you don't read me. If you don't read me, how do you know what I say?

The same applies to the rest of the Krygowski Scum that you run with. Sneers and jeers and ad hominem and claims of credential authority cut no ice with me.

You're a disgrace even to the Donkey Party, Scharfie, and the Lord knows the Democrat Party is not much chop, and roundly deserves the trouncing they've earned this coming November and again in 2024.

Unsigned out of contempt.

Jeff Liebermann

Sep 16, 2022, 6:46:26 PM9/16/22
On Fri, 16 Sep 2022 15:17:00 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>When you're talking about 150 Billion vaccinations,

The world has 7.7 billion people. Unless you vaccinate anything that
looks like it's alive, you won't see 150 billion vaccination.

"A billion here, a billion there. Pretty soon we're talking about
real populations".
My appologies to Senator Everett Dirksen.

AMuzi

Sep 16, 2022, 6:55:24 PM9/16/22
+1
My sentiments exactly.

AMuzi

Sep 16, 2022, 6:56:50 PM9/16/22
That's an easy question.
CDC.
Do I get a prize?

Jeff Liebermann

Sep 16, 2022, 7:12:23 PM9/16/22
On Fri, 16 Sep 2022 15:22:29 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I spent my life working on medical projects.

Out of 13 jobs on your resume, I count 5 that had something to do with
bio-medical electronics firmware. Not quite 100% but actually better
than most:
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/tom-kunich-22012/details/experience/>
Perhaps you should rephrase that to:
"I spent 38% of my working life working on firmware for medical
devices".

>Frank and the rest have spent no time at all. Who is more likely to have disinformation?

The lack of medical project experience eliminates almost everyone who
posts in RBT leaving you as the sole authority.

ritzann...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2022, 7:46:48 PM9/16/22
On Friday, September 16, 2022 at 4:16:26 AM UTC-5, John B. wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Sep 2022 00:35:39 -0700 (PDT), "russell...@yahoo.com"
> <ritzann...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Thursday, September 15, 2022 at 8:02:43 PM UTC-5, John B. wrote:

> >> But most successful gamblers bet on the side that is most likely to be
> >> right. Where the odds are with them, in other words. So yes there is a
> >> possibility that Tommy may be correct... after all he has been correct
> >> at least 3 times in the past 17 years, but the odds aren't with him.
> >> 17 years is 6205 days, so assuming 1 post daily the odds are 6205/3 =
> >> 1 in 2,068. If it is a roulette wheel and you win 1 in 2,068 spins you
> >> will go home broke.
> >> --
> >> Cheers,
> >>
> >> John B.
> >
> >John, an 80-1 long shot won the Kentucky Derby this year.
> I hate to tell you but an 80-1 shot is somewhat different then one
> chance in 2,068 (:-)
>
> --
> Cheers,
>
> John B.

But you mentioned roulette wheels. Roulette wheels have 37 or 38 slots for the ball. Twice as good as the Kentucky Derby winner. And 6 times better than Tommy being right.

pH

Sep 16, 2022, 7:57:29 PM9/16/22
And Dr. John Campbell has been following the data on the seemingly "excess
deaths" as well. (Apologies for non-bicycle topic.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WZHtxGF4Cc

I've recently found him and he seems to be quite dis-passionate and data
driven.

pH in Aptos

ritzann...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2022, 8:04:03 PM9/16/22
Tommy, you CLAIM to work on medical projects. But the difference between your claims and truth is vast. As for medical, I have a long history with a medical project. And Jeff seems to have had a decade or two of experience with medical projects. As for disinformation, there are a number of Trumpers running around claiming he is president. Despite Biden getting 7 MILLION more votes than Trump.

Jeff Liebermann

Sep 16, 2022, 8:50:20 PM9/16/22
On Fri, 16 Sep 2022 17:04:01 -0700 (PDT), "russell...@yahoo.com"
<ritzann...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> I spent my life working on medical projects. Frank and the rest have spent no time at all. Who is more likely to have disinformation?

>Tommy, you CLAIM to work on medical projects. But the difference between your claims and truth is vast. As for medical, I have a long history with a medical project. And Jeff seems to have had a decade or two of experience with medical projects.

Nope. My medical experience was mostly keeping medical office and
hospital small computers running, not treating patients. I do best
working on things, not people.

What I've done:
- Design 2way land mobile radios and accessories.
- Design marine radios and various other RF related projects.
- HF (high frequency) transceivers and power amplifiers.
- Some microwave, datacomm, SCADA, and RF ATE (automatic test
equipment).
- Computer repair, PC system integration, damage control.
- RF and analog design consulting. Mostly fixing someone else's
mistakes. Fix it, but don't change anything.
- At various times hi-fi repair, restaurant mgr, tire store worker,
sewing machine mechanic, electrician, plumber, auto electric mechanic,
student teacher, print shop owner, whatever else I forgot, etc.
- There was some travel and work which I don't want to discuss.
- Currently chainsaw repair, carburetor rebuilds, various motorized
yard tools repaired.

Resume of sorts:
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeff-liebermann-151823/>

One of my computer repair customers was the local hospital and a large
medical office. While didn't practice medicine, I got plenty of
experience with how such a medical office functions. What little I
know about medicine was accumulated by reading and first hand
experience as a patient. I also had a ladyfriend who did statistics
for clinical trials. That's not the best way to learn how clinical
trials work, but it was interesting.

>As for disinformation, there are a number of Trumpers running around claiming he is president. Despite Biden getting 7 MILLION more votes than Trump.

John B.

Sep 16, 2022, 9:07:27 PM9/16/22
On Fri, 16 Sep 2022 17:04:01 -0700 (PDT), "russell...@yahoo.com"
See there? You don't know nothing. Them there umpteen million votes
don't count. Would the Golden Gnome tell a lie? Why you'd be insane to
even think it. See it them there courts was wrong.

Just wait. As soon as we can get him elected again and they pass the
"Enabling Act" why everything will be all right.
--
Cheers,

John B.

John B.

Sep 16, 2022, 9:36:53 PM9/16/22
On Fri, 16 Sep 2022 16:46:46 -0700 (PDT), "russell...@yahoo.com"
The best odds on a roulette wheel amounts to something like
1-1/8 to 1 against the player on a European wheel and 1-1/9 to 1
against on a U.S. wheel.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roulette#Bet_odds_table
Still a bit different then 2068 against (:-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

AMuzi

Sep 16, 2022, 10:12:59 PM9/16/22
Here in USA it's 38 with two (green) zeros so even if you
make the 'safe' bet (red, or black) the House still has an
edge. Entertaining I suppose if arithmetic isn't in your
skill set.

John B.

Sep 16, 2022, 10:25:00 PM9/16/22
Out of curiosity I just googled the phrase"the house always wins" and
got 57 million replies. Apparently a LOT of people don't know what the
term means (:-)

--
Cheers,

John B.

Frank Krygowski

Sep 16, 2022, 10:28:23 PM9/16/22
On Friday, September 16, 2022 at 6:19:14 PM UTC-4, AMuzi wrote:
> On 9/16/2022 4:30 PM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
> >
> > It seems right wing eyebrows are easily raised by a couple dozen transplant complications
> > that may or may not have been linked to COVID. Oddly, those eyebrows don't even twitch
> > at a million American deaths directly caused by COVID.
> >
> > But those skeptical of the vaccine should be mercilessly attacking the president who bragged
> > about fast tracking its development. Who was that guy? Why isn't he being condemned for that?
> >
> I've mostly kept out of the banter as there is a lot of
> disinformation, official and otherwise, conflicting data not
> only in 'cause of death' and continuing odd
> medical/statistical reports but also whatever 'long covid'
> is, and so on.
>
> I mostly do not know.

I agree there's a lot of disinformation. Yes, some (definitely not most) has come from health
professionals trying hard to figure out what this new virus is, what it does, and how best to fight it
in a politically divided world.

But there's a long track record of absolute nonsense from virus skeptics - everything from "Only
a few cases, nothing to worry about" to "It's no worse than an ordinary flu" to "You can cure it
with Vitamin D ... or horse medicine ... or bleach ... " to "It kills only the elderly" to "Trump should
get awards for the vaccine" to "The vaccine is deadly" to "The Chinese did this on purpose" to
"Fauci invented this entire thing to get rich" ...

The pandemic seems to be finally waning, but it is and was real, despite claims to the contrary.
I have many friends that suffered badly, and a couple that nearly died. And despite Tom's
ridiculous fantasies, over a million Americans did die.

Given all the silliness spouted by (mostly) right wingers with no medical training, I'm not willing to
give much credence to every new, breathless, hand wringing, outraged report about a potential medical
problem for a couple dozen people.

- Frank Krygowski

John B.

Sep 16, 2022, 11:10:07 PM9/16/22
I suggest that the fact that something like 68% of the world's
population has received at least one shot and 12.67 billion doses have
been administered globally, and 4.28 million are now administered each
day, may provide the best evidence of the validity of Tommy's reports.

If there is all the danger in the vaccines that Tommy reports then
wouldn't people be dropping down dead all over the world?

Or perhaps there is a giant conspiracy funded by George Soros to hide
the facts (:-?)
--
Cheers,

John B.

Frank Krygowski

Sep 16, 2022, 11:51:54 PM9/16/22
On Friday, September 16, 2022 at 7:12:23 PM UTC-4, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Sep 2022 15:22:29 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
> <cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >I spent my life working on medical projects.
> Out of 13 jobs on your resume, I count 5 that had something to do with
> bio-medical electronics firmware. Not quite 100% but actually better
> than most:
> <https://www.linkedin.com/in/tom-kunich-22012/details/experience/>
> Perhaps you should rephrase that to:
> "I spent 38% of my working life working on firmware for medical
> devices".
> >Frank and the rest have spent no time at all. Who is more likely to have disinformation?
> The lack of medical project experience eliminates almost everyone who
> posts in RBT leaving you as the sole authority.

If only we were talking about programming firmware!

- Frank Krygowski

ritzann...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2022, 2:07:40 AM9/17/22
Jeff, by medical projects, I meant medical issues you live with each day or have treated somewhat recently. Thus you have first hand experience dealing with medicine.

Catrike Rider

Sep 17, 2022, 4:09:57 AM9/17/22
On Sat, 17 Sep 2022 09:24:50 +0700, John B. <sloc...@gmail.com>
Oh no, you mean the gambling establishments don't lure people in just
to entertain them and give them free money? I went through Vegas once
on a motorcycle and stopped for breakfast at a little greasy spoon.
They had slot machines and I thought, "when in Rome." I quickly lost a
couple of bucks waiting for my Omelette. Damned near ruined my day to
have been suckered in like that.

AMuzi

Sep 17, 2022, 8:06:35 AM9/17/22
Are you trying to add to it?

Vitamin D deficiency does correlate with higher death rate
in elderly with the virus.

Neither Hydrochloroquine nor Ivermectin are 'horse
medicine'. Both are widespread standard pharmaceuticals
(Ivermectin a Nobel winning creation). But under
'disinformation' add the FDA's ridiculous ban such that
girlfriend's daughter, who has been prescribed
Hydrochloroquine for years to treat lupus symptoms, was
denied her usual refill under an FDA emergency order. WTF?

The 'bleach' comment was actual blatant disinformation from
a TeeVee program. The President said nothing of the sort.

Tom Kunich

Sep 17, 2022, 9:20:01 AM9/17/22
Well think of this as a sort of joyful news that the stupid six will not be with us much longer. Francis - you have to rush right down and get another booster.

Tom Kunich

Sep 17, 2022, 9:27:10 AM9/17/22
Like all government entities there are two faces - the worker bees trying their best to get the job done correctly and those that lord it over them interested in only one thing - power. This is why you should have minimal government made up of mainly workers and mostly answerable to the Congress and NOT a President or management of any sort. You have seen what Obama did and what Biden is doing. Fools rush in where angels fear to tread. And neither was an angel.

Tom Kunich

Sep 17, 2022, 9:30:36 AM9/17/22
According to the Stupid Six here he isn't a medical authority of any kind. That he has access to the data and the knowledge of how to analyze it is meaningless because they are the authorities. Especially Slocum who spent his life as a serviceman who they wouldn't even trust to refuel one.

Tom Kunich

Sep 17, 2022, 9:34:48 AM9/17/22
We might add disinformation from Francis because he simply cannot stop himself from disseminating lies and propaganda.

Catrike Rider

Sep 17, 2022, 9:53:56 AM9/17/22
I suspect that all he knows is what the leftist media talking heads
and politicians tell him. I'll bet he believes that inflation is at 0%
because Gibberish Joe told him so.

Tom Kunich

Sep 17, 2022, 10:32:10 AM9/17/22
Can you believe that Biden stood in front of people and told them that the highest unemployment since Nixon and the highest inflation since Carter was "getting better'? Even his handlers had to walk that back.

Catrike Rider

Sep 17, 2022, 10:52:08 AM9/17/22
On Sat, 17 Sep 2022 07:32:08 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
..and KJP says nobody is just walking across the border.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/karine-jean-pierre-slammed-denying-anyone-walks-over-border-can-we-get-fact-check-one

If that were true, where did the folks that ended up in Martha's
vinyard come from.

Frank Krygowski

Sep 17, 2022, 10:57:56 AM9/17/22
On Saturday, September 17, 2022 at 8:06:35 AM UTC-4, AMuzi wrote:
> On 9/16/2022 9:28 PM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
> >
> > But there's a long track record of absolute nonsense from virus skeptics - everything from "Only
> > a few cases, nothing to worry about" to "It's no worse than an ordinary flu" to "You can cure it
> > with Vitamin D ... or horse medicine ... or bleach ... " to "It kills only the elderly" to "Trump should
> > get awards for the vaccine" to "The vaccine is deadly" to "The Chinese did this on purpose" to
> > "Fauci invented this entire thing to get rich" ...
> >
> > The pandemic seems to be finally waning, but it is and was real, despite claims to the contrary.
> > I have many friends that suffered badly, and a couple that nearly died. And despite Tom's
> > ridiculous fantasies, over a million Americans did die.
> >
> > Given all the silliness spouted by (mostly) right wingers with no medical training, I'm not willing to
> > give much credence to every new, breathless, hand wringing, outraged report about a potential medical
> > problem for a couple dozen people.
> >
> > - Frank Krygowski
> >
> Are you trying to add to it?
>
> Vitamin D deficiency does correlate with higher death rate
> in elderly with the virus.

Perhaps so, I haven't looked. But at least one screed I was directed to claimed that
vitamin D was _the_ cure for Covid, and implied that nothing else was ever needed.

> Neither Hydrochloroquine nor Ivermectin are 'horse
> medicine'. Both are widespread standard pharmaceuticals
> (Ivermectin a Nobel winning creation). But under
> 'disinformation' add the FDA's ridiculous ban such that
> girlfriend's daughter, who has been prescribed
> Hydrochloroquine for years to treat lupus symptoms, was
> denied her usual refill under an FDA emergency order. WTF?

Sorry about your girlfriend's daughter. But as with other compounds, those two were
latched onto by dopes who disbelieved anything said by state or national level medical
researchers, yet believed everything said by right wing talking heads.

I was at a friends house with a bunch of cyclists last year. Various people mentioned in very
casual conversation when and where they had gotten vaccinated. One guy was silent until
someone asked "How about you?" He growled "I'm not getting vaccinated." See, he didn't
"know what's in that vaccine." (Hell, it could have been microchips!)

Maybe a month later, his girlfriend happened to mention that he had been getting treated with
ivermectin. Um... as if he knew what's in _that_ stuff?

> The 'bleach' comment was actual blatant disinformation from
> a TeeVee program. The President said nothing of the sort.

OK, he talked about injecting a "disinfectant," among other things that horrified his
medical consultants. Don't say that's "nothing of the sort."
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/04/23/trump-bleach-one-year-484399
And the "teevee" program is a presidential press conference. Were we supposed to
ignore what Trump was saying in press conferences?

- Frank Krygowski

Tom Kunich

Sep 17, 2022, 10:59:26 AM9/17/22
And why did they call out the military to get rid of this awful threat?

Catrike Rider

Sep 17, 2022, 11:16:08 AM9/17/22
<LOL> @ leftist spin. It was just a question, Frank. It made more
sense than when Biden talked about little kids rubbbing his legs.

By the way, I had a little disinfectant just last night. It came in a
glass bottle all the way from France.

Frank Krygowski

Sep 17, 2022, 11:18:05 AM9/17/22
On Saturday, September 17, 2022 at 9:34:48 AM UTC-4, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:

> We might add disinformation from Francis because he simply cannot stop himself from disseminating lies and propaganda.

So, Thomas, are you wanting to make the group discussions more formal for some reason? That's strange.

- Frank Krygowski

Jeff Liebermann

Sep 17, 2022, 11:53:59 AM9/17/22
On Fri, 16 Sep 2022 23:07:38 -0700 (PDT), "russell...@yahoo.com"
<ritzann...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Jeff, by medical projects, I meant medical issues you live with each day or have treated somewhat recently. Thus you have first hand experience dealing with medicine.

As an engineer (or former engineer), "project" means something quite
different. Yes, I have received something of an education in dealing
with my medical problems starting in 2001. I something about
cardiology, urology, radiation oncology, rehab, medical billing, but
little else. The first hand experiences were supplemented by furious
reading through the available literature searching for details on
available options, and for additional options offered by alternative
medicine. I won't claim to be an expert in these areas especially
since today's treatments and diagnostics are very different from what
was practiced 15 years ago.

Jeff Liebermann

Sep 17, 2022, 12:28:37 PM9/17/22
On Fri, 16 Sep 2022 15:26:24 -0700 (PDT), Andre Jute
<fiul...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I always thought Jeff more than a little naive, perhaps even simple. The Jews I knew in LA, where he grew up, were razor-sharp. Admittedly, they were in the film and advertising industries, which eat their own children, but still, one expects Sammy to run a little faster than to make an admission that grossly unprincipled in public.

I thought you didn't want me commenting in "your" threads? You
initiated this non-cycling thread, and now you're waving bait at me
attempting to get my attention. Are you ready to allow comments in
"your" threads? If not, I'll continue to ignore you (per your request
to stay out of "your" threads).

You did even better when I stupidly agreed to provide you with an
"executive summary" of one of my long and detailed rants which
classified you in the same categories as Tom. So, I did and provided
you with a very short and minimal list of accusations. You replied
with a detailed item by item rebuttal of all my points. I haven't
checked but I think it's size may have approached the size of my
original rant, which incidentally also answered most of the questions
you proposed had you bothered to read it. I won't make that mistake
again.

So, are you still insisting that I find your 30,000 writers forum, or
are you ready to disclose its name and URL? I don't really want to
join the forum, but I am interested in determining if there really are
30,000 members. If I give up and admit that I was unable to find your
writers group, will you then disclose its name and URL?

>Another thread the Krygowski Scum have ruined.

Nope. "Your" thread was ruined on arrival. Let me know when you're
ready to accept comments in "your" threads.

Catrike Rider

Sep 17, 2022, 1:46:00 PM9/17/22
On Sat, 17 Sep 2022 09:28:31 -0700, Jeff Liebermann <je...@cruzio.com>
wrote:

>On Fri, 16 Sep 2022 15:26:24 -0700 (PDT), Andre Jute
><fiul...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>I always thought Jeff more than a little naive, perhaps even simple. The Jews I knew in LA, where he grew up, were razor-sharp. Admittedly, they were in the film and advertising industries, which eat their own children, but still, one expects Sammy to run a little faster than to make an admission that grossly unprincipled in public.
>
>I thought you didn't want me commenting in "your" threads? You
>initiated this non-cycling thread, and now you're waving bait at me
>attempting to get my attention. Are you ready to allow comments in
>"your" threads? If not, I'll continue to ignore you (per your request
>to stay out of "your" threads).
>
>You did even better when I stupidly agreed to provide you with an
>"executive summary" of one of my long and detailed rants which
>classified you in the same categories as Tom. So, I did and provided
>you with a very short and minimal list of accusations. You replied
>with a detailed item by item rebuttal of all my points. I haven't
>checked but I think it's size may have approached the size of my
>original rant, which incidentally also answered most of the questions
>you proposed had you bothered to read it. I won't make that mistake
>again.
>
>So, are you still insisting that I find your 30,000 writers forum, or
>are you ready to disclose its name and URL? I don't really want to
>join the forum, but I am interested in determining if there really are
>30,000 members. If I give up and admit that I was unable to find your
>writers group, will you then disclose its name and URL?

There's a facebook group called "writers helping writers" which
someone suggest I should join years ago. I told her that I wasn't
much of a joiner. I just checked and they boast:
"286,000 members (as of March 2021)"
https://thewritelife.com/facebook-groups-for-writers/#4_Writers_Helping_Writers

What a frikken free for all that must be.

AMuzi

Sep 17, 2022, 1:49:53 PM9/17/22
You misremembered that exchange.
Ms Blix at a press conference said that disinfectants were
useful to kill the virus. The President said perhaps we
might pursue that.

Regarding anti-inflammatory pharmaceuticals, I linked this
when it was current but you forgot:

https://nypost.com/2020/04/07/michigan-democrat-says-hydroxychloroquine-saved-her-life/

One of many and one of several reports mentioned here.

Oh by the way, merely cheating death doesn't stop one's
troubles:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dems-censure-michigan-lawmaker-hydroxychloroquine

Both Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin are now considered
safe and effective. In The Dark Ages they were 'horse
medicine' but after 20 January 2021 The Science suddenly
changed. Make of that what you will. Because Science!

Andre Jute

Sep 17, 2022, 1:52:33 PM9/17/22
On Saturday, September 17, 2022 at 12:57:29 AM UTC+1, pH wrote:
> On 2022-09-16, AMuzi <a...@yellowjersey.org> wrote:
> > On 9/16/2022 2:59 PM, Sepp Ruf wrote:
> pH in Aptos

Don't apologise! In an airborne pandemic, every bit of dispassionate information is valuable to cyclists, who process a lot of air. I've run into Dr Campbell before. He's worth the time. Thanks for the link. --- AJ

Andre Jute

Sep 17, 2022, 2:24:53 PM9/17/22
The problem with politicised science is that sick people appear to have worse odds of getting the medically right medicine than at the roulette wheel in Las Vegas, a mug's game. There is only one game offered in Vegas in which one can win consistently, by playing only the odds. -- AJ (who was run out of Vegas for the "crime" of card counting and winning less than eight grand in about three-quarters of an hour).

Tom Kunich

Sep 17, 2022, 2:34:01 PM9/17/22
Fracis tells us that he had friends that ALMOST died. I doubt that because who could possibly be friends with an egomaniac? But from these supposed friends almost dying he has generated real deaths despite my showing real CDC statistics showing otherwise. Once a fool, always a fool.

Jeff Liebermann

Sep 17, 2022, 3:15:38 PM9/17/22
On Sat, 17 Sep 2022 13:45:54 -0400, Catrike Rider
<sol...@drafting.not> wrote:

>On Sat, 17 Sep 2022 09:28:31 -0700, Jeff Liebermann <je...@cruzio.com>
>wrote:

>>So, are you still insisting that I find your 30,000 writers forum, or
>>are you ready to disclose its name and URL? I don't really want to
>>join the forum, but I am interested in determining if there really are
>>30,000 members. If I give up and admit that I was unable to find your
>>writers group, will you then disclose its name and URL?

>There's a facebook group called "writers helping writers" which
>someone suggest I should join years ago. I told her that I wasn't
>much of a joiner. I just checked and they boast:
>"286,000 members (as of March 2021)"
>https://thewritelife.com/facebook-groups-for-writers/#4_Writers_Helping_Writers
>
>What a frikken free for all that must be.

Thanks, but I'm not looking for a large writers group. I'm looking
for a specific writers group that is managed by Andre (or his
assistant) with approximately 30,000 members:
As of Dec 16, 2021:
<https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/js-qqHYeuWw/m/nPyubE7uCgAJ>
"My assistant has now worked out how to get the actual number of
members of my writers' group, which turns out at 1905 GMT on Thursday
16 December to be 28,695 members, near enough the "rising 30K" or
whatever I told you. I wouldn't want to lie even to immoral scum like
you."

Andre mentioned on Sept 14, 2022 that:
<https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/unBY53o3MPg/m/gKpBsypsAQAJ>
"You're too dumb to find it. As of today it has 30,279 members and
also today I turned down 234 requests for membership from unqualified
applicants, 72 in just the last tranche".

That's 1584 members added in 273 days or 5.8 members added per day and
about 234 requests rejected, assuming the usual spam had been
previously removed. His phrase "I turned down" implies that Andre
personally approves each request for membership. That's quite a work
load looking at 240 requests for membership per day. At 1 minute per
request, that's 4 hrs of reading requests (ignoring any time spent
researching an applicants background and political affiliation).

Jeff Liebermann

Sep 17, 2022, 6:13:04 PM9/17/22
On Sat, 17 Sep 2022 12:49:45 -0500, AMuzi <a...@yellowjersey.org> wrote:

>Both Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin are now considered
>safe and effective.

Considered safe by whom? There were emergency approvals for
hydroxychloroquine at the beginning of the pandemic, but nothing
resembling an FDA approval has surfaced since then. Perhaps in
clinical trials, but not for general consumption.

"FDA cautions against use of hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine for
COVID-19 outside of the hospital setting or a clinical trial due to
risk of heart rhythm problems" (Jan 12, 2022)
<https://www.fda.gov/drugs/fda-drug-safety-podcasts/fda-cautions-against-use-hydroxychloroquine-or-chloroquine-covid-19-outside-hospital-setting-or>
"Hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine have not been shown to be safe and
effective for treating or preventing COVID-19."

"Update: FDA Revokes Emergency Use Authorization for Chloroquine and
Hydroxychloroquine" (June 15, 2020)
<https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/coronavirus-covid-19-update-fda-revokes-emergency-use-authorization-chloroquine-and>

"Ivermectin Products are Not Approved by FDA to Prevent or Treat
COVID-19" (Feb 1, 2022)
<https://emergency.cdc.gov/newsletters/coca/020122.htm>
"The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has not authorized or
approved using ivermectin to prevent or treat COVID-19 in humans and
has cautioned about the potential risks of using ivermectin for
COVID-19."

Andre Jute

Sep 17, 2022, 6:14:47 PM9/17/22
On Saturday, September 17, 2022 at 6:46:00 PM UTC+1, Catrike Rider wrote:
> There's a facebook group called "writers helping writers" which
> someone suggest I should join years ago. I told her that I wasn't
> much of a joiner. I just checked and they boast:
> "286,000 members (as of March 2021)"
> https://thewritelife.com/facebook-groups-for-writers/#4_Writers_Helping_Writers
>
> What a frikken free for all that must be.
> >>Another thread the Krygowski Scum have ruined.

I can imagine. The biggest bother of operating a large group on the net isn't discipline, it is keeping the spammers and their bots out ab initio. But a trick membership question takes care of sorting out the real writers, the spammers and bots announce themselves, and are blocked as a block. The few who slip through are dealt with summarily, because there are only three classes: approved, posts require approval for a limited period, and rejected. There are no appeals, no correspondence, nothing. The only people I deal with personally are the wannabe influencers who offer me money to buy the group; I speak to them to discover if they have any ideas for improving the group; I've never heard an original idea. I once operated a discussion group for intellectuals on Goodreads, zero rules, just a warning from me that if you blooded an intellectual and he came after you, I wouldn't step in to protect you; this was the most polite group I was ever privileged to belong to on the net! -- AJ

Catrike Rider

Sep 17, 2022, 6:40:16 PM9/17/22
As a writer myself, I know a bit about dealing with other writers, and
especially know-it-all editors. Like myself, a very opinionated group.
I have my preferences for writing content and style, but I don't
disrespect people who think differently.

Ralph Barone

Sep 17, 2022, 6:57:02 PM9/17/22
I’m sure it goes much faster, since he does it all in his head.

Andre Jute

Sep 17, 2022, 8:26:44 PM9/17/22
Aren't you the Ralph Barone who had to ask the permission of his wife, Diane, before uni sent a foolishly abrasive post to rec.audio.tubes? Looks like you're as self-laceratingly dim as ever.

John B.

Sep 17, 2022, 9:02:42 PM9/17/22
Well, contrary to all that is said "Dr. John Lorimer Campbell is not a
medical doctor at all. He has a Ph.D. in nursing education and "the
doctorate was awarded in 2013 for work on developing teaching methods"
--
Cheers,

John B.

ritzann...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2022, 9:52:26 PM9/17/22
On Saturday, September 17, 2022 at 7:06:35 AM UTC-5, AMuzi wrote:
> On 9/16/2022 9:28 PM, Frank Krygowski wrote:

> >> I've mostly kept out of the banter as there is a lot of
> >> disinformation, official and otherwise, conflicting data not
> >> only in 'cause of death' and continuing odd
> >> medical/statistical reports but also whatever 'long covid'
> >> is, and so on.
> >>
> >> I mostly do not know.
> >
> > I agree there's a lot of disinformation. Yes, some (definitely not most) has come from health
> > professionals trying hard to figure out what this new virus is, what it does, and how best to fight it
> > in a politically divided world.
> >
> > But there's a long track record of absolute nonsense from virus skeptics - everything from "Only
> > a few cases, nothing to worry about" to "It's no worse than an ordinary flu" to "You can cure it
> > with Vitamin D ... or horse medicine ... or bleach ... " to "It kills only the elderly" to "Trump should
> > get awards for the vaccine" to "The vaccine is deadly" to "The Chinese did this on purpose" to
> > "Fauci invented this entire thing to get rich" ...
> >
> > The pandemic seems to be finally waning, but it is and was real, despite claims to the contrary.
> > I have many friends that suffered badly, and a couple that nearly died. And despite Tom's
> > ridiculous fantasies, over a million Americans did die.
> >
> > Given all the silliness spouted by (mostly) right wingers with no medical training, I'm not willing to
> > give much credence to every new, breathless, hand wringing, outraged report about a potential medical
> > problem for a couple dozen people.
> >
> > - Frank Krygowski
> >
> Are you trying to add to it?
>
> Vitamin D deficiency does correlate with higher death rate
> in elderly with the virus.
>
> Neither Hydrochloroquine nor Ivermectin are 'horse
> medicine'. Both are widespread standard pharmaceuticals
> (Ivermectin a Nobel winning creation). But under
> 'disinformation' add the FDA's ridiculous ban such that
> girlfriend's daughter, who has been prescribed
> Hydrochloroquine for years to treat lupus symptoms, was
> denied her usual refill under an FDA emergency order. WTF?
>
> The 'bleach' comment was actual blatant disinformation from
> a TeeVee program. The President said nothing of the sort.
> --
> Andrew Muzi
> <www.yellowjersey.org/>
> Open every day since 1 April, 1971

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zicGxU5MfwE
Trump said disinfectant, not bleach. But some, most, folks think of disinfectant and bleach as interchangeable. Kind of like soap and a bar of cleanser. Most folks would say they mean the same.

ritzann...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2022, 10:00:50 PM9/17/22
Are you the stupidest fool on earth Tommy? Your writing suggests you are.

https://www.usinflationcalculator.com/inflation/historical-inflation-rates/
Inflation was 11.4% in February 1981. Who was president then Tommy? Inflation was still 8.4% in January 1982. Who was president then Tommy? Idiot Tommy. Inflation ranged from 11.4% to 8.4% all during 1981.

As for highest unemployment? Unemployment was 3.7% in August 2022. 3.5% in July 2022. 3.5% in Jan and Feb 2020. Otherwise, unemployment has not been that low in 50 years.

ritzann...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2022, 10:10:44 PM9/17/22
Good question.
https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2022-09-16/migrants-flown-to-marthas-vineyard-to-be-moved-to-mainland
"The Venezuelan migrants who were flown to the wealthy Massachusetts island from San Antonio on Wednesday by Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said they were told they were going to Boston."

Seems to me Gov Greg Abbott of Texas rounded up the immigrants at the Texas border. Trucked them up to San Antonio. Which is NOT anywhere near the Rio Grande border with Mexico. Then gave them to DeSantis somehow. And then the Florida governor paid for the Venezuelans to be flown from San Antonio TEXAS, not Florida, to Martha's Vineyard Massachusetts.

Seems to me the dirty lying cheating scum Republican governors of Texas and Florida were engaging in human trafficking. A Federal crime. Republicans seem to love that human trafficking. There is that young one in Florida trafficking a minor girl across state lines for sex.

Frank Krygowski

Sep 17, 2022, 10:22:43 PM9/17/22
The quotations I find: “We tested bleach,” he said at one point. “I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes.”

“A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world,” Trump began, clearly thinking the question himself, “So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that, too. It sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning."

At which his medical advisor's face assumed a look of horror and terror.

> Regarding anti-inflammatory pharmaceuticals, I linked this
> when it was current but you forgot:
>
> https://nypost.com/2020/04/07/michigan-democrat-says-hydroxychloroquine-saved-her-life/

Science by anecdote? My grandmother thought tomato soup cured her flu. Meanwhile,
https://www.science.org/content/article/three-big-studies-dim-hopes-hydroxychloroquine-can-treat-or-prevent-covid-19

> Both Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin are now considered
> safe and effective. In The Dark Ages they were 'horse
> medicine' but after 20 January 2021 The Science suddenly
> changed. Make of that what you will. Because Science!

Safe and effective against what, exactly? The Mayo Clinic seems to have other ideas about Covid.
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/expert-answers/coronavirus-drugs/faq-20485627

Where did you get your information?

- Frank Krygowski

John B.

Sep 17, 2022, 10:23:07 PM9/17/22
On Sat, 17 Sep 2022 15:12:57 -0700, Jeff Liebermann <je...@cruzio.com>
wrote:
I can give you some personal data about chloroquine, or more
accurately "chloroquine-primaquine" as when I was in Vietnam and later
in West Papua, Indonesia, we were instructed to take one tablet weekly
to prevent malaria. It gives you rather severe diarrhea, to the extent
that crapping in your pants was not uncommon, along with the diarrhea
there were stomach cramps and a feeling of general malaise for a day
or so after taking the weekly tablet.

It bothered me so severely that I went to the Medics hoping I could
get some sort of anti-malaria med's that didn't bother me so much.
Maybe Quinine?

The doctor told me that the chloroquine-primaquine was the only thing
available, but as I was leaving the NCO in charge of the clinic said,
"You know there have been no reported cases of malaria in this area",
so I threw the pills away and never took them again (:-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

Catrike Rider

Sep 18, 2022, 6:17:04 AM9/18/22
At least the leftist media reported that DeSantis said that.....

>Seems to me Gov Greg Abbott of Texas rounded up the immigrants at the Texas border.

Didn't it seem to you that the small border towns did not have
facilities for hundreds of thousands of new people?

> Trucked them up to San Antonio.

Where facilities were already overloaded. You do realize that millions
of illegals have come across our southern border in the last two
years? It's the feds responsibility to protect our border, yet it's
the Texan's responsibility to take care of them?

> Which is NOT anywhere near the Rio Grande border with Mexico. Then gave them to DeSantis somehow. And then the Florida governor paid for the Venezuelans to be flown from San Antonio TEXAS, not Florida, to Martha's Vineyard Massachusetts.

How exactly did he "give" them to DeSantis. Were they his to give?

>Seems to me the dirty lying cheating scum Republican governors of Texas and Florida were engaging in human trafficking. A Federal crime. Republicans seem to love that human trafficking. There is that young one in Florida trafficking a minor girl across state lines for sex.

So, when Biden and company transported illegals to cities all over the
country for a year and a half, were they committing a federal crime,
too? You do know that was happening, no?

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-administration-quietly-flies-illegal-140450591.html

Catrike Rider

Sep 18, 2022, 6:18:31 AM9/18/22
I'd bet on that...

sms

Sep 18, 2022, 8:52:26 AM9/18/22
On 9/17/2022 3:12 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
> On Sat, 17 Sep 2022 12:49:45 -0500, AMuzi <a...@yellowjersey.org> wrote:
>
>> Both Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin are now considered
>> safe and effective.
>
> Considered safe by whom?

No, "considered effective for what?"

Ivermectin is effective for the treatment of parasites in humans and
animals but has no effect on Covid-19. "Randomized clinical trials have
repeatedly found that ivermectin does not benefit COVID-19 patients. The
National Institutes of Health recommends against its use for COVID-19.
Ivermectin enthusiasts continue to falsely claim the contrary."

Hydroxychloroquine is used for the prevention and treatment of malaria,
but has no effect on Covid-19: "The use of hydroxychloroquine in
randomized trials for the treatment of hospitalized patients with
COVID-19 has not been shown to have a benefit in reducing death. In
addition, concerns exist over the benefit of the drug compared to its
safety risk, especially with regard to abnormal heart rhythms."

The problem is low-information, right-wing Trumpers desperately trying
to defend Trump's lies.

Everyone thought by 2020 we'd have flying cars. Instead we have poison
centers across the country warning people not to drink bleach to cure
Covid, after the president suggested that injecting disinfectant be
looked into as a cure for Covid. Or exposing yourself to massive
quantities of UV.

Tom Kunich

Sep 18, 2022, 9:04:39 AM9/18/22
Seems to me we have to find where Russell lives and bus ten or twenty thousand illegals into his neighborhood and show him what it is actually like. His comments show that he has no mental connection to reality, Well, he needs the clearest form of reality check possible. People being murdered in their own beds by bullets coming through the walls from drug gang shootouts.

Tom Kunich

Sep 18, 2022, 9:11:28 AM9/18/22
Frank will say absolutely anything and he doesn't care if it is true or not. Apparently being told that bleach can be used to clean surfaces is identical to suggesting people drink it. And you'll notice that low life SOB didn't quote the surrounding statements that would have given it clarity. This is yet another demonstration of how the left is losing it as they see the end of their tyranny approaching.

sms

Sep 18, 2022, 9:26:56 AM9/18/22
On 9/17/2022 7:10 PM, russell...@yahoo.com wrote:

<snip>

> Seems to me the dirty lying cheating scum Republican governors of Texas and Florida were engaging in human trafficking. A Federal crime. Republicans seem to love that human trafficking. There is that young one in Florida trafficking a minor girl across state lines for sex.

He tried to get a preemptive pardon from Trump for that.

Tom Kunich

Sep 18, 2022, 9:34:29 AM9/18/22
On Sunday, September 18, 2022 at 3:18:31 AM UTC-7, Catrike Rider wrote:
Looking at what Trump actually said about possible treatments he was suggesting what we did know at the time. WE KNEW that Ivermectin stopped covid-19 in laboratory tests. Later tests showed that the dosages would be too high to be tolerated. We also knew that UV would kill the virus so that sunlight and open air was safe and indoor activity without UV wasn't. The left cannot stop themselves from lying in a continuous string about anything and everything Donald Trump because they see the end of their police state coming and that will b e the end of them. But the lying left and the end of the line RINO's think that a President should not be injecting hope into a case that Fauci and the WHO had built into another Smallpox Pandemic. In FACT Smallpox was beaten by a Ukrainian health minister.

I will wait for the son of a bitch Liebermann to tell everyone that smallpox vaccine was invented by Dr. Edward Jenner because he is the most stupid person on this Earth. Smallpox was defeated LONG before the vaccine was developed. Come on Liebermann, prove me wrong. I'll be waiting for you to start slowing getting worse and worse covid infections since you have yourself shot full of vaccines.

Catrike Rider

Sep 18, 2022, 9:52:43 AM9/18/22
On Sun, 18 Sep 2022 06:26:52 -0700, sms <scharf...@geemail.com>
wrote:
According to <LOL> "sources familiar with the testimony," anyway.

sms

Sep 18, 2022, 9:58:53 AM9/18/22
On 9/17/2022 6:02 PM, John B. wrote:

<snip>

> Well, contrary to all that is said "Dr. John Lorimer Campbell is not a
> medical doctor at all. He has a Ph.D. in nursing education and "the
> doctorate was awarded in 2013 for work on developing teaching methods"

LOL, reminds me of some PhD's who insist on always being called "doctor."

Even the non-MD doctors, that have an actual doctorate related to
practicing some sort of medical care, often insist that you NOT call
them "doctor." When my niece got her DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy)
degree I called her "doctor ch*#" and she said "don't call me doctor!"

AMuzi

Sep 18, 2022, 10:01:41 AM9/18/22
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zicGxU5MfwE
> Trump said disinfectant, not bleach. But some, most, folks think of disinfectant and bleach as interchangeable. Kind of like soap and a bar of cleanser. Most folks would say they mean the same.

What is chemotherapy for cancer?

It was in response to Dr Blix' comment on disinfectants.
Asking whether some avenue ought to be pursued is not the
same as telling people to 'drink bleach'.

Catrike Rider

Sep 18, 2022, 10:03:46 AM9/18/22
On Sun, 18 Sep 2022 06:58:48 -0700, sms <scharf...@geemail.com>
wrote:
But doesn't "doctor" (small d) Jill Biden insist on being called
"Doctor?" (Large D)

AMuzi

Sep 18, 2022, 10:12:01 AM9/18/22

Tom Kunich

Sep 18, 2022, 10:22:02 AM9/18/22
Funny, my middle stepdaughter is about to finish her DPT and all of her teachers with that degree consider themselves doctors. When I had to have physical therapy the head of the unit was referred to by all of his employees as Dr. My partner in the search for the cause of AIDS was a Dr. of Chemistry and was ALWAYS referred to as Dr. McCown by everyone but his friends.

Tom Kunich

Sep 18, 2022, 10:25:24 AM9/18/22
You've got this all wrong Andrew - then the fascists do it, it is diversity but if the Republicans do it, it is human trafficking.

AMuzi

Sep 18, 2022, 10:31:58 AM9/18/22
Read her thesis. (not the only third-rate piece which
'earned' a doctorate for a Famous Person)
It is loading more messages.